Music that makes you feel

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyeK17U7pLI
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't count how many times i've been drinking while listening to this and others

god this and the rest of the ost is a total fucking feel trip

Seriously man, i wasn't expecting the show or the music to get me so good.
It's one of my favorites, wasn't expecting to feel every time heard the opening, it seemed so lighthearted.

I usually listen to music by real musicians from the 60s and 70s

This stuff is pretty hilarious

got an example then?

Everything. I need to get my music sorted out into seperate playlsts, hard to pick one.

I'm pretty big on psychedelic rock from around that time as well.
Doesn't really fit the theme though.

Still a nice song

Yeah, i'm a big fan of Cream.
You have any older bands/ songs you'd recommend?

Good choice user

user you are a man of good taste. I have many of Shepard's compositions. Bought a ton of his sheet music. Check out David Lanz (Japs love stealing from him. His music will remind you of a lot of Animu OSTS.) and Dax Johnson.

Dax was too pure for this world.

fucking eye buckets

even tho it's homestuck , it's unbelievably good and i got thousands of feels when listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=xyeK17U7pLI

I fucked up

Stop fucking up

Post the lyrics that make you feel faggits.

I'm
Going to try
To nullify my life
Because it makes me feel like I'm a man
When I put a spike
Into my vein

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

This makes me feel like the retard that I am.

Nice embedded video, fuckstick

I feel this sums up the mental quality of people who visit and try to mod/admin/caretake this place.

GG, nub suckle.

I remember the first time I heard this song I was getting hella high since I had relapsed after a couple years so the first hits off the joint was super intense and I was listening to this song and hella shit was going on in my head, pictures and shit.

Btw it was also night time, the full moon was out and I was in the woods not far from my house in my favorite chill place so the darkness, high and music and freedom also amplified it

This is the music of god was what I was thinking when I first heard it, and after that I dedicated my time to my spiritual journey and bible/mystical texts from all the world's religions

We here at Holla Forums are happy that you enjoy your autism, in such a special way.

hey, fucker. Let the man autism to his as much as he needs.that's what this place is for.

I wholly agree! I mean, did you hear that autism is considered a pre-existing condition, now?

if you like cream check out vanilla fudge

This Canuck gives me some feels.

if you like vanilla fudge, check out Owl City

Bump with another awesome feels song.

Makes me want to feel my computer screen

hi dad

sticks with me for some reason; can't tell you how many nights ive spent with this on repeat nursing a drink

niggers

The man is a genius

This song makes me want to

Polka Polka Polka!

i cri evertim

NICE,KNIFE,GAMMA KNIFE

Cowboy Bebop - esepecially its outro song - reminds me right before a time where everything went downhill for me. It's been almost three years, and it got worse with every new year. The bitter-sweet nostalgia I feel with this song makes suicide less of a painful choice.

yeah, things tend to go downhill when you watch anime