HATE thread

You. Yes you, you fucking worthless faggot. I hate you. You fucking monkey think you are so funny and cool to post your fucking ass shit posts, reply to them, create your faggot shithead treads with stupid questions, opinions,thoughts,be me stories. Recognized yourself? You fucking sicken me, i hate you, i want to kill you, fuck you,smack you, beat you to
FUCKING LIVE YOU FUCKING MORON!
You think you can came to my thread and do your assnigga shit posting business?
NO FUCKING WAY
My fucking Hate thead hawe one
FUCKING RULE
Every thing about my thread is hate, post, picks, webm, storyes. My thread is HATE, you get that? You came here, you tell what you hate, how you hate, you DO HATE. Want to reply some fagoot,and fuck him up? That's is called
HATE BATTLE
You can battle every thing in entire world for battle. Your mom,teacher,sis,rainbow dash, even sky, even allah.
Share hate, love hate, DO HATE.
Let it beggin.

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/3298/now-you-need-game-to-get-a-job
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least english isn't a second language for me

Ashes and Echoes

What was that? You talking about my shit english you bitch? You fucking right you bitch. Never learn it in school, only by myself with stupid movies and cartoons. Its good for me, that you bitch, can atleast understan me, you fuck. Now go fuck urself you faggot.

It feels wrong to make fun of someone who types like a 7 year old

hate is for gays and hungry people. kill all jews

I completely love you anyway.

It's too early in the morning to hate ATM, have an angry song.

WHAT??? WHAT?????!!!!! I SPEND ALL OF MY MOTHERFUCKING TIME TO WRITE THIS MOTHERFUCKING POST AND YOU FUCKING BASEMENT DWELLING WEEB BRONY FAPPING COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS CAN'T EVEN FUCKING GIVE ME A FREE FUCKING REPLY??? HOW MUCH DOES IT TAKE TO ENTERTAIN YOU SIMPLE MINDED NEGATIVE IQ'D NIGGERS???? YOU MOTHERFUCKING HORSE COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS WOULD RATHER NOT EVEN BE FUCKING BOTHERED TO REPLY BECAUSE YOU'D RATHER FUCKING FAP TO A FUCKING CARTOON HORSE FUCKING ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING HORSE. YOU ALL ARE SINCERELY A BUNCH OF MICROPENISED FUCKING LOSERS AND FAGGOTS WHO CAN'T EVEN GET A FUCKING ERECTION UNLESS YOU SAW FUCKING BRONY SHIT OR HERMATAPHODRITE BIG CLITORISED SPIC NIGGER COCK HIV AIDS ASSHOLE HORSES. I HOPE ALL OF YOU STEP ON A FUCKING LEGO AND IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD THAT YOU RUN UP TO AN OLD MOTHERFUCKER AND SUCK HIS 90 YEAR OLD COCK AND THEN PROCEED TO SHIT ON HIS COCK AND THEN BURN YOUR ASSHOLE BY SHOVING TOBACCO SAUCE UP IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER LOVING COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS. THEN I HOPE YOU GET A GIANT CARPET BURN ON YOUR ASSHOLE FROM SCOOTING ON THE CUM-STAINED FLOOR. THEN I HOPE YOU TURN INTO A MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER AND ATTEMPT TO STEAL AN ENEMA DEVICE SO THAT YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR NOSTRILS AND RUN AROUND DRUNK IN A CITY ON A LONELY SATURDAY NIGHT. I DON'T EVEN MOTHERFUCKING CARE IF YOU GET A THIRD DEGREE BURN ON YOUR ASSHOLE OR NOT. ACTUALLY, I DO FUCKING CARE, I ALSO HOPE YOU SHOVE A GHOSTPEPPER UP YOUR ASSHOLE AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH IT SO THAT YOU GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND GET MOTHERFUCKING ASSRAPED BY THE DOCTORS. YOU ARE JUST THAT MOTHERFUCKING WORTHLESS. I EVEN HOPE YOU ALL MOTHERFUCKING GO TO JAIL FOR SHITTING ON AN OLD MAN'S DICK, RUNNING AROUND WITH AN ENEMA IN YOUR NOSE, GIVING FELLATO TO A HORSE, GRINDING YOUR GAPING ASSHOLE AGAINST A STRIPPER, SNORTING ON YOUR MOM'S CLITORIS, AND GIVING STEVE JOBS A BLOW JOB. YOU CAN GO TO JAIL! AND ALL OF YOU CAN BRING YOUR ENEMA DEVICE WITH YOU SO MOTHERFUCKING BIG BUBBA CAN SHOVE IT UP YOUR WORTHLESS FUCKING FAGGOT ASSHOLE AND MAKE YOU HIS FUCKING BITCH! BUBBA'S NEW FORESKIN, MOTHERFUCKERS! FUCK ALL OF YOU! AND FUCK YOUR GAPING GOATSE ASSHOLES TOO. YOU SHOULD ALL GO BACK TO FAPPING YOUR NECKBEARD MICRODICKS TO YELLO-TEETHED AIDS CARRYING HORSES ANYWAY, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS CAN'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE THE DECENCY TO EVEN FUCKING REPLY, BECAUSE YOUR HANDS ARE TOO FUCKING OCCUPIED TOUCHING YOUR DICK TO PONIES. OH IM MOTHERFUCKING SORRY, I MEANT ONE HAND. OH WAIT, JUST TWO FINGERS!!!!! JUST. TWO. MOTHERFUCKING. FINGERS. YOUR DICK IS THAT FUCKING SMALL. NO ONE WILL EVER TOUCH YOUR FUCKING DICK. NO ONE EVER FUCKING WILL. EVEN IF SOME UGLY MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT DID EVER WANT TO, THEY NEVER WILL ANYWAY. WANNA KNOW WHY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS? BECAUSE IT NEVER SAW THE LIGHT OF DAY. THAT'S RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER, IT'S UNDER ALL OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FAT FOLDS. HOW DO YOU EVEN FUCKING REACH IT???!!!!!!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKING CAN'T SEE IT SO HOW DO YOU EVEN FUCKING REACH IT? I'M SURE FIELD RATS ARE BIGGER THEN ALL OF YOU FUCKING LOSERS IN THIS THREAD! EVEN FUCKING NIGGERS ARE BIGGER THAN YOU!!!! ONE DAY IM GOING TO SHOVE YOUR MOM'S DILDO UP YOUR ASSHOLES FOR NOT GIVING ME EVEN ONE SINGLE FUCKING REPLY. ALL 900 INCHES ARE GOING UP YOUR ASSHOLES BECAUSE YOU CAN'T EVEN BE MOTHERFUCKING BOTHERED TO GIVE A REPLY. NASA JUST GOT FINISHED WITH HER NEW FUCKING DILDO WHICH IS TWICE THE MOTHERFUCKING SIZE, AND IT'S GOING UP ALL YOUR ASSHOLES! ALSO, YOUR FATHER IS EVER MOTHERFUCKING SMALLER THAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS. NEVERMIND, ACTUALLY YOU ARE. HE MANAGED TO MOTHERFUCKING ASSRAPE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FUCK ALL OF YOU. HE SNORTED COCAINE OFF OF YOUR MICROSCOPIC COCKS, PUT SOME ON HIS SLIGHTLY BIGGER ONE, AND FUCKED YOU. SERIOUSLY, I HOPE YOU ALL GIVE STEVE JOBS A BLOWJOB AND BURP ON YOUR DOGS DEAD ASSHOLE. SERIOUSLY, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKING ASS EATING NIGGER COCK SUCKING BOIL LICKING SMEGMA DRINKING LIMP WRISTED FLAMING FAGGOT I FUCKED YOUR FUCKING WHORE OF A MOTHER SO FUCKING HARD THAT SHE WAS SCREAMING LOUD ENOUGH FOR GOD HIMSELF TO FUCKING HEAR AND HER SALTY PUSSY SAGS TO THE FUCKING GROUND, JUST LIKE HER 50 YEAR OLD WRINKLY USELESS TITTES DOES AND NOW SHE HAS ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING WORTHLESS FUCKING FAGGOT OF A CHILD TO RAISE INTO ANOTHER FUCKING WASTED LIFE. YOUR MOTHER IS A FUCKING WHORE AND FUCKING SUCKS THE MOTHERFUCKING COCK ALL FUCKING DAY LONG, BUT ONE THING SHE CAN NEVER FUCKING RESIST BETWEEN HER 1 MILE DEEP SWEATY FAT FOLDS IS MY COCK, BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKING THING THAT CAN EVER FUCKING REACH HER AIDS RIDDEN UGLY DISEASED CUNT WHICH HAS NEVER SEEN DAYLIGHT IN OVER 30 FUCKING YEARS, MOTHERFUCKER, BUT IM SURE IT WOULD NEVER FUCKING SEE YOUR FUCKING DADS COCK BECAUSE ITS SO FUCKING MICROSCOPIC THAT EVEN THE MOST POWERFUL ELECTRON MICROSCOPES COULD SEE IT, OR YOURS EITHER. YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING TINY THAT WHEN YOU GO TO FUCKING TOUCH YOURSELF TO HERMATAPHODRITE NIGGER RETARDED PONIES WITH DOWN SYNDROME AND 12 INCH COCKS FUCKING EACHOTHER IN THE ASSHOLE, CUNT, MOUTH, EAR, NOSE, AND PISSHOLE IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR POPPING A FUCKING BOIL THAT LOOKS LIKE A MICROSCOPIC MUSHROOM WHICH IS WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKING DO ALL FUCKING DAY LONG IN YOUR FUCKING CUM STAINED BASEMENT WHICH BELONGS TO YOUR MORBIDLY OBESE FUCKING WHORE OF A MOTHER WHO ACCEPTS FUCKING HANDOUTS SO SHE CAN FUCKING GO TO A MALE STRIP CLUB AND HAVE FUCKING ILLEGAL, DICK SHAPES SPICS SHAVE HER BOIL INFESTED OILY BACK WITH A FUCKING LAWNMOWER THAT A MUSLIM USED TO NEUTER HIS FUCKING DOG WITH, AND NOT TO MENTION YOUR DAD, YOUR COUSIN, THE RETARD, THE ONE WITH DOWNS, AND THE ONE WHO KEEPS A COLLECTION OF SPERM SO THAT HE COULD SELL IT TO YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY, THE UNEMPLOYED MEXICAN, AND THE RETARDED NIGGERS THAT KEEP HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WHALE OF A FUCKING MOTHER. I AM MOTHERFUCKING BILLY MAYS AND YOU WILL SUCK THIS MASSIVE FUCKING SALESMAN COCK UNTIL I FUCKING CREAM DOWN YOUR FAGGOT THROAT!

Fuck yea, I am going to rape my little sister now

STOP POSTING SHIT THAT WAS ALREADY POSTED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tl,dr

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT (YOU)S, FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF. FUCK YOU. FUCK EVERYTHING. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. EAT SHIT AND DIE.

I really hate how rule-cucky the /a/ mods are.

It's just fucking pathetic. It's literally worse than fucking reddit over there, but it's the only board where anime discussion is reasonable.

I think Holla Forums and Holla Forums would be a lot happier if the people who wanted to shitpost anime girls were free to do so, yet they can't. /a/ mods literally ruin over 80% of the website with their utterly kike-tier censorship.

What happened to /am/?

You don't have to be so tsundere user, here, have another one.

Why so full of hate OP? What's on your mind? Don't worry, we won't laugh we'll tell you to fucking kill yourself

It's fucking dead apparently. Someone (you)? posted there today, first post in months.

Wish I knew about it before; it's definitely what I'd prefer to have supported.

Nope. End/AM/ seems to get a fair amount of traffic, but there's also a lot of shitposting..
maybe there's a reason /a/ implemented so much rulefagggotry

>>>/out/

Sorry user, but only end's /AM/ is alive, and like I said, heavy on the shitposting

Thanks for the heads up, I guess. You gave me the info you had. I need to revisit the i2p chans.

So… Stuff to be mad about?

Are we all done hating?

No. I don't like PEAS!!!!

Same here, peas fucking suck.

No bully bls OP

What other things do you hate?

Are you fucking kiddin me? How do you… You realy got me with this pic you faggot

edgy

When I shitpost, it's not because I think I'm funny (though I have my moments). It's because I've grown to hate a board so much that I want to drag it down into the gutter. I want to foster irritation, mistrust, bad faith, anger, and despair. I want to make others give up on making, or expecting, quality posts. That's hate.

Its HATE thread you bitch, wtf do you want?

Say that to my face and I promise you'll never speak again.

Sounds good, but nothing about this board. Its just feels like realy stupid autistic shit, but nothing like you described

And what you gonna do, you skinny ass motherfucker? You cant do shit to me, i'll bitch slap you while i fuck ur whore mother in front of you.

Yo why everyone so mad up in hur

Holla Forums is all shitposting, and is especially attractive to newfags. There's nothing here to care about or to ruin.

Well, i came from place, where is not so muck cancer, or shit post. There can be found some realy interesting discussions, but not so much people, so some threads just stay for month or more. Came here to see some action but nothing realy much about this place. Mb just users, you are different. More kind or gente or mb friendly. So a create this thread to add some hate to this friendship is magic land

I hate pedos and lolis. Both should die in fires.

Sound like latent pedo who cant accept hes true pedofile nature

The faster the board is, the more shitposting there is. And the more shitposting there is, the faster the board is.

spoken like a leftist

Niggers like you, too.

You won't know what was happening before I have you knocked out and in the back of a van. I'm going to break your arms and legs in 5 places, tie you up, skin you alive and force you to watch as I systematically kill, eat, and cook your family members.

Don't ever let me see your putrid nigger face.

I bet you two are some real twisted cycle paths

I remember when Holla Forums used to have that cyclical love and friendship thread. I hated that thread.

But i like you!

I do not hate you, I love you. It's because of you that I can be here.

I washed my knees, because I love you all so dearly.

talk to a lot of 7 y/o?

Are you quoting something?

I for one love each and every user in this thread.

[[[[squishy hugz]]]] for you too, user! xoxoxoxoxoxx

Note the subtle way the Gay Community spreads AIDS among the rest of our Image Board Community?

Ummm…. Wine coolers, Brussel sprouts, self entitlement, the menstrual cycle… Bill Nye.. You?

Because you posted a cap from that turd of a show.

But the colours are nice, bright and gay.

Me? I just hate everything I do not like. Kikes, niggers, faggots, trannies, bitchy women, annoying men, warm alcohol, bad drinks, sweet drinks, tomato based drinks, working a lot, not working enough, being drunk, not being drunk and so on ad infinitum.

i hate hate tbh fam

I FUCKING HATE WHEN NIGGERS THINK THEY ARE BETTER THEN EVERYBODY

(You) are a faggot

also referred to as the circle jerkers

I LOVE THIS THREAD GOOD JOB OP VERY WELL DONE TOADY OP IZ NOT A FAGET

You certainly do hate a lot my friend. Try not giving a fuck, it's way better.

There is nothing nice about that show. It is physically painful to try to watch. Gives me a sharp pain in my ass.

I hate you, OP

Bump4h8

tl;dr

I HATE COUNTRYWISE DEBT KEEPING ME DOWN, PREVENTING ME FROM MAKING A LIVING OUT OF SOMETHING I CREATE, WHILE POLITICIANS JUST LET ME AND COUNTLESS OTHER ASSHOLES HANDLE THE LOSSES.

I

DON'T

CARAMEL

returnofkings.com/3298/now-you-need-game-to-get-a-job

I'll just leave this here.

A pic of some chicks chest?