Donald Trump to appear on the ballots under two parties in California, the first to do so in 80 years

Donald Trump to appear on the ballots under two parties in California, the first to do so in 80 years.

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-donald-trump-california-ballot-american-independent-party-20160815-snap-story.html

archive.is/1CPf9

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fusion
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-donald-trump-california-ballot-american-independent-party-20160815-snap-story.html
archive.is/1CPf9
jstor.org/stable/1332029?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3544895/Celebrities-thousands-California-voters-mistakenly-registered-American-Independent-Party.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUSION BALLOTS
NOW!!!

Uh, this will be bad

Uh, die in a fire

What are the kikes trying to pull here?

This will be very bad.
(((They'll))) put "Trump: the nom for AIPC" before "Trump: the nom for the Republicans".
Everyone will hit the first one and he'll get no votes in CA.

So he will be considered a different candidate and will recieve different votes? I know Commiefornia is a liberal hellhole, but taking votes away from Trump is still disgraceful. We need to tell him and get the word out about this.

I haven't checked the law yet but in the Presidential election you are selecting the "person" not the "party".

I'll check California law after dinner.

Exactly. They'll use this as pretense to not count one of the donald trumps, even if it makes no sense.

hopefully this doesn't somehow fuck him

although I have doubts Commiefornia would elect him anyhow

I believe you vote for the ticket, ie Trump + Pence. I don't know what that means in this situation.

If it's legal fuckery, then fuck these kikes. Otherwise, carry on patriots.

Is that a possibility under Commiefornia election law?

Presidential elections in California have Electoral Fusion. Multiple parties can nominate the same candidate. All votes are tallied for individuals, regardless of party.

hh

You only get to pick one anyway, so what's the big deal?

Then this isn't as bad as I thought. As long as there is a fusion ballot and the votes are pooled into one, then it doesn't hurt Trump to get a few extra votes.

So it's fucking nothing. wew

Good maybe comiefornia can do something good for once and help elect the emperor

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fusion

This.

All Trump votes go to the "real" Trump, regardless of party.

For those that don't know, in California you need to list your party as "unaffiliated" in order to be counted as independent. Most people who wish to register as independent, however, are confused by the presence of the American Independent Party of California on the forms. The AIPC is an "extreme right" lol party that I assure you many Commiefornians want no part of. Because of their name, they're essentially tricking people into locking themselves into a party they didn't mean to. There have been discussions to change the name, but the party is afraid it would drain the membership so much that they'd no longer be recognized as a party by the State.

People who are a part of the AIPC can only vote for their own candidate in the primary. The problem is that AIPC doesn't actually put any candidates up. If you were AIPC and wanted Trump over Rato, you couldn't vote for either. In the Presidential election however, they can vote for anybody. So in the end, this doesn't even fucking matter.

Source: Commiefornian.

You know who else will be on the ballot? Hillary Clinton!

Go ahead and try to vote for more than one candidate. If Trump is listed for two parties, you can only pick one Trump. Just make sure it's the right Trump.

Why is it bad? The way I see it, both vote will go to Trump.

It honestly doesn't matter. He won't win Commifornia, so every vote from that state can just fuck off. He just needs to worry about other states.

[citation needed]

If found an article in the LA Times and it looks like Trump would be listed with multiple parties next to his name:

Therefore he would get the vote. I think Califag is right.

archive: archive.is/1CPf9

My fucking sides lawl

My gf wanted to be unaffiliated but registered as a member of the American Independent Party like a dumbass, so I looked it up to see what it was. IIRC it's an ultra-Christian cuckservative party that is only against illegal immigration and has nothing to say about race.

jstor.org/stable/1332029?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

I'll try to take a pic of the ballot on Nov 8 to show you guys
t. Califag

Should I move somewhere else before voting in november?

t californian

Sounds likes a few to make trump look like a cheater thus taking away credibility of clinton cheating. Figure this happens in califagia

This is good because the electorate is fucking dumb.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3544895/Celebrities-thousands-California-voters-mistakenly-registered-American-Independent-Party.html

Does he still get the votes if another party nominates him?

Do you really think Trump can win California?

No but the scarier you can make it, it forces the other side to spend money on places theymwould rather not. Dems are doing same thing in texas.

We're going to try damnit.

AIP candidates have named the Jew

No but he could win New York, hes only 9 points behind Hillary there which is totally within range, which in and of itself is fucking terrifying for the Democrats.

To all fellow commieforniafags (or any other lib shit hole), you need to do everything you can to D&C cankle's support!

Go out and choose #JillnotHill. Talk about Clinton's rape scandels, their superpredator comments, and any other crap you can think of. If we push hard enough, we may be able to chip away a huge piece of support.

Theoretically if Stein gained ground there it's not impossible for Trump to win there

If Stein gains ground then yes

Fuck you for being so funny.

TRUMP EVERYONE, EVEN YOURSELF

can we meme Stein to cali voters?

anyone want to make backgroundless PNGs of her for this purpose?

t. lazy fuck

This will hurt him. Its a swing state