Mummy Cut My Hair And Now I Look Like A Lesbian

How should she be punished, Holla Forums?

If you want revenge, you have to do some complicated shit.
Are you a girl, or a guy? THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Show boipussy and / or tits. That'll show them!
Try replacing her toilet paper with white-painted steel fiber or something

If you look like a lesbian but are male, the problem lies with your looks overall. If you are young enough to have your hair cut by mummy and act this ungrateful, you are the one deserving punishment. When was the last time you got a smacked bottom?

Killing yourself will really teach her a lesson

Jizz in her hair, double o

Doesn't matter; I'm androgynous af as is, my hair was something I used to indicate my sex and prevent confusion, and she fucked it.

23, stay mad.
Too damned long ago. I lived for that shit.

Show tits and Holla Forums can help you come up with ideas to get back at your mother

How was it usually done? I'd say you're in need of one again.

Standard procedure, I'd get bent over mummy or daddy's knee (Daddy always did it best), kicking and screaming as I went – and my ass would be thrashed red raw, by hand, wooden spoon, I'd even get the chopping block or belt if I was particularly naughty. The less I cried - the harder they'd hit.

Yeah, it's been too long.

I still have the wooden spoon that was used on me. It would have been interesting watching your ordeal. Pants up?

Down, always down.

Good. That's the proper way.

Bare buttocks is Biblically correct.

Indeed it is and I shall not spare the rod, well my hand, but still…
Parent like it's the 20's!

20 AD! Amen!

I meant 1920's but if 20 AD is your style, go right ahead. At least our kids will behave themselves.

They most certainly will! My little angel loves being bottom for me! She's such a good girl.

post hair and blend your face out
please user

you could ask her to give you money for a professional 50 dollar haircut

Just as well. She doesn't want to face bad girl consequences.

Tell her you're a proud faggot

When I let my hair grow out I look like Pris. I just need to smear black paint across my face. I sort of resemble her personality wise too, I'm quite cold, but I don't want to go into the details least I sound like some reddit fag with a "wicked sense of humour"

Anyway, not many girls approach me, but with this hair they seem to flirt. These two Swedish exchange students were staring at me, 8/10s, and one came up and started talking to me. Asked me what bus she should catch (I had no clue but she knew obviously). I believe I was being rude to her, I was too cold (physically) to care at that moment and I was staring off into the distance as I spoke to her. When I turned to look at her face she was smiling. I stared back at her for a few seconds but then her bus came (Which apparently she did not know of) she said thank you and ran off. I don't think I'll ever see her again, but I'm not really fazed by it, she wasn't hebe material.