What was his fucking problem?

what was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JP5xnxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From his point of view the Jews were evil.

what happens to nazis, lose ur limbs to an antifa. haha jdumb nazis.

Obi-Wan was a neo-con.

autism

sand.

Not holding the high ground.

All Anakin ever wanted was for Mace Windu to Blacked his wife but the jedi code forbid it so he lashed out in anger against the only BBC in the jedi order.

what did he meme by this

Oedopus complex.

Mother is gone, then dead, and the whole Jedi order, especially Obi Wan, was his father.

had no dad, ripped callously from his mom to join some monks (the jedi cant afford to send a check to buy Shmi? really? Anakin never went to buy his mom's freedom with his Jedi paycheck?)
also, yoda and the council completely ignored all 100 warning signs and just let him turn.

Why didn't they work to end slavery on Tatooine? It would have made a good training mission for Anakin and given him a chance to really give up his personal connections for the greater good in a satisfying manner.

Part of the Affordable Jedi Act included keeping slavery legal in the Outer Rim.

discord.gg/JP5xnxY
AMENO

It's a bit like how leftists execute principles.

Ex: If you ever get offended about some racism against white people, you're being racist, cuz "why are you even WORRIED about the dignity of history's most evil people?"

Applied here: Anakin wanting to do anything related to tying up the obvious loose ends with his past would make him a bad Jedi, cuz "why do you have all these worldly attachments? What are you? A filthy darksider?"

Of course, that logic sending Anakin to the dark side is why the Jedi were always doomed, one way or another.

dont apply your memepolitics to shitty movies, friendo

Yes, I have a feeling something like this might have been Lucas' intention but he didn't manage to properly communicate it to the audience. If the Jedi were unable to completely eradicate slavery on some fringe planet, they wouldn't even consider trying it because it was personal for one of them.

I don't know about lucas's intentions. I think THAT line of thinking might have been more like, "Don worry bout it"

No point in getting snitty just because you resemble a remark. I'd still be liberal if it wasn't true.

everything. love life problems, sand in his anus, daddy issues, anger management issues, combat incompetence, disobedience, short-temperament, narcissism, immaturity

That's literally the point and it's very obvious though.
He can't go back for his mother for the same Reason he hasn't seen Padme in 10 years even though they're both on the same planet all the time.

The Jedi forbid attachments.

Yes, but is going cold turkey about getting rid of already existing ones the best way? Obviously not, it did bite them back and destroy their whole cult. Really should have seen that coming.

but he was married to a jewess

THERE ISN'T! LE PREQUELS ARE THE BEST WORK OF ART OF ALL TIME! DISAGREE AND YOU ARE A LITERAL CUCKOLD LOOOOL!

Well that's the issue of the trilogy really.
It's why they don't train people as old as Anakin who have already formed attachments.

BRAVO

This. They purposely take in kids who are either infants or absolutely no older than 4 so they can brainwash them into proper robots.

The jedi are a pedo cult.

Is that why the Jedi did not want Anakin to join? He boipussed their initial initiation?

Lucas confirmed /ourguy/?

Until he sold the franchise anyway.

Why did he hate the studio system? Jews.
Who did he sell Star Wars to after the fans told him his new movies were shit? Jews.

Disney's Star Wars is Lucas's revenge upon his haters.

😂

Younger millennial fans, maybe.

40 something's who watched the originals in theater love the Disney shit since it's nostalgia.

nigga u dum dum

Obi-Wan was a neo-con. Neo-cons always win in the end.

I'd love to see some proof of that, cuz people would need to be closer to 50 to remember the OT in theaters, and at that age, all the grrrrl power mary sue shit doesn't fly.

DUMMY DUM DUM

A shit script written by an autistic manchild was his problem

I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead… every single one of them. And not just the men. But the women… and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals!
I HATE THEM!

That was more like "What's his solution" rather than "What's his problem".

The pouting blubbering and high pitched squealing of Hayden's performance in that scene really sold me on the idea this boy was destined to become the black armored universally feared destroyer known as Darth Vader. It was magnificent.