Goodbye Bras

Jessica Richards, the founder of Brooklyn-based cosmetics store Shen-Beauty, has a drawer full of lingerie: cotton briefs, lacy camisoles, and silky sleep-shorts. What’s missing? A bra of the push-up, underwire variety. “I just don’t see the point in wearing one,” the 31-year-old says. Richards would rather go au naturel or slip on a bralette—the less structured, more laidback style that’s become the underpinning of the moment.

While Richards concedes that she doesn’t have “much to hold up,” the barely-there bralette has qualities of ease and comfort that appeal to modern, millennial-minded women. “I think there’s been a movement toward wearing less and less in the way of bras,” says Marissa Vosper, 31, who together with Lauren Schwab, co-founded lingerie company Negative Underwear in 2014.

Their Sieve Non-Wire bralette has become so popular that it’s sold out twice (there’s currently a waitlist). Vosper credits its success to the rise of athleisure and an emphasis on casual undergarments that don’t constrain your body. “It’s more about how you feel than just look,” she says. Minus the sharp underwire, bulky padding and frilly embellishments that often come with traditional bras, the undone bralette is a—radically—fresh alternative.

For many brands, the nonconformist, come-as-you-are attitude of the bralette is their major selling point.

allure.com/story/why-women-are-going-braless-bralettes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bhRAV
gotopless.org/topless-laws
web.archive.org/web/20160821040033/http://www.healthnutnews.com/scientists-have-just-told-women-to-stop-wearing-bras-heres-why/
archive.is/UCNZf
archive.is/C7ydZ
archive.is/1dxem
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jews behind feminism/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85382335/#85383444
bigbustsupport.com/who_invented_the_bra.html
bigbustsupport.com/history_of_the_bra.html
bigbustsupport.com/bra_history.html
cosmopolitan.co.uk/fashion/news/a19739/can-going-braless-make-your-boobs-grow/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3746109/Target-Map-releases-map-average-breast-sizes-world.html
ixquick.com/do/search?q=hitler woman vote
doclecture.net/1-55906.html
xhamster.com/movies/5289554/sexologa_ensinando_como_gozar_esquichando.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oXL2dOS-mbM
youtube.com/watch?v=oXL2dOS-mbM&lc=HTD7ZgWVNEpSrl_7Fy9ACjh4jE3ZSWb6VzVo5R70V6w
seductivejewess4.net/type-iva6-roberta-sarah-singer-alias-roberta-pedon/
guyslikegirlspanties.blogspot.com/2011/08/why-do-guys-like-girls-panties.html?showComment=1314908177163#c3931730640567790382
xhamster.com/channels/new-upskirts-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=atP61pHpUwU
longecity.org/forum/topic/78902-glycine-should-we-be-taking-it/page-1
longecity.org/forum/topic/78902-glycine-should-we-be-taking-it/#entry733879
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cnMq8ayRbbOzhmQu1ie2AA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81386842/#81400408
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86309850/#86315973
thelingerieaddict.com/2013/11/last-time-tribal-african-women-proof-bras-prevent-breast-sagging.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/48524464/#48526395
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/48524464/#48525729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want women to never even think about making their own decisions without men ever again.

If I can forge a future like that for my blood line I'd be willing to sacrifice anything.

real talk though, this is a thing on my college campus

Article featuring a bunch of chestless 'women' that look like young boys. If I had some DDs, I would put them in something to hold them most of the time, too.

top kek what a fucking lame article

my ex wife had D's, walking around at any speed without a bra was not an option.

dumbshit women who have zero tits or have never worn a properly fitted bra are the only people over 20 who think wearing a bras are a fashion statement.

its an option but they'll jiggle

if they hurt her at walking speed then she probably had poor posture and a weak back

You have to be an idiot who has never seen breasts of any size an action.

Imagine if your balls were size 4 soccer balls filled with fluid. There is a LOT of motion. Even if you don't wear a bra, you wear something to restrict the motion at least somewhat.

Its not my fault your ex-wife is a saggy-skinned cunt with poor posture

There is NOT that much motion at a simple walking pace. Supple, healthy breasts would have enough connective tissue keeping their supported that they could withstand a simple walk

How does it feel to help the jews with their agenda?

archive.is/bhRAV

Next time I'm posting nigger dicks. It's what you deserve.

Did you know women have pectorals, too?

Did you know that if they're never used, muscles degrade?

Did you know that, if women weren't strapped into bras at 13, the muscles would develop properly and be able to support the breasts, meaning firm titties and perky nipples?

I can't find link but the science went as follows
And, because of the muscles supporting the weight, their breasts didn't sag, at all, while the bra wearers saw a dramatic increase in overall length, which is disgusting to see in a 25 year old woman. What wasn't accounted for was childbirth, which would undoubtedly cause stretching. Honestly, pregnancy is the only time any woman should wear a bra, ever.

I haven't done any digging but there's probably a Jew behind the original adoption of bras in the modern era.

Every time

no way

He's not talking about the actual appearance of motion. He's talking about inertia. Walking at 2 miles an hour carries a completely different amount of energy for somebody with 10 grams of breast than it does somebody with 4 pounds of breast. Like how there's more heat in a lukewarm bathtub than in a hot cup of tea. Distributed energy is still energy, even if less dramatic, and and a large-breasted woman's skin and connective tissue has to take the force of all of it no matter what format it comes in.

why are women so stupid?

obviously women are not built for athleticism but healthy breasts of almost any size have enough strength such that walking at 2mph should cause no pain at all. pain when walking is indicative of a diseased state, it'd be like if my neck weren't strong enough to keep my head stable when running

Interesting

Oh well, makes it easier to get a woman who doesn't have disgusting sand bags with pepperonis glued to them for tits.

To be fair, bras prevent muscles from developing to prevent sag. Maybe women should go back to corsets or something.

Really makes you think….

Fucking History channel or whatnot has run shows about how a kike supposedly invented the brassiere.

It's actually not really true but I've seen shitty TV documentaries implying so

Because fuck civility, its a chan.

Their tits will become saggy as fuck in 10 years. But these current year retards don't have the foresight to think 10 years into the future. All they care about is muh vagina while they're riding the cock train of chads.

Then when they're 30 they will be marriageless and childless cat ladies mad at the world because nobody wants them anymore.

it's ironic that women refusing to do as they're told and becoming feminist monsters is mirrored by guys wanting to do as they're told and becoming traps/trannies.

See

i hate women tbh
I just want the happening to happen you normalfaggots can masterbate and get henpecked

Alright fam go look at picture of african tribes and try to find a woman past her 40's with tits that don't sag like a ball sack.

Wait, I think I have a solution to this issue. (((Bras))) lead to sagging, and corsets restrict breathing, but there's still the remaining concern of nipples degenerately showing through the tops of women everywhere. So the way to solve this problem is for use of pasties to become more widespread. You could even make larger ones that cover nearly the whole breast.

Oh shit is that why 70's tits were so glorious like pic related?

Africans have inferior genes though, user.

Your pecs don't support your tits, you dumb nigger

you just want pasties to be widespread for fetish reasons don't you?

what's the point in that?

Making it more modest so that it's not just about lewdness.

You're right! Here's three pictures of "women" who have never known bras in their lives… and one picture of a woman that has.

I can't even tell them apart!

this will just lead to girls walking about without their tops.

i was just reading about an user whose younger sister wears bikinis in the house. if your idea happens, it'll be pasties instead.

they had bras then too

shits still gonna sag after having kids

So breasts will sag regardless of whether a bra is worn or not? Not including genetics and all that.

You're retarded.

I recently saw a woman walking topless on a random day (no type of slutwalk event going on) on a sidewalk with her friend who was not topless. Tits were large and alright but woman was overall like a 5.

Boulder Colorado…

I dont even bother with clothes on my days off

no shit but the bra burning of the late 60's became a decade and a half of braless women

in canada that happens all the time. i guess it varies in different parts of the us.

are you a teen living with an opposite sex sibling?

hippies didnt wear bras

people with jobs and 34 ds cant have their tits flying about

I never saw that before, although I did once stumble upon some nudist colony or gathering on a river in California about 15 years ago.

This was just two women walking on the sidewalk next to a busy city street on a regular summer day, one topless. The topless one would probably be a 4 but upgraded to 5 because the tits were actually alright. It didn't disrupt anything, almost like nobody noticed

Anti-bra shills BTFO.

The elasticity of tits gets worn out, this is what causes sagging.

its your sister….?

if youre a loser whos sister is the only person of the opposite sex you have contact with, then maybe you have trouble keeping your raging erection hidden

“It’s more about how you feel than just look,” she says.

Holy fuck, I can't remember the time I ever saw a beautiful BTFO such as this!

this is so fucking ass backwards retarded you have no idea what you're talking about

its not about "not wearing a bra," those muscles are shit because women usually dont do exercises to strengthen those muscles. They don't do pushups or benchpress or anything. Even a moderate amount of weight lifting, I'm talking 20-40 pushups every other day, maybe benching 50-80lbs in 3 sets of 10 reps every other day is more than enough to keep those muscles strong enough to keep them supported

Just "not wearing a bra" does not exercise the muscles you fucking retard. And WEARING a bra does not contribute to the wearing down of those muscles any faster.

Its all about proper diet and mild exercise to keep a proper figure for women. squats for the ass and thighs, pushups for the tits, and jogging for over all calorie burning to keep slimmer, and not eating assloads of sugar/carbs. Sure they wont end up with H cup tits that way, and no nigger sized ass either, but they'll be god damn hot with no sagging that way.

THAT is the trick no amazing tits and asses

then i suppose colorado is somewhere it doesn't normally happen, but it's maybe spreading to from other parts of america.

uh, yes? naked, fuck yes. bikini is bad enough.

…do you want to fuck your sister?

i don't have a sister. but here's the quote from an user on another board:

when someone says they don't have feelings for their sister
when someone says to fuck her

I'd say it doesn't happen often most places in the US, but Boulder, Colorado is super liberal. But maybe it happens in California more often, I haven't been there in awhile.

Off-topic I suppose

Or maybe this is Boobs: The Thread

I remember that, it was a french study, I don't think it said anything about pectorals hough, since that wouldn't make any fucking sense.

he needs to go jerk off or buy whore or something….

guess that explains it. but then it surprises me that you haven't seen it before.

i mean, how does a woman first decide "this place is liberal, i'll go topless" when no other woman has done it yet?

his sister would still be wandering around in her bikini, or worse.

I think Colorado has had some political controversy over that in the recent past tbh although I can't point to some news articles.

But I could see a feminist doing that on a regular day as a statement or some shit

gotopless.org/topless-laws

and?

do you have trouble restraining yourself from attacking your mom when she gets out of the shower?

And if you look at that link, Boulder is officially "Topless tested". It could be that I saw the topless tester herself…

Cops there have enough to worry about with all of the vagrants to worry about some random topless non-vagrant

sister and mother are a bit different. and most moms don't get out of the shower in their bikinis in front of their horny sons.

this is a thing?!

wanting to fuck your sister is abnormal

I'm gonna need to see the same thing with white women and asians before I agree with what the man said. It makes sense, but providing evidence from creatures that are barely human isn't enough for me

Apparently. I guess it means testing if there's a police response. Boulder has tons of hippies and is a college town, I'm not surprised it's okay. It's not a ghetto place (biggest crime problem is vagrants that are kind of like travelling scum hippies)

BTFO

tits balloon and sag after kids

not if they're hot

I don't have many chances to step back and say it but I fucking love you niggers.

That's because you're a fucking retard. Ethnicity needs to be controlled for.

I'm sorry that you're so stupid that your perception of reality can be influenced by four fucking pictures, 3 of which feature subhumans. How you ever found yourself here with such modest mental faculties is a mystery to me.

Serious inquiry into this topic would require measuring a few thousand women, all White, commencing pre-puberty and ensuring that bras/no bras are strictly controlled, and also taking into account their mother's tits. Then, perhaps a serious conversation about whether or not bras cause or prevent or are not involved in the formation of saggy tits could be had, and if they did have an impact, further investigation could conducted on the mechanisms by which it does.

Meanwhile, you, a literally dribbler guffawing at shadows on a fucking wall.

my team and i are already performing the research, user. your sister was the first to volunteer

Im gay, my brother is attractive to lots of the ladies
the thought of fucking him is gross

You're a low tier white or mongrel, aren't you? A med or a mud?

look, i had to perform an internal analysis of her. the probing is purely procedural

You are all kinda taking this too seriously.
Is this even politics?

You all sound the same. The Jew has an ugly and scatological humor, the Med/Mud/Mongrel has a lowbrow and provincial sexual humor.

it must be hard to be such a supreme gentleman as yourself

This is why pols going to shit.

Read this fags, and stop bitching. If you disagree site a source that proves me wrong, or BTFO
web.archive.org/web/20160821040033/http://www.healthnutnews.com/scientists-have-just-told-women-to-stop-wearing-bras-heres-why/

It would be hard to be an unremarkable member of the black haired, black eyed, darker skinned hordes, if you didn't also inherit low intelligence along with those other undesirable features from your nigger ancestors.

Excellent post.

In the future use Holla Forums is going otherwise you will attract autism.

The only reason that being a part of the brown biomass, each wretched part of which is indistinguishable from the rest, isn't depressing for them is the same reason niggers fail the mirror test.

It's depressing for me.

I was gonna say that you're probably projecting, but then I saw
You're absolutely projecting, user

You’re wrong. Here’s why.
archive.is/UCNZf
archive.is/C7ydZ
archive.is/1dxem

KIKES ALLOW FOR A CULTURE IN WHICH “SCIENTISTS” CAN INVENT MOSTLY EVERYTHING. THERE IS NO SCIENCE ANYMORE. THERE IS ONLY ‘CONTINUED FUNDING’ AND ‘NOT BEING BLACKBALLED BY YOUR RESPECTIVE INDUSTRY’.

You will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell.

this guys right tho, theoretically with perfect posture your upper body shouldnt be moving anywhere but straight forward while walking.
Takes alot of practise

WRONG

Women's breasts would SAG
S A G
that much earlier in life without bras

I know.
I have family.
I have family members who never wore bras.
I hate this

STOP SWALLOWING THE STUPID

10 bucks says it's a race mixer.

Will do.

just imagine what sort of mind thought that up, its embarassing.

The exposure of the jewish conspiracy to make tits saggy is what will trigger the shoah.

A bralette is literally a bra with a slightly different name.

why do people think pectoral muscles lift the breasts? The are fatty sacks with glands in them, there aren't any tendons or ligaments to pull them up or down and even if the pecs worked without them it still relies solely on how inelastic the skin is in the first place.

i totally just saw a ligament there

Salty non-BMW owner detected.

Why aren't you driving the german engineered master race of automobiles?

Did it say anything about tits studies? I don't believe so. Then we can assume theirs a 15% chance it's correct, off the bat. However we must know the truth. Meaning we must take matter into our own hands. So I went to jewtube to find out if any girls found about about the experiment, and tried it for themselves. Their wasn't anything. Then I decided to key "I stopped wearing a bra and my tits boobs improved" into the search bar, but their was nothing. So I to resort to drastic measure and ask nobra on plebbit. No response so far it's slow.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Jessica (((Richards)))

Seriously, I once knew of one with that family name. Even higher possibility since she's from Jew York.

Yah I'm sure a feminist subreddit devoted to not wearing a bra will give you the most objective information. you fool

The what labeled as suspensory ligansents I believe are some type of connective tissue. Wearing a bra would weaken this tissue, making a girls tits sag.

can I fuck a breast

here's this
It only makes sense that bras would make them sag. So when the bitches on brafree agree with me, i'll be right proved beyond reasonable doubt.

If it's big enough.

Lack of collagen in the modern diet might play a role. This collagen when eaten strengthens/thickens our connective tissues.

Collagen is mainly found in broths, gristle of meats, etc. No one eats these things any more.

Poor diet = saggy tits?

These bra-less bitches all start regretting it when they hit their 30s and their tits are more noticeably saggier than the chicks who wear bras.

Soon theyll go shirtless too.
Like men always wanted kek

>>>/islam/

Great post

I would also like to add that bras supports the tits, creating a loss of connective tissue. The mix of both leads to shitty tits for sure.

(((scientists)))

(((scientist))) would say the opposite so women keep buying bras. Use your head for more then a hat rack.

Oh yes, the great Jewish lingerie scheme!

(((scientists))) would say you need to eat so you keep buying food, trust me goyim!

contemporary journalism folks

Not only that, bras are also used for women with big tits, because when they bounce without a bra. Their tits will hurt from the amount of friction and force from a bounce. That's why women have sports bras, whenever they run.

The other reason why it's stupid to get rid of bras, because the modern idiot woman who complain about her tits hurting her from said bra-less bounce, will get eventually an breast reduction surgery, or idiotically later on get breasts implants.

Think of having your testies bigger ans bouncing around as it hits your ribcage at the same time, would you want to endure the pain?

Womens breasts get perkier and morphs into different shapes with bras user. Back around the 1800s, women would get cone shapely breasts from shapers and certain kinds of bras that are worn at that time. The bras are used to keep the breasts in shape.

About that muscle part, you know that there are many ladies with small to fake tits when they start exercising their pecs right? Too much muscle burning exercises around that area will burn and shrink the breast tissue, and then those ladies will end up getting breast implants.

Just saying, because if you want a girl to have well developed chest muscles and have her leave her tits alone, just have her do isometric exercises. That exercise method can develop muscle, that why some of those fitness girls would have asses that are big and looks fat user, they do the training that would limit the amount of reps and pressure they put on their asses, so it would prevent the burning of the muscles around their asses, for example the girl could go a chest exercise where she trains with weights bigger than she normally lifts. But have her do slow 5-10 reps for 3-5 sets.

Another thing to add, huge natural breasts are highly beneficial for the development of a child, don't forget it pol. If your girl has big natural breasts, protect it as much as possible.The bigger the breasts the better the kids.

That's a big possiblity user.

I'm not ready for the braless redpill yet.. I don't know enough about it but it sounds plausible

user, what the fuck did I ever do to you that you'd want me to never have another erection?

who cares?

I bet the bouncing would decrease if they didn't wear one on long enough, but that's just a guess. For intense activity they would still obviously were sports bras.

What you say about the shape is true I bet. This just means women should do a year on and a year off.

If we didn't have so many shills here (and people paranoid about shills) every thread on every interesting topic could be like this.

Glad to see the heart of this place lives on, unharmed underneath our hardened outer skin.

I'm So Confused, Am I Being Abused?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jews behind feminism/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85382335/#85383444

this, TBH

Good tits need no bra… until they fill with milk. A woman who has not had kids has no need for a bra, if healthy.

If the said woman stays fit after nursing and gets basic stretching and exercise… and does NOT allow children to hang from each tit, then they will likely still not need a bra after nursing is complete.

Though, the older a person gets, the more saggy everything gets, so eventually a bra may become benneficial.

On topic of femejews though, are those jews big names in femenism? I don't know if this means anything or not.

So are bras jewish or not? Do bras make women have saggier tits or perkier tits? I'm getting mixed signals all over this thread. I just like oppai.

The bra was invented by a Jew and it actually causes breasts to sag more than without a bra.

The bouncing would depend on how much she
moves and the amount of times her tits moves.

Focus, focus
Herminie Cadolle of France 1889 invented the bra
bigbustsupport.com/who_invented_the_bra.html

Stupid goy. Jew invented bras to destroy the breasts of the white woman.

bigbustsupport.com/history_of_the_bra.html
bigbustsupport.com/bra_history.html

This. Who the fuck cares about this shit. Seriously.

This, who gives a fuck, just post white titties please.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Girls with small tits have always gone without bras, my ex would just wear a singlet under her clothes half the time

tfw

Do they have big nigger lips because they don't drink starbucks too?

Aren't you forgetting something? Fashion and clothing is not the only difference between africans and europeans.

Nope, the bras were reiterated for many centuries. Many countries through out the years, have had woman wearing different kinds of bras. If the Jews made the bras to specifically destroy white women, then why are so many countries from thousands of years ago were wearing bras. Our ancestors still had healthy children then while bras are still around around those times.

Plus seeing all the jews who are pushing for feminism……….

Those who care about the future of the white race user.

cosmopolitan.co.uk/fashion/news/a19739/can-going-braless-make-your-boobs-grow/

:/

The worst part of this post is that you didn’t mean to make this a joke.

the future of the white race depends on crushing man-hating, bra-burning, family-destroying feminism

:/

Of course she's not having push-up bras with her heavy sacks of fat, what's the point here ?

You're wrong, negroes are completely dominated by their females… and look how retarded they are, incapable of living in a civilized world.

I actually believe this is a valid fracture point to take more normies with us.

How about you post tits and we'll see about you needing a bra or not.

this is true, uneducated women naturally know how to subtly manipulate their men, (((educated))) women turn their attention to sociological and political power struggles and forget the subtleties of their instincts, which ruins things for not only the guys, but the women themselves too, its funny.

That is because men wouldn't tell if the breast is natural or not so they breed with the saggy women.

Looks like it'll take a week for the cotton in that roaring bra blaze to burn itself out. I bet she could have smothered the California wildfires with the size of that tarp.

Fam only the feminist land whales and 70 year old cat ladies will do that. Ever been to a nude beach? Its all old hags.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3746109/Target-Map-releases-map-average-breast-sizes-world.html

WHAT ARE THE LARGEST AND SMALLEST AVERAGE CUP SIZES FOR WOMEN IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD?

Larger than a D cup
- Russia
- Finland
- Norway
- Sweden

D cup
- United States
- Colombia
- Venezuela
- Iceland
- Germany
- Denmark
- Hungary
- Switzerland

A cup
- China
- Japan
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Taiwan
- Mongolia
- Malaysia
- Indonesia
- Sudan
- Kenya
- Nigeria
- Peru
- Bolivia
- Latvia

Feels good man.

big tittied hyper boreans

Having very large breast will get you even saggier woman when they are old. I tried to google them up so I can show you but they grossed me out.

true enough, it can be used to activate any population of degenerate males.

Ive heard this too

I want to see if it's true, over time
fuck this thread

Its obvious, goy. The jew's wife had really saggy tits so he invented a goy tricking device that propped his wife's saggy tits up so she could charm and infiltrate the goyim and learn what they were plotting in their gentlemen's clubs.

Then later generations of jews learned that their tit propping device has backfired and resulted in the goyess's tits to remain firm and perky, thus making goy men hornier around their wives and raising the white birth rates.

This lead to the crusade against the bras in the 70's and the conspiracy to destroy goyess tits and undermine white goy birth rates have been pushed ever since.

Tits don't have muscles you dummy.

Tits are made out of fat, skin, and elastic tissues.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

This is correct. Lmao at the NEET virgins discussing whether women should wear bras, hahaha like they've ever even touched or spoken to a real woman!

Giant breasts can be uncomfortable without a bra, but anything under DD doesn't need one. The muscle tissue atrophies if they're always supported and leads to sagging in later life.

Slavic women age horribly though. They're a step up from beaners in terms of aging.

I didn't know that they aged badly.

interesting

but theyre so kawaii

I would take the butterface for tits like that.

This is a real thing, girl I work with walked into an after work function with no bra and thin white shirt - around Dcup, could basically see nipples. Spent the entire night touching and adjusting her shirt and bouncing her tits around intentionally - pretty sure she was getting off on some kinda voyeur fetish. Would have been awesome if I din't work with hyper progressive leftists.

I avoided her all night just to make sure there was 0 chance of 3rd party report "sexual harassment".

This. I only have C's but without a bra it is fucking painful. That said I also hate underwire and never, ever buy padded or pushup. Personally I think pushups lead to future sagging. The type of bra is important.

Women who can go braless obviously never do more than slowly walk a few yards or sit in a chair.

Due to natural selection for huge mams, women's boobs have gone snowballing to size. No other mammal has giant melons like we do. They aren't necessary for lactation. But men liked 'em so now we have to deal with bounce-pain and paying fucking $25 for a band of cotton.

Breast sag is like getting wrinkles. Some things accelerate it, some things slow the process down. It's inevitable unless we solve aging (if it weren't for the fucking kikes I bet the nazis would have).

No it isn't. Bralettes have none of the support structure that bras do. They're no different than wearing a lined camisole.

go home chestlet, your opinions aren't appreciated here

Pathetic. This is why white women go after non-white guys because white men aren't alpha enough. Sage because I don't want to go off the rail.

Check it out, turns out the tiger doesn't change its stripes. Behold the "redpilled" woman. Your vagina has no value here

Thanks for answering, i appreciate it.

Look at my ID. I lose my faith in humanity more.

so you're a low test faggot then huh? why dont you try to grow some balls. women are dumb as shit and they shouldnt try to speak in a men's forum

So telling someone to grow the balls and yet you are triggered hard by the vagina. Do you know the women don't like the weaklings? I bet you wouldn't score a girl in your real life.

Filtered for being dumb.

Feminists and MGTOW pls go.

Go back to /r9k/

Shut up! I am not feminazi or MGTOW.

Are you this dumb or just pretending?

cuckchan tier rubbish

I think he was talking about the breastfeeding but I would be wrong.

I don't think you're from around here. Why even post anything if you don't want anyone to read it and hope the thread falls off the back page?
If you're saging half your posts then YOU are shitting up the board. Don't like a thread… don't reply, let it die.

confirmed for female.

We have ID on this board, friend.

Personally I like my tits. I think they're a perfect size. I have a small frame so 34C is pretty voluptuous on me.

I've been posting on chans for almost a decade and no one knows I am female unless I announce it. I walk amongst you every day and you're none the wiser. I could be anyposter. Does this bother you?

More because of the heavy focus you saw on particular kinds of exercise back in the 70s.
Remember all those home exercise videos you could get?

This is as it should be.

- Finland
Oy, big-titted Mongols.

why would she bother with anything if she's going braless?

as a girl why do you like Holla Forums?

Encouraging the women to be degenerate is wrong. That is Holla Forums shit tier.

Seriously nigger?

This whole "no bra" thing is another example of something which isn't a civil rights issues, and it's just retarded to not wear a bra, with one exception I will mention.

Bras are important because they support the breasts and prevent them from moving around so much to aid movement. A bra also protects the breasts and nipples from damage, and helps them not to sag with time. Bras are great for women, and the aesthetics resulting from bras are great for men. Women who don't want to wear bras for some political reason are typically ugly dyke kikes, and they can fuck off.

There is one exception. Totally flat-chested women are better off without bras, I do believe. In that scenario, bras aren't supporting much of anything, and the fabric will probably just irritate the nipples and get in the way. Not many women fit into this category.

Also, OP is a faggot as always.

Doing frontal exercises are goig to be worse for them. They need to work on back exercies, traps, and rear shoulders.

Yes I am serious m8! To me, it is slutty behavior. Too many women are already whores and we don't need more whores. There is no way for me to allow my future daughters to post their tits on the internet. I would belt them if they did this.

From here those look like implants.

Yeah, and that's what that poster was saying.

"Girliness means your argument will rest on your gender, and the only argument that rests on your gender is - show us your tits, whore".

The way I'm reading it it discourages girls to be airheaded cunts because they'll just be used as such.

Whenever a girl says "guys, I'm a gurl and stuff" the only reply to is is "show us your tits" - not "as a girl how do you view x, y, and z".

i guess they're the ones who should wear bralettes

I hate jews and niggers and want Trump to Make America Great Again. It is known only niggers, spics, curries, and muzzies commit rape. Therefore I like and support fugging a white males. I'm also a huge proponent of freedom of speech and despise cuck sjw muh triggers babies who want to b& everything.

So pretty much same reason you guys are here.

Bralettes for booblettes.

what about Holla Forums's views on women? do you think women voting is harmful? that they shouldn't get to vote anymore? that they should obey their husbands?

kek

UNDERRATED POST

Most women are daft sjw femicunts, so I sympathize with Holla Forums to a degree. Not all females are bad, only 90%. Unfortunately yes, all citizens should get to vote. Men should step up and be a larger positive influence and role model for women, and I think much of it would correct itself. If cucks are a "generation of men raised by women," then femicunts are, "a generation of women raised by women." We need good male role models.

Women should obey their husbands to the extend husbands are obliged to obey their wives. It should be equality and an equal partnership. I disagree with male genital mutilation and unfairness in divorce court regarding alimony and child rights, by the way. Men really get shafted.

you just said

why do you think that? you even admit it's unfortunate. how can you think it's wrong but still support it?

women are biased towards other women and men are biased towards women. that's a fundamental, ingrained part of gender roles. it meant that when men's and women's voices are counted equally, there will always be a preference towards women. you can't more easily change that than you can abolish gender.

there's cultural biased towards women (from men and women) as well as institutional bias like divorce courts. that means that when a man and woman in a relationship are supposedly equal, each of them and society's pressure on them will be for the women to get better treatment and the man to let himself be treated worse.

they can only be equal if there are no differences between them, if gender has been abolished. as long as the man is a man and the woman is a woman, they will act differently, and those differences will only be balanced it their obligations are also different.

TITS OR GTFO!

Women shouldn't even be allowed clothing.

Yeah well you can still tease her cute litle nipples and embarass her by some playful insults.

Just get her to start lactating permanently.

No.

Heretic

If she has wide hips and a respectable butt, there's no problem.

don't care let the feminist have saggy tits, makes them more ugly and more angry so I support this

FFS retard, go look at africans natural titties, all of them have saggy tits, GTFO

No, only families should be allowed to vote. One family = one vote. A family should consist of a man, a woman, and at least 3 children.

There is no such thing as an equal partnership. Mutual respect and love maybe, but that doesn't mean an equal relationship. Men should always lead because this is what women want anyway and it's for the best.

Too bad about the shitty hipster music and that they never popped out completely…

US is probably skewed by all the massive hamplanet niggresses that have 48FFF floppers and weigh 300lbs.

wew what a cuckquean

Why does trannies wear bra's? Are they chauvinistic pigs that want to supress the glorious women's liberation-movement of releasing their breast from the patriarchtic holders?

This is why women shouldn't EVER be included in any political discussion or cicle, ever.
All you do is derail with "give me attention!!1!".
This is why we hate tripfags, avatarfags and namefags.

Also 555-come-on-now.jpg at all those thirsty omegas on here "why do you like Holla Forums?" "what do you think about women's rights?".

Because it's bullshit.

t. Slav

alright then love, prove me wrong. post your voluptuous breasts

spoiler that porn sheesh
what do you think this is? Holla Forums?

Consider yourself lucky gore isn't being posted, Reddit.

not even undies to keep them looking sexy?

Actually, the structure of female breasts and the way they are made should enable them to be perky and hold up just fine for most of female life, the key problem is the loss of elasticity of skin and hormonal decrease by the time they get to menopause, which causes them to droop.
Bra does not prevent them from being saggy and there is no real anatomic need for them. The only exception is fashion and the need to keep the breasts in place while working or if doing sports.

I don't believe you. Prove it.

Onbly most of the time:
ixquick.com/do/search?q=hitler woman vote

typical.

He needs to stop being a degenerate, stop watching (((anime))) where he gets these kinds of ideas, or just kill himself and be done with it. Disgusting.

a new low for Holla Forums

God I hope I get to impregnate my aryan qt3.14 soon….

Terrific logic.

It's like you intentionally misread the part about it being his own sister, or is there something (((you're))) trying to promote here?

Chaim, you're trying to promote jews as being positive here and it's not going to work. Your degeneracy no matter what the form is just that: degeneracy.

Begone.

biology does that not art, SJeW

There are no women on the internet.

Biology doesn't make you a degenerate pedo, kike.

humans are ready to procreate in the early teen years, we choose not to allow this because it has benefits to society at large. That does not mean we aren't biologically programmed for it.

Tits are the gods best creation, he outdid himself there.

just a shame he gave them such a bad home.

You have to take the good with the bad, man.

If men had tits, humanity would die out within several generations. All social interactions would devolve to hanging around and groping each other tits while convincing ourselves how it's totally not gay. We're grabbing each other's tits, not dicks.

Tits != dicks.

Unless you're from Taiwan, then I have no fucking idea what's going on there.

if men had tits, men wouldn't be so thirsty and would cuck themselves for the sake of women/feminism less.

I wouldn't be so sure.

I noticed that the cucks usually are ass men. Or, to be more precise, pussy men. They don't notice anything else about the women but the pussy. They're obsessed by it because they don't get it. So they go for the next closest thing.

To them, looking at tits is a sign of not being in the CURRENT YEAR. For every story about a guy checking out some girls ass, you get 20 stories about some guy checking out her tits. So they try to do the "I'm not like the other guys" bullshit, and try to minimize the amount of time they spend looking at tits. And because they're thirsty motherfuckers, all that sexual energy goes to the ass.

That is not to say all ass men are cucks. Tit men love tits because they are both a symbol of maternity and because they can look at their women's smiling face. 'Traditional ass men love asses because the hips are mesmerizing, and their paternal instincts are kicked off into overdrive. They want kids.

Cuck ass men just want to fuck. They're absolute scum. They probably would never touch your tits, because that would be gay. Not that they have anything against gays, but you know, they're hypocrites.

This is the most virginal post I have ever seen. Do you know anything about breasts and how women's bodies age? You'll living in some porn-produced fantasyland of plastic, gravity-defying tits. And then you're trying to blame the predictable effects of nature on feminism and Jews. Sheeeesh! You realize that you'll never, ever lose your virginity if you keep up such tin-hat insanity.

In the human species sex is highly developed. The female is receptive at all times, she has permanent breasts, she takes an active part in sexual selection. Eve’s apple, as it were, fertilizes mankind; or at least spurs to its ageless preoccu­pation.

It is obvious that sex has a very special character for human beings. It has a special biological character. Let us take one simple, down-to-earth criterion for that:

we are the only species in which the female has orgasms.

That is remarkable, but it is so. It is a mark of the fact that in general there is much less difference between men and women (in the biological sense and in sexual behaviour) than there is in other species. That may seem a strange thing to say. But to the gorilla and the chimpanzee, where there are enormous differences between male and female, it would be obvious. In the language of biology, sexual dimorphism is small in the human species.

==The Ascent of Man by J. Bronowski=

doclecture.net/1-55906.html

Squirting Tutorial

xhamster.com/movies/5289554/sexologa_ensinando_como_gozar_esquichando.html

THAT IS BULLSHIT
other species can experience female orgasms.

Mikeeusa please, you're not going to convince anyone.

According to J. Bronowski, we are the only species in which the female has orgasms.

wtf why?

then both you and this Bronowksi are WRONG.

We are also the only species in which the female has permanent breasts

imagine if breasts came and went on girls…

youtube.com/watch?v=oXL2dOS-mbM

Then you've never seen horse porn.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oXL2dOS-mbM

Confusing peeing with orgasm

youtube.com/watch?v=oXL2dOS-mbM&lc=HTD7ZgWVNEpSrl_7Fy9ACjh4jE3ZSWb6VzVo5R70V6w

[citation needed]

user, horse breeders and caretakers have been making female horses cum during the mating season to help them settle down.

According to Alfonso Troisi, a clinical psychiatrist in Rome who has studied female orgasm in Japanese macaques, they're easier to study in the lab than gorillas or chimps. Macaques species tend to have longer copulations than other primate species like gorillas, which is a bonus if you're trying to observe their mating behavior.

"In the lab, by artificial stimulation, it is possible to trigger female orgasm in virtually any primate species."In a 1998 study, he and his co-author wrote that "Under specific circumstances, nonhuman primate females may experience orgasm." But, the rate at which the females orgasmed was variable, and they weren't exactly sure what caused them.

naw braw

imagine schlicking girls to calm them down.

thats a pretty small dick for a horse

he's just low test

[citation needed]

don't bully horses

>>>/atheism/

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

1 Timothy 2:9-15
likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works. Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

Titus 2:3-5
Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

1 Peter 3:1-7
In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives, as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior. Your adornment must not be merely external—braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women also, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves, being submissive to their own husbands; just as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear.

1 Corinthians 7:1-5
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

1 Corinthians 11:1-16
Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.

Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you. But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head. For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man.

For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. That is why a wife ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman; for as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God. Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a wife to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, but if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For her hair is given to her for a covering. If anyone is inclined to be contentious, we have no such practice, nor do the churches of God.

1 Corinthians 14:33-35
For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

Bonus Scripture for all degenerates:

1 Corinthians 6:9-20
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

“All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. “All things are lawful for me,” but I will not be dominated by anything. “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.” But he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with him.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Ecclesiastes 7

25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:

26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:

28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

how did that work out?

Can women fend for themselves without nanny government to hand them the gibs?

of course not. it was the most stupid decision in history for men to allow them that option.

seductivejewess4.net/type-iva6-roberta-sarah-singer-alias-roberta-pedon/

Behold, Holla Forumss favorite website.

MGTOW: the book.

(((Howard Stern))) had recordings of various animals having orgasms and by the sounds of it it appears it inspires some type of reaction.

Yes, goys, female animals have orgasms too

Sounds about right. Women only orgasm through abusing men and satisfying their need for trinkets through shopping.

I know this post is old and the thread is old but for you and all the other anons here, I just could not let this retardation pass. I have studied anatomy for years, dissected countless cadavers, and taught the subject for just as long. You are talking out of your goddamned asshole.

SUSPENSORY LIGAMENTS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Suspensory ligaments are pieces of strong and fibrous connective tissue that hold the breast tissue up. They run between the glands and fatty tissue that make up the bulk of the breast. THEY are what hold the breast tissue up. Connective tissue and the collagen therein naturally breaks down with age. Nothing you can do about it. Bras may have a tiny effect but the effect is just that - small. Most of it is genetics. And, probably how many times a woman becomes pregnant. Two things can cause a woman's breasts to sag after pregnancy/breastfeeding. 1) The glandular tissue grows to feed a newborn, expands the breast tissue, and this stretching can break the suspensory ligaments due to them not being able to grow at the same pace as the breast tissue. 2) Women produce more of an enzyme that breaks down or softens connective tissue during pregnancy. This is designed to allow the pubic symphysis (the cartilage attaching your pelvic bones together in the front) to soften, allowing distension during childbirth. This has the secondary cause of weakening the suspensory ligaments.

Pectoral muscles have nothing to do with the sag of breast tissue. Sure, when you flex your pecs that will draw all of the tissue overlying the pecs up with the muscle, but that does not mean that the structural stability of the muscle is linked to the structural stability of the breast. They are separate structures.

In summation, FUCK YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT

Into the Trash you go.jpeg

Honestly there is nothing wrong with wearing bralettes or going braless and doing so has nothing to do with feminism. My gf wears them and they are apparently much more comfortable than full bras because they are less restrictive/painful and less hot. If women wear those nipple pad things they won't poke through either and you wouldn't be able to tell.

Women went braless or wore cloth wraps around their chest for tens of thousands of years yet people nowadays think bras are absolutely necessary.

The only reason someone may want a heavy duty full bra is if they have massive breasts which cause discomfort while moving around. Smaller breasts look better imo and are better for athleticism and fitness and don't get saggy.

Pic related, its how women in the Reich exercised. Ancient Greeks and Romans did it in the nude. Gymnasium literally means "naked exercise".

Jews btfo

I don't know why, I find that funny for some reason.

gonna guess she's small b-cup at the most.

Yeah, 34B I believe.

do you think she's hotter in bralettes/training bras than she would be in proper bras?

"The Force of Gravity is with you"

No, I don't care either way.

Panties are the things that really matter

guyslikegirlspanties.blogspot.com/2011/08/why-do-guys-like-girls-panties.html?showComment=1314908177163#c3931730640567790382

xhamster.com/channels/new-upskirts-1.html

youtube.com/watch?v=atP61pHpUwU

because they look hot, unlike what's underneath.

its hard to stay strong on college campuses these days

they don't look that bad…

Glycine is good for sleep if nothing else (major part of collagen, etc). "Semi-essential" according to some. Also very cheap. I take 5-10 grams every night.
longecity.org/forum/topic/78902-glycine-should-we-be-taking-it/page-1

longecity.org/forum/topic/78902-glycine-should-we-be-taking-it/#entry733879

Women getting large muscles isn't really something that tends to happen naturally without massive effort for countless years and with some decent genetic for it.

How so?
The more calories you eat, the bigger the breasts. The reason fat people tend to have big tits is because they can store fat like any other part of the body. Fat beyond a certain minimum doesn't contribute to anything worthwhile but a store of energy as far as I know. I think the issue of good vs bad breasts as far as children are concerned has more to do with lack of breasts vs breasts. I.e. if it gets your dick hard the woman is probably more than sufficient.

"large"

The fuck…
Posting more tits but not bumping.

Did you just win the thread?

Eh fuck me. Forgot image

It's a fucking jew you newfag.

Great thread we got going on here.

U wan sum moar ficki ficki

I don't understand feminist logic. These feminists hate men admiring or staring at them, but then they decide to no longer wear bras? Shit, fine by me. I don't have a problem with looking at nipples through shirts all day. And don't even get me started on that stupid "free the nipple" movement. Seriously, what's their logic with this?

I think the argument stems from desensitization. If we see titties all day somehow men will no longer find them sexually arousing, kinda like showing leg in the late 1800s was a sexually arousing thing. What they fail to understand though is that titties are awesome and no one gives a shit about bony fuckin ankles

bruh i dont think your theory is correct

out of the way chestlets

HIGH TEST

except we all have varying degrees of desensitisation
from being as desensitized as I and only getting turned on be exposed vag to being as bad as a muslim that gets turned on by women wearing a head to toe bag

The modern bra. Many civs not in Africa had bra like devices since antiquity

an important element of the modern bra is its push up function, even those not labeled as such. it functions not so much to simply support but rather to pull upwards in an unnatural position and pad it which makes the breast look larger thus more sexually appealing.

it'd be like if men wore padded penis lenghtener to "support" muh dick, and accentuated that with thin, tight pants

there were no pre-christian items of clothing in europe like the bra save the sports equipment used by Roman and Greek women during sports

Check medieval decorative cod pieces

Really, I thought wraps and supportive garments were more common than just the sporting ones, yknow, excluding the Minoans and all

celts and germanics just wore tunics and female toplessness wasn't uncommon in celtic society well not outside its too cold
hell heres a reconstruction of a celtic dress found on a skeleton in a grave in York
and the greek and roman women didnt have much in the way of undergarments especially with those loose flowing hellenic dresses

the first pic is standard unisex pants and in the second pic is one of the few instances of a bra
and as you can see they're in athletics in this depiction, such as carrying weights, balls and a baton and wheel

Gotcha,

Yeah that pic got tired around as hard evidence rather than use specific wear, hence my mistake.

It's not my theory boyos, its what these shit for brains feminists think

i know lad, women are so goddamned dumb it really makes it hard to support them being side by side in an equal society with us sometimes
i always imagine if i had a daughter id ensure they never end up as retarded as the multitude of women who either end up indoctrinated into a religious sect or the twin evils of feminism and communism

Yeah I agree. I live with my gf and the amount of times that she convinces me that she is clinically retarded on a daily basis through her actions is unreal

is that a dick or just a dildo?

where?
or are you that horny you believe a crease in the bed sheets is an appendage?

Well… there's your problem right there. Why would you support something you know is not true?

lad thats just typical female selfishness
if its not affecting them they dont care

like what?
the hellenics werent but if you're northern european women had pretty equal status with men most of the time
also i dont like the idea of my daughter ending up subservient to some guy in the future

I wouldn't have an issue with her being subservient if I KNEW the guy was great and had heavily vetted him beforehand. However, current culture does not value a father's input so it is better to err on the side of them being more independent.

If I read that correctly, It means that most women would chose based on race, all women love whites, asian women hate asians, and absolutely no one likes East Indians Mudskins or Blacks. But Black women hate white men. Latins are a mixed bag, but are the less hated from non whites.

wew, I was about ready to sperg out. I never get tired of nice legs or even just good waist:hip ratio.

see this is why we need to get back to our roots tbh
it was common in the ancient past for men to give their sons away once they reached adulthood to go live with their sworn/blood brothers family and it was then usual that after the boy had become a man via an initiation ceremony they'd just marry one of that guys female relatives
ergo you're marrying your daughter off to the son of one of your best friends that you've also had many years to observe and mentor

I'm pretty sure the vast vast majority of women still wear bras and will continue to do so

top fuckin kek can we bring this back into style?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cnMq8ayRbbOzhmQu1ie2AA/

Black people generally seem to have saggy tits, idk if that is related to bras.

Just like at this ape >>>Holla Forums6127313

She was probably wearing a bra her entire life.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81386842/#81400408

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86309850/#86315973

thelingerieaddict.com/2013/11/last-time-tribal-african-women-proof-bras-prevent-breast-sagging.html

Why does it seem like black women are more prone to have saggy titties?

GENETICS.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/48524464/#48526395

Actually, the shape of your breasts are thanks to genetics. If they are small and saggy, using a bra won't help you. If they are big and perky, you literally only need the bra to ease the weight, if you don't wear a bra they won't sag until you age.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/48524464/#48525729

Less bras=a world full of saggy tits

Women hate it when men won't just make a decision for them. That's the whole point of this feminism thing.

This might be off-topic but if my sister gives me a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye in front of her friends (I dropped her and her friends off at a friends place) Is it considered dominant or not?

I might be a little high at the moment but this is really bothering me right now

so they invented it first and now they want to remove it?

I read that psychiatrists used to make women orgasm to stop hysteria.

That's not a slav, that's a Jewess.

It's not if it's from a blood relative.

Oy vey

I don't wear a bra 1-2x/wk because I have small bewbs and can get away with it (and frankly idgaf 1-2 days/wk). Anyone who thinks that going bra-less is a political statement is either suffering from obesity-related brain malnutrition, judaisation/negrification, or parental dissafection rebound syndrome (PeeDurrs).

Nothing wrong with bralettes, though. They're just glorified sports bras.

in b4 REEEE togtfo cooties