Depressed

Im 17 and i feel like i totally wasted my whole Child hood.
I had the potential to easily learn a language
but constant delayed it telling myself i would learn it when i would graduate.
I feel completely depressed, empty and scared.
I have wasted all of my life on video games.
I genuilly want to kill myself but i dont want to emotionally hurt my family.
I had so much potential but i threw it all away.
I litterally cant stop crying.

you're still a child. you sound shallow-minded. lurk more/go back, i hate stupid kids who think they're all that.

Now it's time to get some really nasty bowel disease = welcome to my life!

Dude you're 17, still really young, wait a while and shit will get better homeslice.

may as well just kys tbh

Tbh, maybe i Just have one more chance.
My step sister (the girl in the pic) will visit
me net year and by that time i wil guarentee to learn russian and hopefully make something friends.

fucking automatic correction

It's never too late to learn a language, bro.
Who told you you can't learn a language, just because it wasn't a part of your curriculum?
There's a lot of things school aint gonna teach you, man.

Quit being a fucking fag, holy shit. You want to learn a language? Get to it, champ. You've got the rest of your life to learn. Start tomorrow, or as soon as you can. There are plenty of free resources on the internet. Also, see if your step sister is interested in riding your dick, she's a cute and you could probably use a good fucking to save you from being a big faggot. Also, shit doesn't "just get better" you have to work to make that happen. Shit will get much worse if you're a lazy cunt. So get to it, you fucking faggot.

you must ascend

go to gym

read @trenbrah2424

Fuck you
She is the most nicest girl ive ever met because she actually card about me.

All the more reason to stick your dick in her, you retard.

OP is a faggot

No fucktard
She cares about me because shes concerns of how much of a sad outcast i was.
Thanks to her i actually laughed and had fun around her friends and i even vaped for the fiets time wich she helped me with.

Are you a huge cocksmoking homo or what? I'm not seeing the problem here, you dipshit.

nevermind op kill yourself

Also, i already speak 2 languages and i'm already having slot of troubadour Boeing forced to learn french. So it's not wast Just focus goed on a fourth language.

So it's not just easy Being focused on a 4th language

sounds good. were you b& from 4chan or something?

Work, save money, invest.

I still have 4 years of school left.

I'm 17 almost 18 so I say this from a similar prospective.
Stop being a faggot holy shit. I get it right, being a lazy piece of shit every day of your life makes it really hard to stop being a lazy piece of shit. I know how it feels because I have lived that life and I work to further myself away from that life style. But you know what you have to do for it to get better?
GO TO A GYM, DO WHAT YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH, AND STOP BEING A FAGGOT!
Fuck nigger, keep yourself accountable and start a private blog to record what you are doing, you can even do it on here by making a private board or keep a journal to make sure you get done what you say you will do. Start some goals and stick to them, even if its one thing fundamental thing (working out is a big one so I say start with that tbh) as long as you can keep at it daily you can keep adding on, compounding like a Jew until you know you are ready to start working on your next goal (while keeping at the other stuff dummy).
Be glad you have a goal you can start working towards and that you aren't being burned alive for being christian in japan 500 years ago or something
One final thing is not to go too fast, you don't want to go so crazy that you tucker yourself out and give up at the start. That doesn't mean don't go hard though you stupid mother fucker, just ease into it. Fuck man.

Also if you are literally retarded and don't have any social skills you need to work on that too.

Is right, you need to work as much as possible and save as much as you can,

You have 4 years of school left? Great, go get a part time job faggot it'll help with those social skills and will help you to not go all Elliot Rogers whenever you get rejected. Save at least 70% of what you make and don't spend the rest on video games or retarded shit like that. If you must spend it on video games it better be at an arcade while you are with your best buddy's having a great time around the town. Oh also stop masturbating, even if you think nofap is stupid the fact of the matter is that you can't afford to go and lose anymore test then you already have doing nothing but twiddling your dick all day for the last 17 years. Also work on your diet and get better at cooking.

TL;DR LURK MORE AND READ THE /fit/ STICKY AND GET GOOD AT /ck/

good job, you've had your midlife crisis before midlife. go do something.

teenagers giving advice to other teenagers
this can only end well

This is Holla Forums, did you expect better?

Why is this thread dying?

My Grandma learned english when she was sixty. Stop being such a faggot.

And thanks for reminding me to step on that Japanese.

OP should just an hero… unless he respects the advice given to him in this thread.

God speed OP

For the love of Hot Pockets OP

Please listen to these posts, this seems to be a once in a lifetime chance a bunch of random anonymous folk giving you positive suggestions and advice

God speed (youre still a fag tho because OP)

Sheesh.

You sound like a tremendous normalfag, kys

see flag

What I wouldn't give to be 17 again. You have so much time ahead of you.

I'm 16 user, I know exactly how you feel. Please don't die.

Things don't have to be like this, find something interesting and keep learning, also getting >>>/fit/ helps alot. The oldfags here have no idea how bad growing up in this trashcan of a society has gotten.

If you have Telegram and need someone to talk to share your @.

Also, you have nice taste in women

Aaaaaand she's your stepsister dammit

Just join the military and stop being a fucking bitch already.

You still have your whole life to waste. In 15 years you'll still be here, I promise.

Step-sister incest is NOT illegal, you know… go for it! Breed and enjoy a massive family together.

But she's so nice. She's family.
It would be fucked up to think like that.

23 here. Didn't waste my childhood. Learned a shitload. Im also in a crisis (like fucking everyone). my mom is scared for my life etc etc etc etc. long story short, no matter what you do, if its your depression time, its your depression time, you will have to sit it out. better get a comfy chair to cry in, i cant cry anymore. whenever i do get the oppertunity to cry i feel so much relief. Youre just at the start of a depression, make a thread once you stop and cant cry anymore, thats when youre fuced up

Welcome to the beginning of your quarter life crisis. You'll stop giving a shit by the time you're 25, don't worry.

how is she your step-sister? did one of her siblings marry into your family

Just become an alcoholic like me. It's not that bad of a lifestyle. If you don't want to do that then just end your life, there's really no other options here.

t. 32yo NEET

Jesus Christ, this thread is 9gag-tier faggotry. Fucking off yourselves already, you worthless pieces of human bones and flesh.