Be 22

ur gross

Is the girl in the pic 10? I think girls are getting smaller nowadays

The girl in the pic is about 8 or 9, but she ain't my sister

I know. Do you know who she is?

A random girl I've come across on Facebook

It's when they sit on your lap… that's when the problems begin…

How and where?
Remember not to overreact with her or she'll not share with you as freely. If she is disobedient or misbehaving, you should punish her properly by all means.

WTF!

Im also turned on when I beat up children.

Shitty posts recap

He doesn't 'beat up' children.

I slapped her face in the face, it wasn't too hard, just enough to make it noticable what she was doing there is inappropriate.

But you got hard looking at her and you seem to like her.
Man you are way over 18 and she is too young.
13 or 14 and you under 18 I would give you a pass but this…
Wew man.
You need Jesus in your life.

HE could be more successful than you. You never know, they usually are.

She's your sister of course, so I'm not telling you what to do, but she should really be slapped on the bottom - not the face. That's just my 2c.

I can't help what I get horny with

You should have cock slapped her instead

She must be very cute, user.

I know my kid sister was an absolute angel to look at when she was little… mind you, she still is now!

She's quite cute and shy as well, I don't get why she acts so horny and confident when she's around me

She wants to impress you. You'll have to be firm with her sometimes.

All the flirting is from the subconscious, you shouldn't act on it.

What I was thinking exactly, I'm an adult here and I should act like one, instead of taking advantage of her

food for thought

But your cock was saying something else… time to cut that evil appendage off, brother, for the sake of your sister's chastity!

Think of the possiblilities, user

I think the real question is, would it actually be worth it, potentially ruining her for life and messing up the relationship between us

Just be grateful for the activities you share which afford an opportunity to get closer. Cuddles, her sitting on your lap, spanking, reading a story, her dressing up… all that

… snuggling up naked in bed with you… brushing your pubic hair with her tongue… you know, that kinda thing is always nice to share together.

I really cannot wait to start machine gunning normalfags

Good for you, Captain Austist!