Hey anons, do you listen to weebshit? i sure do. you better start posting weebmusic in this thread...

hey anons, do you listen to weebshit? i sure do. you better start posting weebmusic in this thread. let's try to match my theme, but you can post whatever the fuck you want. okay let's go!

fuck all of you

2weeb4u

ah wait, now that i've listened to op's music it seems this seems closer

Does this work? I liked the one you posted a lot, if you've got more please share it.

2hu4u

here's that, jews!

nice

no.

not so weebshit, but still great. thanks

nah

gay

not weeby, but me likey thank you

Clannad isn't gay, you're gay.

gay

post more

japanese jazz fusion. follow the recommended vids in the sidebar.

Also join the imperium thread

ive no watch anime in a long time but i still listen to some weebshit i watched back then

Japanese math rock.

does this work

one of my fav back then

Oh come on user. Don't give up on anime! Anime would never give up on you!

Holy shit I'm listening to this rn and its fucking amazing!

its just that watching anime is not the same anymore, i cant even concentrate finishing 1 episode anymore whereas i could easily watch anime all day everyday back then, things has changed and theres nothing i can do, tho i still listen all those weebshit i used to listen or rewatch some of them for nostalgia every now and then

also i forgot to post music

Oh, so it's not that you dislike/hate anime it's just that you have an a short attention span. I can relate. I bet that's the same for tv/games (or at least tv) isn't it?

well the situation is weird, cuz it only apply to all the new anime im trying to get into. i can still watch old anime ive watch finely without this problem, or even tv show. like i just finished watching the whitest kid u know, and im fine. Tho i dropped almost all the new anime im trying to watch. Even if i did finish it, its just me forcing myself to finish it. i used to thought its just becuz im watching shit anime, however i even dropped FMAB halfway thru it, i just cant get into the story anymore

Was this on a tv "tv" or was this watched on your monitor (via your pc). Because, I've been noticing that it's a lot harder to focus doing shit on my computer lately. I watch tv on a tv just fine but watching anything on a pc is very tiring on my eyes (I think this is mainly the reason why I can't concentrate on it anymore). Anyway, I'm going to try putting my pc farther away from me and see if that helps.

Also, forgot to mention that LEDs (what is used in most monitors) are in fact, very bad for the eyes. It's more efficient than CCFLs, but still a lot worse on the eyes.

fuck, ive been staring into my monitor whenever i have time to spare ever since i moved out from my parents. also yep watching shits from tv is just /comfy/, i can watch it for a long time, or even watching a full ep of some random anime airing on it.

Step one:
Step two:

chu chu comin' thru motha fucka

kawaii beatssssssssssssss

totally not low and slow in tempo or rhythm like OP wants but we'll get there later and we'll also get less electronik-y too.

weeb as fuk mudda fukka

I used to listen to some X-Japan but I eventually got over it

behold my exquisite tastes, anons

if this isn't weebshit then fuck you i'm taking over your thread anyway wherever you are faggot OP

user why u tryna target me w/ specific advertising?

this one grooves

THIS will get your feet tapping!

that's not weebshit, fucker.

i think myth & roid is great so i'm gonna post em up

yeeeeeeeeee

ok real nigga shit

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia op is pretty hype

god tier opening right here

I wanna post some real calmer shit from Puella but y'all already know majority of it is blocked because of the Jews

Apols… This is pretty poppy.

You can just imagine J-Pop dancing to this!

That's funny you posted Behemoth, because, I was gonna post a Behemoth song in response to you.

Why do Europoors love Metal so much when they are such pussywhipped cucks? is it a way to vent their masculinity?

more instrumentals

bosting in ebin bred

heres the mp3 tho

Trip-dubs check 'em and all that useless weeaboo shit

wow full house

I cannot stop playing this

So sexeah

retarded

I found this on Spotify last night. She's breddy gud.

Sorry to dissapoint you, user, but…

You didn't. I actually like her more now tbh.