Global Warming

Help me out Holla Forums, I've redpilled my friend on Hitler through TGSNT, but I can't convince him that Trump is good, he thinks he's retarded because muh global warming
I need some redpills on global warming, there's nothing on /polarchive/ or the catalog
Help me out anons

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/12349-ted-cruz-gets-his-comeuppance-for-cherry-picked-climate-change-data
wattsupwiththat.com/2010/03/08/the-logarithmic-effect-of-carbon-dioxide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure they other people will respond with actual info but their whole "global cooling/warming/change" scheme they have changed 3 times is completely devoid of any common sense like most things ((((they)))) push.

I always found the whole "war on carbon" funny because everything on earth is carbon based lifeforms another way of saying they are anti-life

How everything lives off the CO2 system but now randomly after billions of years it is a problem.

Environmentalists are the cause for global terrorism. Seems like a jump but it's the case. They put so many restrictions on U.S. energy so we were forced to make deals with Israel and Saudi Arabia for cheap oil and a byproduct of that was the destabilization of the middle East. After Qadaffi was killed we let al queda(which is ISIS) grow and firment.

Sorry if I get anything wrong here, I'm tired as hell.

Okay I got him to accept that, but now he's really upset about coal power and how it poisons the people working the plants and brings down property values

Gonna hope this isnt some random bait thread tho

US coal plants produce almost no harmful by-product because of Sulfur Dioxide Scrubbers meaning it turns the S02 pollutants in synthetic gypsum for drywall and other building materials, scrubbers are typically designed to remove 95 percent or more of the SO2 from the exhaust gas. The white plume that comes out of the stack is water vapor.

Their scheme is a never changing never ending ride of lies and emotion jerking

Exactly it is just another big lobby for ((((them)))) to gut and undermine a country

they MUST control the means of production and what is more important than the energy that runs the machinery and equipment?

forgot to link to you time to kill myself

This video helps destroy the man-made climate change hoax. It also has a great quote from the host, John Coleman who is a meteorologist and founder of The Weather Channel.

Thanks user, not bait this is just what I needed

This is the coldest year on historical record here in Ottawa Canada, since 1880, so this particularly pisses me off.

In the news just last week they had a story about ice melting in Greenland exposing a military base from the 60s. This means that the temperature was higher in the 60s.

It was hotter in the middle ages.
It was hotter in Roman times.
There is a map of Antarctica's coastline without ice from before 1513.

forgot whether it was the east or west icecaps that 1 iceberg has more ice than the entire other side where they even get the melting statistics, tho the ice is covering more area than ever before.

Or maybe it was a secret ice base.

Stefan Molyneux did a great video about "man-made climate change" too.

I live in West Virginia that USED to be the coal capital which gave $214+ million in taxes now the state is like $150+ million above budget cant even pay teachers and workers. More people leave West Virginia than are born and die.

Even the lowest class coal miner is 100x better person than any normal fag you will ever meet they are some of the best white people you will find they might not be the most educated but they would give you the clothes of their backs. plus coal in America employs MILLIONS of people from shipping to engineers,accountants,workers.

Killing Coal = Killing Whitey

Global/warming/change/explosion/meltdown is a carbon credits scam. Propagated by Gore who promptly took a position at a bank that traded those credits.

In short, it's an Orwellian human monetization agenda with a 180° opposite doubleploosgood position where humans are labeled by their human CO2 footprint and the means for the absolution of this original sin are provided by the banks. Unley you don't pay up, you're bringing on the apocalypse. Sounds familiar?
CO2 has no influence on global temperature past a certain level, and in fact makes plants grow like fucking berserk. Look at the gone-till-2020 Brazilian rainforest. It is growing back at record rates.

THE ONLY gas that has influence is water vapour, which with 90% of all warming effects, is regulated by sun energy.

And currently, the sun is going into low energy mode since the number of sunspots is dropping rapidly since 2000.
Along with a clue of earthquakes and volcanoes going off left and right across the globe, it's safe to say we're going into another little Ice Age or a big one since it has been overdue for some thousand years. We are currently living in a record lasting inter-glacial.

Winter-chan is coming. Prepare for her frigid grasp, white man. We will Make Earth Cold Again.

Ask your dumb friend if he uses CO2 cylinders to heat his house. Than ask him if he knows how fire works. It's amazing how kikes managed to brainwash our people.

31:40

Lol, guy who started it got suicided.

Whenever this topic comes up the Vostok Ice Core samples are key. They show that the earth has gone through many cycles of cooling and warming, and we are on an increase right now!

Good old 5 shot to the temple suicide I bet.

what was the thing about only the first 20ppm of CO2 even having any kind of effect saw it somewhere

Nice try, fucko. Global warming is real. And I seriously doubt your ottawa claim. It's been hot as a motherfucker across ontario this year.

inverse.com/article/12349-ted-cruz-gets-his-comeuppance-for-cherry-picked-climate-change-data

you know what really brings down property value
subhumans burning down your city

Also that chart looks like we are about ready for another mini ice age. unless I'm reading it wrong

coal was killed off in ontario a couple years ago. no more coal plants, and we're doing just fine (especially the white folk). Plus, almost no more smog days now, even with this summer being the hottest/most humid in ages. go stick that in your coal stack and smoke it.

Not sure, but found an interesting graph by doing research on the subject.

Try the race argument for environmentalism. Hillary = more third world migration = more third world growth = more pollution = more destruction of environment for living expansion

That argument alone should be enough to shut the fucker up

Pretty sure we went over the coal plant smog myth. How are the Chinks and Muslims treating your daughters? Maybe you should off yourself maple-kike.

so after like 100ppm+ it has no effect?

Pretty much, this entire site shows that with the history of CO2 and time there's not that much of a difference in temperature after 100PPM

wattsupwiththat.com/2010/03/08/the-logarithmic-effect-of-carbon-dioxide/

I mean with my 5th grade math level it is like well below 5% change in temperature which is essentially a non-factor even if you doubled it that would barely get you over 5% increase tho I could be wrong

Yes goys keep building coal plants, they make lots of money and nothing else matters right? Caring about the environment is for hippies, so we should do the opposite obviously

I mean with my 5th grade math level it is like well below 5% change in temperature which is essentially a non-factor even if you doubled it that wouldn't even get you anywhere near 5% were literally talking about tenths of a percent with that second chart.

Got fucked with some server error god damn double post

Wow thanks for confirming the chink-kikes dont use any kind of scrubbers or pollution capturing devices kill yourself now

This is entry level.

That's 'clearly' shooped, bitch tits

Reminds me of the owls that were going extinct that they blamed on logging then stopped logging and the owls still got fucked had nothing to do with logging, they even made a shit moving about the fucking lie. MUH FEELS THO

Was really hoping more shills would be trying to attack this thread guess they arent awake in whatever country yet.

I don't even understand how this is even fucking possible.

Democrats and Obama have done nothing to stop or limit global warming. Even if you believe it's a problem the whole scheme is a cash grab and a power grab. They will do nothing to limit fossil fuels because other types of power are more decentralized.