Happy CATURDAY!

The 'cat'alog looks mighty spammy and 4chin like this morning.
No Caturday thread though. What a crime!
Post moar pussy…

Dreaming of snow on this hot ass morning.

nothing is more cut then watchin a cade experience snow for the first time.

My cat's first snow experience it snowed 12 inches of fluffy powdery snow overnight. When we let him out that next morning he went tearing around through the yard. We couldn't even see him. The only way we knew where he was was because the snow fell in behind him. He had no idea where he was going, but he was running at top speed. He hit a tree once and popped up long enough to get his bearings, but soon lost them again as he continued to rampage through the yard like the kitten he was.
He's a full size fatto catto now.

what a fat ass, i bet you let him lick your food you cuck

moar cats

No fat shaming!

Caturday? I love Caturday.

cute kitty

nice dubs.
also thanks for sharing. animals are the only thing keeping me from losing my hope for a better future.
also cute cat.

I see what you did there!

Moar.

Even moar

Last 2

it's catalog not alogcat, you fucking piece of shit, kill yourself

i enjoy caturday. it is weird that the two primary groups of cat fans are insufferable, feminist women and insufferable, fucked up Holla Forumstards

hate it when wangblows decides to finally get around to sorting files in the middle of a dump

Calm down, Holla Forumsro!

Psycho Cat

One word:
EXERCISE

This was a nice thread to wake up to.

Where the fuck have you been? It always looks like this anymore. You know why? Because the only people left here are the 4chan fags and spamtrolls.

Trips don't lie.
And this thread is itself a 4chan meme, so I don't see how OP can complain when he is contributing to it.

bumping

enable futaba theme for maximum effect

halp whats do!!!