Be american

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Russia&displayCurrency=USD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tips fedora

Ignoring the fact that this is obvious low quality bait for a second, where the hell did you get that from? Pretty much everywhere here is under half that.
Our gas is cheap as dirt compared to just about everyone else.

I don't know why that bothered me more than anything else as well. Do we not have the cheapest gas of first world countries?

We're definitely cheaper than Europe at least (not as sure about Russia), plus they price their gas by the liter, which massively amplifies the difference because their unit is so much smaller.

why live?

Well done, yuroshit, you look like a complete retard

The same man said the same thing about another man who said the same thing about him!

some might object to this crude greentext-based humorous critique of the American Way
However, got a few keks out of this because my anus is not all that painus.

Good point about Russia. This site says the average there is 2.40 so that's about the same if not more
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Russia&displayCurrency=USD

So they're just above our average then, which is much better than what you'll see further west in Europe. That makes sense though because Russia has access to a lot of oil like we do.
Though if they price gas by the liter, which I think they do because they have no reason to use our imperial measurments, it still adds up to much more, seing as how a liter is just under half a gallon, which is our price point.
Still though, cheapest in Europe is nothing to scoff at.

Oh, nevermind about the unit difference. I just looked at your link, and the people on the site did the conversion.
So yeah, they're just about on par with us, which isn't much of a surprise as I just said.

Oh boy, where to begin… guess I'll go in order. I haven't heard people clap in weird situations save for one incident at a movie theater. Tipping is literally only a suggestion in some restaurants because they don't get minimum wage. You're not forced to pay extra. Now I don't know for sure since I am American, but I'd guess you Eurofags or whatever your nationality is probably pay more than us because your restaurants have to pay their employees minimum wage, and that's gonna be mandatory. McD's is delicious, have you ever been? Lot of tipping in this story. Again, we don't have to do it and it's only encouraged in a few restaurants. You're not expected to tip at fucking McDonald's. You can get shot anywhere. It isn't an exclusively American problem and here you at least have the opportunity to carry your own gun to defend yourself with. Your medical bills are pretty high, too. You just pay in a different way. What, you don't actually think it's free, do you? Nothing's free. Gas isn't that expensive. In fact, it's recently gone down in price. No one is tipping this often. Hot pockets are fucking delicious. Did I cover everything?

humorless, asspained idiot
can't recognize a joke nor take one
truly the retards of the developped world
don't forget to clap when you next get shot

Reminder that the European Union was set up by America after the aftermath of WWII with the intention of turning Europe into a woefully inefficient bureaucracy to secure America as a world superpower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Face it Yuropoors, you will ALWAYS be America's bitch! Enjoy being a client state of America

I feel this is a cuckchan repost; I could tell by how low-quality it was