Holla Forums D&D

It is our second session. This is a bunch of us Holla Forumslacks who are playing a game of D&D and trying to purge the degenerates and the other races.
We are starting at 1 am est (30 mins from this posting).
If you all want to join in the chat, I can come on early and describe to you what happened yesterday, such as how the orcs are now viewing Hitler as their hero and how I was almost killed by shadows.
youtube.com/user/coltheawesomeable/live

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!8FsRWAJZ!TNhOD2Gx33mc1U8Mq4uyAnoR6sfdrj19so7_eIX1aqw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriegsspiel_(wargame)
pdf-archive.com/2015/06/29/stalker-rpg-v2-4/stalker-rpg-v2-4.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELETE THIS

why?

this could be planned better, I can't join anyway, I have a local group I am converting to my fascist wizard ways

You don't need to join, we already have the group.
This is just for Holla Forums to watch, and participate in the chat if they want.
I promise we have the dankest memes in faerun.

I'm not some d&d cuckold user, I'm either in the game or not at all.

Its all good man.

Make your D&D sessions into actual threads or fuck off.

Starting in 10 minutes or so.

Bro it is just a stream.
We are playing on roll20.
Install adblocking software, like Adblocker plus.

do you guys have a basic backstory to give us, instead of the orc worshiping hitler

We are all humans (and two manlets) who want to purge all the lesser races. If you want I can post our journals from last session, or my character's backstory(i didn't focus on it hard though).

Its time, I am starting the stream before we start.

yes, both

no problem

Player Characters:
Alberich Cyprianus Entjes
Played by Passerine
Human Fighter
Tall and somewhat heavy-set - a soldier too frequently with an intense stare in his eyes. Seemingly of well northwest Illuskan stock - fair skin (albeit now scarred and calloused); red hair; steel eyes, but with mannerisms and modes of speech that speak of being best accustomed to literary Thorass; that were it not for their military edge would seem much more at home in the courts and universities at Faerun's heart than anywhere in the hinterlands of the north.

Archton Skell
Played by Col
Halfling Rogue
Small and self-overestimating. Always lived in human society. Became a clerk of the county office in waterdeep but, after seeing the corruption in the system became interested in politics and philosophy and became Nationalistic, wanting to aid humans in forging an empire and creating a halfling nation as well. He can’t resist a pretty face.

Marcel Wilhelmus
Played by John
Human Paladin
24 year old Tethyrian, brown hair, brown eyes, 6'4" tall, incredibly attractive, incredibly strong, with slightly above average IQ. Born in Neverwinter to the lesser nobility. A knight raised by Zarus cultist parents, groomed to unleash holy racial war upon Faerun for the supremacist God of Humankind. It is said that at his birth, a cleric of Zarus received a prophecy that Marcel would one day become the savior of his people from the inferior hordes. Never waning in discipline, Marcel's hatred of non-Humans grew darker. He could sense the shifting political atmosphere long before most others. He knew that his worst fear was becoming reality. Six years after the great change occurred, Marcel was ordered to travel from Neverwinter to Waterdeep in order to find recruits among the right-wing underground resistance and proselytize Humans who have not yet accepted the will of Zarus.

Vandisi Tell Harwel
Played by Dakka
Human Wizard
Noble from Waterdeep. Highly aristocratic. Lives with her two maids and butler in her mansion, which has now been turned into public housing against her will (and knowledge). Spends most of her time shut inside her personal chambers experimenting with magic, however she has during the last year noticed that her home has become compromised. Having seemingly found a final solution to the problem of smelly, ugly, loud and snoring-through-the-magically-insulated-walls Orc Tenants in her building, she now wishes to further apply this solution to the rest of the city, to ensure no part of her precious Waterdeep is infested with greenskin thugs. Has a somewhat unnerving fondness for skeletons.

Notable NPCs:
Henrik, barkeeper of the HLS.
Ivar, head of the Human Liberation Front.
Father Strandberg, Priest of Zarus with the Human Liberation Front.

(checked)
Install adblocking software, like Adblocker plus.

No. Do your D&D on Holla Forums where everybody can enjoy it or choke on niggerdicks

In youtube chat. Players and GM seem pretty fucking cool for FAGGOT LARPers.

the coolest faggots

Fix your audio and resolution before you stroke yourself off, cuck.

He needs to get OBS + VAC or even FFsplit + VAC (Virtual Audio Cables) and stop cuckin with apple made trash.

Whatever he's gotta do, because this is seriously cuck tier right now

I think i got it handled now

Playing childrens games in times like these… what a fucking faggot you are.

Someone has never even looked at this game before.

Guess what dumbshit, d&d is one of the most popular games in the military, and for a reason. It CONSTANTLY puts you in tactical situations where the organization and cooperation of a small group of combatants decides victory or defeat.

To be fair though, shadowrun is way better for tactical training. When i was young and well… doing illegal shit, I would practice/rehearse the situations I was preparing to be in, by playing the scenario out in shadowrun. Probably saved my ass in retrospect, lol.

I hope someone calls you a faggot the next time you're enjoying yourself.

Well, if you feel like it some time.
mega.nz/#!8FsRWAJZ!TNhOD2Gx33mc1U8Mq4uyAnoR6sfdrj19so7_eIX1aqw

Includes FFsplit 0.6.0.9, 420RTMPStreamer, Virtual Audio Cables.

Please run it through as virus scanner.

Cuz this is some ass bro.

Hmph. I wonder if there's a market for a RaHoWa run of d&d.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kriegsspiel_(wargame)

Is there a DnD-like game that has a real world setting? Playing as a group of Trumpian revolutionaries in the modern US would be great fun. Or as an SS-troop stranded behind soviet lines, etc.

GURPS can adapt to almost anything. You make the story, they provide framework.

pdf-archive.com/2015/06/29/stalker-rpg-v2-4/stalker-rpg-v2-4.pdf

I'm sure you'll win tons of converts to your cause by labeling everything enjoyable in life as unacceptable :^)

Stream is boring as fuck. I say insert more bantz and verbal shitposting, explain DnD shit to ignorant faggots like me, and pick up the pace a bit if you want more views.

thanks niggers

There not really doing much atm. Checks are dice rolls, if they = or more then required, they pass and what ever they wanted to do, no mater how stupid, works.
Anything else?

One spellcaster?

You realize fighters and all derivations suck, right? They're pleb classes.

Cleric, Druid and Wizards are the 4d chess players that get shit done. How are you going to red-pill the masses when the only person in your group capable of warping reality with meme magic is a woman? Sad.

Savage Worlds is really pulpy but can fit your real-world style setting.

You have clearly never heard of the spiked chain before. A fihter with a spiked chain and the right feats and high dex, can kill a whole room before it is even his own turn.

Shadowrun btw seems to have the best system for modern, and the setting is easily adjusted for your own needs. I like the futuristic stuff for fun though, since the lore remind me of how the real world is going.

magic is a tool of the jew

I prefer a different /tg/ game.

Gas the Wizards
Mana War Now

lel

What is horse archery? Now I'm on a flying horse, now I'm incorporeal, now I have a dozen simulacra all mirroring my every action. A spiked chain is pleb tier compared to something like 'sleep,' a basic ranged spell that can render a group unconscious with a single action. How about a Cleric animating the corpses of his enemies and outfitting all of them with spiked chains?

Linear fighters, quadratic spellcasters.

Sounds like something a gnome would say.

ay fam this is p. cozy tbh. is all you need roll20 and some friends to set this up?

get on my level

We are still going if anyone wants to join chat.

…why is Sun Tzu a child without pants?

n00b, sleep is worthless after level 5 and it doesn't work on more enemies than it does work on. As for your flying mount, you need to invest a lot of skill points and several feats to make that one work, and a wizard doesn't get the ride skill as a class skill. AND even if you got that shit, you gimped your 4hd self in the process.

Giving spiked chains to worthless skelespam? They'd have none of he feats required to use it and never make proper use of it as a result.

Dude, spiked chain, combat reflexes, improved trip, and improved disarm. A human fighter can have all that at what, level 2? With 18dex he could drop, disarm, and strike down four opponents who simply MOVED within 15 feet of him… when it isn't even his own turn.

Your wizard at the same level… dies in one hit, takes a full round to cast a spell while triggering an AOO, and can cast a meager handful of spells per day, and then becomes a liability.

Trust my word on dnd. I was in the navy.

Also, you should play a bard, sounds more your style than wizard.

Blame Ikkitousen

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html

Bumping for orc racewar

level 1 wizard cast sleep or color spray. enemies unconscious, throats slit. or they're blind and you beat them to death.
level 3 wizard casts glitterdust or web. Enemies blinded or immobilized.
level 5 wizard casts deep slumber or stinking cloud, enemies incapacitated.
level 7 wizard casts solid fog or black tentacles, enemies immobilized.
level 9 wizard casts cloudkill, a mobile chemical weapon
level 11 wizard casts flesh to stone, turns enemies into lawn ornaments
level 13 wizard casts finger of death, which not only kills you, but makes sure you stay dead (no rez)
level 15 wizard casts power word: stun, incapacitates groups
level 17 wizard casts time stop, then does whatever he fucking wants, because he owns time

all these spells are ranged, most effect an area or hit multiple targets. you claim to be navy? i should not need to explain the advantage of range and area-wide attacks. you're comparing a guy with a flail to a person that functions as versatile artillery. when he runs out of ammo, he can sleep in his little pocket dimension to recover; rope trick comes online at level 3

this is just the wizard. druids and clerics can fight better than a fighter and still cast spells and shit.

i did not even touch on reality warping shit or summoning minions or mind control. fighters suck.

they found a swindler's amulet, and two players started fighting over it

you either die a hero or live long enough to become the jew

Downloaded, will try to set it up for next session, thanks bro.

I hope you guys enjoy my hammed up spells

If the virgin is such an overpowered class, how come there be other classes as a choice?

Because the greatest fuckup in going from 2nd to 3rd edition was that originally Wizards required exponentially more XP to level up than a melee class of the same level, making spellcasting a slow grind that would leave you underpowered for much of the game. 3rd edition made XP requirements static across all classes without nerfing the spellcasters, making them rocket ahead of everyone else in power.

Equality is a myth. This holds true for D&D, too.

Spellcasters get vastly new and different options as they increase in power. So some pagan Druid has a pet wolf at level 1 and can cast the occasional healing spell. A high level Druid has a pet dinosaur and can cause earthquakes and tidal waves. A low level fighter and a high level fighter are still doing the same thing, swinging a sword around.

It's a team game though. A spellcaster can use magic to turn themselves into a killing machine, or they can use magic to turn the fighter into a killing machine. Gandalf is supposed to make a magic sword and give it to Aragorn. Gandalf doesn't have to give the sword to Aragorn though. Gandalf might keep the magic sword for himself.

At low levels, all the classes are pretty even, but the power gap gets wider as time goes on.

Older versions of the game, a high level fighter was supposed to have a personal army and peasants to tax. Barbarians would get a tribe. Thieves would get a gang of thieves. Priests would get a bunch of peasant fanatics if they built a temple. Wizards would not get shit, but they could probably use magic to make or summon a few temporary friends.

Modern D&D is less of a wargame.

I've been working on a/pol/ inspired campaign of my own recently. Funny how we hivemind sometimes.

In mine everyone is half human. There are a few pure blooded characters, mostly orcs and a few elite (((gnomes))) that are running the show.

would you allow crossplaying (playing a girl character when i'm male)?

she'd be a traditional redpilled woman like or