This is what youtube is using to advertise their music thing. This advertisement popped up on my facebook feed...

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME
This is what youtube is using to advertise their music thing. This advertisement popped up on my facebook feed. There is no escape from filth and degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68vbzSQXoMU
youtube.com/watch?v=P2kHj8RCsjI
fr.spankbang.com/q974/video/kimber lee german trans schooled by a bbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go upvote the redpilled comments and downvote it until they disable both.

kil me

Notice how the redneck southern christian guys in the big evil pickup truck are bad and intimidating to our hero.

I guess I had the same thought as others. Reminds me of silence of the lambs.

When the leftists can't even keep their degeneracy straight.

No.

KILL THEM.

Noticed that too.

It's funny how leftists claim to hate stereotyping, but always feel obliged to demonize white Southern males.

Remember the good ole days when hip hop hated faggots?

HANG EM' ALL

dont most teenagers scream "Faggot" at random people for the lulz?

probably still does, but (((someone))) is trying to push this agenda

Yes, they still do, even now that the public schools are being pozzed with leftism and gay-acceptance.

It's natural for men to value masculinity, and it's hard for the ZOG to scrub it out of them.

It may be hard, but they're definitely making progress.

Wasn't there a nigger rapper who made a song with anti=gay lyrics recently? "SHOW NO LOVE FOR HOMO THUGS!!!" was one of the lines.

It's pretty funny seeing the cultural clash of hyper-masculine niggers and their degenerate numale wigger orbiters.

HOW YOU GONNA EXPLAIN FUCKIN A MAN? EVEN IF YOU SQUASH THE BEEF I AINT TOUCHIN YOUR HAND
That was a while ago. DMX was based. Bizzle was pretty good too. He put this out when that faggot Macklemore released that pro-gay song "Same Love".

"It ain't even about the dough, it's about getting down for what you stand for, yo."

anti-gay sentiment among nigger thugs is just them trying to cover up their faggotry. they fuck each other more than their women.

Not a single rapper/hip-hop artist/whatever you want to call it supports faggotry except for pic related.

not an argument

I guess you've never heard of an american prison before

IT RUBS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN

It's always been my belief half the reason blacks are so eager to get into prison is so they can live in a no-holds-barred male rape carnival.

Pick one and only one.

I was looking for a certain song and couldn't find it, but just by typing "homophobic hip hop" or "kill faggots rap" and variations I found dozens of articles like "Top Ten Queer Rappers You Should Listen To Instead Of Eminem" and "15 Rappers Who Are Tired Of Homophobia In Hip-Hop".
Lots of fags in rap nowadays.

Almost forgot, the one that really bothered me.
"Killer Mike Apologizes For Using Fag In His Songs"
Come on man, first you were a Bernvictim and now this?
RIP Killer Mike.

I dunno man, but it feels like (((someone))) has some sorta agenda where they're trying to subjugate and destroy the white race so they can openly take control of the one world government. Just a feeling though.

Well the evidence is all there. Only in prisons with high black and spic populations is there a large butthole rape risk.

Of course the stereotype is that "bubba" is gonna tear up that boipussy rather than tyrone, LaDarius and Gomez

Other fun observation, look at how much pavement apes love da booty. Look at all those tribes in africa shoving their faces into animal assholes. It's clear that they're genetically inclined to being homotronics

Sexshel Desaaah

THIS THREAD IS A WASTE OF SPACE

No one cares about an old youtube promotional video featuring a tranny.

gb2/b/

They might have similar knowledge to us sometimes, but they're not on our side at all. And that's understandable.

It's only a month old.

antisage bump

Thank you kind user for bumping against the CTR plague

youtube.com/watch?v=68vbzSQXoMU

Skip to 2:30 sec ^^^^

this one too

youtube.com/watch?v=P2kHj8RCsjI

Dank
kek

DMX is old chanculture.

Is there a reason black people smell bad?

They smell like sour milk, bretty gross. Probably some skin secretion.

I hate going to bars or clubs or concerts and having a darkie rub up on me. They always are sweaty as fuck, and smell like shit.

Ew. So if you touch them you get that shit all over you?

gtfo

It's in their genes.

Its funny how the bad guys of the 1980's and 1990's are now our generals and tv stars.

I think so, niggers have touched me before and I felt some greasy… lather transfer to myself. Not sure. Not all niggers are like that though, it's gotta be a Congoid or Capoid trait.

Wow, a nigger did something correctly for once.

charls?

at least my rage keeps me from stagnating.

found a much better music track for the video

webm it!

more degenerate filth every fucking day

Alt-right will defend this. It's implicitly white culture.

>>>/faggot/ >>>/nigger/ >>>/niggerfaggot/ >>>/homosuck/ >>>/cuteboys/ >>>Holla Forums >>>/ints/ >>>/int/ >>>/cuck/

They don't know how to bathe themselves, I know it sounds ridiculous but its literally true. I had a negro foster-brother who did not know how to wash himself at age 13.

Nice.

Every time.

WEW LADS

Hot, mais pas autant que les trannies Canadiennes..la vie de ma mere…

Isn't reggae the most based genre when it comes to the gay question?

Allez, maintenant c'est full BBC whore pour cette pute….

Well, I don't mind that all degeneracy is part of the same (((shit))).

Excellent mélange Bubba…

fr.spankbang.com/q974/video/kimber lee german trans schooled by a bbc

Care to elaborate?

Texas isn't Southern.

You lost that when you swung for Rato.