*blocks your path*

You've been healthy, right user?

y-yes please give me a physical

no i haven't been taking care of myself.
also i smoke cigarettes.
will you jack me off while you inject me with morphine?

Well,I don't take a shit for three days

How much I'm fucked Holla Forums?

I wanna have sex with Cure-chan!

General Tso's Chicken keeps me going.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Now Playing:

THE EXORCIST [UNCUT]

Wanna see a 12 yr old girl masturbate with a crucifix?

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing:

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

I know that feel

Pretty fucked, mang. Go for a light run and get your gut motility up. Get some wholegrain bread and make toast with it.
Also, more water so it doesn't feel like Tyrone is trying to pull out.

That's about what I do and I drink 4 bottles of water a day and try to eat greens often. You're fine

who or when was this made?

I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be disgusted. My wife called an ambulance. The neighbours called the Fire Brigade. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to brew, ferment and ripen. Lord Saron would not have claimed that shit for himself… Orcs would have cringed in abject terror, I'm telling you! Even my dog fled, and is hiding under the house, refusing to come out.

i'm feeling a little under the weather, i think you need to inspect my penis and prostate, at the same time

*walks over chinese cartoon*

Is it Penis Inspection Day? Did I miss the Memo?

*blocks your path again*

*lays down in fetal position*

*draws his weapon prepared to fight*

What kind of weapon is he drawing?

I still want to have sex with Cure-chan

Scrub,i've gone weeks without taking a shit before.

I'm very unhealthy. I need help, Cure-chan. ;_;

I haven't worked out in 3 months and just stay in bed playing videogames and masturbating. i dont even eat more than 1 meal a day and am starving to death.

please help me curechan

I-is this OC? Pretty good user, what's she drawing?

This is pretty damn nice.
Is cure chan a rad enough gal to erase disease away?

this is great!

I did. Don't remember. Back in Feb I think.

Yep OC. She might draw something or do something with that pencil.

Thanks anons. Just a rough sketch.