Should stupid people be shot/removed from humanity?

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Should stupid people be shot/removed from humanity?

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Practically, I say yes, but you need to find a definitive method of measuring someone's intelligence. Even if you could, you'd get a lot of moral types that will tell you that human life has intrinsic value and we should respect the rights of others to exist and shit like that. Alternatively, if you could find a way to remove their brains and place them in jars so they can exist in their vegetative state without being a drain on society, then go ahead and do that. They won't know the difference, and they'll be out of everyone's hair, and you won't have to waste a perfectly good bullet.

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

spherecucks chimping out

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

natural selection by trolling is way more fun than just shooting them

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

No, someone needs to man the factories :^]

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

no

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

no, they just shouldn't have the right to vote or say stupid shit on internet

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

We;re close to replacing them

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

I don't think a lot of people would agree with it. It's too 'brutal' for our times

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

why?

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

human life has intrinsic value and we should respect the rights of others to exist
jej no

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

because they're stupid themselves and are projecting their own stupidity upon others.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

You would have been killed first, dear OP.
But seriously? Depends on who you call stupid, if it's average man then nope, number of truly intelligent people is dangerously low, too small to support steady population growth.
Anyway, I would like to see mandatory sterilization of defective men implemented.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

implying intelligent people can't force their stupid shit upon others

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Buh, I'd like to see china roadkilled. They're are so stupid as to think that having only one baby law is going to maintain/keep the population from growing. When in fact, they're killing it. The situation in China right now is so unbelievably illogical that I think that honestly Africa might even be smarter then them. I MEAN for fucks sake, this is obviously implemented to kill you and is obviously implemented by foreigners, and just guess who those foreigners are?

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

edgy

Don't cut youselfa

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

No they need a fedora and black trenchcoat so they can be enlightened

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

muh edgy
/reddit/index.html

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Well, OP, whether or not you're a Libcuck or a Republibitch, you should support Planned Parenthood. They keep a lot of Nibbers from getting born.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

No, they do a pretty good of killing themselves with their own stupidity
However, in places like NYC where a vast majority of its residents who almost always survive somehow despite their chronic stupidity, I say nuke 'em
t. New Yorker

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Im completely serious with this, i think the best thing for the human race would be to sterilize everyone with an IQ under 100 for the next five generations. No one dies, no one is harmed, it's objective and simple. It would singlehandedly solve
overpopulation
world hunger
neo-epidemics
violent crime, to a large extent
increasing scarcity of oil, meat and rare metals
I would give my life for this plan to be implemented.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

OP here. I obviously agree with you but many say that IQ isn't a good measure of intelligence. We need to determine what type of intelligence is best for us, how to test for it better, then sterilize.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

China is no longer enforcing their one child policy.

To begin with we should start with the low hanging, moldy fruit: the retarded. Resources which could help ill, recovering and well citizens are being wasted on keeping vegetables alive.

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

sterilizing criminals would be a good start

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

thinks IQ is everything

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

It's easy enough… just exterminate all those who voted for Trump… problem solved. It seems like a perfect Final Solution to this debate.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

many say that IQ isn't a good measure of intelligence
I've been tested myself, what don't you like about the tests?

I didn't say that, but if the world was ridden of all sub-100-IQs it would be a much better place. If it was ridden of all above-100-IQs, mankind would lose the ability to read and write within the next couple of centuries.

inb4 the 100 IQ mark changes to always be the average
I know. The subsequent 4 generations would just be a nice little bit of eugenics on top of the cull.

James Foster
James Foster

while eugenics is nice and all, i don't agree iq should be the (only) deciding factor

why not try root out the other negative traits of humanity while at it?

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

It didn't really matter who you voted for though, they were all bad news.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

In an ideal world, sure. However the IQ plan, on the surface, sounds much more innocent. Leftists wouldn't realize what it means in practice until its too late.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

You mean how we'd be killing off all Chads, ghetto niggers, vapid normalfags, slutty women, single moms, and edgy /pol/ and /leftypol/ nazis?

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Yes. And that there would be no human life south of the Sahara within 100 years

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

Yes.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

implying whites would not move over and make it fertile

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit