Assuming it was all whites was a mistake

So I used to think, here on the internet, that most of us were white. It used to be that way, but the brown and black hordes seem to have invaded many places. I've noticed that when speaking with what I assumed was white Marxist filth, when poked enough, it turned out most of the people I was speaking with were Muslims. Niggers are pretty obvious most of the time, but these Muslims were just blending right in, using rhetoric that I've associated with white Leftists. I then browse alt-Right content (you know, the usual alt-Right youtubers who speak out against Feminism and Islam, but spout the usual politically correct equality nonsense), view the comments, and what do I see? Holla Forums rhetoric coming from the mouths (or fingertips) of people defending Islam, who are blatantly Muslims themselves (explains the irrational blaming of Jews for literally everything, including stubbing their toes, from some of these users on here, which basically undermines all rational discussion), but their usernames, viewed content etc. would seem akin to something you'd find from a tween Holla Forums user. How white is Holla Forums? How white is this "Marxist" (I don't view the brown and black hordes as Marxist, I just view their anti-white behavior as natural) enemy of ours here on the internet? I was dumbfounded when I came to this realization. All this time I thought white people could be this depraved and disgusting and self-loathing, only to find out when poked and provoked in the right way that a huge proportion of these people aren't white. I believe the same goes for right here on Holla Forums . Our discussions are guided by a small segment of Holla Forums which would rather spout idiocies about Jews (I know the Jewish role in much of what's going on, but I also acknowledge that they're not the be-all, end-all) and use the most stereotypical rhetoric, while rational, productive discourse is drowned.

Am I just blowing those few incidents out of proportion, Holla Forums? Are white people really a significant portion of the Left these days? Are the ones out there on forums, blogs etc. propagating anti-white rhetoric really white, or a Muslim, Jew, Negro etc. in disguise, taking advantage of their anonymity? I can't look at things in the same light anymore. I used to despise white people for adopting these ideals, but now I can't help but wonder "is that person a Jew? A Muslim? Hispanic?" Anonymity is a blessing and a curse. Now, outside of feigned social media virtue signaling, I can't be sure most of these people are white, and yet they're aggressively out there propagating notions and ideals to whites in a setting that would allow the reader to be more trusting, given that, with anonymity, like I projected onto these people making them white to me, the average white person will do the same.

Are white people not as "cucked" as I once believed? Are they just too scared to break from group consensus in a public setting?

White people are like every population in terms of resistance against subversive stuff, they are pretty much tainted like everyone else these days
And the afflicted ones are more "redpilled" than others, along with the local bias mixing
And that makes the slavs much more aware than the rest, and are a little higher than nips/chinks, exiled christians and spics in terms of redpill overall
But even so there's massive amounts of trickery in every field

Hello Muhammad.

Kill yourself faggot

No, but only those third world inbred rats are dumb enough to blame Jews for every single problem in their lives. We white people tend to have a sense of personal responsibility and we like to objectively and rationally respond to situations. It's why our civilization is the greatest in human history, while Muslims are child raping primitives. Jews are a problem, but Muslims are just as big of a problem, and they're (or you're) both playing the same subversive game. All the incessant shifting of blame away from Muslims to Jews makes sense now that I've come to this realization.

Some of the most pro white people on this board aren't even white themselves some times.

Look at this fucking shill trying to shift blame from Jews to Muslims like they would still have problems if the kikes were all dead.

Honestly I hope they would be, very simple connection of if whitey does good I do good.

Could you be any more obvious?

yes yes we get it only muslims dislike jews and we wouldn't want to be like them would we?

ps. Whether you are one yourself or just a concerned cuck, when the time comes every one of them will be removed and there is nothing you can do to moderate this fire.

sage

No, you couldn’t. Reported.

Mind quoting where I said that? Straw men…

Jews or Mudslimes, there both sandniggers that need to die… Simple as that.

its true. pic is me

nice blogpost>>>/cuckchan/

There are a lot of non-whites larping as whites on this very board let alone the rest of the internet. Even more disturbing, they actively try and subvert white communities to make those communities more welcoming to them.

I can't believe OP is such a faggot.

Kikes and mudslimes both need to fuck off.

Are you expecting pol jew knowledge to have magically been memory holed, we call get amnesia? Who are you kidding?

Who's got that meme of Mohammed butt-fucking Moses Maimonides?

It's amusing how desperate some of you are to shift this entirely on Jews when I shine the spotlight on groups like Muslims who are on the ground amongst us practicing their subversion, and who I know for a fact have a presence on here. I don't deny Jews are fucking whites over, but in a very similar manner so are Muslims, who also own some of our media outlets; infest our nations with their filth; push money into our politics etc. Like I said, Jews and Muslims both do the same thing, and no matter how much you want to shift the entire focus on Jews, I'll keep saying it. Jews and Muslims are both subversive filth. Hell, in the UK you've got Muslims walking the streets doing their best to undermine the local culture. They're literally just like Jews minus the extensive political and financial framework (they do have some though through nations like Saudi Arabia).

This post wasn't even about Jews, or specifically Muslims, but rather pointing out that I've noticed non-whites (many of whom are Muslim) propagating ideologies under the guise of being white, and I think others should pay attention to that. We all know Jews do it, as they're deemed by society to be white, so clearly I don't need to mention them.

No, I don't know: who are you referring to specifically?

go get yourself something from the vending machine moshe, your energy is low.

Sure thing, Abdul.

There's loads. Some are just stupid amusement and mockery, and some try to pose a proper point. People like Bearing, Black Pigeon, ramzpaul, Stefan Molyneux, Naked Ape etc.

Reported