What's are your opinions on him...

What's are your opinions on him. Some viewed hiim as a terrorist and other viewed him afs some sort of hero after the incident at Waco.
What does Holla Forums think of him

Other urls found in this thread:

truthinourtime.com/2010/02/19/timothy-mcveighs-manifesto/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh#With_Nichols.2C_Waco_siege.2C_radicalization_and_first_explosive_devices
3-3-3.org/docs/Kaczynski's comments on McVeigh.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's him not hiim
saged for bad grammar

a true American hero.

Waco was David Koresh.
Pic is Timothy McVeigh, who blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 19 children under the age of 6.

He was neither terrorist nor hero. He was a mentally ill man who was allowed to live out his violent and deranged psychoses because it is illegal to hurt someone's feelings by locking them up when they are dangerously mentally ill.
The only connection between McVeigh and Koresh was that the government failed to protect innocent people from two men who they knew were violently mentally ill.

Children are a legitimate and valuable target, they have been for hundreds of thousands of years and still are.
McVeigh is a Hero who put Clintons communist government in its place and the US federal government still has to pay for executing him.

Oh no, offspring of fedshits getting offed, how terrible. I feel so bad. Wow. The feels.

Wow, three in a row completely missed the fucking point. Are you guys stupid or just over-reactionary? Let me spell it out for you a little more clearly so that you can (hopefully) understand. The term "terrorist" and the term "hero" do not, and can not, apply to McVeigh (or Koresh) because what they did was not an act which resulted from rational deliberation. It was not technically a conscious act. It was an act driven by delusion and irrationality, and therefore can not be attributed to them as individuals making a fully conscious decision as terrorists or heroes do.
The terms do not apply. That was point 1.
Point 2, which you would have gotten to if you had not been so hyperdefensive, is that like you I hold the government to be culpable for these acts. They never should have happened, and it is the government's fault that they did. My rationale for that is a bit different than yours, but the fact is that we do agree on the conclusion.

Try not being so upset.

nah he was a terrorist
no buts, you fucking homo

Bump for interest

Mcveigh saw Waco and Ruby ridge as a warning for what was to come. He set the record straight.

Remember, there was a rumour going around at that time that the feds planned to disarm right wing militias, which turned out to be true.

Read his own writings, it's a good read.
truthinourtime.com/2010/02/19/timothy-mcveighs-manifesto/

Op here. That's what I meant when I made this thread

McVeigh was a patsy. Watch A Noble Lie.

Why save one of the few thought provoking threads?

The thread is basically done and I don't think it needs to be bumped further after giving my two cents.

Because your opinions are godsent? Faggot please

He died for our sins

wrong

the Waco siege was a large part of McVeigh's motive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh#With_Nichols.2C_Waco_siege.2C_radicalization_and_first_explosive_devices

the government murdered a church full of people and then one man held them accountable for it

He truly was a hero that deserved.

Here's the way I see it: All those kids? They were children of feds. A good chunk of them probably would have grown up to be feds themselves. Fuck 'em.

He made no sense

Dude "did nothing wrong" as they say. At least I cant personally judge him badly.

The ATF in Waco murdered 20+ innocent kids because of their botched arrest and siege. Dude was just extreme, but he wasnt wrong in his sentiments. The US goverment is doing some bad shit in its citizens name. Look how the CIA is the #1 terrorist training organization in which the JSOC has to clean up and kill the CIA trained anti-American killers. Now we suspect the CIA is doing more than the Golden Triangle. They are part of the pizzagate child trafficking.

Real patriot bump

who gives a fucking shit mate, he was a great an hero

Is he still alive? Did her get hurt?

This sums it up nicely, Mcveigh did nothing wrong
I can go "muh children" for how the gov acted at waco and ruby ridge too.

His execution was aired on live TV. Not even joking.

fixed that for you

Nope, it was televised. I watched it. They had a PIP of him on the bed and cut away before he expired.

Bizarre to think people used to blow shit up for human rights in burgerstan.

3-3-3.org/docs/Kaczynski's comments on McVeigh.htm

this is correct, but i wouldn't be surprised to see it be a berenstein thing.

bubble butts

what do explodeyfags bomb for now? every "standoff" in the last couple years just ends in citizens bending over. people looked at 9/11, then turned back and their balls were missing. it's weird af that NSA/Snowden/Wikileaks/etc didn't result in a boom.

mission accomplished already m80. cops get told to stand down in child abuse cases in Murrican muzzie community to let them handle it internally.

He was a hero, we need more men like him tbh.