baww thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/a/yHH0P.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a tl;dr version?

No.

Read it.

I did once. It may change your whole life view

I've got shit to do right now. Can you at least give me a summary now so I know what it's about before I read it later?

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

Hating everything you see elsewhere is not productive.

It's a story about falling in love with someone while you're young and dumb.

Fact is polandball is a normalfag meme. It's true that is more productive do things to rival those while also hating it, though.

Polandball started on krautchan's /int/, you fucking newfag.

It could have easily been half that long and still conveyed the story with the same force. The OP used greentext format but failed to use it for the one thing it's good for: condensing your bullshit.

And? Longcat started on 4chan, that doesn't mean it hasn't been normalfaggot cancer for the past seven years.

Just look at what most polandball comics are like:

i.imgur.com/a/yHH0P.png

Whether or not it started on Krautchan, it's normalfaggot cancer now.

Every single decent meme starts out on imageboards and ends up on Reddit, what is your point? Their lips are permanently attached to our asshole. Pepe is posted all over Reddit yet it is somehow not yet seen as cancer.

This. Just nazi it up and oven the kikes to reclaim it.

Fuck you. We ran out of emotions years ago.

Right?
These used to get to me, but i feel fucking jaded now.

This just seems dumb.

sadfagging lowers testosterone

I don't feel sadness now anymore, just pure anger and rage. Sometimes I wish I was in the storyteller's shoes so that I could take control of the situation and beat the shit out of all the terrible people. It never happens to me though.

They ARE dumb. Problem isn't that you don't have emotions, the problem is that these things can only be related with by braindead facebooks and 12 year olds, OP being one or both of the two.

This is to "feels" what fart jokes are to humor.