Jews & Zionists getting BTFO!

Holla Forums How about you redpill the comments?

Kill yourself
Shill

Alex pls go.

Goes to show how fucking retarded you are saudis and kikes are the same fucking people pretending to be enemies.

Last time these "navy seals" attacked israel the entire unit got wiped out without killing anyone.

they even show it in the video.

die

But the Saudis aren't the jewish elites, they're low-level kikes who would be side by side with the other puppets in that image.

The best way to lure out the kike is to post something Palestine related and watch the sages flow.

Top vey

a) "Your worship of Israel and Jews is a heresy and an affront to God. The Christian Church is the new Israel, and the Jews do not get a separate covenant. Nor is your salvation contingent upon any such covenant. Christians have understood this for two thousand years, since the apostle Paul. Your belief in the importance of the Jewish State to the salvation of man is no older than the 1920s at best. The Left Behind series is also not scripture or prophecy."

b) "We didn't have any enemies in the middle east until we made ourselves the military welfare office for Israel."

You best start believing in MIDF threads.

You're in one

Hamas is fucking stupid. Last time they attacked Israel with muh Navy Seals they got btfo. Now theoretically if I had control of Hamas and wanted to cause damage I wouldnt have them assualt Israel proper on the beach like autistic retards. I would have them laying naval mines everywhere in minisubs and possibly c-4 charges on a natural gas drilling platform after hijacking a small boat already sheaduled to head past that area, maybe using a false distress signal to lure in a rescue squad and then allah akbar it.

nope, fucking dropped. Jews and Arabs are both semetic shit.

First poster= jew
The more i lurk the more i see truth to it.

You're right but then again, it's just a matter of time until they start pushing it elsewhere.

Oyy veyy

Jews are very scared of 8/pol/ aren't they.
After seeing how hard it was to compromise 4/pol/ (still not useless btw), you think 8/pol/ is near impossible to beat.
And Holla Forums is some abomination now, they are antisemetic too (though this is pushed by Semitic oathbreakers)

Just a shame that the pro-Palestine movement if hijacked by leftycucks.

Most of those were nice places before Islam and it's retarded inbred goatfuckers took over.

Nothing wrong with Muslims wanting Shariah Law in their lands. But their only "lands" are located in Arabia.

Palestine is Christian, sandkike.

Exactly they full forced it too

You should probably lurk moar faggot

You know how I know you're JIDF? Because you posted about fucking Hamas.
Only Jewish zionist faggots care about Hamas.
It's probably why (((coincidentally))) ISIS keeps trying to push into there territory in Lebanon.

No one on Holla Forums really gives a fuck about yet another militia of sandniggers.
But you do, don't you moshie?

fuck forgot to sage

Everyone knows Hezbollah is the best anyways

wrong. The saudi royals are indeed high level kikes.

god bless Hamas.
May they destroy those israeli kikes

What does this video have to do with anything happening right now? Is Hamas defending Gaza once again from an army of tanks and jets? Is Operation Protective Edge 2 starting? No? Then fuck off and quit sliding.

Kill yourself kike.

Israel probably makes these videos themselves and then say its Hamas propaganda in order to make them look bad.

checked

Both Israel and Mudslimes need to go though.

The fact that the left is pro-palestine is our ticket into turning the left against the Jew. We just have to carefully push the right buttons, and step by step we can bring them to realize israeli control of our foreign policy

(1)

Getting scared, kike?

This.

Jidf is real

Buncha Semites acting like retards.

Too bad Hamas is a Mossad operation. Palestine's leadership is constantly being crippled by corruption and bribes made in Shekels.

I swear, we stop paying attention to Semites for one second and they flip the fuck out.

MOTHERFUCKING CHECK 'EM

Antislide bump

Testing jews dint test

I think you need more than rubber dinghys before you can call it that