Anyone else agree Hillary would be doing a better job by now?

ITT: we use meme magic to impeach Trump and make Empress Hillary a reality.

No Trumpanzees allowed.

and then you woke up

2016 may not have happened, but 2017 can.

Shhh, calm your hate user.

Nope. War with Russia. War in the Middle East. Open borders with Mexico. Those few things alone would have destroyed the nation.

She's a loser user.

Bitch is a loser user. A full blown loser.

This bitch lost an election rigged in her favor.

Would you help her, Holla Forums?
Would you partake in the destruction of her phones and laptops afterwards?

There's only one place for Hillary Clinton.

Can you imagine the bitter tears?

She kills people

The perfect, amazing personal joy that I felt upon learning that Clinton had lost the election. I was so used to evil people getting their way. I was certain she was going to win.

Then God threw us a wonderful curve ball. For me it wasn't about seeing Trump win, it was about seeing Clinton lose. It actually reaffirmed my faith in God.

same

I wanted to help make Hillary lose support with women. So I decided to push a few major issues, including scum bag Bill's many rape and sexual assault accusations.

So I made the first image. It's based on the Obama hope image. I used about a dozen social media burner accounts and I spammed the fuck out of it. I hope that it would inspire a talented artist to make a better version…

And they did. Two different artists got the hint about a week or so later…

nice propaganda

So I printed one of those images on a t-shirt and started saying shit like "I'm going to wear this shirt to a Clinton rally!" Even though I would never do that because I'm afraid of getting my ass kicked. But I hoped if I said this enough times someone would get the message.

And about a week later someone got the message and did exactly as I had hoped.

It actually happened a couple of times in the following weeks. And that's my story.

no and fuck off

she would ave been doing a better job, yes, but i'm glad trump won because hillary needed to get crushed because she is a dumb bitch

This Brothers.

She's horrible corrupt in every way, and I feel satisfied and relieved that she isn't president. No.

I made some of those too.
good times.

Trump and Hilary both puppets of capitalism doesn't make any difference what so ever for the working class.
Liberals and Conservatives will be shot when the revolution comes.

replace tripfags with literally anything else in any situation and this picture is golden

Illegal immigrants and vote fraud user. Why do you think no states want to hand over voter information to Trumps vote fraud commission?

I don't remember her complaining about this when she got more votes than Obama.

as Holla Forums owner?

Trump isn't building a wall. Even if he builds a fence, Mexico isn't paying for it. Guess you will pay for it? You, if it's supported by tax dollars or tariffs on products coming from Mexico.

He isn't "draining the swamp", instead he's filled his cabinet with cabinet with wall street CEOs and long serving members of the military industrial complex.

He's isn't going to lock up Hillary, Obama, or get to the bottom of "Pizzagate." He isn't going to put POC "back in their place", keep women barefoot and pregnant, or force LGBTQ members back in the closet.

He is going to continue the same policies that have ravished the Middle East and inspired acts of terrorism for decades.

He is going to cut taxes for the very wealthy and give the same bullshit trickle down spin as other Republican presidents have.

If nothing's going to change on the "menu", wouldn't you prefer a cook with experience who won't burn the restaurant down in a grease fire?

1. If the election was "rigged", why rig it just enough to win the popular vote? Robby Mook should have bussed some more of those supposed illegal voters into FL, NC, WI and MI.

2. Red states including Mississippi, Kentucky and Tennessee have refused to hand over voter information, with several other red states on the fence. All states Trump won by large margins.

3. Trump's obsessed with the popular vote because he knows his "win" isn't worth the paper it's certified on. When you're a narcissist who's built their career self-image on winning, any loss, especially one this public, is devastating. If Trump had lost to a black man after leading the pack for months in the primary, he probably would have killed himself.

I never thought I'd be unironically defending HRC to you guys, but here I am.

4. Trump doesn't want to be impeached. When the FBI has him backed into a corner, he'll have Ivanka do a press conference where she announces he has dementia and has decided to step down for the good of country. Which isn't that far fetched considering his behavior and absent mindedness.

1. The popular vote was a lot closer. With about 42000 votes separating the two.

2. Hillary could fought on at the convention. Any republican candidate, especially McCain, was seen as a long shot following 8 years of Bush. And also she had a lot more friends among the delegates and DNC brass than Obama. But instead of tearing down the presumed nominee, she supported him, got her supporters to support him, and served in his cabinet for 4 years.

Name one policy of Hilary's and maybe I'll agree with you

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

fuck off

Depends. Was WW3 the end goal?

Drumpf is an incompetent orange bigot who won't do anything he says he will, but I'm troubled by what'll happen when he does.