White people hate thread

post white people and talk about how much you hate them

filtered
hidden
reported

someone's triggered

I love white people, tbqh. I wish I was one. They did invent all the great things in the world, honestly. My people are basically leeching off their civilization, which is sad as fuck, but whatever. I work construction, so at least I contribute to it.

No, they didnt.

where would we be without white man's wonderful inventions like pic related

Yeah they pretty much did. Take the reality pill bro. Stop with your bullshit.

white people do silly things

oh yeah? name one thing white people inventeds

Why do shitskins and kikes come here?

You have no power here, begone!

learn to laugh at yourselves once in a while

He can't handle the truth!

Wanna know how I know you're a kike?

Go move to a non White neighborhood or nation. Why do non Whites always want to come to White run nations if you hate them?

Go fuck yourself and GTFO out of my country.

>mfw you will never be an Aryan.

wow you guys are salty. i can't make fun of some trashy white people without you getting your panties in a bunch

kill whitey

just everything of importance. niggers created AIDS and that sort of cool stuff.

Yeah why did white people bother going to space? There's nothing up there. That money would have been better spent on another holocaust museum.

Checked.

You forgot dunghuts and Ebola.

Just stopping by to let you know these 'people' aren't white.

The term you are probably looking for is "European".

she seems pretty cool tbh fam

I know it's hard to read sometimes but the title says "white people". if you want a nigger hate thread start your own

lol

I swear, you guys have some thin skin learn to take a joke once in a while.

What the fuck happened there? Electrocuted while trying to strip copper from a house?

Shalom, rabbi Topazstein

Well?

whites are ok…

Why are niggers the only race that have never invented anything? Whites, Asians, and kikes have all invented things, but niggers have never evolved beyond tribal kingdoms and spears.

Make fun of us if you want, but just ask yourself that, OP/Jamal

Hello enemy of civilization

Nothing

Nobody's getting triggered/butthurt, you're only imagining it because that's exactly what you want to happen. I know it's hard for you to accept that nobody's falling for your bait, but it's alright, I have hope that you'll one day successfully trigger people.

Uhm the internet, computer, television, cars, democracy, and so much more. Are you a retard?

Nice artists "depiction", dindu. Lol your IQ is showing.

OP is probably Asian or Jewish. His text doesn't seem very niggish.

Awww, Jamal's upset

The injun scum say hello

Lol keep hating

t. Glorious white people

What, did they troll the south looking for its worst possible people. These subhuman pieces of trash need to fed to a wood chipper. For the sake of the genetic code.

>>>Holla Forums

White girls are a special sort of retard

Lol, butthurt diarrhea skin.

Jews = super white.

Typing on your computer. Do you know who invented the computer?

Why is there a reflection of Earth in spacenigger's visor if Earth is behind him?

remove that intro

lads. i'm as white as it gets, but ya'll are wiggers. respect yourself. blacks made fun of themselves thru rap music etc for decades now. you're making us look bad

Non-Whites will always be jealous

hating whites is whats edgy right now dude it's 2017

Remember to have some white children

user I'm white, stop being such a cuck. people should define themselves by their achievements and contributions, not their skin color.

White skin is ultimately a valuable commodity. Varying shades of brown with dark hair and dark eyes is not.

everyone digged on slaves tho
whites just did it better for a while and were also the ones to end slavery

There are those in the MLP Clop Community who know me as "The Breeding Stallion"

b8 detected try harder summerfag

Anglos are the only white people.