Improvements to Holla Forums

Here are some of the things we should do to make Holla Forums a better place,

- Sticky a thread with a single image, the one in which the key differences between 4chan and Holla Forums are briefly summed up. Something similar to pic related, except more actual. I know for a fact that there are better pics out there to illustrate Holla Forums's superiority. Way too many people mistake this board for a second 4/b/ simply because they don't know better. Flaming them in threads is pointless.

- Cyclical pedo thread; pedo's generate tons of activity (see 8ch.net/b/res/7198378.html for example), and let a decent mod monitor it.
As long as they don't go too far (actual cp) they should be allowed to post whatever. Don't like them? Do like i do and just hide the damn thread.

Thoughts? I'm just thinking out loud here.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hw_beat_that/status/586725301511528448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The second one has already been done back when Hotwheels was around. It wasn't to bad but only because the ((( dost ))) wasn't around.

8ch should distance itself from its previous owner.

twitter.com/hw_beat_that/status/586725301511528448

heh.. ill distance youre head from youre neck… *unsheathes kusarigama with custom razer wire instead of a chain*

was moot really a commie?

Still better than 8ch.pl

learn English you illiterate fuck

That's English?

Some nigger dialect I can't understand

FACEBOOK INTEGRATION

Allow us to like posts like Facebook. Also give us a story like IG

it's a meme, you dip

This is actually a decent idea.

Well, mods? Will you just ignore this or take the community's proposal in consideration?

Wrong. It is too late anyway. There are only ten or so old 8channers still here anyway. This *IS* 4chan now, and there is no sense trying to act like it is otherwise. Users do know better, they just don't care.

Kill it. Just shut it down. The world does not need a second 4chan.

Something is only a meme if everyone knows what it is. If you have to explain it, it isn't a meme.

Muslims and paedophiles should be banned and we should have a thread on Jewish waifus everyday.

==Well, mods? Will you just ignore this or take the community's proposal in consideration? ==>>7200077
Leave.

Lurk moar.
They will ignore it because this is not a democracy and Dysnomia cares more about doing things that piss off the users than doing things which they want or would like. This is his litterbox, and he shits wherever he wants. But he never cleans the box out. Sometimes there is an avalanche when someone else shits it up so much that it collapses under its own weight, and then it seems a little more clean than it used to be, but it is still an overflowing pile of Dysnomia's shit even on its best day.

not that user but i think u're the retarded one here

No. You leave.
(See how productive your level of intellect is?)

Yeah. I am sure you do.

and live stories NOW ON Holla Forums

Don't correct his grammar… Just give up already

Dysnomia read this thread you nigger

at first I didn't like cyclical threads, because it seemed to go against the spirit of Holla Forums

some threads get them, some threads don't, certain predictable content gets officially promoted, whereas actual random content doesn't receive the same special treatment

but I have come around, in a realpolitik kind of way. I still think that any content that has enough users to support a cyclical should make their own board, but since these retards don't do that, a cyclical on Holla Forums is the next best thing because it keeps them contained, and also gives the mods the excuse to ban them on sight if they roam out of their cyclical, which I would otherwise oppose for free speech reasons. If they roam outside of their cyclical, however, it is spam and is fair game to be moderated.

So, op, your sticky thread idea is shit, because fuck you. Holla Forums is random and if some newfag wants to post 4-tier content then you can lick his balls and go cry in a corner. But I agree with you that the cyclical is a good idea.

I don't think we should encourage a lot of cyclicals but having a pedo thread on b really does keep the normalfags away.

Mods should just perma-ban everyone who makes a thread about how they just got here from halfchan.

newfag detected

fuck hotwheels that CRIPPLE FUCK.

Mods notice pls

satanic dubs checked
How do you know his gf won't suck his pee pee?

The newfags of today are the anons of tomorrow. Stop posting for a while, reflect on what you've become.

That could actually improve things around here

Agreed, this is intersting.

On a seious note, Flags and IDs are like the chan version of stewed prunes. The same amount of shit drops, it just drops faster, makes a horrible mess all over the place, burns your pucker, gives you the cramps, and has a tendency to leak out and stain your shorts in front of that cute hottie you finally got the nerve to talk to.

Mods notice pls

Mods need to notice this

Leave, Holla Forums.