Should stupid people be shot/removed from humanity?

Should stupid people be shot/removed from humanity?

Practically, I say yes, but you need to find a definitive method of measuring someone's intelligence. Even if you could, you'd get a lot of moral types that will tell you that human life has intrinsic value and we should respect the rights of others to exist and shit like that. Alternatively, if you could find a way to remove their brains and place them in jars so they can exist in their vegetative state without being a drain on society, then go ahead and do that. They won't know the difference, and they'll be out of everyone's hair, and you won't have to waste a perfectly good bullet.

natural selection by trolling is way more fun than just shooting them

No, someone needs to man the factories :^]

no

no, they just shouldn't have the right to vote or say stupid shit on internet

We;re close to replacing them

I don't think a lot of people would agree with it. It's too 'brutal' for our times

why?

jej no

because they're stupid themselves and are projecting their own stupidity upon others.

You would have been killed first, dear OP.
But seriously? Depends on who you call stupid, if it's average man then nope, number of truly intelligent people is dangerously low, too small to support steady population growth.
Anyway, I would like to see mandatory sterilization of defective men implemented.

Buh, I'd like to see china roadkilled. They're are so stupid as to think that having only one baby law is going to maintain/keep the population from growing. When in fact, they're killing it. The situation in China right now is so unbelievably illogical that I think that honestly Africa might even be smarter then them. I MEAN for fucks sake, this is obviously implemented to kill you and is obviously implemented by foreigners, and just guess who those foreigners are?

edgy

Don't cut youselfa

No they need a fedora and black trenchcoat so they can be enlightened

>>>/reddit/

Well, OP, whether or not you're a Libcuck or a Republibitch, you should support Planned Parenthood. They keep a lot of Nibbers from getting born.

No, they do a pretty good of killing themselves with their own stupidity
However, in places like NYC where a vast majority of its residents who almost always survive somehow despite their chronic stupidity, I say nuke 'em
t. New Yorker

Im completely serious with this, i think the best thing for the human race would be to sterilize everyone with an IQ under 100 for the next five generations. No one dies, no one is harmed, it's objective and simple. It would singlehandedly solve
I would give my life for this plan to be implemented.

OP here. I obviously agree with you but many say that IQ isn't a good measure of intelligence. We need to determine what type of intelligence is best for us, how to test for it better, then sterilize.

China is no longer enforcing their one child policy.

To begin with we should start with the low hanging, moldy fruit: the retarded. Resources which could help ill, recovering and well citizens are being wasted on keeping vegetables alive.

sterilizing criminals would be a good start

It's easy enough… just exterminate all those who voted for Trump… problem solved. It seems like a perfect Final Solution to this debate.

I've been tested myself, what don't you like about the tests?

I didn't say that, but if the world was ridden of all sub-100-IQs it would be a much better place. If it was ridden of all above-100-IQs, mankind would lose the ability to read and write within the next couple of centuries.

I know. The subsequent 4 generations would just be a nice little bit of eugenics on top of the cull.

while eugenics is nice and all, i don't agree iq should be the (only) deciding factor

why not try root out the other negative traits of humanity while at it?

It didn't really matter who you voted for though, they were all bad news.

In an ideal world, sure. However the IQ plan, on the surface, sounds much more innocent. Leftists wouldn't realize what it means in practice until its too late.

You mean how we'd be killing off all Chads, ghetto niggers, vapid normalfags, slutty women, single moms, and edgy Holla Forums and Holla Forums nazis?

Yes. And that there would be no human life south of the Sahara within 100 years

Yes.