Under Armour gets cucked by SJWs

thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/08/john-boch/armour-dumps-hunters-hunters-returning-favor/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/IStandWithTheBowmars?src=hash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly_Man
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-housing-bill-20160818-story.html
nydailynews.com/news/world/ohio-hunter-kills-bear-spear-warning-disturbing-video-article-1.2753734
archive.is/4ytKn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let them fry, that's what you get for caving to SJWs.

Educated customers in action.

Based Sarah and Josh

ID checked.

Don't get it.

Why would a hunting gear company (assuming that's what it is) dump their sponsored hunter after he hunts a bear?

This is what happens when a company that makes gear for niggerball players gets involved in activities that don't involve niggers or bakketbawls.

Yet moat of these people opposing hunting probably eat meat. It's such cowardice and hypocrisy.

What a mad world.

They're a sportswear company. The provide uniforms for all sports. NFL, NCAA, Olympics, etc… They are second only to Nike I believe…

that spear hunt was inhumane as fuck tho

I noticed the local hunting supply store was having a big sale on Underarmor, and nobody was biting. Good to see this isn't just here, fuck those guys.

So now you don't have to be the one who commits wrongthink or does something that's double-plus ungood, but it can be someone you married or is in your family. Great.

So I guess all the talk about Bill Clinton reflecting Hillary Clinton is 100% A-okay.

Next you're going to tell me hunting with a bow is barbaric…I'd love to take down a bear with a spear I crafted.

You realize after you shoot a bear they bleed out for a 30 seconds to a minute still too right..?

Inhumane? It's not a fucking human. It's meat, that he ate. He's not a pack of coyotes slowly eating a pig alive you fucking cuck.

Thanks, Holla Forums, this couldn't have come at a better time.
I was thinking about buying all-new hunting clothing, and now I know what brand to stay away from.

shut the fuck up faggot. there is nothing "inhumane" about hunting, using any means necessary. what is inhumane is being a stupid faggot like yourself. drink bleach.

I thought bears had thick fat and dense bones how the fuck did he kill it with a spear without getting his ass kicked.

by being all that is man? I'm sure he went home and fucked his wife 4… no scratch that, 6 times.

using its still warm blood as lube also

ATTENTION UNDER ARMOR: YOUR PATRONS AND CUSTOMERS ARE CONSERVATIVE.

YOU DON'T SELL YOUR SHIT TO GREENPEACE.

YOU DON'T NEED TO PANDER TO GREENPEACE.

Crap, a friend of my brother's came into work all beat up one day, and my brother asked him what happened.
He said that this year he tried getting his deer with a knife instead of a bow or gun. He waylaid the deer & dropped down on it from a tree.
He killed the deer, but got all beat & cut up from the hooves & horns.

Why did he do it?
Western Pennsylvania…all the explanation needed.

Too bad his chest wasn't impaled by the antlers.

You must be lost.

>>>/fem/
>>>/girltalk/
>>>/sjw/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/reddit/.

I still don't get it.

I have thoughts like that about libcucks all the time, too.
So I guess we're even.

twitter.com/hashtag/IStandWithTheBowmars?src=hash
noice all those girls!

I remember one day my dad flipped out on an employee when it turned out Sports Authority no longer sold bullets due to some SJW tier feelgoodism

This was years before we started ordering bullets online but we never returned to give em business after that

Why are these companies run by such retards? "To hell with what our paying customers want, let's just bend to the will of internet petitions filled with people who've never purchased a single product from us!" What the fuck… I'm so sick of internet petitions. Anyone that signs and internet petition should be skinned alive and fed to dogs.

Overview the past day or so.

Good, I hope they make a real dent. That very bear would have gladly mauled every one of the bleeding hearts defending it if given the chance.

Naw we're not, because I too.

They are in an outdated mindset. One which overreacts to letter campaigns. When you had to send a physical stamped letter it meant something. If someone could be bothered to send a letter it meant there were another 1000 pissed off ones behind them who couldn't be arsed too, but would likely alter their purchasing decisions nonetheless. Now any fucking faggot can tweet for no effort and these old fags think it's a god damn movement.

The tragedy of this is that the commies in the Alberta government are going to now ban spear hunting in the province.

She looks so stupid with that shit on her face. Hunt if you want to be a redneck fatass, but don't act like you're tough for killing defenseless animals like it's some achievement. Poseurs like this are the worst.

Shouldn't you be using the ladies room at target or something?

Kill what you want, but eat what you kill.

Are shills this retarded or what.

I wish I had a dad that took me hunting

I feel like I've missed out on so much.

… and that's why you belong back in your deserts Hadji, you don't understand the white man's morality.

You've never actually observed a bear for even a minute, have you?

Yeah that spear hunting was pretty radical!
I'd almost call it savage as fuck

wew

No, the retarded have an excuse to be stupid, the libcucks have to actually work at it.

How? I'm sure he practiced a lot and probably got a clean kill. If he had to stab it 75 times with the spear, he'd fuck up the meat.

I seen a few comments from canadians about this and its just sad. The kind of people who are against hunter are the types who would die of starvation if supermarkets ran out of stock. The kind of fucks that buy those boxes of salt inflated chicken breasts from walmart.

Eating meat that has been abused and fucked with beyond measure by god knows how many people is totally fine. But food hunted by own two hands? IMMORAL AND INHUMANE.

Jew please, there's not a gram of fat on that body of hers.

So are all companies taking these "outrage" campaigns as a signal that they'll be fucked over behind the scenes by trader farms and finance corps?

It's the only leverage I can see having over a publicly traded corp.

see

Don't be a cuck, don't buy their cucky products.

Hunting is boring and if even if you "win" you have a big bloody, smelly mess on your hands.

It was a big motivation for going vegan for me. You can tell we aren't supposed to be eating animals. Only damaged people get pleasure from killing.

No wonder you're so effeminate.

I'm not even a hunter and I think you're a massive faggot.

kek
Without access to vegetation from all over the planet, and the knowledge of what types you need to eat to get your 8 essential amino acids your body can't produce, you'd die.
Humans have to eat animals or animal products, they are evolved to do so.

I don't know if you're taking the piss but you sound a very faggy. Killing other animals is very natural, not using their body in any way is not. Hunting keeps deer and boar populations down since they are just giant pests.

Do you know what an appendix does?

This poor crocodile stood no chance against these pigs all ganging up on it.

She's just another dumb-ass woman trying to look cute for a selfie. Also people who hunt are the opposite of fat-asses. Hunting tends to be a pretty physical activity, especially if you do it right. The fat slobs are the emasculated Leftist males in and around cities who've got so little muscle mass they can't carry half their own body weight. They even have special terms for these people–"skinny-fat." Even when they're not fat-fat they're fat because they have so little muscle mass that they've got man-boobs at 150 lbs. Leftist "men" are pathetic.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Deadheading Flowers for the good of the planet and the prolongation of our nation culture and race is a duty, That not only includes the cleansing of degeneracy and the extermination of the jews but also saving animals from mass starvation . Doing our duty is an archivement itself, even if its cruel. When the day of the rope comes the traitors will also die and i know that i would never enjoy the death of a fellow white person. Such is the sacifice to accomplish our duty.

granted normiesluts invading male bonding activities is the height of cancer but you can fuck yourself anyway

I love your baiting style my man.

Getting hungry, now…

Don't know what it is about pigs but I have a soft spot for em.

I could watch a cow or horse or chicken or whatever get devoured by a crocodile, but for some reason pigs just make me uneasy. Maybe it's the squeal.

If you are a female, which I very much doubt, you are mentally a hypersexualized male. I don't bash women as I know their nature, but you don't seem like a woman that could provide any of the things that would make for a happy life or a stable marriage. If you really are a woman and you think those things then I hope you can reflect on your behavior.

How much do you weight and what are your usual meals like?

I don't believe you are a girl.
I will however believe you are a copycats, that is barely relevant to the threadm

Its a copypaste newfag.

(checked)

Nice video, user

Probably very carefully and with someone with a big-ass gun behind him. There are stories of people getting away with it by making the bear threat-pose (Stand up) and then just stabbing the fuck out of it as much as they can until it drops.

If it straight-up charged him without standing though? He'd be well and truly fucked.

I'm on here pretty frequently and I've never seen it. If its popular on 4chan then I wouldn't know.

Also hunting is for food you moron, not for pleasure. Don't sit here and act like you've ever left the shit-hole suburb you grew up in. You're completely absent your survival instinct and would quickly die should anything bad happen to this society.

then you are lucky , you can always find that copypaste in every thread that discuss anything about women, from dating to voting,I always see it,it has to be the same autistic faggot doing it.

Are you suggesting that if we piss off a disloyal wife, the only way to be free of her would be to waylay & murder her, making it look like a random killing?!?!

I can't believe you would suggest such a thing.

Jew/Muslim spotted!
GTFO!

Because kikes view every non customer as a potential customer because they're short term profit driven retards.

87kg and I eat a lot more red meat than I should.

You know, I hunt & kill for food, I have no problem with it, and no problem dressing out what I kill…

…but even I think what they did in this video was a rotten trick.

It takes like 15 minutes to turn the animal into barbecue meat you fucking pussy.

1. Gut the deer - 3 minutes.
2. Cut off the 4 haunches - 5 minutes
3. Cut off the ribs - 5 minutes
4. Strip the smaller tastier meat from the backbone and neck - 2 minutes.

You can use garbage bags to put it all in your truck and then just leave.

Vegan always sounds like vagina to me.

They not only sound like vagina, they smell like the fishiest ones.

It's because those pigs were obviously trained to trust humans as a food source.

So how does that sound if we substitute in humans instead of animals? Because same difference.
You are perfectly OK with this? You would gut and skin a child and put it in a garbage bag in the back of your pickup truck?

Flesh eaters, everyone.

Stale pasta.

The vegancuck strikes again.

Sheeiit it took Han Solo longer than that with a light saber.

Fucking assholes.

Yeah that crocodile would've gotten one of those boars either way, but that was just bloody dirty.

The fact that we have cuspids is enough to refute that.

Comparing a child to an animal.
The reason we have a small sized stomach is because our ancestors were eating meat you fucking dumbass, same with the big size of our brain.

an Artificial Island.

If Vegetables are so great why do we eat them instead of them eating us?

Checkmate, faggot.

wrong thread

Hunting is boring if you're just sitting in a tree stand like a dick waiting for something to come by. Even then, it's still exciting when you see something. Even if you don't shoot, or even if you miss, the sheer amount of adrenaline your body naturally dumps into you because subconsciously, your body knows it's about to engage in one of it's most Primal and important behaviors, is fucking amazing. It's instinct, and most people in the modern world never get to feel it.

Besides, almost every major unique aspect of the human body has evolved because of hunting.

I could go on. "You can tell we aren't supposed to be eating animals" my ass.

People that feel bad for boars are fucking retarded. They are a plague upon the wilderness. They destroy billions (with a capital fucking B) worth of crops a year. They are vermin, worse than any rats. Be sad there weren't 20 alligators there.

The quality of Underarmor has become very poor recently. Professionals stopped using it half a decade ago (unless they have Underarmor pre 2010, which is good quality.)

A life is a fcking life and vegetables are not f*cking animals

Im looking around different hunting sites, like the ones mentioned in the article and others, and people are fucking pissed. Most articles on this have upwards of 700+ comments completely shitting on UnderArmor. I love it when marxist filth piss of people with guns that can kill you at over 200 yards.

So in other words, shit went exactly as you would expect it to

I mean you need to put it into perspective buddy. Yeah Boars are cunts and destroy crops, but the fact that they were clearly trained to trust humans as a source of food and then the guys comments are pretty douchey isn't entirely pleasant.

Kinda like how wild dogs are pests but I still don't enjoy dog gore.
Or how many Westerners don't like seeing horse gore despite the fact that wild brumbies are a fucking pest in my country.

She wouldn't taste very good, then. Stressed meat is bad meat.

OK enough is enough!
Reported:
• Veganism
• Shitposting
• Shilling
• Degeneracy promotion
• Jewry

Enjoy your ban.

Did I miss something? Was this a zoo? I can't imagine why any zoo would keep alligators next to a population of boars.

are your feelings hurt fleshkiller?

I like photorealistic camo. I have a Jack Pyke hat. Am I pleb

If you think that's inhumane, you should go out and see what a hungry bear would do to a little faggot like you

The thread degenerated precictibly into a unrelated "discussion" about meat eating. Aka, eating.

The scandal I see is that some random company has to fear the twitter cunts now and HFT feeds that shit into its pricing models.

But not to blame the jews who are center of feminism and wall street, no.

Grizzly Man is a 2005 American documentary film by German director Werner Herzog. It chronicles the life and death of bear enthusiast Timothy Treadwell. The film includes some of Treadwell's own footage of his interactions with grizzly bears before 2003, and of interviews with people who knew, or were involved with Treadwell, as well as professionals dealing with wild bears.

He and his girlfriend Amie Huguenard were killed and eaten by a grizzly bear in 2003. Treadwell's footage was found after his death. The bear that killed Treadwell and Huguenard was later encountered and killed by the group retrieving the remains of the victims. The final film was co-produced by Discovery Docs, the Discovery Channel's theatrical documentary unit, and Lions Gate Entertainment. The film's soundtrack is by British singer songwriter and guitarist Richard Thompson.

I highly recommend this documentary, once I've see it I knew I had to exterminate all these fucking lunatics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly_Man

I will hunt you down and find you!

This is gonna be your blood after we are done with you vegancuck

It's not that, I know they're a problem, and if they were such a problem where I live, I'd have 4 freezers instead of two, and I'd never buy meat again.
I'm just saying it was a rotten trick, that's all.

When I was in the chair force I bought these really awesome UA socks. Knee-length, black, stretchy material – the same as their original shirt material basically.

Ever since getting out, I haven't been able to find it. Nothing around but their 'cotton-infused' bullshit. If UA doesn't sell UA anymore, and if they'll do shit like this, then I won't even buy their stuff out of nostalgia anymore. Who sells socks like UA used to?

Humans have the intelligence for domesticating animals, catching and snaring, and extracting insects.

In addition, we have teeth that tear into meat, an appendix, a singular stomach, and eyes with a narrow field of vision.

We are omnivores like bear and boar. We are suppose to eat anything we come across.

Vegans, everyone.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-housing-bill-20160818-story.html

So how does that sound if we substitute lolis instead of shit?

loo lovers, everyone.

Depends…
Is it a nigger?
Niggers aren't humans, you can eat them & it isn't cannibalism…

=^-^=

Eat your brussels somewhere else

When I was growing up my parents made sure I new where my food came from. I didn't necessarily grow up on a farm but we always had a garden, chickens, and a couple pigs occasionally. I would always help with slaughtering and processing our food. We always tried to kill them as fast as possible, and my father would always pray and thank god for our food before beginning. If you've never helped slaughter a pig it can seem brutal, but my father instilled in me a respect for and knowledge of where my food comes from.

I am not a hunter. It's just not something I enjoy. But to demonize a skilled art that is literally responsible for the existence of humanity is absurd.

Bretty good post!

I'm a NEET and that is my dream.

Why would you eat their meat? Think of the parasites and diseases.

This is going to right up there with the navy seal pasta soon

kek, glad to see this catching on.

I wonder what her problem is?

Don't you have yt videos to make?

I didn't ask for pasta, I asked for a sandwich.

WEW

Well, you're desperate for attention the same way women are, that's a given.

Time to burn all my socks.
Socks are for Jews anyways.

SHOW US YOUR TITS

Sports are progressive, goy! Look at all the minorities in them!

Go back to your cuckshed, faggot. Maybe your wife's son left a loaded gun in there for you to fellate.

0/10 waste of tripdubs on some terrible tumblr-tier pasta.

Tell a wolf that eating meat is bad, ask it to imagine if that prey it caught was a fellow wolf.

>he's actually trying to use bold tags that some faggot site like reddit would have
WEW

On one hand, it's nice to know that they're losing everyone not a gigantic leftist faggot. On the other, I'm afraid of a world where their skintight clothing is worn by their apparent new audience of aposematic lardballs of indeterminate gender.

Is this UA shills trying to make us buy their shit?

lurk moar you insufferable faggots

Badass. Shit like this is why I love PA.

They're wild boars you fucking retard. The pig didn't trust humans, it just wanted food.

What's so bad about a wild animal eating another wild animal. You city-fags need to be gassed.

Don't worry. SJWs never put their money where their cum stained man pleasers are. Just look at MARVEL's tanking comic sales, or the sales of the latest dragon age abortion vs those of Witcher 3.

Why in the bloody fuck do these guys NEVER understand that capitulating to these fucks gets them out of the frying pan and into the deep fryer?

Every. Fucking. Time.

The greatest weapon humans possess is the mind, which invents the weapons, and the hands that wield them. Using a knife to go after something with its own goring technology and muscles bred from running like fuckery from predators is suicide.

Clearly vegans don't care about the plants they love to massacre so they can say they are nice and friendly.

It spell "bassetbaw," but uttawyse ah agree wif you.

I hope these offended snowflakes never find out about the atl-atl revival project.

They're probably wild boars and grew accustomed to people tossing them food in the wild or some such.

I think you are just unaware of how bad wild boars are. They are basically giant rats with a mean and nasty temper. They can breed up to three different litters of up to 18 piglets per year and grow upwards 400 pounds. They will eat just about EVERYTHING and when they get angry can take a huge fucking beating before they go down for good. They are such a pest in fact the state will allow you to shoot them from helicopters

found vegangains

you aren't welcome on this board, nigger.

ape hoop is another good name for it.

Feels good.

SE PA'er here.

we have to drive hours to get near those hunting areas.

godspeed you awesome fucking western pa woodsmen

checking a couple of you faggots.
here is the source vid.
1) it is a tiny bear cub WOW TOUGH SPEAR MAN!
2) the EBIN spear falls out of the fleeing tiny bear cub MUH 10 SECOND KILLSHOT
3) the tiny bear cub is baited to a trashcan filled with shit, so that this stupid faggot can throw a spear with a gopro attached to it at this young bear cub
4) there is a reason why this is illegal in america. fucking Canada cucks are stuck chucking spears like a nigger in the jungle. we have boomsticks.

nydailynews.com/news/world/ohio-hunter-kills-bear-spear-warning-disturbing-video-article-1.2753734

Top Kek.

Is this like when they call Michael Brown a 'teen'?

Vegans are proof that hitler didn't kill enough jews, if at all.

archive.is/4ytKn

Josh Bowman did nothing wrong.

Deal with it faggots.

TITS or GTFO.

It's a black bear you stupid fuck, they're naturally that size.

I feel bad for that swine, but only because of the man that was taunting it.

I would just call that nature, but humans were interfering with the natural order of things and deliberately fed that boar to that gator. The gator didn't have to try very hard. And the boar died due to it's hubris.

At least Mr. Gator is happy.

Bewbs or you're just an overweight kissless virgin sperg.

And nobody cares what overweight kissless virgin spergs think.

You are a rising beast, not a fallen angel, and humans are as much a part of the natural order of things as any other living organism.

Humans luring a stupid feral pig into an alligator's jaws for the sheer entertainment of it IS the natural order of things.

Oh, and enjoy your Vitamin B12 loss. Perhaps the way how vegans behave is a testament to the nutritional deprivation they willingly submit themselves to just to look "humane".

That's a good point.

I'm an idealist, I blame the Nordic blood in me….

You fucking faggot. Ketogenesis is the best mode for your body to be in. Eat all the fucking meat and fat you can you shitter.

Is that a future smuggie?

His Ice Age ancestors would honor his courage.

Holla Forums, MAN YOUR BATTELSTATIONS.

Fucking hell, *

BATTLESTATIONS

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE COMPANIES BEND OVER TO PEOPLE WHO ARENT EVEN THEIR CUSTOMERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bought some of their socks awhile back, overpriced, not very good. Gonna donate them to the homeless and get some real socks.

This pasta is second hand pasta

Fuck your 'Nordic blood', its your pussified existence.

You need to spend more time in the cold, and in the wild.

Dubs confirm the cold shower treatment and running barefoot in the snow to get rid of the apathetic streak underlying said user's mind.

If the video was instead some mischievous monkey dropping fruits into the river to bait the boar to the croc how would you feel about that?

I'm pretty sure some monkeys are capable of that.

Veganfag BTFO

Please tell me there's a video of that out there somewhere.

It strikes me that a whole generation essentially may not have grown up to the point where they understand death.

Being cold, tired and hungry, in an environment which seeks only to destroy you, inhabited by beasts who either ignore your struggles or seek to consume you in a moment of weakness, changes your perspective a bit.

The notion of 'Nordic blood' being a cause for such effeminate response as regards the killing of a feral pig (which would gladly eat an injured human) by luring it into the jaws of an alligator (which would gladly eat an uninjured human), merely for amusement.

Your ancestors raped conquered foes with a smile on their face and saw bears as monsters which stalked the land… I cannot image what they'd think, hearing their descendents, in a world of feminism, no fault divorce and vegan trends, claiming their bloodline as cause for weakness of character as regards killing.

Does anyone know of such a video? Ill be honest, Id laugh and revel in the cleverness of that monkey.

Boars are also very fucking delicious

humanity is an invasive species on earth

Most have never had to face death.

And most of those who have, only did so when their parents faded away.

They've never killed just to eat, yet are keen to condescend to others for doing so, citing some illusory moral basis - as they do with basically everything at this point.

Fuck that put stuff into perspective a bit more. My ancestors would be pretty furious. I had some fight in the American Revolution and again in 1812, the Civil War, and spread out to New Zealand and Australia. They'd call me a poofter and tell me to shape up if I blamed my Anglo-Irish background for my shortcomings.

It sounds like some African myth about a tricky monkey.

That's a rather dubious claim.

Shape up, ya poofter.

Here's a related but almost certainly bullshit cap.

I've no idea what the fuck happened in that vid, but I'm smiling.

Hello, cuck

Mongrel is a hilarious show.

Degenerate as fuck, in many ways, but also hilarious in that it points out its degeneracy and mocks it.

That faggot-fox is a literal cuckold - by that fox that ate his kids, on several occasions, no less! - and it just mocks him viciously throughout the entire series.

/r/ing that infographic/thread cap claiming how the races are native to different planets or dimensions.

Kek.

Checked and Kek'd.

I want to fuck that dog

GAS THE CHICKENS
SPECIES WAR NOW

Nigger.
She a qt though.

Everyone normal enjoys violence, fam. Maybe you should be less of a faggot. Violence is the highest purpose in the life of a man.

I like vegans, they're the type of people who deserve a long, slow death and they do it to themselves.

only psychopaths enjoy violence

Holy shit, I forgot about this one.

Its basically 'Beta Cuck: The Song' as performed by British puppet animals.

Eh only psychos enjoy cruelty; that's a demonic characteristic. Sadism. Even most sports are an exercise in enjoying mild violence.

The issue is that its not necessarily enjoyment in the act.

Whether Hitler understood this or not, it is truth.

Enjoyment of violence for its own sake is base behavior, unseemly for a beast attempting to rise.

But man cannot dissociate himself from nature - this was also a paramount matter under Hitler's philosophy: dissociation of humanity from nature will lead only to failure, for it inevitably leads to attempt at violating natural law.

Humans act along naturalistic principles as well as any other creature, and though we are elevated from such condition, in some respect, or aim to be so, as a condition or consequence of our civilization and associated accomplishments and benefits, there is no means of maintaining connection to the reality of our condition which does not entail experience with the wilderness - and with hardship.

To hunt, and kill, and consume a beast of the land - not to have it farmed, not to have it slaughtered and butchered by some other hand, but to effectively re-enter, to some degree, the natural condition from whence you invariably derive - is a powerful thing, and valuable.

I have killed many animals for the purposes of consumption.
The violence of killing them offered me nothing.
The experience of the process of their acquisition, defeat, and consumption, however, was - and is - hugely informative and, I would argue, beneficial.

If Hitler disagreed, well, then so be it.

(1)

He will come again, in glory.

You're on the wrong board, faggot. Better go write a Tumblr blog about those evil animal killing Nazis who said mean things to you now.

agriculture is the basis of civilization, the system or ideology imposed on top of it essentially doesn't matter as long as it respects this

hunting and gathering is for cavemen

One interesting side note is that the cold climate and large yields of Pleistocene hunters meant that they could be semi-sedentary before agriculture. This coincided with the explosion of art and culture from Cro-Magnon. The oldest swastikas are also found in this environment carved into mammoth bones.

We have tens of thousands of years behind us as Pleistocene hunters but only a few thousand as farmers.

A fair point, if somewhat off the mark.

Agriculture makes large-scale civilization possible, but it cannot be employed in every environment effectively.

Absolutely ridiculous, especially in the context of a civilization worthy of such title - the Aztec 'civilization' relied upon agriculture as well.

Your ancestors were cavemen, and they had a more organic understanding of their place in existence than you will ever experience - not to mention, there were likely 'cavemen' who engaged in agriculture.

Large-scale agriculture allows large numbers of people who do not need to directly work upon the land in order to survive.
This elevates humanity, but also tends to result in dissociation from nature, leading to assumption of divinity, of innate morality or decency, and attempt at violation of natural law.

Man is a beast who rises through civilization, but he is and will always be a beast, no angel.

To forget this leads down the same paths we'e already tread - attempt at violation of natural law, and descent.

Annual agriculture is destructive to everything. Perennial agriculture is best but hunting and gathering is better than annual agriculture.

Fuck, now I have to post this.
Ignore the 4chan bit.

Share your thoughts on the best procedure of eugenics and the role of the state therein please.

Also is this second image inaccurate?

Cry more, non-warrior.
It's far more glorious to kill enemy professionals than it is simple beasts, or the weak and untrained who lack the rightful mind and strength withing that makes a true man. They are so much garbage.

There is nothing greater than the perfect move, the ideal step, the new insight at the moment of contact, the flawless ambush, and, best of all, turning it around on the fucker right when he thinks he is going to win.

It is dominance–it is supreme–it is the best thing that there is. WINNING is the best thing there is. The defeat of those who thought they were better–thought they were stronger–that is the sweetest thing.

Bitching about "cruelty" is pointless. Nature IS cruel. You have to be stronger than nature–otherwise you will just vaporize when taken off your pansy life support.

Furthermore, none of you cowards will ever change the world, or defeat an opponent outside, until you master yourself. Criticize the ladder all you want–I will keep getting further above you.

First image didn't post.

Can't argue with those savage trips.

eugenics accelerates genetic drift by eliminating unmutated healthy alleles from the pool based on superficial, not necessarily genetic slights

execs are sociopaths who only care about money

the media demonizes their brand using "social justice" as their cudgel

this is combined with propaganda aimed directly at the shareholders/executives to make them feel as though they're in danger of losing money if they don't act fast to squelch anything that upsets "social justice".

The absolutely correct response is to show these companies: US or THEM; either you kowtow to people who don't even buy your products, or you kowtow to the people who do. It needs to be shown that not only is there nothing to be gained from pandering to SJW's; there's a lot to be lost from doing it.

Green Pill seems to hate eugenics.

Check out this savage motherfucker. Spearing and drowning pigs at night in a rice paddy.

this post is random noise rendered in ascii, any apparent meaning in anything is pure coincidence

a warrior is different from a crazed killer

savage is not a positive term you know

This trips hammer the truth down, hard

I know what I'm hunting with this year.

Man this is some stale pasta, it belongs in a museum in Italy.

Are you retarded?

Checked, though I smell a trap. Let's see…

I do not know. That is the answer which immediately comes to mind.

Eugenic selection, of a 'synthetic' (and 'conscious') manner ('organic' selection being that which derives organically from the societal conditions outside the specific focus of such context, under normal conditions, sort of 'subconsciously'), seems of variable potential… but, I suppose I would conclude that there are contexts which demand consideration of application in such vein, if not actual application.

The mechanism via which such would be implemented would be, as you can imagine, similarly nebulous ala my present considerations.

Approximately, both halves of the image appear accurate.

With one variation.

I would not place a label of 'EGO' above the second of the two paradigms, I do not think that is mere ego.
I would place the label 'ABERRANT'.

Thanks.

God damn nigger what the fuck

Interesting how they claim moral relativity yet use some type of universal moral standard. Couldn't using their own term against them work?

Equality is the new god and relativism is necessary for equality.

UA is overpriced shit. Fuck them. Let them focus on selling expensive clothing to niggers and cucks.

"The state should produce images of the Lord, and not monstrosities half-way between man and ape.
The state must act as the guardian of a millennial future, in the face of which the wishes and the selfishness of the individual must appear as nothing and submit.
Eugenics over a period of only 600 years would free humanity from a great misfortune."
- Hitler

"You Americans, after taking a firm grip on your economic machinery, and your culture, will apply genuine scientific methods to the problem of eugenics.
Within a century, out of your melting pot of races, there will come a new breed of men, the first worthy of the name 'man'."
- Trotsky

I'm only about 10 minutes in, but these quotes demonstrate the same concept applied to two different visions - essentially, the vision nationalism vs the vision of globalism.

The application of that concept in the one case I can stomach much more than the other.

This fellow seems to be about to go off into a tirade about the issues with these doctrines relative to the matter of individual rights (which I am yet unconvinced exist in any appreciable sense), but I'll hear him out…

Called it.

hunting on public property should be punished with death.

which would mean at least 100 million dead niggers in africa

ITT: misanthropes and cuckolds revert to their pre-redpill anti-White programming. You cannot argue with these people; they experience an all-consuming emotional reaction at the very thought of blood and violence unless it is highly abstract and argue from that, whereas healthy people do not. Everything must rationalize their feelings, and you cannot fix whatever is wrong with their brains using words alone.

Fuck off.

Really this spectrum is fairly true but it implies that the options on the left arent pure science fiction and that the options on the right are inherently bad. "Illuminism" is bad since it would require a total subjugation of the under species but monarchy is not bad since we will bow to great leaders instinctively and rebel against fools. As they say its easy to usurp one man but you cant change half the population so rebelling against a whole "superior" species is not going to work at all.

the greediest pig was weeded out of the group

Probably by having it stab its internal organs.

Bears are overhyped like they are some retartedly immortal killing machine that can withstand 12 gauge rounds point blank and kill 7 people before feeling anything.

Bears need fucking organs like people. You stab the right ones and they die just like you or me.

I gotta say I went from full disgust at violence to finding it distasteful, then eventually after a tour in iraq I found it to be just a chore.

I gotta say though, after you do it enough times it starts to get kinda fun.

I dont like torture of people however, that still turns me off.

Its a human ffs.

That and dogs.

Very difficult to even hurt dogs.

Try catching a rodent and impaling it on a chopstick.

I did that on base one time when I was bored.

Even ceaser tortured mice for fun.

There is a reason cats do it.\

Also; mice are pretty much exempt from cruelty laws, but dont let anyone catch you.

Honestly I could shoot people but i cant stand hearing animals in pain.

The way I look at it is this:

People make their own fucking choices. Some chose to shoot back at me so fuck them. The majority of the time when someone dies its because of something they did in some point of their life to cause it. Be it eating badly, not exercising, attacking another person, getting involved in some crime ect.

Animals never ask for any of that most of the time. Most of the time they are doing what they do and do not understand the principles of consequence. So when an animal is tortured it probably didnt deserve it. When a person is its because they decided to do something like be around the wrong people or at the wrong place. They did not think of the consequences. Animals keep to themselves or trust you unconditionally. They dont get drunk at a bar and allow themselves to get raped.

Just dont fucking torture animals they didnt ask for that shit.

found it

Nigger what.
Why don't you fellate a shotty over all your double-think?

Whoever who made this is a numb digger.

It's not equality, it's equity..

Show of hands: who here would stop eating animals if the vegans volunteered to take their place?

Describe this equity of yours.

I wouldn't.

There's only one kind. Go look it up in a dictionary.

Fascism says that might makes right, therefore equity is dumb hippy faggotry.

Equity can't exist without the authority to impose it. That's why Anarchism is associated with chaos.

What's dumb faggotry is the assumption that National Socialism is 24/7 cutthroat brutality.

Enjoy those nice brain parasites lad.

True, blaming cuckery on Nordic genes is a kike tactic.

It's just that kikes have been going all out on brainwashing Nords before they attacked other white groups.

Filtered, lad.

Great argument, lad.

Dogger > Cat.

People like you make me continuously question the sanity of dog people.

Underrated

Cats:
Dogs:
I don't understand you cat people, you surely are illogical.
Maybe it's the parasites, after all.

Dog lovers are scat lovers.

Yeah that's exactly why. You guys always act so psychopathic.

You sure proved me, Mr.(1).

Stopped reading there.

Have cats can confirm the parasites.

How was that chart made?

That (((nose))).

are you aware of how dry that pasta is?

Que? Stick a stick in its ass, pull the ass out, tie it off, slit the belly, pull out the guts, tie off the stomach.

Well obviously not there are laws against shooting young deer. Usually the cheapest license is for adult male deer, then adult females.

Kill yourself.
Literally
kill yourself
tia.

That parasites thing is a fucking myth you nigger.

If you cant appreciate both cats and dogs you may as well not be white tbh. Fucking autistic spergs

under armour is a niggerball brand

gas them

i gotta admit going out of the way to camoflague your face while having a big pink UA logo is kinda "lol" — then again i also get the bright colors = so other hunters don't shoot you, not for the animas.

I'm sure the huge loss of their primary market will be made back by all the sjws coming out to hunt fish and camps buying their product :3

I have hunted, can confirm its primal as fuck.
From hunting you learn about animals and gain respect for them.

Most vegans are low in iron and lack oxygen in the brain.

To not eat meat requires a very careful diet to remain healthy,can be done but not as a vegan.

Hunting: food on the table,and defend the tribe, two things (((they))) don't want us to be able to do so (((they))) can control us.

Vegan cucks are all about 'i love nature' but know almost nothing about nature. If you love nature learn how to make a bow and arrow from all natural materials, then use it.

faggots and cucks get on the internet to whine like little bitches about a bear being killed.

Real men got out there with a cold steel spear and kill a bear twice his own weight.

ask yourselves anons:
who would you rather be?
Who do you think the ladies prefer on a date?
who would be a better wing man if shit went bad?

no shoes vs hogs.
10/10 for hard core.
would have beer with.

Ya this man its just overpriced plastic garbage. Literally not one thing they sell is made out of an organic material. My old go to eddie bauer is suffering the same fate, discontinuing cotton and wool clothing because plastic is more high profit.

Filson going the same way, as are all major fashion brands. Even milsurp is largely getting to be half plastic and garbagey, at least it's cheap. Pic related is a Russian canvas jacket by Modox I got for 70 brand new with a matching pair of suspender pants , all cotton/canvas, it's pure smek.

Finding camo in all cotton is hard though. Finding that plus made in USA is damn near impossible.

Alone you are weak, together you form the mighty faggot

Your either a faggot or a woman and you need to either a) man the fuck up or b) find a strong white boyfriend who will take you hunting and set you straight and knock all this silly vegetarian shit out of you

Black bears are also very peaceful, they don't like confrontation. He's no better than a nigger who kills some random person walking down the street for fun.

There's a reason he didn't try this with a grizzly, he didn't want any chance of a fair fight. Fuck him and I hope he dies next time he tries this.

What lefties and anti hunting cuck don't understand

Hunting raises more money for animal conservation, Through state licenses and fees, hunters pay $796 million a year for conservation programs

Through donations to groups like RMEF, hunters add $440 million a year to conservation efforts.

Hunters only take what their allowed to decided by healthy animal populations
Hunting is A wildlife management tool, it helps balance wildlife populations with what the land can support, limits crop damage and curtails disease outbreaks.
Hunters help manage growing numbers of predators such as cougars, bears, coyotes and wolves. Our government spends millions to control predators and varmints while hunters have proven more than willing to pay for that opportunity.

Man, hunting a bear with a spear, that's so fucking bad ass