Jews angry as hell about Slavic pagan revival

Jewish 'experts' decry that pagan revival is racist, nationalistic, ANTISEMITIC

(Jews and Cuckstians implying their texts aren't forgeries written by filthy pederast brown hands in the desert)

That's probably more than the entire population of legitimate white cuckstians left these days.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_neopaganism

Other urls found in this thread:

trinitynorfolk.org/worship/live/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
archive.is/2iNuY
youtube.com/watch?v=5R0XjprHbv4
sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/rac/rac04.htm
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415899463401-0.pdf
8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#116
pastebin.com/NzBSv2eD
ancient-literature.com/greece_euripides_ion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Adrianople_(1205)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Knights#Against_Lithuania
vultureofcritique.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/would-the-pagan-germans-drown-oscar-wilde-in-a-bog/
historicromance.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/viking-attitudes-towards-homosexuality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell if forever, Holla Forums.

Can't let those goyim stop turning the other cheek

Do we have a link to the story so we can share it on other forums?

Hooray for another worthless divide and conquer shilling thread that will produce zero worthwhile discussion.

Drink bleach, OP.

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO

Muh based Putin

Y-yeah, Hell is forever you incredible faggot. Welcome!

Holy shit, the christcucks are in a reckoning, there will be a pagan community!

every fucking week, with the same thread type about some pagan shit and the same fucking replies

The>>7199572
It's never too late to leave the path of darkness.

trinitynorfolk.org/worship/live/

Honestly i was gonna post about secularist/pagan D&C being massive kikery cancer had it all typed up but ye keep it simple

Do exactly what the jews did to jesus then act like you are any different sad mental niggers around here

Yes they got you to call him Jesus instead of the Christ. They got you to think of him as a Jew named Jesus instead of the Christ.

What kind of numbers are we talking here? Are these people at least 1% of the russian population?

Literally a we wuz kangz argument

Christfags btfo.

All serious white nationalists must be pagans.

Paganism is the true indigenous religion of the white race.

I will never worship a non-white brown kike on a stick.

I will worship Thor, Odin and Loki over Jewsus any day of the week.

Jews are afraid of paganism, which is why they worked so hard to stamp it out and replace it with Kikestianity.

Just chirstcuck things

That's more than the jews currently in Russia.

I'm sure he was a nigger and fought against yakub and his evil whitey soldiers fucking gas yourself pls

Why would you worship Loki? Also, are you even of scandinavian heritage? It would be silly to worship Thor if you're an Anglo for example.

Interesting, are they growing? I would show up every week to something like this. If only to help prevent it becoming wiccan-tier shit.

GAS KIKES

OY VEY

this.
-1 post

You mean it teaches that in the old testament which Jesus unequivocally rejects?

If you toss out the OT then you toss out most of the anti-poz verses.

You all realize that if you follow this logic to its conclusion you will have to do anything the kike s say is bad, and they will figure it out too?
Also

Not according to the Bible

I don't think any mythology is true, so it would then make the most sense to adopt whichever ideology could be repurposed to have an ethnic identity. I doubt any Ethiopian could become one of these pagans.

Actually Scandinavian paganism is essentially the same as Germanic paganism. If you look at the gods they're basically the same beings.

Iirc there's a bit of "Roman vs Greek" gods site of thing going on but the beings are essentially the same.

All forms of European paganism are analogous.

The only pozzed pagan groups are the muh greentea everyone is part of the tribe asatrufags, and those deny most of the virtues in the actual myths

Aren't the Asatru people in Iceland racist tho? Since Iceland is where Asatru originated afaik

I think the Romans and Greek gods are more analagous than Germanic/Scandinavian, but I could be wrong. I just want my nature festivals man, it's weaponized jew repellent.

What is most terrible is that Christianity only looks like its produces white children because all its enemies had been non-white in the past.

The Jews know it has no immunity too prevent the destruction of the white race if its just a bunch of black christians needing gibs from the white race worldwide.

Even if the Christians now can prevent the "peaceful" Muslim invasion and standup for their beliefs, like they had, they would still loose the long game of just importing Africans or South Americans into their country because they can't see race.

And no matter what we believe if the white race ceases too exist we loose, truly we only had too say NO too prevent the invasion so far, now we must do so much more and cleanse the land of invaders.

Basically all European pagan religions are related if you go back far enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

Cool story YID man, but the only growing White Population is the Amish, who are Christian. Also they are the lamb of God. PAGANS AND JEWS BTFO.

christians will be hanged on the day of the rope

Shit got overtaken by hippy liberals of the /r/asatru sort who were afraid of the evil neonazi odinist boogeyman and now staunchly support multiculturalism

Welcome! And don't forget you're here forever!

mormons have lots of white kids too. utah has a 2.4 fertility rate

Mormons and amish aren't regular christians though, and they would never kill mudshits or niggers due to non agression principles

Even Judaism is a perversion of Aryan religion. They took the sacred knowledge of attainment and warped it into their jewy kabbalah. They kept the knowledge alive while the Aryans forgot it, hence their ability nowadays to dominate the fate of the world at the upper echelons.
There is a mythical urge that still exists in many Aryans today but unfortunately it is falsely satisfied by fantasy novels, anime and video games. Once the being makes the myth synonymous with life, he has no need for these cheap substitutes.
Once (if) Aryans reclaim knowledge of the sacred formula, the desert kikes will be relegated back to their former status of grovelling in the sand.

If you wanna go into it, Slavic - Germanic - Norse paganism is ridiculously similar. All have world trees (Norse ash, Slav oak), thunder gods (Thor - Perun), trickster deities associated with the underworld (Loki - Veles) and so on.

Also, side note. The Veles guy these neo-pagans worship? Slav god of cattle, water, magic, trickery and death. In fact, he had so many domains that he had to be split into multiple aspects which then became Christian Saints.

One of those aspects? Saint Nick. Yeah, they worship Santa in his most badass form.

So we wuz enlightened shieeet?

Slave morality is the cancer killing the Western soul.

Who care about the fertility rate when Slaves of Christ can't even make a moral argument against non-white immigration or race-mixing, much less eugenics. Immigration and mixing is A-OK to Christcucks so long as they accept Jesus into their heart.

Russian folk song is bringing together the White diaspora worldwide. Song shows our common bond, we all were once rural and shared music like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

As if that's some easy thing to do. If Christians didn't give other races a chance to convert, it would have died a long time ago since only jews would have been allowed to convert.

I'm glad they are, but the Amish have no defense against the coming physical violence. They would be conquered by Muds with machetes and their women sold in slavery. See pic related, the Amish don't see race user, so even if they aren't physically conquered they'll slowly bleed their White majority, sort of like the United States itself.

Yeah "white", they are really going too be the protectors of the White race,
THEY ARE FUCKING BRINGING REFUGEES INTO THE U.S.A. YOU FOOL!

archive.is/2iNuY

Like I said Christianity only looked White because all the invaders into its lands were in the past not white. Christianity even if it can get rid of all the Muslims, circa 1492 style and also expel the Jews from Europe as they have done historically. They still will not have the means too prevent the "peaceful" invasion of African and South American Christians.

What do you guys know about Celtic mythology? Do they have deities that are similar as are the Germanic, Norse, Slavic?

Slav are a special kind of "Christians", as they have never gave up and forgot their pagan ways, they simply gave them new clothing in Christianity, from respecting the dead rituals to Slavas, Saints, weddings and births, we are still as pagans as e were a millennium ago when Byzantine scholars brought us their alphabet and the first glimpse of Christian faith.
Unlike the Germanic and Gallic people, we weren't put to the sword and had our temples burnt and teachings erased out of existence because we would have been too much of a pain in the ass for Byzantine to handle, so they let us develop our own way.

Now I have to post this.

Nah fam gotta post this

The Anglos and Saxons did worship Thor. They called him Thunnor, and his name gave us the English word thunder. They worshipped Odin as Wodan and used a variant of the runic alphabet (futhark) called Futhorc.

This. Inb4 D&C shill because 100% of Holla Forums obviously worships Jewsus.

Scandinavian == Germanic, all Germanic tribes came from Scandinavia and all pure northern Dutchmen and northern Germans are genetically Scandinavian.

I think Ben Klassen's writings are interesting.

Ben Klassen - Survival of the White Race '1975' Lecture

youtube.com/watch?v=5R0XjprHbv4

back to our home in hyperborea

Actually, politically right people have more then 2 children on average, so no their not.

Brits have a little bit too much Celtic blood in them for them to be considered Germanic

BASED PUTIN

I don't even understand these memes anymore

L.M.F.A.O

First comment, every time

Not entirely sure about this one.
I'm certain there may be a few similarities but nothing excessive. One thing that seems to be a common theme is the reverence of forests.

Trees to celts were sacred, forests were holy places. This reverence of nature was lost during the Christian conversion eras as folk became more concerned with their "immortal afterlife" rather than the mortality of their position in tandem with the world.

Yes, this is why people don't bat an eye when you explain how much natural forest has been mowed down for a parking lot or farmland. The new religions state that goyim shouldn't worry about nature because they have souls to worry about.

sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/rac/rac04.htm

you're welcome

First post, every fucking time.

A bit. Not as much as I would like.

Ages ago I was involved in some Slav mythology craze that was going on the region. Increased interest in the old gods, people making vidya and /tg/ about it (I was in the /tg/ group, working as an illustrator/writer for a card game based off of Slav mythology) and similar stuff.

So if you want to know about old Slav folklore and mythology, and how it was transformed by Christianity into its modern version, shoot. Otherwise my knowledge of the Norse and Celtic mythology is pretty shallow.

Christcucks on suicide watch because they know their jewish cult is dying out.

It's also exclusive to whites and in many cases slavs. It's great that the Russians are recreating themselves

problem?

The golems are perfect.

Antieuroic?

Aryanphobic?
Anti-Caucasoid?
Europhobe?

i had sage on from another thread.

bump for our ancestral faith.

I hate Christianity but I don't hate white Christians. They're just misled.

Reminder that this is literally the symbol of a certain Slavic god.

We must love White Christian so that one day they will discover their inner racial light.

Sweet

But what about those of us who are Christian, yet are just as racist and nationalist?

anyways like its been said before.

deep in the hearts of Christians they know "turn the other cheek" is only meant for other followers of christ, not fucking savages or kikes.

Don't be taken for a ride.

turn the other cheek is meant for your kinsman or people within your congregration, the jews just cucked the shit out of Christianity, when they themselves were the ones that got Jesus killed and constantly say he is boiling in feces down in hell.

Pure coincidence.

r/asatru is full of race-mixing cucks, tumblr-level blue hairs, spics larping as white, and beta-cucks that white knight for niggers. It's a full on shit-fest, everyone in that sub would be hung from a tree in a real Asatru pagan community.

Christianity is one of the most pozzed and cucked religions in the world. My own parents subscribe to a Christian rag called Israel My Glory.

SLAVIC "PAGANISM" HAS BEEN DEAD FOR AT LEAST A THOUSAND YEARS AND ITS REVIVAL IS A JEWISH D&C TOOL

Yeah because it's been killed and suppressed by your kind, no shit schlomo.

I lost my merchant folder a while back, does anyone have that gif of the three merchants attached at the nose and spinning? I really want to post that one.

I love how these comments never show up when there's a /christian/ thread posted here, only when a non-semitic European religion thread is.

Thanks my man.

No it hasn't slavs were not forcefully converted

How exactly do you revive a religion which is barely documented and most evidence about it comes from folk songs and fairytales?
You also don't know what Christianity has done for my state during the Ottoman occupation of the Balkans. If you're a Slav, then you're an extremely autistic and ignorant fuck. If you aren't , take your circumcised ass to the nearest gaschamber.

The call of the race traitor: any culture but your own culture!

Ready yourself for the gallows

That true for germanic paganism but most everyone else's traditions are rather well maintained the balts is where I would start in my revival there pagans never died out. The folk stories and wat they live likely would show you much of the views/theology of eastern European paganism.

I'll tell you what Christianity did for your state during hundreds of years of Ottoman occupation.

It allowed it to happen, it allowed it to continue, and it allowed you to continue making excuses after the fact.

The Balkans have been weak for millennia and as a result your opinions are less than trivial. You are a weak mixed breed.

Who is that semen demon?
Who is that fluid druid?
Who is that boner toner?
Who is that benis machinist?
Who is that cock stock?
Who is that dong mongler?

I just literally said I live in a Slav country. Why would I need to study the Balts to learn of my own culture?

I get the impression that your knowledge of history is trivial. Your colleagues must get quite more shekels in their accounts, Moshe.

No idea, just a qt.

MURDER ALL SEMITIC CULTS

this thread is so nice, I expected christcucks getting mad and spaming fedora tier memes everywhere

youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

If Christianity is one of their schemes, it's definitely the shittiest one.

What are these pictures? Are they from the religion in OP's post?

I know this might be a bit controversial to say here, but Hitler wasn't right about everything

you spoke too soon.
whenever there's a thread about paganism you get excessive christcuck damage control.

this is the 2nd thread that deals with kikes getting triggered by european faith: there was another a month or so ago about "nature" being "antisemitic" because all jews were urbanite scum and the pagan naturalism/social darwinism was too threatening.
you had the same christian behaviour in that as well.

it's a bit odd to me because I don't get why we can't all just hang kikes/niggers/faggots/muds together. pagans don't virtue signal like christians and they aren't threatened by being around people who aren't pagans.

we all need to get along more. we're not enemies here.

That thread was pretty great.

Because the Baltics aren't mixed up with sand niggers and their desert religions.

Also, your history is shit. There was a time of greatness but that ended when your people were raped and pillaged for centuries. Your eyes are forever brown and your hair forever black.

People yelling D&C ITT don't realize that religious views, even if taken in a purely cultural context, affect person's lifestyle a lot.

(common denomination) Christians are basically crypto-kikes and you should always count on one to back-stab you on behalf of his Jewish messiah.

Loki isn't like a typical god thay you pray to.

He's more like an example of what happens when you put your absolute trust in someone else, only to be dissapoint.

Since us Scandinavians value trust, honor, and our relationships so much, remembering Loki helps to bring us down to Earth when dealing with other people.

Loki is a lesson on human nature, and how it can be unpredictable.

However, the other Gods are something to aspire to, as they were all once here with us, we to should strive to be like them, in hopes of meeting with them and our ancestors in the afterlife.

a reminder for you cunts

I'm also noticing this common pattern. It's almost as if the kikes are afraid of pagans and white reconnecting with the old ways.

Really makes you wonder….

Same here.

are you fucking retarded , the only place where the christfags and commies did not wipe out witches and druids was lithuania. they still retain their culture, dont scream out like a kike and talk about shit you know nothing about.

Slavs were slaughtered very often when Crusaders marched through Eastern Europe to the "Holy Land".

Slavs have known the persecution that Semite-worshipers afford them. I respect the people of Eastern Europe for maintaining strength despite all of that.

The lowest religions deny rational materialism: everything in the world is magic.

The highest religions are purely allegorical: there is no magic in this world, and even the next world looks mighty material.

Cuckstainty with its magician God is intermediate. Paganism was pure allegory.

How do bring together the White European diaspora?

You never will but do not need to. Belgium could defeat the whole of Africa if no White-knights came to its aid.

It is wrong to grovel before your Gods in supplication like a Semitic worm.

Aryans invoke their Gods - channel their strengths into the various aspects of life.

Daily reminder that "do not mistreat" doesn't mean bend over and take it up the ass.

Daily reminder 1 Timothy 5:8

Have a good day

"pagan" is a swear word in most christian slavic countries, I'm not sure which (((revival))) they are on about.

Can we all just agree that we're all racial brothers and we'd fight alongside each other if it came down to a race war? Any sort of race war would see Whites badly divided enough with a sizable portion of anti-White Whites pitted against us, so we really can't afford to be divided along any lines other than love for our race.

This guy is a good example of what I'm talking about.

Listen dude, I'm a fedora but I'm not advocating the killing Christians, but their ideology is fundamentally removed from any realization of the importance of race or the continuation of our people on this planet.

Wow, look. Another learningkike D&C thread. Thrilling.

We need a religion one way or another, a necessary ingredient in upholding tradition and unity. We could do what Uncle Adolf did, which is basically revise Christianity and make it not cucked. Or we could do something else, but we don't have too many choices.

LARPaganism or Christianity.

Choose one and only one.

Abrahamism may be theological Semitism, but your Atheism which is non-theistic Semitism is no better.

You forgot the LARP part of Semite-worship.

I didn't realize worshiping our own gods was the same as nailing a man to a cross to watch him slowly die after choosing a murderer over him for forgiveness.

I am leaning more towards Ben Klassen everyday. jews will never allow that.

For centuries, ethnic-nationalism and Christianity were both dominant ideologies, so there are certainly interpretations of Christianity which are good. As long as a Christian adheres to a good interpretation and not a pozzed one, there's no harm from that individual.

There are certainly ways of interpreting a pagan or atheistic worldview from a cucked perspective too. One logical conclusion of atheism is that nothing matters, which means race and morality don't matter, which means it's cool to get buttfucked by black trannies if you want to. But as long as the atheist in question doesn't follow that line of thinking, no harm can come from him.

Quite.

This is what gave our ancestors strength, and this is also why we are so weak in modern times.

We don't strive to be like them, we instead as for help, only for it to never come.

By we, I mean the cucks.

DON'T FORGET HOW JEWS CONTINUALLY HAVE BLOOD LETTING RITUALS ON DAYS LIKE "THE PASSING" WHERE THEY BLEED AND SACRIFICE CHILDREN

Or when they drink the blood of infant penises after circumcision,

Or when they toss goyim and children into burning pits as sacrifices.

Supremacist Kikes. The only good jew is a dead jew.

Look into Dyeus Pater and the other indo-european myth reconstructions. It's so interesting the similarities we had among our race. Horse twins are common, for instance.

The reconstructions are based on linguistics so it's not something you should believe wholeheartedly, but the similarities are incredibly interesting and reading about this makes me more sure than ever before that I should be pagan.

I think you fundamentally understand why people are flocking back to paganism. Virtually none of the pagans on the planet are theistic pagans. Paganism is about the veneration of blood, soil, and ancestors and to exalt the multiple gods that exemplify different aspects of the race's disposition.

Seems like you fell for the 'atheists can only be nihilistic' meme.

Maybe, and if you can get back there I welcome it. I just cast serious doubt on whether it will happen unless there's another Martin Luther level reformation that brings traditionalism back into the fore. If that happens, expect me in the pews saving you a seat because we will have our own ethnic barrier again. As it stands, that's not what it does and only serves to expand the reach of the ideology and not protect its adherents or their racial makeup.

I think your fundamentally misunderstand**

Any evidence for that?

Anne Frank's diary wasn't faked

This is just trading one pile of shit for another pile of shit.

Most Christians actually believe in it. I doubt Pagans truly believe in it beyond it's face value, mostly just representative. After all, Paganism was mainly spread from mouth to mouth, and was really never written down or even given a proper name.

That sounds good to me, like I said we don't have to choose from so we must augment what we already have.

I have never met an atheist that wasn't a douchebag. At least one who ever admitted to their beliefs.

I would fall under the catefory of a heathen, yet I am willing to admit that if one truly follows the words of Jesus, they will likely become a good buddhist.

That's bullshit.

You met tons of atheists, we just don't care enough to tell you. As an atheist, it just never comes to mind. There's not a continuous affirmation of your faith needed.

16,000 years of storytelling, utterly fucked by the catholic monks who translated it to match their own jewstory.

The fire giants were other races of humans, and the gods, OUR ANCESTORS, purged them from the world with thir final breaths!

The roman-greek connection actually wasn't that strong at first, the native roman religion even according to themselves largely was ancestor worship and venerating genus locii instead of formalized cults of more far-reaching gods. Most of what we call the roman religion was a direct importation from their Etruscan neighbors who had consciously imitated the Greek religion because the Greeks were pretty cool. When the Romans decided the Greeks were pretty cool too they had a hell of a time trying to syncretize since their pantheon did not line up neatly to the twelve olympians and their hangers on.

You know what, I actually do sympathize with Christians to some extent… They get A LOT shit thrown at them today by common (((enemy))), just because of their beliefs. Also, most Christians are trying to preserve what little of European values and tradition we have left. I also can't object when people have Jesus as role model, as Jesus is in many ways ideal man (friend, neighbor, family member etc.)

But what you people have to understand is that the roots of Western civilization are not in Christianity, our roots go beyond year zero… There is also problem how Christianity was spread through Europe: every single tribe has it's own version of it…

So basically, we all had our religions, then pre-international Jew came, mixed them with little pre-communism and then we are all worshiping same God and his Jewish son… Give me a break.

It's no wonder that Jews think they are smarter than us, they are doing same shit for over 2000 years, and they succeed every time.

it's fake
also written with a ball point pen that didn't exist yet.

There's also a revival of Zoroastrianism in the middle east. Many Muslims are converting back to it realizing Islam was forced upon them under the threat of death.

I love Christians, and I see the value in Christianity since it was behind some of our more brutal regimes (something to be commended, not condemned) and our most beautiful cultural artifacts. Not everything that is good about Europe is pagan, though much of it still has a certain pagan spirit.

But if Christianity cannot find its inner brutality again, then it has no place in white lands. Paganism was brutal. White people are brutal. It is true that we all have an inner savage, the difference between our savagery and that of a nigger is that we cultivate it and make it aesthetic and useful.

Any religion that would deny that is poison to the white race.

And actually, no. I did research into the whole "ball point ben" argument and found that only footnotes and various explanations that were written by her father (or whoever it was that spread the book) were written in ballpoint pen.

But that's besides the point. Nothing in Anne Frank's diary proves the holocaust story true. There's no mention or proof of gas chambers or mass executions, so it's almost worthless to claim on shaky evidence that the diary was faked.

Loki was a trickster who's jokes got less funny over time. You 'worship' him to acknowledge that doing funny things now and then really is good for your spirit.

The problem comes from Christians who have a hard time abiding anyone who isn't Christian. Deists, atheists and pagans, I think, feel they can't trust us because non-Christians are not trustworthy. As if "Christian" morality and common decency and honour were the sole property of Christianity. This gives rise to a lack of trust among deists, pagans and atheists, who have no trouble trusting a racial/ethnic brother who trusts them.

I should say, "can't trust us because non-Christians are not trustworthy to them (Christians).

Yep. He's one of the troll archetypes. Trickster gods are the gods of the chans and anyone that enjoys a bit of meanspirited fun (which, be honest, is all of us).

Eris is similar, though Discordianism is poisonous hippie trash and you cannot ever trust a Discordian.

We don't worship loki. His story is the fucking tale of do not trust nigger/kike

This is how we'll just sort out the larpers.

Sounds just like every other religion

The church completely betrayed and fucked over the people of the south

Bumping

I see you saw my thread on /asatru/ OP, nice. However, there are no """"slavs""". Pan-slavism was founded by jews to weaken the white race.

They are eastnodid viking eastern germanics and not ""slavs"". Period.

They did it to all whites

GAS THE VATICAN WITH THE CRYPTOS INSIDE

In Gods Name

Tools of the Trade "On September 28, 1978, he had been pope for thirty-three days. In little more than a month he had initiated various courses of action that, had they been completed, would have had a direct and dynamic effect on us all. The majority in this world would have applauded his decisions, a minority would have been appalled. The man who had quickly been labeled "the smiling pope" intended to remove the smiles from a number of faces on the following day."

"The Vatican secretary of state, Cardinal Jean Villot… studied the list of appointments, resignations to be asked for and transfers the pope had handed him. He had advised, argued, and remonstrated, but to no avail. Luciani had been adamant."

"It was by any standards a dramatic reshuffle. It would set the Church in new directions - directions that Villot, and the others on the list who were about to be replaced, considered highly dangerous…."

"There was one common denominator, one fact that linked each of the men about to be replaced. Villot was aware of it. More important, so was the pope. It had been one of the factors that had caused him to act, to strip these men of real power…it was Freemasonry."

"The evidence the pope had acquired indicated that within the Vatican City State there were over one hundred Masons, ranging from cardinals to priests."

"Luciani was further preoccupied with an illegal Masonic lodge that had penetrated far beyond Italy in its search for wealth and power. It called itself P2. The fact that it had penetrated the Vatican walls and formed links with priests, bishops, and even cardinals made P2 anathema to Albino Luciani."

"That evening, September 28, 1978, thirty-three days after his election, Pope John Paul 1, "the smiling pope", was declared dead. No official death certificate has ever been issued. No autopsy ever performed. His body was hastily embalmed. Cause of death: Unknown. And Vatican business continues…"

In God's Name by David Yallop "The facts are here in meticulous detail, documenting widespread corruption within the Vatican and presenting a compelling case that six powerful men, to protect their vast financial and political operations, decided on a shocking course of action – Pope John Paul I must die."

[Luciani had been given the list of freemasons by a journalist; who was later found dead in the street, shot through the mouth.]

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm

This asshole right here was also a diehard jew-lead pan-slavist. He caused WW2 and the deaths of untold millions of whites and especially germans.

""Slavs"" = Eastern germanics speaking a glagolithic artifical byzantine pidgin

discarded

you serve your masters well

This.

Combine this with the History and culture that we do know and it isn't hard to bring it back.

At least I'm my own copilot

Someone needs to write a staggering work of literature which binds everyone together.

Art is always the first step.

Would funny if all of this turns out to be controlled opposition, since kikes hates Christianity and so are a bunch of occultists of influence

Everytime

I have seen your "worthwhile discussions", endless muh ebil wimmenz and muh ebil intrenet pr0n threads.

correct but not entirely, kikes hate the few conservative elements of Christianity and the few Pagan elements that Christianity retained/absorbed

but shhhhh, don't tell anyone

They can´t be all JIDF either. Just think of all these cucks that sided w/ Ted Cruz against Trump, they actually are that autistic…

you're not supposed to worship Loki, dingus. you recognize him as Odin did and call him for parties like Odid did, to include him (because he caused trouble if you didn't keep him on a leash) but you don't worship him. nobody worshiped him…only modern autists think you do that.

That's not true. The Jewish religion comes from the Canaanite Yahweh and what they took out of Egypt with them.

I don't think it should be revived, just acknowledged (in a sense that it had big impact on what we are today). Same thing with Christianity…

And then we should turn to the future and farther into the past…

But that is probably just my wishful thinking, because we can see today what can happen to humanity if we dismiss religion. I would much rather live with backward Christians, than backward muslims or liberals (or atheists for that matter).

Here

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1415899463401-0.pdf

8ch.net/pdfs/res/3.html#116

Yeah, I noticed the rise of ancestral religion in my country too, a lot of it has to do with recent shitskin invasion to WE and pope shilling for them.
I think it's pretty obvious by now that with the rise of Nationalism, our racial religions will again become popular and relevant.

Jews think idolatry is the worst sin you can commit.

You woudnt even know the name of your enemy without Chistianity.

History lesson:

Christianity had little to do with it.

The Marian Refoms, and the fallout from the conflicts that followed are the deepest cause of killing Rome.

Doesn't matter. For paganism to be a real threat to ZOG it must rise within the EU, which means Poland, the Baltic States and Scandinavia. These pagans must also reject the POZ.

Was Christianity the cause of any of those things?

conveniently forgot
Literally waged crusades against fellow Europeans

christianity took fucking ages to respond to the islamic invasion and the spent half the time fighting different variations of christianity and pagans rather than fight muzzies. Europe now has less christianity but it's still there and it's inviting shit skins in as much as anyone.

that has more to do with the post-ww2 political climate, rather than (the lack of) christianity

Christianity is still in effect, the difference now is that kikes are directly controlling it inside the host country, instead of using the cryptos at the (((Vatican))) from a distance like in the past

Oops

so then why is the Norse word "Hel" identical to the English word "Hell" and why did the Christians only start using the word "Hell" in their bibles when they began converting the Germanic tribes?

Adopting and adapting the language =/= stealing the religion.

Right, it's a complete work of fiction.

Same reason why they adopted the Greek word "Hades" before that. It provides an easily understandable analogue.

If you can't see how Cuckstianity progresses Semitic control of a society, you are clinically retarded. Even niggers get the picture once you outline it to them and expose them to Semites.

All Christcucks are race traitors.

of what?

As opposed to killing each other endlessly because of other reasons.
"Muh glorious rome" didn't prevent European blood being spilt.
Pic related is what REALLY crippled Rome and halted its expansion, not Christianity.
And of course, it was another Roman civil war later on that led to a Christian emperor gaining power in the first place.

but it's not.

This is a meme, as well as the general "we dont know nuttin about paganism goy! best just stick with what you know :^)" meme

theres alot more information than people like to admit, it just takes alot of reading. until youve read the whole heimskringla, the whole eddas, every single saga, germania, the nibelungenlied and every other piece of germanic lore you cant say shit, you are speaking out of ignorance and pretending that nobody else reads these things because christcucks suppress it. There is MORE THAN ENOUGH information on the beliefs, rituals and worldview of each of the pagan cultures to reconstruct them, anyone who says otherwise is a retard who doesnt read or a christian/jew shill

What years are you using for your 'before' and 'under' Cuckstianity?

Stopped reading right there. The meme that medieval Europeans believed in the flat earth is a jewish media myth.

A gift for you

pastebin.com/NzBSv2eD

Different nations were subverted at different times, there is no easy set of dates to use.

You can't lie here cuck, we've all read extensively about the atrocities you race traitors have forced on our people. No longer will those shilling for foreign traditions be tolerated.

All Christcucks are race traitors.

I know the holocaust never happened, but Anne Frank's diary wasn't faked.

It doesn't really matter, though, because the diary never mentions gas chambers or mass executions, thus it isn't proof of the holocaust anyway.

but all ultimately beaten thanks to the influence of the catholic church that unified people who otherwise shared nothing culturally to fight back

yes goy, christians just went there and attacked innocent poor brown people for no reason

JUST
READ

OK. What is your 'Europe' before Cuckstianity then?

Here's what you assert:

I can't think of a single state in history in which all of these things are true. Where are you thinking of?

I always find the jews to be a bit foolish tbh. Constantly attacking and making a fuss out of pagan revivals only draws more attention to them. Not to mention words like "anti-Semite" "racist" or "xenophobic" are losing their power amongst normalfags this can only help draw more people to the pagan faiths

CUCK

Yes, for no reason. Jerusalem holds no significance for Europeans, only Semites.

Of course you can't, you'd have to read something other than your Semite approved narratives to understand European history. But please, do go on about how Europeans were savages who needed Cuckstianity to be civilized so that everyone can see just how much of a traitor you are.

Typical pisstian.

Because you wouldn't?
Where, in Professor Goldman's common core history class? Or did you see it on Family Guy?

にゃん

a free sage, my cancerous non-friends.

A free bump.

I wonder why all LARPagans are like this. I think it's because most of them are Americans with a distant, abstract idea of 'Europe'. What is Europe? Are you talking about Rome before Christianity? Are you talking about Germany?

If I base my narrative on 'Semite approved narratives to understand European history', what are you basing yours on? Presumably your Marvel comics inspired perception of Nordic mythology.

yes, because as we all know invading armies just stop without having to be defeated
I'm sure if we just gave up all the "semitic lands" they will never try to advance
oh wait…

There's a big difference between old gods and newer ones that should more often be mentioned.

Newer gods want us to kneel in front of them, and pretty much created us for this reason. No matter how you put it, they're hugely pretentious dicks.

Old gods were just passing around there, and happened to interact with humans, sharing some of their knowledge, and never asking for anyone to kneel. They were paragons of perfection, role models, to be kneeled to, but to be imitated. Some even think gods were just extraordinary men.

They're fundamentally very different, ones is about self improvement, the others about kneeling to a variety of kike prophets and making wishes.

I will give Slavic pagans credit for removing matzah where it is due.
Still, the Christian tsars are a far more recent and better job of keeping the boot on the throat of the kikes.

Which old gods are these?

Do you think any intelligent Greek genuinely considered their squabbling pantheon to be 'paragons of perfection'?

Zeus, Apollo and Athena were paragons of perfection.

I know at its heart the true Christian Religion is of Hellenic origin, they unknowingly praise Greek Gods, the Germanic converts too it still praise their gods although its is more hidden, for instance all Germanic people use the word "God" which is the ancient Germanic Gaud and a "cross" which isn't elongated while the more Hellenic/Romantic peoples use the original Dia/Theus in some respect and praise an unfurled cube. Celtics write themselves into histories which are not their own but do so too propagate their inner thoughts and prefer not to be credited with it, see picture related I'm reading about them now, they have been corrupting Judaism before Christian Paul sent his epistle, warning all Hebrews that he knows.

We must all see in all or some respect we are just continuing more ancient causes, our cause is too defeat Semites, their mission is too destroy our biological race, just as they like too destroy our thoughts on gender and division of labor, its an old battle going back too at least the last ice age.

Whether you believe in gods or not, you must then see peoples as group entities making eternal war with one another until the other is no more.

Academia and the media, as if those platforms are used for anything but spreading falsehoods about Europe such as the "barbarians before illuminating Cuckstianity" myth. You do realize that anyone that actually researches European history is exposed again and again to instances of Semites and Cuckstians harassing archaeologists who look into any site which is older than the supposed "emergence of civilization in the fertile crescent (Semite land)," right? The reason you have to dig into fringe history is because race traitors continue to bury the truth at the behest of Semites.

Eh, that distinction has more to do with which gods emerged as the result of deification after generations of ancestor worship and which gods emerged from people being possessed by the superspectrum. The message from the other side of the veil has always been that everything is enslaved to order, whether that comes in the form of Yeshua preaching about the father or aliens discussing cosmic alliances.

The amount of pagans in Europe outnumber the amount in America.

Zeus and Apollo were literally rapists.

And? Rapists can't be perfect?

Pretty sure the Indo-European pantheons were the epitome of dick-ass gods.

Dubs have spoken

Oh. You're trolling me. OK. You win?

I'm not trolling?

You think when one rapes, one cannot be perfect anymore? What the fuck?

You mean the "barbarians before the illuminating Enlightenment" myth. Do you live in some alternate universe where the (((media))) is actually pro-Christian? If so, can we switch places?

There is nothing they did that can be compared to the act of genocide performed by the Abrahmic god.

Christianity is so oppressed, so oppressed.

That's why there are millions of christians, and only about a million of "pagans".

rape is sexual conquest. if men of your tribe are sexually conquering the women of another tribe, then they are a success evolutionarily speaking.

this is a basic biological truth.

if gods were rapists then they are sexual conquerors. this is only a negative if you sympathise with the victim, or if you see yourself as a victim.

They just hate how fucking alpha the old gods were, since they rape and kill, instead of submitting like little bitch boi Jesus.

You should both read Ion by Euripides.

What classical literature are you basing these ideas on? I'd really love to know. There is no Greek thinker who looks at their Pantheon and goes 'yeah, these guys are cool.'

Anyone know any good Russian/English resources for the study of Slavic paganism?

Only really know of "The Slavs" by the late Lithuanian archaeologist Marija Gimbutas.

Greek mythology.

And Alexander himself, one of the greatest military tactician, makes everyone think he's fucking Jupiter.

So yes, that's above cool.

Alexander asserted that he was the SON of Amun who the greeks equated to Zeus. You don't know what you're talking about, this is basic knowledge.

ancient-literature.com/greece_euripides_ion.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great

Alexander has many myths, and some he quotes his origin based on Achilles or Hercules, and thus straight from Zeus.

So pretty much a smear on Apollo, but even then, who gives a shit?

Apollo is physically perfect.

Better than muh genociding, muh plague, that's for sure.

Who gives a shit? Perhaps you should ask yourself why the Greek pantheon is no longer around.

Physical perfection = divinity, do you have a altar to Zyzz in your house?

Plus, Odin only has one eye! I thought you're all up on muh Thor and shit.

How can physical perfection make somebody a God?

The greek pantheon is still around, faith of them still lives in all the blood of all greek people, and to this day their temples still stand.

I don't, but I don't have statues of anyone.

Bitches love scars and eyepatches.

Odin was buff.

Having godly powers does, not all gods were physically perfect, but the most worshiped ones are big bad alpha chads.

As opposed to worshiping a mortal Semite who kissed men and died a virgin, yes, masculinity is a good thing. That's the thing about trying to sling shit against pagan religions, Yeshua is just worse than even the gods whose role was to be reviled.

And you got Vulcan who was the nerdy cucked god.

The greek pantheon has variety, you can pick and choose the god who has the closest trait and profession to you.

PRAISE MOLOCH

Christians are variously weak-minded faggots or demented incorrigible asswipes
constantly harping on about how great the followers of centuries past were
get over it
Jesus is a lame duck

Seek cover.

And we can have an ancient Egyptian revival in the US.

Only if you be sippin' on that Water of Life.

user,

Whoever the fuck you are

Thank you for this based Slavic music. This shit touches my soul, and has awakened me like nothing else.

Thank you

Want to know who is really behind the Slavic revival?

Yes

This guy knows what's up.

Pagans are the epitome of Jewish controlled opposition
>Yes goy, Jews love Jesus. Ignore how we they slander and insult him to the point of not even drawing plus signs because they look like crosses
>No goy, we those Jews haven't been trying to destroy Christianity for 2000 years. we they love Christianity because there's a part of the Bible where Jesus speaks Hebrew

enjoy your pozz loads, faggot

Your right. The obvious answer is to worship a jew! Hail Rabbi Yeshua!

who's Yeshua? I've never heard of this man called Yeshua. I've never prayed to him, or heard his teachings. You took an English name and translated it into Hebrew to "prove" that someone was Jewish, I can do the same thing

SEE A PISSTIAN? SMACK HIM!

pisstianity is a jewish sect rejecting the tora yet its a jew religion from the middle east with a yid hanging on the stick

ALWAYS REMEMBER CHRISTINITY IS NOT WHITE BUT MULTICULTURALISTIC

EVEN A JEW CAN BE A CHRISTIAN BUT HE NEVER CAN BE WHITE

what is with Jews obsession with bodily waste?

jews muslims and christians are always rejecting each other yet they are praying to an abrahamic middle eastern god.
they are fighting each other and hate each other yet they are always together because they are brothers

they are not euroepan!
chrsitianity is not white and christians will never be white

The vision of hell is actually where Cuck Christians want to go. It is their heaven…. with their semitic volcano god. You don't think that demon actually lives in the clouds do you? No, fire and blood gods live in a sulfur laden, molten hot, vile hellscape of eternal suffering.

And christians REALLY want to live eternally with their god. Those guys whom have the 'vision' of hell that turns their life around? That wasn't hell, that was where their god was going to take them! Into eternal bliss.

ALWAYS REMEMBER

jews want you to practice pisstianity even through they hate chistians.
it makes you into a slave! you will then have childrend and you will stick to the bible
-the bible is jewish, even the new testament is a jewish construct just by claiming (((jesus))) to be the messiah

your children will be sucked into a jewish cult and multiply under jewish guidance.

CONGRATS PISSTIAN! YOU ARE NO LONGER CONSIDERED AS WHITE

again with the fecal fixation!

ok you slimy rat
how do you wan to weasel yourself out of that

BEAR IN MINF THE CHURCH IS YOUR ENEMY EVEN IF THEY CLAIM THEY LOVE YOU

christians dont hate jews! they think they are misguided

ALSO CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT JEWS ARE NOT A RACE!!
never misunderstand we on pol and the christians are talking about different jews
and because christians are so sick they bing their christianity to pol even through they have an own board
>>>/christian/

It's actually spelled /POL, you faggot

here is your home, this people are same as you:
>>>/cuteboys/

Funny how you jews showed up in overdrive right after egyptian magic was brought up as a subject of conversation…

I guess Correct The Record hires Mexican immigrants who don't speak much English

For us it's only one century past since unrivalled Christian power across Europe and the world, at most. For you it's a whole millennium.

This is true by default. They worship a non-white kike named Jewsus who was a shitskin.

you're overdoing it, CTR

No true pagan would ever accept shitskin pagans. Paganism is a white religion for white people. It is the indigenous religion of our ancestral homeland, not some cheap Semite garbage imported from the desert. Paganism is inherently racialist in nature.

Was Jewsus a kike?

Was Jewsus born in a foreign desert and not in Europe?

Did Jewsus have skin the color of shit?

We both know the answer.

by 3rd centry only eastern italy and south spain was infected with cristianity. by that time there were no jews in central and northern europe.

thanks to christianity jews were able to spread through whole europe because

this guy is a shill ignore him

would a true communist do that? what about a true scotsman?

Jewsus had shit colored skin. He was not White. I would rather DIE than ever submit to a shit colored subhuman. Cuckstianity is a filthy kike plague, a disgusting cancer in the body of the White race.

i mean not you but the guy you referred to

Revelation 1, verse 14: "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire"

Holy shit, this thread. Did a Christian pissed in your guys cereal this morning or something?

ID: 93a2ad - JUDE

nigger promotion
jewish sect promotion
hate of european old religions

Well, Christians have been shitposting on Holla Forums for months so we are a tad tired of your semitic babbling.

No, but a Christian did kiss the feet of my enemies.

says the paganigger
what sect of Judaism? Judaism teaches that Rabbi Jewsus Yeshua Kike is boiling in feces. I guess you'd call that kinda stuff based?
1500 years is pretty old

KEK

really boring troll. at least try harder

ISHYGDDT

take the poo to loo

I'm digging this song

What book is this from?

30,000+ blows that argument out of the water.

Christcuck tears make good table salt when dried correctly.

Nope, it just sucks.

If your ethos cannot recognize rape as evil, it is flawed. This is an example of paganism being garbage.

Don't you have a Jew to worship, cuck?

Why?

As a part of your ethos you worship a race which views you as less than human, and has no moral issue with raping your children.

Explain how your ethos is beneficial to yourself and your people.

I too know rabbis with white hair…

The Jew god genocides people and tells people to cut their babies dicks off. And raped Mary.

your shit is tiring, user. Daily reminder:

fuck off

sounds exactly what this world needs.

Of course the jews are not happy about this, no more racemixing and marxism.

Is an American organization.

Paganism is fine and all, but is every pagan on here following Odinism? You even see alt-right retards that have absolutely no roots to vikings or nords hoping on the Odinist train. Why?

Like anything else that takes place mostly on the internet (for what it's worth, it bears mentioning that most Holla Forums-tier Christians fall under this umbrella as well), the participants run the gamut from reddit-tier "oh man Vikings/Kingdom of Heaven was so cool" teenaged spastics to conspiracy theorists (ancient aryans/jesus was whiiiiite/etc.) to people who are serious about it but have nowhere else to go - and because chans are really the only open forum left for acrimonious argument, they all tend to come here when they feel like a fight. Shills have also cottoned on, IMO. Religion threads used to be much better, and the last good one we had was in May.

Odinism is currently the edgiest mainstream brand of heathenry so it gets the most attention in these circles but norse paganism in particular tends to draw casuals like flies because continental paganism got BTFO extremely thoroughly by Charlemagne and co. and the Anglo-Saxon tradition (to say nothing of pre-ASH religion in the British Isles) was stamped out at the same time that written language arrived. Essentially the only place that we have more than tiny fragments and remnants from is Scandinavia and especially Iceland and for better or worse even people who follow another tradition entirely tend to use scandinavian sources to patch holes in their own practices.

Odinism is for all Germanics. Almost all Europeans have Germanic blood to some degree or another so of course people are going to answer the call.

Thank you for correcting the record.

I can smell the fear radiating from your clasped hands.

Black pagans make no sense, and that is demonstrable if one takes even a cursory glance at the fossil record of the skulls found anywhere that was known to practice the various european pagan faiths. There is nothing to suggest that black christians are violating any rule as such.

That and the third picture is literally kike propaganda. Pretty telling that he used that image, actually…

You guys buy all their blackmetal merch and offer no real threat to their degeneracy agenda after all. What don't you go out in the woods with Jack Donovan and rim each other, like good European pagans who have no built in religious or ideological defense against faggotry?

Fuck off kike.

It's as if that guy can't grasp that blacks seem to gravitate to whichever mythos they seem to enjoy and attempt to appropriate it like the 'DAS RITE' black israelites, the black KANGZ, or this VIKANGZ example he provided. Blacks are extremely devoid of anything that might be considered culture which is why they spend so much time creating a flimsy belief system that everyone in history was actually black.

Suckin their fuckin toes he was.

Golem get ye gone

Wait, does that chinless atheist post here?

Cuckold genes.

Are kikes doomed to make flimsy lies? I bet the inquisition killed your grandpa with a masturbation machine.

Ahem. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory

You snowniggers just take land from those smarter than you. Be it Asians, Finns, Sumerians… Just like niggers. Luckily for you, the winter killed the most dumbasses.

Forgot Mediterraneans.

So the guy who is arguing in favor of christianity is calling his fellow europeans 'snowniggers'. Makes one think that maybe those pagans and atheists were right about you being wholly unattached to your blood and only attached to your jewish faith.

Odinists fall to the category of {subhuman}. Same as Swedes.

I'm Finnish, a different race, ergo, your enemy.

Is your IQ below or above your shoe size?

Are you really attacking MY intellect when you can't process a basic sentence? I didn't say "Finns are Jews", I said YOU are a Jew.

so what types of pagans are there around different countries? Surely not all pagans are about odin and thor?

Christianity and Paganism were intertwined when it moved into Europe.

Do you think Christmas and Easter are christian holidays????

WHITE FUTURE RESTS ON LIES
IF YOU LIE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY ENOUGH, EUROPE WILL BE SAVED

I'm learning russian as part of my degree and as soon as I'm done I'm fleeing new Brazil to the land of tracksuits to find a slav qt

New Brazil being the US?

how do i convert my message into UTF rune characters?

That's something most westerners don't even know about. Pagans slav annihilated the Jewish Khazar kingdom

They also worked with Byzantines, though. The form of paganism was mostly Tengri as well- the framework of the Turkish religion (with an Islamic coating).

So many analy annihlated christian keyboard crusaders in this thread.

It never ends

This in fighting is idiotic, most religious/spiritual beliefs are fine as long as they are pro-white and ethnocentric.

Islam is no-go however, however,too totalitarian. It stoped the scientific tthought in the middle-east and nearly stomped out all thought outside of it's borg-ideology

Threats are all you have, jew.

Never a proper rebuttal.
Never a point addressed directly.

Always changing the subject, moving the goalposts and threats.

You are pathetic.

Agreed.

I don't like arguing with Christians here of all places where we have common blood and common goals but I think that unfortunately whether we like it or not, there are questions that are going to need answers someday. Personally, I'm all for uniting for the time being and letting our descendants hash out their theological differences after we've secured their future.

In the meantime though, everyone is going to defend their respective beliefs and this bickering does serve the purpose of keeping us sharp.

“Stay thy hand, oh, bishop! “Before I am baptized I would fain ask one more question. ‘Tell me, bishop, tell me, where are all my ancestors, who fought so bravely, ruled so wisely, and nobly died on the field of battle? Tell me bishop, where are they?”

“Oh King,” answered the bishop gravely, “thy ancestors were heathens; as heathens they lived, and as heathens they died. Without baptism they could not enter the kingdom of heaven.”

“Bishop, you have already told me that!” exclaimed Radbod impatiently, his royal eyebrows contracting in displeasure. “But tell me, if not in heaven, where are they?” “In hell,” solemnly answered the bishop. “Thy forefathers, being heathens, have gone to hell!”

“To hell!” voiciferated King Radbod, springing out of the water and seizing the great sword he had flung down upon the grass. “To hell! You villain! Dastardly priest! How dare you say my ancestors have gone to hell? They were brave and noble men; they lived honorably, and died without fear. I would rather—yes, by their god, the great Wotan, I swear —I would ten thousand times rather join those heroes in their hell, than be with you in your heaven of priests!”

And turning his back scornfully upon the astonished bishop his brave warriors follow him back into the wild forests, there to continue worshiping, in peace, the gods of their worthy ancestors.”

I don't know what it is about Paganism but it really brings their Jew loving side out.

Exacttly. That's the backwards jewish logic.

Some fat, balding fuck gets to go to heaven because he did the right mental gymnastics while a warrior hero who died for his people goes to hell because he didn't?

Somebody can fuck over his own people and live like a life of no virtue or achievements, but if he recites some words on his deathbed, all is well.

Then someone else can live a life of virtue, and even a better one according to the Bibles standard, yet because he forgot to do the mental gymnastics and say the words in the right order, nope, he gets eternity in hell.

wew

Funny how most of my kin have hazel/blue eyes and light brown/blond hair with very little black hair.

Xians are too invested in their 5 star sky hotel which they will share with the juden and musclimes+72 virgins per raghead to do anything but massive butthurd damage control. Every time you mention how the follow the jewish god (the son is the father and the holy spirit) they will larp endlessly about how christianity is against the jews.

True paganism is however lost to us forever. Too many things have been lost to time or burned when they were deemed "heretical"…..or dumped in the Atlantic, or in the vaults of the Vatican. We have a new form of paganism now. Memes

You start a new "paganism" because ultimately it lives in blood memory.

Starting with Hitlerism

You do realize Christians on this board often claim that whitez wuz da reel jooz and sheeeit right?

Am I the only one who finds this absolutely fucking hilarious? On Holla Forums, the place dedicated to hating the jew you have the xian religious alt-right who hates the jew proclaiming to be the real jew. Following the religion of the semites believing to be the actual chosen people.

Dude it's not funny it's fucking terrible

It's funny to me.

Christfags BTFO
You think they'd get tired of losing so much

CI isn't regular cancer, it's advanced cancer.

It is very important to note that xianism didn'tactually fight all that much with paganism. It absorbed it, simply because it was the only viable option for it. Christmas is not a xianistic hollyday it's a pagan one. And it's on the winter solstice. So is Easter it wasn't about zombie Jewsus comming back from the dead, that's a story about boy Odin, Easter was about fertility and hunting for eggs it's still done in America. In Orthodox countries on the Summer Solstice you still have people jumping a fire for health , which is so fucking old you can trace it back to fucking Beelzebub. Most of the hollidays in cucksteinanity have butt fuck all to do with it.

Forgot to mention that if it wasn't for The Roman Empire ckuckstianinty would be in europe at all

The Empire was already long dead by then which is why that happened. Then it became profitable to convert because it would get you in, so many Northerners "converted" for the benefits. It was all politics and ancestral betrayal until it got big enough to force conversion by the sword.

That and Piece treaties. Byzanthium for example would except a piece triety with Bulgaria until Bulgaria became christianized. Knyaz Boris I did this and later his son rebelled trying to reestablish the old faith in Tangra. Long story short Boris I blinded his son following the old traditions. A huge fucking mistake in my opinion , one that my history teacher is tired to death every time I brought it up.

Not to mention all the Eastern Euros (INCLUDING Christians) that were killed by passing Crusaders en route to the "Holy Land".

Yet Christcucks continue to perpetuate the notion that Europe was somehow 'united' under their Semite-worship.

Crusaders got assmunched when they came into Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Adrianople_(1205)

Baldwin I got captured. This was after the 2 centure occupation by the Byzanthine Empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Knights#Against_Lithuania

What a disgusting chapter in history. Christianity and its Jewrat demon YHWH will pay. Kek smite the Jews from the Earth.

They still slaughtered women and children elsewhere.

so you're saying he was suffering from multiple nutritional deficiencies which caused his skin to be pale and that his hair was white because he was aging at a rapid rate?

He sounds like the sandnigger equivalent of a Numale

didn't it take the christcucks 500 years to get off their fucking asses and start the crusades?

They let their own people be killed by shitskins for the better part of 500 years the cucks.

my knowledge is mostly germanic mythology, but i have read a few books wherein the author makes a pretty convincing case that germanic and celtic are just different ethnic expressions of the same cosmology. Gimme a minute, ill see if i can find the book

I'm half Scandinavian and half northern french/germanic (from the muse river)

Don't get excited faggots my family was one of the first colonists here and put into slavery after the voyage by a Jewish captain in Virginia only to revolt and take over the town. My great uncle was the secretary of the navy and has a battleship named after him.

How do I get into my pagan roots? Where do I even start?

Try /asatru/ instead of here. It's more-or-less ded last I checked and a little cringy but they've scraped together some really good resources.

Personally, I'd recommend Campbell's Masks of God.

Actually Finnic Helvetti, in modern Helsinki.

The thing about the various European pagan religions is that they are not pan-white. As in, Germanic paganism for Germanics, Greek for Greeks, and Slavic paganism for Slavs, and then this is even dealt further into western Slavs (Poles) and East Slavs (Rus). So if you are some Polack, for example, Germanic groups would not accept you, same with Germans not being allowed to join Russian Rodnover movements, ect. Euro paganism is extremely ethnic nationalist. If a Germanic movement lets in non-Germanics to their ranks, then this group is most likely some modernist Wiccan tier shit. Same with Rus Rodnover groups letting in non-Russians, and Greek groups letting in non-Greeks. I think this is a good thing. It keeps the various Euro ethnic groups seperate so their blood and cultures aren't wiped out or mixed. Internationalist Jewish religions are the antithesis of European pagan religions in this respect

tl;dr burgers fucked?

Totally

Do you have a bigger version?

It goes even further than that, even individual cities had particular Gods and Rites. Yet there was still a sort of commonality to many of the Gods. Taken in totality, most European peoples have similar core beliefs, but different cultural expressions.

Pretty much, it's interpretation of Nature so there are minimal differences. Gods and meaning behind the festivals are the same.

Pagans don't go to Africa to proseltyse. They have don't care about recruiting other Pagans or the "soul" of any African, Abo or Arab, etc. and aren't required by their religion to put it or other practicioners of it above kith and kin.

The main problem with Christianity is not its Jewish origins or its slave mentality but rather the fact that it's a proseltysing religion. A Christian is required by his religion to see any human being who is not Christian as incomplete and flawed such that only by spreading his religion to him will he be fixed. Pagans, deists can say, "here's what I believe" and get the response "I don't agree here's what I believe" and get the further response", "that's cool, now, let's go remove some kebab".

you forgot

your conception of Thor and Odin are syncretic Christian adaptations written down by a single Icelandic Christian in the 12th century.

Attestations to the way actual Norse worshiped and what specifically they worshiped are rare to the point of non-existence. Consider for a moment that outside of Upsalla, the largest Norse idol is not much bigger than the palm of your hand, and would have been kept in a Norse household on a ledge by a hearth, and you get the feeling these were people who did not worship in any sense you or I would understand.

Do you have any sources on slavic mythology?
Books?

The concept of a non-universalist religion is fucking retarded. Is the truth for one person different than the truth for another? Is the god(s) of one land different from the god(s) of another?

If a belief system is non-universalist, then it is not a proper belief system. How can there be multiple versions of the heavens? How can one man's creator be different from another man's creator?

There is no faggy cosmological relativism - there is ONLY Christ Jesus, who every knee shall bow before, and every tongue shall confess is Lord. That means you, too.

Of coushe.
Polytheism is one step above shamanism. It's just nature spirits/ideas taking human form.
Considering the adherents of these religions were tribal and thus very decentralized there's no surprise there weren't any permanent monumental sites or any written records.
They were adapted to their environments which was the forest in the case of Slavs and their small populations. So they adapted their religion to it which was probably very diverse with every tree having it's own god.

Hard for me to say this but these polytheistic religions are not applicable to the modern man in the modern environment. He's been changed too much by history and the way it went.
One thing that monotheism does good is focusing ALL the power of the congregation in ONE god. With three faces to cocksuck the polys.
Why is it good?
It gives the ruler/president/head of authority a possibility of a divine mandate, representing an avatar of god and a paternal figure.
I mean it in a psychological sense of controlling the crowd through a father figure(tribe leader). The only way that you can do it and achieve something meaningful in a hostile world is to centralize it.

This is why all "Pagans" fell and they fell miserably. Even the Norse, which were a very warfare oriented society (again the function of environment).
They had no central figure for them to focus their human effort and power in order to defend. Christians, on the other hand were better educated, centralized in authority and had a bigger than life resolve.

I'm not saying that monotheism is shit but it is only useful in a specific environment. In a kind of a decentralized, heavily libertarian kind of system of people with high moral standing where you don't need a semitic all powerful God to be good, but just using specific gods for your own growth with the relation to nature/cosmos. IF you study Egyptian religion, this becomes very obvious.

Modern pagans are just disgruntled LARPers since they don't get the jist of the religion.
That Book of Veles is a good example. Applying the central figure of monotheism to polytheism through their conditioned mind.
Same as Odin worship in the West. Do you hear of the rest of the gods in the media/neo-pagan cults? Nope. Because they have no idea how to worship the old Gods, only the semitic one.
Want another proof that modern pagans are LARPers? THEY NAME THEMSELVES PAGAN FOR FUCKS SAKE.
You first have to completely rewire your mind to follow a true polytheistic religion in any form.

TBH the closest that the modern mind is to worship the old gods is through memes. Yes, Pepe/Wojack duality(Belibog/Chernibog in slavic myths), cats, Hitler, Jews (consider them the equivalent of giants in Asatru) and many more.
The internet has created an interesting way of manifesting the mind of man. Maybe we're seeing the primal, religion not conditioned by semitics forcing it's way out of the common subconscious and taking over the images of manifestation that are close at hand. Badly drawn frogs and stencils of racis comics.

*polytheism in the 4th paragraphy.

Yes the truth for one is diffrent then the truth for another you cuck

What the fuck is this thread? Where are our 4 resident Dos Bult spammers? Are they sleeping? Is it lent or fast or some sort of christcuck ramadan thing? Have they given up on converting us? What's going on?

This thread… It's like… in the old days from before /christian/ had their schism and the four Bults of the apocalypse came riding in.

Modern men that hate modernity should not be striving to conform to it in their religion.

Your issue is that you can't wrap your head around multiple creators? Really?

How can multiple people make similar grilled cheese sandwiches????

You know the argument libshits are using when they say "we are one race, the human race"? That ingroup genetic variance is greater than genetic variance between populations? That's actually the case with Europeans, or at least post-Aryan ones. One's ethnicity is not discernible with certainty by genetics and at best you can make a wild guess about it by the respective percentages of haplogroups in one's genome since one can reasonably expect to find a blonde blue eyed native Sicilian or a dark brown black eyed native Norwegian even if they are relatively rare.

nothing to see here

Greek reconstrunctionists refer to themselves as "Dodekatheists" (12-godists).

Sorry Pagay i realized that Christianity has moved from being a religion of the poor to the religion of the enlightened. As time progresses we will see less and less Christians and more Pagays/Atheists/gays/hedonists etc, This will be used as a way to cull the retarded factors of humanity out. As Christianity is linked with higher reproductive success Pagays are marked with higher AIDs/Pozz. I do hope that you Pagays convert some people since this place is starting to get overrun by reddit tier morons that cannot think at a deep level on any topic, beyond the standard "EBIN DANK MEME" or simple group think

pagays, lol, I like it.

Because if I'm living on a giant grilled cheese sandwich that I believe was made by one guy and someone else living on the same grilled cheese sandwich disagrees and says it was made by some other guy, one of us is wrong. How hard is that to understand?

Besides, tolerance for other non-universalist religions is not necessarily a good thing - after all, it leads to tolerating Jews. And before you say "they wouldn't", remember that Julian the Apostate promoted Judaism and tried to rebuild the Jewish temple and restore the Jewish privileges of old.

What if both cooperated/competed in making the sandwich? Like some white peoples god made Europe, beautiful nature, honor and such things… and your desert god made the middle east, Jews and circumcision?

Or maybe we don't know how the world was made and it's hard to say anything about it?

You're the only one imposing the belief in a single creator. You're the one turning it into a situation where only one of us can be right. For pagans of different beliefs, there is no such issue. Especially if they're following an indo-European pagan faith (no matter how loosely) because all of these faiths can be traced back through linguistics and proven to be related.

See: Dyeus Pater.

I don't care if you believe I'm wrong. I'm going to keep worshiping my ancestral deities to the best of my ability with the information we have.

Has it right. Perhaps the world was created by one god, each race created by their own gods, each tree created by their own gods… into infinity.

There is no reason to believe in one god over many gods.

What you're describing is not any kind of paganism or Christianity, but some weird syncretist belief.

Anyone else find it funny how atheists are so afraid of death that they invent religions out of their asses in order to pretend that they will not go to the dark void? Christianity is too hard, no one has time to obey the laws of god…no the best way to go is to pretend that a religion invented in 1970 is real.

Allow me to extend an olive branch you poor souls

"He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows"

How does it lead to tolerating kikes? Kikes are first and foremost a genetic issue, not religious. Look at how many kikes are "atheist" or pretend-christian. Hell, there is an entire kike splinter that converted to islam and now rules Saudi Arabia (the donmeh kikes). Hating kikes is so much more than just hating their religion.

Okay, what if I say there were three guys operating the sandwich maker, and you say it was four women? You're missing the point of the analogy.

Would you say that you're enlightened by your own intelligence?

Wait, how is atheism fear of the void? You're the one claiming that you're going to magic fairyland filled with gumdrops when you die. Stop projecting grandpa.

Oh, sorry if my random theory I pulled out of my ass doesn't fall into your preferred strawman boxes.

Still, what if the universe has a creator, but he's neutral in all this and didn't choose Jews as his special people to rule the earth while also forgetting to give them any real evidence to show for it?

He was deffo right about the larpers creating unnecessary conflict when you should be uniting to attack your enemies in any way possible and not wasting your energy on trivial snowflaking endeavors.

Why does he have a banana?

If you take the Table Talks as valid, which most do, then Hitler actually very much disliked christianity.

I'll say I don't care what you believe, and I don't care if I'm right or wrong, because I'm going based on what I believe to be the most true.

I'd ask why you're so obsessed with what other people believe, but I already know that the Bible says that bringing someone to the faith is good.

I'm just not the person who's going to be giving you those good boy points.

I've done my research, I've tried Christianity. It doesn't fit me. I'm not interested.

I think their Talmudic beliefs are definitely a religious issue.
That's not real conversion though, that's crypto-Judaism. They still believe in the chosen people and all the rabinnical proclamations and the boiling shit cauldron of Jesus, they just pretend otherwise and practice in secret.

That's what the Bible teaches.

It's a joke because the youtube eceleb 'amazing atheist' is a very militant anti-theist who had a pretty embarassing set of photos release of him shoving a frozen banana in his ass among other things. Not really an argument but even I laugh at it.

Then I'm sorry I couldn't convince you.
Remember - Jesus still loves you.

Neitszhe didn't say to abandon god, but that we should abandon "good and evil" as concepts when dealing with logical affairs.
hell, his "God is dead" line was a stab at communism's godless-cult.

Okay, cool.

Now try to be less combative when dealing with pagans in the future. It does your argument no favors.

Do you Pagays know that feel?

"This is My command to you: Love one another. If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own."

I should have said that the problem with kikes is genetic first and foremost, but religious and cultural as well. However, I believe that their talmudic values are manifestation of their inner self. Their inbred genetics that make them fear everything and anything that is not them. Their shitty genes that cause them to look like they look and lack empathy for the common man. Talmud is manifestation of that. Arabs act similar to kikes, what with them being semitic relatives. It is not talmud that caused them to act like they do. Romans had to constantly deal with jewish subversions, I believe that was way before talmud came to be.

We have 2 or 3 resident christian fundamentalists who spam every religious thread because they are buttmad Christianity is dying and none of the other Christians accept there fringe belifs. There also not even nationalists so I don't get why they browse this board

"An unjust man is abominable to the righteous, And he who is upright in the way is abominable to the wicked."

How are you protecting your culture? The openly anti semitic and racist pagan russians are doing much better then the orthodox. Nationalism in Russia always has a pagan flavor while the church is pushing for closer ties to Islam

Semite confirmed, no wonder you hold such contempt for the religion of Europeans.

Hate is not the way to truth you idiot.

"Look, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves."

i have to ask if you believe in the faith or if you follow the church.

because as corrupted as things are nowdays the churches are no exception, like any position of power they've sunk their teeth into them.

hell, the sheer number of ill omens that happened when the current pope was appointed turned even my skeptical head.

I know all feels except carrying the cross, m8

This is why you guys are faggots and worthless. Hate is the way. Rome became an empire because they crucified murdered and conquered everyone they encountered that's what lead to greatness.

You can't use truth to make niggers stop being niggers. Truth doesn't change genetics, you dolt.

There is no such thing as a European religion. The word of God is for all nations of the world not only for the selfish and greedy. If you wish to follow a religion that worships blood i suggest you marry into a jewish family and your kids will be accepted. This is what a lot of (((Skin heads))) did after they where done with the act.

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come"

Your ideology is a pacifist doomsday cult waiting for the return that will never come.

That's some of the worst cucking I have seen

"Globalism is good when it's religious globalism, goyim!"

t. Someone who never studied the spread of European cults and mysteries.

Apart from already having close analogues between cultures, if not just separate names for the same entities, the worship of particular Gods would just straight up spread between them.

You might venture that the ease with which Europeans would adopt other Gods ultimately enabled the importing of cancerous Eastern ideologies, starting with various Isis/Sun Cults, then other monotheistic components which gave rise to the degeneracy of stoicism, which is basically "being a cuck is the will of God and being moral is just accepting that xD", then of course after these had all infected the Roman ruling elite, the AIDS of Christianity destroyed what remained of our cultural immune system and spread through the Roman Empire's swords, which was alright while it was spread only between White countries and reduced their ethnic barriers, but devastating when it spawned shitskin "brothers in Christ".

Still, the solution remains the same as it ever did: we must literally kill all non-Whites on this planet, then we can be free and not have our better nature taken advantage of.

At least you're being honest when you admit Christianity isn't European.

To do Charity is not cucking. To do good deeds should be the ultimate goal of all Christians. To do evil and spread hatred seems to be the ultimate goal of the (((Pagays))) which does not sit well on my soul.

Pagays… you christcucks are so cute when you're trying to force memes.

I'm gonna help on this one.

Pagays unite!

Exactly.
They are just another flavour of atheistic teens that want to rebel against the patriarchy.
Trading one somewhat intangible semitic God for a materialistic semitic God of consumerism and vanity. Both are honestly the same, at least in the sense that modern churches are portraying it.

Polytheism(not LARPagans ITT) is in a sense the true European religion. Monotheism is a materialistic semitic perversion, straight out copied from Akhenaten's egoistic claim for power.

There is no word of God. The texts of the Bible were all written by subversive Semites and contain no truth to them. Even the historical records of the Old Testament are out of sort with the records of other races and archaeology. The gospels were written decades to centuries after the supposed life of Yeshua. Based on the stories of the "resurrection" and Saul's conversion as well as the general messages of Cuckstianity, it is clear that the cult began as nothing more than Semites zapped by the superspectrum. Cuckstianity is no more true or relevant than the myriad of alien contactee cults.

To spread cuckoldry and derail threads seems to be the goal of the christcucks. Everything you have posted has been about being passive rejecting tradition and being accepting to outsiders. Your the worst form of human christcuck.

The Rodnover movement has close to a million practices in Russia I'm sure it's all edgy teens and they will be ready to worship the king of the jews soon.

obvious d/c

ITT: nihilistic kids strugling to find some meaning to their lives.

Roman times were when the Pharisees led the Jewish community, they were the guys Christ called out as the "pit of vipers" and "whitewashed tombs". Once the Jews revolted against Rome and got BTFO the other sects like the Sadducees and Essenes largely converted to Christianity because they believed they had been punished for choosing the wrong messiah. But the Pharisees, having fled to Persia, assembled in some dingy room in Babylon and wrote pages full of butthurt rage at the Romans who had thrown them out, and those dirty Christians too. This was collected together over time and made into a book that became the Talmud we know today.

It wouldn't be dividing or conquering if Christians would stop attacking pagans every chance they get! :^)

If they obey the laws of god they will prosper and multiply across the world.
Its very simple. As Western society has adopted hedonism and allowed themselves to go against god in favor of earthy pleasures the society has started to become more and more degenerate.

Small towns across the U.S that still keep the word of god close to their hearts continue to prosper and grow.

Pagayism is a poison masking itself as a cure.
You cannot cure the ills of western society through worship of man made religions.

It is hopeless for Western Europeans to realize their sin. The great nations of Western Europe will intermarry with the dark skinned races that following the teaching of devils. They will not be saved from the long dark age that will come about as the result of their sin.

In the east Christianity is putting down roots and will try to be the vanguard of the losing battle.

The western nations will return to their primitive existence of which they as accustomed to in their long history before they where offered the word of god.

The most logical action to do for weak willed people is to start pleasuring themselves in earthly delights before they are ripped from them. It is better to enjoy the last fruits of your society as they will be gone.
For those that are willing to carry the cross and to take the burden onto themselves, it is time to go out and do good deeps in the game of the redeemer knowing full well that your actions will not be rewarded in this life.

Pagan-atheist

Deist-atheist

Pagan-deist

Pagans, deists and atheists and any other non-goat-fucker religion

Christian-atheist

Ben Klassen was a homosexual pedo-jew.

Once I met a Zoroastrian Persian on a festival. And he said that there are a lot of neo-Zoroastrians in Iran.
When I asked him more about his religion, he didn't have a clue. That's becouse he was trying to be an edgy individual with nice earring and pendants, worshipping a deity he somewhat knew about.
And he was of course against Islam with all his resolve. It's like hypothetical neo-christians just vaguely worshipping Jesus and that's it. oh wait…

Was he Zoroastrian?
Of course not, and even if he had 20 mil of them in Iran, they still wouldn't be.
This is just a different shit flavour of the semitic materialistic God.
He doesn't care about the intricate mythologies and metaphysics of his belief.
He's just doing it to bang a chick. And to be rebellious against the opium at the same time.

Tl;dr LARPagans are just another marxist victim of D&C.
If you want to do do something meaningful for your strong society, stay Christian or whatever you are. And fight against marxism that way.
Polytheism in a classical sense is completely another beast and takes more effort to understand.

You don't know shit about European ancestral religions, you're trying though.

This shit right here already shows you have no idea:

It's interpretation of Nature's Law by European racial soul, it will never be outdated and will exist as long as there are Europeans living on this world.

youll have to try harder than that ctr

I do not like to say that. Many people do not have the constitution to do good deeds in the name of the redeemer.
Some people have been reprogrammed in a way that no human can guide them to the right path.

I have tried with many people to guide them to the right path but if they are unable to put aside their idiotic beliefs of satanism or what is now being shilled a religion invented in the 1970s(((pagayism))) they are doomed as my hands are ill equip to operate on such people.

Have you asked Christians about Christianity recently?

Satan is an Hebrew egregore.

Notice how this nigger had to use the Wikipedia article on them rather than a news article? That's because these Pagan faggots don't ever do shit

Fixed that for you.

It is agreed that not all who say they are Christian are Christian themselves. Many weak willed people say they are due to fear of the dark void that awaits us all.

Funny that those still seem to count toward making a country "Christian" while the Zoroastrians you mentioned didn't.

Neither do Christians.

Varg did more by burning down churches than 99.99999999999999% of Christians will ever do.

(((CHRISTCUCKS))) try to force meme pagan fagism.

We drown them in bogs, you make them your priests. Argument over, KIKE WORSHIPER.

This here deist is more Christian than most Christians.

Christians act as if "Christian" morals were the sole property of Christianity.

This has to be the fucking same kike just shitposting and roleplaying a christcuck to try to weaken our morale and to separate us from our gods.

This has to be one or two fulltime shills or shitposters just blithering on in every fuckin thrread for like weeks now. There has to be a larger demoralization agenda here thats larger than just getting the alt right in general to be (((christian)))

It's even more ridiculous when you consider that the Deus Vult LARPers consider every single one of those Cuckstians to be following a heretical sect. After all, they say that any of the churches promoting White Genocide are not true to Yeshua's teachings, which of course means that Catholics, Protestants, and Orthodox are all non-Cuckstian according to their insane ramblings.

And all of it ties into the classic Christcuck argument of "only those who worship a Semite can be sincere in their beliefs." EVERYONE else is LARPing, but the five "true" Cuckstians on the internet are the chosen believers and every other Cuckstian is wrong, but still counts for arguing that they represent some sort of large movement.

I don't recall hearing about the bog stuff from the 1970s to the present day.
we all know the type of people who become pagays these days fam.

BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY IS NOT FUCKING WHITE

JEWISH NAMES AND PLACES AND COUNTRY AND RACE AND MORALS

YOU HVE THE SOUL OF A FUCKING KIKE

THATS WHY YOU HAVE JEWISH MORALS AND IDEALS AND NOT ARYAN ONES

Who cares that 99.9999% of christcucks are false christcucks and all their leaders are complete degenerates. Someone once found a picture of a gay pagan guy after looking really hard.

PAGAYS BTFO

>vultureofcritique.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/would-the-pagan-germans-drown-oscar-wilde-in-a-bog/

historicromance.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/viking-attitudes-towards-homosexuality/

WE EXTERMINATE THE FAGS AND YOU WORSHIP THEM KIKE.

christianity, not even once lol

I would follow the word of god even if it was jewish
You can rest easy knowing its not
Or you continue hating it since its not
Maybe you can shill pagayism since it is

This thread isn't about hippy movements from 1970s.
The thing is that European religions are racial and based on nature's law. If there are people who call themselves 'pagan' and accept fags and shitskins, they really aren't following European ancestral religion. Christians who exclude shitskins on the other hand, aren't real Christians.

Just because some goatherders' tribal leader had to tell his people to stop stealing and fucking goats, doesn't make it a bad idea do avoid doing such things.

So far as the slave morality goes, there is game theory strategy:

If you cant understand the issues of the soul and require violent imagery that symbolizes the human mastery over its animistic instincts without actually thinking about it maybe i can recommend saint George

Fucking parrots. Every time someone exposes your shit, you accuse them of doing what you yourself are doing. It's like your more jewish than the jews.

Because let's face it, we have Christianity and Islam fighting each other, all having exactly enough judaism in it to benefit the jews, but not to benefit the goys who believe in those religions. Then the two spiritually neutered sects fight in the dark against each other until they both get weaker and weaker and the jews get more and more power behind the scenes.

Just stop being so fucking cancerous for once. If you want to believe in that religion, go read your book at home and shut up.

even if it was jewish

I REST MY FUCKING CASE

KIKETIANITY IS JEWISH SLAVE RELIGION AND EVEN A KIKETIAN ADMITS IT!!!

Except the goatherder didn't tell you to stop fucking goats, he told you that race is meaningless, that poverty is holy, that setting roots in the Earth is akin to betraying God, and that the world is profane so you should just not have any attachment to your kind and home.

It is against his religion to do that. Recruitment efforts (by sword or otherwise) are at the centre of Christianity. That makes it impossible to cooperate with Christians. No other non-goat-herder religion has this problem, you won't find their members going out and trying to recruit people (a good number of whom don't have the mental capacity to understand what "sin" means)

lol, someone should make a "don't talk to me or my wifes son ever again" with that guy.

TALKS LIKE A KIKE

FEIGNS PERSECUTION LIKE A KIKE

.==USED KIKE BAIT AND SWITCH AND KIKES LIES==

SUPPORTS KIKE MORALITY AND IDEALS

SHILLS LIKE A KIKE

ITS A KIKE