Stop cucking for the solid earth theory!

The Inner Earth & Realm of Aghartha

Read more: thenewearth.org/InnerEarth.html

The Jews want to keep this information from you, and force feed you nonsense that the Earth is a solid ball filled with molten lava. Density decreases as you go downwards, unlike the lies they have been telling you.

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_9.htm

sage and report op

First post is a shill. Always. What do you filthy Jews fear so much that you have to correct the record when shown an alternative to your edifice of lies?

This is something I'm extremely interested in and tell no one about.

You're lack of trips betrays you, Moishe.

This thread was made by a mod.

smells like kerosene in here.

>>>/somethingawful/

Did either of you bother to read the material, or did you just dismiss it out of hand? If so, why did you do this?

Are you not open to the idea that much of what you have been told is a lie? If this is the case, you might believe in the holocaust hoax as well.

Or are you legit shills who just want to stop information from reaching a wider band of people?

yo mommas ass is flat

sage 

I'm going to stop voiding your oaths, after just this one post, because it's current year.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

NO SHEKERU FOR YOU

Now you folks can see how the Jews use their bot armies to shut down discussions they don't like. They box you in to a safe space and bombard you when you move out of it.

They do the same thing with ISIS when they get too adventurous and start expanding their borders.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

sage

Oy vey, the world must know it's a hollow balloon or some stupid shit goy!

I'll give this one bump and ask this simple question.

What the fuck does this shit have to do with anything?
Muh science, ok fine, great. I no n2science so thread not for me, I'll understand.
Does this change literally anything about basic daily living? Tl;Dr if it some how does, if not, then meh.

Yes but can you type Jews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160AD?

if there's a secret civilization right under us why have they never come out to make contact properly instead of relying on fishy volatile stories without a single shred of proof? if they are so advanced, why would they fear the atomic jew?

For a nigger, no. But for a normal thinking person, we have a right to be able to fully explore our world and universe.

We have a right to know the truth. If there are advanced break-away civilizations, that would change everything for us in our daily lives.

nothing of the sort exists
by all means, please go visit your inner ocean of molten tungsten
and stay there

CORECUCKS BTFO

Checked, but wasted.

Thanks for the nigger tier answer.
No no, don't take a moment to convince some one who admittedly no n2science, simply call nigger, shill, ect, ect and move on with some failed sense of superiority.

kys

Da earf is flat
And dat ass is fat

Jesus OP, if you actually believe this shit, there needs to be more proof than what you just presented to us.
Clearly, a surface understanding of science is all you needed to convince yourself. This is how flat-earthers convince themselves.

C'mon user, the jews don't WANT you to know that there are man-bats living on the moon.

Please provide us with any real info. So far this is the biggest load of surface-level shit.

Come on Sinead, I thought the Earth was flat.

Next thing you know there will be shilling about "opening portals to the anime realm"

write it down Chaim