So how does it feel knowing that with all Dysnomia's new modding efforts things are still pretty much as dead here as...

So how does it feel knowing that with all Dysnomia's new modding efforts things are still pretty much as dead here as they were 3 weeks ago? Oh, and the content hasn't changed any either. Lame ass 4chan reject threads from 2 years ago, mostly.
It's like I told you before…nothing can save this board. It has been too little, too late. I have no doubt that Dysnomia will never leave Holla Forums, and in the end it will be him and whoever is willing to suck him off sitting here by themselves pretending to be a trending chanboard.
Sad, really.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/10320019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello brony

why haven't you left yet? fuck off

You guys would probably be a lot less irritable if your mouths didn't taste like your own shit and Dysnomia's jizz.
Relax. They are just facts. They can't hurt you.

you type like an aspie no wonder ur angry, did ur favorite brony trip poster get banned or something

what do you expect Dysnomia to do ?
You want Dysnomia to make threads about various topics every 5 min to stimulate the lurkers to post more ?

are you Dysnomia making threads to shit on you to drive the pph up ?

Hi Dysnomia

OK that explains the spiderman, smurf, sunshine and braxton posts. Thought I went nuts for a second. I'm all for shilling, disinformation, even propaganda but try harder please.

I thought you were all happy in the trasacan?
Why are you pushing this hard for a comeback?
What made you change your mind?

goo job post per hour went up by 6%

kek omg we suck

It really started dropping after the pony and tripfaggots incident. When they were booted and the spam happened a lot left, and it slowly dwindled since.
Ded board, ded thred.

I have a legitimate suspicion that this might be a mod pretending to be one of the horsefuckers.
I know them.
Most of them are happily posting in the trashcan they want nothing to do with Holla Forums they even got free 4 chan passes to avoid captcha

That is just my point….it never mattered what he did or didn't do. As soon as the 4chan/reddit fags showed up it was over. That is why you have 3 pepe threads, a spiderman thread, a smurf thread, 2 no girlfriend threads, and an "I am going to be the next Columbine" thread all on the first page.
I am not saying that anything he did was wrong, because nothing he coiuld have done would have made a difference. What I have said is that he should have just nuked the board and told Jim to fuck off as soon as the invasion began. It would have saved him a lot of trouble and wouldn't have made him look so stupid.

Fuck.
This place is 4chan.
How did that happen?

I'm never going to post in 4chan but here is the link to their thread:
boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/10320019
Somebody ask them if one of them is making these threads.

You pointing to the one decent thing that Dysnomia has done and using that as your defense mechanism is pretty fucking amusing, I have to tell you.

You do all realize that as soon as he wakes up Dysnomia will delete this thread, right?

Patterns say your rite, Jim and Trap Boy don't want to worry they're heads with the actual boards, their hear four money so Dysmonia will stay. Dysmonia didn't become the hero he wanted and if he leave he will be nothing. Nothing will change, but we can still have fun in other ways. Spam is hilarious.

Wow, that may be the most retarded post I have ever seen.

bump to stay ahead of the spam attack

So Dysnomia's spamraid solution is to limit the number of PPH the board accepts?
How does that not serve as a de facto DDoS?
If nobody can post once the limit has been hit, all the spammers have to do is flood the board once an hour, and the board is effectively shut down? What kind of solution is that??? Seems to me you have just made their job easier!

Fake drama from the spammer.

You sure make quality posts and threads. People like you don't belong on imageboards and should fuck off back to discord or halfchan.

Isn't it great to have such an active Image Board Community?

8ch.pl/4chon
This place has 1/2 the same posting rate as THIS PLACE does.

Don't tell him that, kek.

(You)(You)
what are you talking about ?
what limits ?

Try reporting them, dipshit.

sage