Clinton Polls Twitter

Which one to choose…?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/767397907473502208

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SaintlyCitySue
twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/767389501261885440/video/1
archive.is/ZbCvT
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-23/bookie-odds-brexit-tumble-17-last-minute-betting-frenzy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How fucking stupid is this retarded cunt?

from what I heard, Clinton has her team managing her official account, not her.

top kek the normies are waking up
also check this massive CTR cunt and see if you can score some dox
twitter.com/SaintlyCitySue

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH STUPID CUNT IS MEMEING HERSELF TO SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

COUGHING SHITS
PANTS DONT FIT
I WILL NOT MISS
THIS BAG OF PISS
HER BOWELS WILL EXPLODE WITH BROWN
AND COVER WITH SHIT THE WHOLE TOWN

The only obvious choice is tax cut for the Emperor.

Those comments

My sides

How does that make any sense?

Beautiful poem

Bravo

Le Drumpf
le le le xD

this picture in the comments is so simple and brilliant at the same time.

The nose knows!

Misrepresentation. Willingly.

Is this a game to you? Are you stupid?

They're convinced that Hillary will win.

You'll notice how the media shifted its focus from Hillary herself to how she's already picking up who's gonna be her presidential staff. There's absolutely nothing positive about Trump, and absolutely nothing about Hillary.

Combine that with Hillary promising on air how she's gonna shut down any news outlet not under her control (like Breitbart, for example) and how they're killing any potential leaks everywhere. Throw in that she said, again on air, how she's coming after her enemies.

They're absolutely convinced that they've won. Which means one of three things:

My guess? All three.

Hillary's answer: it gets "lost" by the Pentagon.

No shit retard, it's not even a conspiracy. Tweets that originate from her are signed -H. You must be very new.

Average libshit logic, aka pretty much her entire team
Also typical lib trick
Oh yeah of course, since when did you goyim think (((democracy))) had anything to do with votes?

Yup all three

No, but for reiteration purposes; Keeping it a fresh point is key.

She forgot to mention that she also plans to take YOUR tax money and spend them on niggers, refugees and whatever.

She hates America, but loves clinton. Seems to be a theme

Dubs confirm, election fraud.

Well, I hope you're comfy for the incoming shitstorm. I know I am.

Shows how slow-in-the-head Hillary is, you don't "spend" money on a tax cut; a tax cut is merely taking less money that wasn't the government's to begin with.

Why do you think Trump has been planting the idea of election fraud and rigging in the minds of the people? This time it won't be a situation like with bush. Especially with thousands of autists pouring over the internet.

Moreso, I'd expect that election day and after expect an oncoming shillstorm of kikes basically desperately flooding the entire board with shit to basically act as a distraction as a final attempt.

I voted

Fortunately it is far too late for those schemes to occur.

twitter.com/AngryGoTFan/status/767389501261885440/video/1

archive.is/ZbCvT

Is she even trying to make sense anymore?

$4 billion on adult diapers!

I don't think she can. Thankfully, we have enough normies flooding Trump rallies and more Niggers and assorted other beasts running amok through our cities. These hedonistic creatures do a lot of our work for us.

Lets be honest. it's a hard sell to use up all those diapers in 3 months.

this twatter is a goldmine

that happened?
What a strong political win.

Did you actually manage to get hired by them? What exactly do they do?

Yeah and Trump is already winning again in Biased polls Though I thing the LA Floods havn't counted in the polls quiet yet
The Debates are coming closer too

How does it feel that it is statistically highly unlikely for Trump to win?

0.25$ deposited

Pretty good knowing that you're living in a delusion that isn't even close to reality

get hired by them? no of course not
I just copied a few pics from the comments

there was a thread on it some days ago, can't find it, ask google

something to give you a few cold sweats at night: unregistered voters mobilization

Kek. The anal blasting is going to be sweet when you realise that Guacboi was right about Trump crashing the republican party.

And by the way it would of been better for Hillary to win than Jeb or Cruz, because they all have the same policies but with Hillary in 4 years she've been gone and replaced by a Hard Liner while Trump even if he's a good goy he's basically destroyed the entirety of American Neo Conservatism in less than a year and has changed the tone so anons have the chance to get in and make the Republican party the way we like it

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-23/bookie-odds-brexit-tumble-17-last-minute-betting-frenzy

Brexit wasn't supposed to happen either. Now your British counterparts are still shitting themselves two months later, pleading for do-overs while their assblasted media pulls all sorts of damage control. I just expect you to skip all that and kill yourself. I'll supply the rope if you already spent all your shillbux on weed and AIDS medication. Just hit me up.

I love the Left's narratives sometimes. They're something only somebody who's been through a lifetime of conditioning can believe.

yeah because pandering to latinos had really worked

Bush got FOURTY ONE PERCENT

I mean he still won on a fluke TWICE, BUT LOOK FOURTY ONE PERCENT OF AN OPTIONAL DEMOGRAPHIC'S VOTE

Post final results

Should be "I shill for hill"

take the hill pill

They closed the poll.