/Pol using girl RED LINKED ON DRUDGE!!

Thought this was pretty interesting. Some cute chick who uses /Pol got her twitter red linked on Drudge.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392
twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392
youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all hail girl

>>>/4chan/

kill yourself

>>>/suicide/

Do you bumbling retards not realize tens of millions of people will see her page today. This will bring hundreds of new people to view Holla Forums alone.. Fucking niggers cant even comprehend how the internet works or do basic math.

Go away. You are the one that does not understand.

That's nice dearie. Why don't you go tell /r/The_Donald about it and get some upboats for your fragile faggot ass?

Its not about the girl. Its about the traffic. You people are literally incapable of realizing that if 10 million people see her picture "behead thos who insult /pol" then at least 1,000 people will google /pol to find out what it is and thus end up on a chan board.

Fucking retards actually think I just posted this because shes a girl. LMFAO.

No amount of gas is enough for you

>>>/oven/

Nigger you tried the same fucking argument with Evalion, we didn't fall for your kike bullshit then and won't now.

Might not be 8/pol/. Ever considered this?

you still don't understand why people are shit talking you and quoting

Yea this site has been steadily going to shit since the mass exodus a few months ago. Not even trying to be a kike D&C but ffs.

Dude where the fuck else would it be. Atlantachickenschan's /pol? "Dude who cares she might be from 4clams."

Implying we don't get most of our news from Drudge.

I don't see any tits.

Fuck off back to wherever you came from, you insufferable faggot.

(checked)

ATTENTION WHORE ALERT WOOP WOOP WOOP

She's totally insincere about being rightwing and she's doing it for the attention. Reading her twatter profile makes this instantly apparent.

you know I have this webm saved, but I'm till not sure what's going on
Is he hammering a buttplug in with a massively swollen dick?

why are you acting like a outsider

Dude theres no arguing this place has been flooded with faggots and that a lot of good posters have either left of are just lurking.

The top threads are. Goodbye Bras, Atlantis, and Modern Women "So what the fuck, are we just supposed to "man up" and marry these sluts?

Maybe its always been like this but I remember this place being full of cutting edge news just 4-5 months ago.

Well I mean the people trolling me lmao. Im just some dude whos been on here for 10-11 months because I like the news and people here for the most part.

Okay, "attention whore" was probably being too kind. This chick is probably some controlled opposition psyop like Evalion was.

She gets linked to from Drudge and shilled on Holla Forums by some obvious outsider? That's a little too (((coincidental))) for my tastes. She's trying to be artificially built up into some kind of "alt-right darling".

You are not from around here, clearly.

You have no idea what is going on here.

Go away and let your pointless thread die.

This board is Kikebart and Infowhores propaganda now.

Who the fuck do you think you are?
You've obviously been here far more recently and already you thinking of protecting your little secret club

Fuck people like you. You should've just lurked until you made a decent thread instead of shitting where you eat.

aA search of /pol only shows 4chan, why the fuck are y'all so butthurt?

Also, Drudge has been an objective news aggregator for as long as I've read it, and clearly wants to MAGA.

(((They))) want to downplay the fact that Holla Forums views are in fact valid and approaching mainstream. Revel in this victory. Drink deep from the cup of Jew tears. The multicultural paradise narrative just had more gaping holes gouged in it.

Holla Forums isn't falling for your whore. Go elsewhere.

Matt Drudge's website is Israeli neo-con agitprop, Trump nigger.

Matt Drudge is a gay Jew, by the way.

lol

It's laughable to call Drudge an "objective news aggregator", but you're a straight up kike.

You can't fool me.

Yea im not surprised. Everyone half retarded now-a-days.

Am I missing something. How many fucking /pol board are there I thought there were only a few?

Yea I agree. This is a shitty thread that can die now. I just wanted to show you all some random possible chan user just got red linked on one of the most trafficked sites in the world.

See this is the kind of posts I was expecting. Not all the worthless ones I got. I'm on drudge everyday because they cover the shit I need to know. If drudge, kikebart, and infowars werent around we would have no places even close to our beliefs. Would you rather just have nothing?

Nice ad hominem attacks, but pilpul only works in verbal exchanges; jewry is very apparent in text.

pic is current lead story on Drudge. Oh man, what a (((globalist))) ?

If you try this shit again we're hanging you from a lamp post.

mobile.twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392

my sides

As long as you learn from your mistakes.
Lurk moar.

Yea thats the only thing i dont like about Trump tho. Hes going to make us tens of trillions of dollars and keep muslim refugees out. Hillary is for the police state and will fucking bankrupt us and flood us with tens of millions of spics and millions of radical muslims. So fuck off simple minded shithead.

If you really want to do something positive, stop it with the GOTIS, find a man, settle down, spit out a few dozen White kids, raise them, and shut the fuck up.

Seriously, stay in the kitchen and care for your family. Women in politics are nearly as cancerous as kikes in power.

Lol aight im done posting for a while now. You faggots better post some good news then, the catalog is filled with shit right now anyways..

Replying again to keep this near the top of the catalog.

This seems to be an objectively relevant morsel of news. Someone summon Vigilancebro.

Clearly we need more right wing qt3.14 videographers to enlighten the masses. CTR must hate when right wing views backed by visceral/hilarious evidence go viral. You can't buy stuff like that. Unless you're Hilary Clinton suiciding Julian Assange's lawyer or something.

Sup Jews… Hate it when Holla Forums attracts the ladies don't you

Nice proxy, friendino.

Yep.

OP kinda has a point here guys… we should at least do something to keep newfags either at bay or get them to adjust. I recommend gore.

Fuck you user, I'm trying to eat and you're making me laugh.

inb4 jewdog poster.

I think maybe OP is one of those "new people" is is so excited about.

Every time someone says that it never checks out. I backtraced the hits monthly and hardly a dent.

>>>/suicide/

Since the death of sites like Ogrish, the chans are the #1 place to find gore. All you're doing is bringing in newfags who want to be on the cool, edgy sites.

You want to keep newfags away? Don't try to be edgy. Post kittens.

Indeed. The only imageboards that don't ever get flooded with newfags are the ones that don't do anything of note. Either:

+ Start a super secret circlejerkchan of your own and don't post links here
+ Embrace reality and be prepared to convert or expel normies
+ Keep shilling for a lack of greater exposure for Holla Forums ideals, collect your shekels, and use them to buy lube for your hook-nosed girlfriend's big black strapon

you mean 4chan right? cause that's where they'll end up

lol, dumb ass cunt, been looking through her feed and it's nothing but pure virtue signaling bullshit. It's clear this whore cares nothing about Whites and is merely in it out of guilt. Maybe she sucked a bunch tyrones off or is an aging mudshark angry that no decent White man would ever marry her. Fuck you

AJ was warning about the police state run by jews, but thinking they were just nazi's. Endorses the candidate that directly opposes the jewish police state by creating his own police state while not denying actual nazi's backing his campaign.

Avoid conspiracy theorists that don't name the jew at all costs. They'll have you running in circles.

It objectively is. Normies never visited sites like Ogrish, what the fuck are you talking about?

Fucking hell, half the normies in my office practically fainted when I showed them a stitched up surgical incision.

DUDE. I didn't fucking make the red link are you insane, I don't want more faggots here.. but hey at least they might be somewhat red pilled/ MAGA being on drudge tho.

FAKK im trying to eat too lmfao.

Yea your right. But then again, how did I end up here 11 months ago? From youtube comment section from a "cant stump the trump" video lol.

Just some halfchan pleb.

>>>/suicide/

posting gore attracts underage b& normalfags. Everyone knows this.

>>>/4chan/

Watch the video
twitter.com/hautedamn/status/766442356233019392

So uhhh…
I may or may not have went on a date with this girl at one time. I'm pretty sure I did and her last name is Haute.

Le edgy conservative girl didn't go to Detroit and film this. This video was on the front page of reddit a couple days ago (filled with pozzed comments about how it actually looked like a kinda chill place, dude) and the girl probably lifted it from there. The video was really taken by some black chick who goes around filming Detroit as the 3rd world hell it is. I guess blacks eventually get tired of niggers too.

>youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos

Very good user. Checked.

((((((((((((((((((((OOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)))

A GOYESS ATTRACTING MALES INTO THE RANKS OF SHITLORDISM?!!?!?!!?!!!!1

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN====SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

Get the fuck off here

She's a whore riding the trump train, at best an autistic-right side bitch. No way in hell is she from here, otherwise she'd have better OPSEC.

sage goes in all field, newfriend.

We must shut down everyone who might normalize supporting Trump!!! Only edgy cool kids on Vietnamese paper crafting websites should support Trump :^^^^)

Try the soros thread, read the posts there, bth very important, informative, and funny as fuck.

Its not about trump, wake the fuck up. Do you realize what the OP just did?

Imagine if this girl was in fact from Holla Forums and not a normie.

What did you do?

You just shared personal information, full nae and soon to be adress/IP, on a website with is infested with monitoring agencies.

This serves for all newfags.

LURK MOAR.

and

Don't EVER share personal information of another Holla Forumsack.

What the fuck where you thinking?

can't wait for the inevitable thread bitching about her being a cunt just like every other fucking e-celeb that's been shilled here.

Complete utter cancer. That's what the influx of normalfags from reddit causes. Complete fucking cancer.

G-d forbid if the goyesses realized being a grill and pro-Trump = boat loads of attention.

Imagine if those 5k beta orbiters became shitlords!! Imagine if hundreds of grills and their orbiters became Trump supporters!

Fuck, why do i always miss everything?
Can anyone recap?