Blackout on Pro-Trump News

The only place you can hear about last nights attack on Trump supporters is breitbart, drudge and here. Cnn/msnbc/fox have nothing about it. You cant find a thread on rebbit outside of The_Donald. Nothing in their news or politics section. 4pol has nothing its all "LOL DRUMPFKINS BTFO" threads everywhere.

If you guys have not noticed there have not been any happenings for the past couple of weeks. The type of happenings that benefit Trumps poll numbers.

I dont think there not happening, there not reporting on it and Five Guys showed us how they work with mods on websites to stop it there.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/leftist-activists-crash-trump-fundraiser-attack-motorcade-assault-trump-supporters-in-violent-gauntlet/
archive.is/7VFAB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

msnbc homepage

so what happened?

first im hearing of it

"Here's what you fucking goyim should think"

what do you expect of Chassidim News Network?

wut

Meant to quote

Exactly. Nobody going to hear about it. Thread:

cnn homepage

because op is a fag
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/leftist-activists-crash-trump-fundraiser-attack-motorcade-assault-trump-supporters-in-violent-gauntlet/
archive.is/7VFAB

Fuck I hate that nu-male Maddow clone. Trump goes down to LA, brings supplies and physically helps. Then all they can say is it's all a "photo-op".

I think at this point we honestly need to make a raid on a major news outlets headquarters.

Show them the people still have a voice to.

And they are very angry.

Do you mean the guy with the thick rimmed glasses that looks like he's about to pass out all the time? He's a sad waste. He looks like he's wearing joke glasses over his real face. You could shop a fake pair of glasses with eyes open over his face and no one would tell the difference. He's ripe for getting meme'd on.

Speaking of regular maddow, she's been an upset bitch all week instead of once in a while. Something's been getting to her that even her fake historical precedent routine was flimsier than usual. For those who don't watch, and believe me it's understandable if you don't, a regular maddow show goes like this:

I wish I had recorded her losing her shit this week. Something eating her up and it makes me hard.

She's seen the real poll results.

Watching the Jewish propaganda machine at work has been something to behold

They really can do quite a bit for what I thought was a relatively small amount of money

It doesn't really matter though. The debates in September are coming up soon. Internet shills cant protect Hillary from shitting herself on stage after Trump calls her a cunt in front of a live TV audience

Its a good thing I don't watch CNN.

ya think?

toplel

If I was in Maddow's shoes I'd be pissed that I had to hype up an incompetent pants shitting fuck like Clinton and that my side couldn't get anyone better instead. I mean even Pocahontas would do a better job on the campaign trail than her.

The top jewgle news results wrt Trump have calmed down somewhat in the past week or so. After a month of over the top attacks they are trending towards "future president Clinton is putting together her White House staff and the first 100 days plan".

a bunch of rich faggots are throwing a fit bc they had to walk through a protest of semi-rich soros-funded faggots.

nothing to see, really

How old is Warren? I bet she's salty AF that this is her only chance and it went to a bitch with one foot in the grave.

Just checked she's 67 lol yeah she's gotta be pissed haha

The commie fucks were attacking elderly people.

Didn't the Milwaukee chimpout happen last weekend?

Weak damage control faggot.

Disappointed this Minneapolis happening got no coverage here when it happened.

LUGENPRESSE!

So who here has watched at least 1 minute of (((the olympics)))?

Not me.

In fact I haven't even heard normies talk about it online or in real life.

Thank you for correcting the record. The more times you say faggot, the more you can appear to fit in… or at least that's what they told you.

It was on in a store I went to. I think I saw about 5 minutes. I don't even remember what sport it was.

The bread and circuses are failing.

Wasn't the only things he's done this week is Cuck a tad about his tone and then help Louisianna

you mean regauged his campaign masterfully and actually helped people in need as a good leader should? yes that happened.

Trump should really cut the budget of these faggots when he wins.

Well to be fair I don't know the full story

Looky here. Like clockwork. It's their new theme.

Too fucking late, faggots.
The only way hillary taking it is through rigged polls.

I saw women's volleyball on at a friend's house, stuck around to watch the T&A before the slew of commercials. Here goy, buy all our shit you don't need, look how zany we are! P-please buy our stuff even though 1/3 of you don't have jobs anymore, we need funds for more overseas manufacturing.

watched the power-lifting rip mr Armenia and some of the women volleyball, talked had discussion at training over which sport has the hottest women

fucking hell what a mess

the only way they'd think this is if they had just secured the electronic ballot from the people.

kek, you'd think she was trump if not for the fact her policies are dictated by (((them))).

Checked.
This thread has been blessed by the divine Kek.
KKK
KEK
KKK

I find it fascinating that there's nothing about Clinton period. There's just a much of a blackout on any Clinton reporting as there is on positive Trump news.

i got dubs twice, and you got dubs
KEK

(checked)
Dear Kek may you bless Trump with the power to destroy the media through High Energy Libel laws.
Praise be to Kek.

i left sage on

I actually got dubs twice as well

Which is exactly what will happen.

it's already happening

Then stay home, Shillary voters. She doesn't need your vote.