For those of you who don't remember this fun little vignette into the mindset of left-authoritarianism...

For those of you who don't remember this fun little vignette into the mindset of left-authoritarianism, the main idea is that a low-test beta faggot and a regular girlfaggot decided to jerk each other off to the idea of a SuperSJW going around and making people check their privilege. The comic is pure cancer, with such choice moments as a support group for superpowered people wherein one person breaks down in tears because they sometimes shift between being a male and a female and it means they're super-oppressed.

As you can imagine, they did not take the recent election results very well. archive.is/APXB2

what's the context here?

Why does the guy have normal human expressions and the girl have.. what kind of face would you call that? Those aren't normal expressions. It's like they are emoting by raising and lowering their cheeks…

Are we supposed to root for a kidnapper?

She wants him to do a fireworks display for sick kids or some shit.

Even without context, its hard to feel sympathy for a person trying to force another like that with so little emotion.

Its made worse by the context here , these people are truly sociopathic.

Not really, she got too mad with power and force people to do what she thinks is the right thing.

I know that, what I meant is, does the author expect us to root for her?

Like I said, no, it is how the story goes, someone got too much power and bullies people to do something. You are not supposed to root for that.

I will never understand this practice.

Because the girl is supposed to look serious and aggressive, which the artist can't pull off at all.

Ok read more of this horrible comic. Rich bf who she constantly puts down while enjoying all the comforts he can give her has the power to boost anyone else's power. Since that's a power that has abduct me supervillain written all over it his politician mom made that classified knowledge and he's suffering from guilt that he can't do anything for people. In comes bitch who got her hands on that top secret info for reasons I don't understand and she wants him to use his power to supercharge her friend's regeneration abilities so she can be even more of an organ farm. He says no and then she demonstrates he was right to fear people taking advantage of him.
It'd be almost clever writing if it wasn't for her being an authorial mouthpiece.

It's a shame that he didn't call her bluff, but then again this is a comic written by a peak beta who's stuck in a permanent friendzone with a lesbian.

It's inconceivable to betas that men could have backbones.

Her actually supervillian ex is implied to have sent her the files.

You know, black hair, reads minds.

Except that it turned out to be "for the greater good" and the dark foreshadowing around making such a decision actually turned out to be a joke. Everything is looking great. I'm sure we'll get a real view of eeebil authoritarianism now that Trump is president, though. The author will make sure we understand the difference between those who hurt others to promote virtue signaling self-harmers the greater good, versus those who hurt others because they are the devil-born: rich, white men.

We memed a man into the presidency through two years straight of pissing ourselves off and talking shit over low-budget libtard propaganda masquerading as our old entertainment media. People want to keep the REEE/SMUG-train rolling at full steam to try and ensue Trump's term achieves some success.

For a second I thought this was somehow Oglaf. I think it was because of the coloring.

Also that girl's face in the second panel looks like a Tin-Tin character.

Now I'm 100% convinced this comic is written by a beta.

Sociopathic lack of affect, tbh.

Not gonna lie, the dialogue from the bitch definitely sounds like an polite supervillain or at least one's that smiling while trying really hard not to blow up. If I ever make a webcomic, I'm definetly referencing this dialogue.

This stupid faggot wannabe man will definitely an hero now that trump is elected

It's like saying that the only reason 37% of faggots have HIV and half of dykes kill themselves is because society "oppresses them" even in their all homo and libtard urban enclaves. Totally not another expression of the malformed nervous system which autopsies have proven them to posses, no that would be silly.

Only an idiot would think this would work. It would either mean organs that can't be removed by surgery because they heal too fast or transplanted organs that grow into Tetsuo-esque super tumors.

So, another "we do monstruous things but it's ok because it is us doing it and the only people suffering are straight white men" shit, right?

I'm pretty sure I read this comic before and it was better written the first time.

Wait is this the comic about the girl with regeneration abilities who is undergoing continuous surgery to save lives? That comic sucks.

yeah as you might expect the author doesn't actually seem to understand how organ donating works. The idea that there's this thing called transplant rejection that gets worse the more genetically distant you are from the donor seems to have completely passed him by

Hairy legs because feminism I guess.

I hope the politician mother finds out those two and decides to go after them for treatening the livinghood of her son.

Why is she thanking superdyke?

She should be sucking off the supercharge dude.

Because she kidnapped supercharge dude so they could do… whatever they want to do? I don't get what is their plan to be honest. To turn her friend into an organ harvesting recipient?

How many fucking spare organs does she have? Or can they just cut out something like her entire heart on the operating table and she regenerates a new one instantly?

Why don't they just cut the head and she regrows another body while the doctors harvest the old one? Everything about this sounds stupid and don't know how useful is this crap.

If regeneration was so easy to give organs, why don't Wolverine and other mutants become organ donors?

Because it's stupid and disrespectful to solve real life problems with your fantasy fiction unless it creates meaningful world-building. This person, however, is an SJW, so they're obsessed with fixing problems. There is nothing meaningful to this story arc except showing the depths to which the main character will sink to accommodate her mentally ill friend.

Considering she's some kind of cat creature, we can literally say she did it for the pussy.

To be fair, her leg hair is because she has been bed ridden donating organs almost nonstop. She doesn't exactly have time for hygiene practices, cut her some slack.

Also, Feral now a lesbian (I know it was established, let me finish) for Paladin (who was never established to be a lesbian, but frankly Im not surprised.)

Finally, they did not update their comic last Friday because of the election results. I really wish we lived in a time when people were such whiney brats, and learned to nut up and keep doing their job. I know this election was one of the most divisive in history and a lot of people invested a lot of emotional energy into it, but seriously, this shit is just absurd

The Artist's words exactly
update: dang, guys, we raised $1,300 for charity in a very short time. I don’t have time for more commissions at the moment but I’d like to keep this as a recurring thing, so there will be more chances. Thank you all so much for your generosity and the very kind emails we’ve been getting all morning.

So, in summation, if you voted for Trump (or didn't vote for Hillary) you are LITERALLY one of the worst people in the world. I mean we already knew that you browse Holla Forums for god's sake.

Her healing factor allows her organs to be compatible with anyone. She is a literally universal donor.

Does she not need to eat or drink? How does this ability square with conservation of energy?

Are her organs compatible with everyone?

Is this really good if she's going to donate organs? If she gets cancer, does the regenration turn it into super-cancer?

Is she constantly trying to shave her legs, but it keeps regenerating?

I wouldn't mind using healing factors to regrow organs and donate. As long as they follow up with it in the world.

1: She is not in constant surgery, thats a slight exaggeration, thye have o take her out every now and again to eat and rest

2: Yes, her ability allows her organs to adapt to the body of the person they are donated to

3: her body regenerates any damage the smoking does to her.

4: see

I thought it'd be hairy legs cause she was in a coma or something

That's a massive weakness because then there's nothing stopping her cells from mimicking defective or damaged ones. Logically her organs should see any tissue without a healing factor as completely broken.

All this shit is just another pretentious subversion so the writer can smugly say "See mainstream heroes are dumb because they don't use their powers practically." Even though it's only impractical based on how you DECIDE their powers work.

Why couldn't they just use IVs? That's what is normally done for people that are in a coma, some extremely long surgeries, or fucked up digestive system. It is cheaper, safer, more time efficient, and less taxing on the body than waking someone every few hours, feeding them, and sedating them all over again.

Jesus christ, SJW's manage to even suck the fun out of rape.

This comic is fucking retarded and apparently at least one of you actually reads it enough to know the lore
For fucks sake have some self respect

This is stupid. This comic is stupid. The author and artists are stupid. Why the fuck have there been so many threads for this cancerous SJW bullshit?

Making threads ragging on stupid shit is fun.

It's like a bunch of guys getting together and shooting a rusty stop sign. It's a hoot.

Plus, with Screenshots, only a few of us actually have to expose ourselves to it directly. Bringing them here can give other anons a chance to see for themselves without giving any traffic to the comic itself.

Does she wear a shirt saying "I'M GAY" in big letters when she leaves the house or something? Did's Trump administration invent a working gay-dar device? How the fuck is anyone supposed to know that her (or anyone else) on the street is a gay person? Seriously the retarded paranoia of these people.

To learning how to make good stuff, reading bad stuff can be a good way to learn multiple lessons of "what not to do".

Expecting a wymyn living in an oppressive drumpf dictatorship to conceal her sexual orientation is victim blaming user!
this is what leftists believe and there is no talking sense into them

Update after Molly had a meltdown thanks to God Emperor. More nothing happening except for some Feral wankery, but what's really juice is the little artist comment at the bottom. And I quote…
We all knew it, but now they have stated it outright. This is a super hero comic about SOCIAL JUSTICE. Fuck applying justice equally, it needs to be applied in a biased manner, prioritizing certain people over others.

Also, hopefully Alison is going to see Max and we'll get see if he manages to grow a spine or An Hero's himself.

I don't get it. Is this boosting a one time deal, or does he need to juice up Wolverine every couple of months or so?

If so, I hope that powerup fag grows a spine and tells her to fuck off.

So far as we know, all upgrades are permanent. She's probably not going to head back to Tinkerbell till she needs him again, or she might be feeling guilty and try to apologize or some how make up for trampling all over him and his privacy.