Daily reminder that love is love

daily reminder that love is love

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-old-was-Mary-mother-of-Jesus-when-she-gave-birth-to-Jesus
bbc.com/news/world-40541611
ponderingscripture.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/genesis-1931-35-lots-daughters-sleep-with-their-father/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least you're not gay.

fetishes are not love. fetishes are caused by poor wiring and misfiring in the brain. stop trying to fool yourself and others into thinking your mental illness is normal. it isn't.

sage shlomo. Kike psychology pseudoscience

it factually is, sorry

daily reminder that nobody cares about you and your self control issues fucking loser

indeed. love is love!

it's good meme to hit normies with

Sauce on bottom image please

Degenerates out

Seconding this because, if it's what I think it is, it shouldn't have left the darkweb.

Nice meme.

Fetishes fixate on a specific trait at the exclusion of the person that exhibits that trait. Pedophilia, by contrast, is a response to a wide set of stimuli corresponding to a class of humans known as little girls, and is therefore a sexual orientation.

daily reminder that if you love someone that doesn't even understand the concept of love yet you are a pedo or a rapist

kissing is not cp. nice try, anti-pedo kike

lol

If it were a fixation on, say, feet, then it would be a disgusting morally reprehensible fetish that leads to antisocial behavior and toxic relationships.
However, since the focus is on little girls in their entirety, it is perfectly healthy and leads to the formation of loving and nurturing bonds.
Podiphilia = fetish
Pedophilia = orientation

lol

Some people are pedosexuals, get over it.

You fuck your wife/girlfriend and probably jerk off. Your kid is half youreself and you're girlfriend. How is this sort of thing not a form of masterbating or show of affection for your spouse? If anything I'd think a lack of arousal from ones own children is a sign of self loathing and rejection of your significant other.

You stupid fucking idiots.

And here we go with the angry incestuous pedo trying to make a point but only coming off as a spergy basketcase. Don't be mad you're fucked in the head. I'm not the one who caused it. It's you pedos trying to rationalize indulging in your sickness despite knowing full well that you can't. You pedos are simply incapable of knowing what love is. It's pretty sad stuff. Look at your post, no notion of love whatsoever, just crude lust. You're pathetic, m8. Exactly like faggots, it's all your life circles around, fulfilling your fetish as produced from your brain being improperly sorted. How sad is that, being so damaged and having some knowledge of that damage but still going to all the lengths to try and fool yourself and everyone else as though you're a functional human being? How sad is that, being incapable of ever knowing love as REAL love and not some perverse wanking fantasy? How sad is that, where you'll never be given the proper treatment or social conditioning to correct or keep your defect in check? smh

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PEDOPHILIA

I DON'T SEE AN ARGUMENT THERE, FRIEND.

It's fairly obvious, tripfag.

Only love I know is 2D

your love is shallow, user

The mental gymnastics in this post reveal the lengths pedophobes will go to in order to justify their bigotry.

IT'S FAIRLY OBVIOUS YOU'RE A ANTIPEDO-KIKE AND A FAGGOT, TBH

You poor fuck-up. Being one of God's mistakes can't be easy. I really do feel sorry that you ended up a botched human. All that potential, lost because of improper neural fusing. Sad.

That's nice, dear.

Love is love

Wow I hit a tender spot. I never excluded the possibility of love or suggested lust. I pointed out a logical flaw in your witch hunt that you don't like because it makes you uncomfortable and you don't want to deal with the reality of sex and how dangerous it is.

It's only dangerous because you let your government get way the fuck out of control. Even common herpes is a bunch of fucking genetically engineered shit.

More to the point i didn't suggest this behavior was acceptable or even preferred.

oh yea sure user, let me get with a 3D woman!
It's really easy isnt it? you fucking retard.

God impregnated Mary when she was 13 and that makes him a pedophile.

Your move, Christcuck.

true love is when you choose to refrain from pursuing relationship with someone because you think it's better for her even if it breaks your own heart

i wish i didn't know true love

t. pedo

if you fall in love with a 12yo you're probably a retard.
just sayin.

Yea you have missed a lot of opportunities for personal growth. Unfortunately neutering people and not telling them creates a bunch of people who can't tell their loss of sexual urges from personal development or mental illness. This leads to dangerous opinions and policy that reinforces the need for more stupidity and witch hunts.

Not Nicky Minaj

Source please

This post was actually meant to agree.

Like it matters

quora.com/How-old-was-Mary-mother-of-Jesus-when-she-gave-birth-to-Jesus

ONLY SPOONFEEDING I'M DOING FOR YOUR DUMB ASS NIGGER

she was virgin mother

Either God, Joseph, or some other random kike impregnated her. She wasn't a virgin when Christ was born.

Checkmate Cathocucks.

Quit arguing about it. You're not going to figure it out and it wouldn't matter if it did.

presidential cream pies e'ry night
bbc.com/news/world-40541611

im atheist actually

pedos are cancer tbh

What if that guy's a Christian. You don't know his beliefs.

He just said he is a atheist. How he can be Christian ?

No I mean the guy in your picture.

And bogs are bogs.

Get used to them.

Then he made himself very bad apperance. Many atheists wear fedoras because they think its fashionable.

Ah, apologies then.

You normalfags are the true cancer. We pedos are the T-cells of Holla Forums.

I'm a pagan you niggerfaggot.

Every Atheist I have met has not ever worn a fedora let alone owns one.
However, the amount of Christians that I know where fedoras is significantly higher.

Well, you do make this board more interesting.

Can you prove it ?

Lain is awesome faggot

God doesn't real

Nice english

No, all I can offer is my personal anecdote. I used to have a dyslexic, awkward, spergy friend.
He wore a fedora because he thought it looked cool. He even wore it to school on occasion.
He was also Christian.

So no, I guess I can't prove it to you, which means it never happened.

There's no mystery here faggot, no more than if Suzy Coalburner shits out a baby and says she was a virgin. Mary was asleep, raped, or had sex with a human.

Stop posting memes.

L*in is a whore and pure shit. She is unworthy to be treated as anything more than shit.

Maybe. But i have strong hate toward atheists and their irrational paranoia against everybody who dissagree with them.

Someone asked you for proof of that once and you posted a video with a shallow, bizarre clip that if you squinted just right and had been kicked by a mule as a child you could kind of think she was a slut. Having not been kicked as a child I can confidently say you're just a faggot butthurt that She hasn't accepted you yet.

Well doesn't that go for pretty much any group?

Athiest here; not irrational or paranoid. Try again cuck

You mean you don't want to make everybody believe in atheism ?

Nigga wat? When was this? I honestly don't remember that. Inb4 haha you're lying xDD, I've had an sperg pose as me, so I may not have done it tbh.

As much as I want to cure any other insanity, but I have other priorities.

Hahahahahaha!

Well, I don't

Then you are irrational and bigoted.

I didn't look at the name (stop attention whoring you cock sucking tutuwearing fudge packer) so it may have been a different troll

Also atheism isn't something you believe in, any more than not worshiping Zeus is a religion.

Nigger, you are truly retarded. I can understand why you'd flock to L*in the Whore of Shit. Fuck you and fuck your so called goddess.

Everyone is a little irrational and bigoted, but my refusal to believe without evidence is the foundation of rationality.

Daily reminder that Lot's daughters got him drunk and raped him, getting pregnant from him.
ponderingscripture.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/genesis-1931-35-lots-daughters-sleep-with-their-father/

I never said it was.

alternatively it was consensual or he raped them, but made them say the opposite happened.

Disregard that, I suck cocks

ok

Quran also states she's the third person of the trinity.

You know I said no such thing faggot

Nigga, what the fuck are you talking about?

so are you saying daughters want to fuck their own fathers or aren't you?

two spics and an anglo babby. makes perfect sense.

Neither. I'm not addressing the question at all.

but i am

i was about to say it

well i think the bible is clearly teaching us that not only are daughters interested in seducing their own fathers into sex and becoming impregnated by them, but that g-d approves and encourages it