So Holla Forums, why do you hate yourself?

So Holla Forums, why do you hate yourself?

For its me because I have skinny underdeveloped arms but a big gut that makes me look like I'm a preggo slag. Other stuff is being a neet, having some mental llnesses, and financial issues.

Because I am fat fucken manlet

I keep running away from my problems but when I don't run away they are still just as bad.

There are some cute girls I met when I was visiting my dad at work but one of them is a bully and the other never even talks to me.

I don't think my dad likes me.

What makes you feel like your dad doesn't like you?

i hate myself because i managed to get a cold in the middle of fucking summer
GODDAMMIT FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Everything I do falls apart. I cant communicate with people. As much as I want and need help, I can't and won't bring my issues up. I can't relate with anyone. I'm a self-isolated fuck-up.

Surly there's someone out there you can relate to.
Why can you not talk about your issues?

==>>7194034
sounds like a self-inflicted problem. grow the fuck up.

Sounds like you got the super AIDS

Why do you hate yourself user?

As user said
My issues, I should be able to fix them myself. People have it harder elsewhere. A decade of things not working out, it is grating. Over the last few years, I've been getting sick from nervousness. At work in particular, I get periods of nausea. I keep thinking about seeing a shrink but I'm pretty sure I'd just get taken advantage of. Or else they'd take away muh guns.

because says i got super AIDS

Physically sick from nervousness jeez that must suck, i'm not fond of shrinks or anything, they get payed for it, always stops me from checking one out.
Don't you have a buddy to talk to about things?

Ah buddy I'm sorry I said you has super aids. I hope that doesn't make you hate yourself anymore.

no worries man! be sure to check out our giftshop to the left of the train dynamo-gear assembly, and don't forget to pickup a coupon for a 25% discount on purchases from our website www.istillhatemyselfbecauseyousaidihaveaids.aids thanks for your visit!!!1

Kek, even though you have super AIDS,it looks like you now have the super clap too

If I did, I wouldn't be kvetching on Holla Forums.

I hate that I don't trust people enough, but that ain't my fault.

People around me who influenced me sucked.
Its the fault of everyone around me, so therefore it should be their problem. I don't vocalize my frustration enough to make it everyone else's problem.
Presently, I'm too docile and its my fault. I hate that, too.

That statement right there is the stupidest shit. Don't fuck with it.

My dad used to remind me of that shit as if it were a lost commandment. My problems are relative to me, and because of that they matter. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Fair enough
hope you can find someone to talk it through with user.

I'm mixed race but I grew up in a white household so I "act" white. But I don't look white so white women don't like me and ethnic women don't like me because I act too white. I hate being mixed.

Jewfro Pedro is that you?

OP, I think this deserved a picture.

I hate that I don't have the drive to jog in public. I can do it on a treadmill but if it comes to like actually jogging/running on sidewalk I can't do it.

Tomorrow I'll post a pic, not today

I get so much shit done when I'm not gaming then cave into getting game systems again because all my friends are on them and its how i remain connected to them but I'll fall back into a spiral of gaming whenever I have freetime and never going out and using my money for video games, protein mix, take out and restaurants to eat at. the videogame stuff takes like 90% of it though.

start working out, then

seems like a normal gamer for me tbh
as long as you could get something productive IRL, it's fine to get yourself 24h non-stop gaming time every saturday
I actually used 95% of my allowance for arcade game and the rest 5% for gas and emergency food money

Because I lie to everyone and myself. I know that deep inside, I enjoy manipulating people and I could turn into that type of people I despise the most in the world.

I hate that im not chad enought to keep up with my good looks