Deadbolt reaper costume

I made a thread last weekend about this and someone said they wanted to see how it would turn out.
The costume is basically done. I can't think of anything else I need to add

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aMAQvYpaTQo?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks good, but let's hope that it keeps Candlejack away f

Cool dude.

It looks good.

Well done.

Are you the mannaquin poster? You have a similar stature.

Thanks

Yes

dude what is going on with your room?
the door frame is half off. all those marks on the wall?

I decline to answer your question

Have you considered wearing something to push your shoulders up? Or maybe finding a real coat?

Ive thought about it but im not sure how I would make that work

that's a real big caliber buddy is it a .45
i think it's too big for you and that gay costume

I've never been to a sports shop, but surely there'd be a way to get shoulderpads for like football or wtvs.

what

Cool costume, for your next project you should install another power outlet and clean your room

WHAT IS THIS.
OP please post more photos of your room

Are you sure you want that? My room is an autistic pigsty, I think you'll have a stroke

do it fagot

You're an artist so your lifestyle is excusable.
It's a trade-off for being interesting

No, I really am just a lazy cunt. There is no excuse.

Alright, I didn't think the thread would go in this direction. Here we go. I'll start with my computer area

POST PICS

PHOTOS NOW

Live even why?

This is at the head of my bed, which is a mattress on the ground without a box spring tgi ng or frame under it. My computer is in a closet that doesn't have a door

Sorry for the small photos. My internet is really slow right now. If I upload too large of photos, they'll be uploading for 5 minutes

you probably shit in a bucket in the corner

ive seen worse tho. nice job having some standards OP

not bad as i thought it would be TBH

I poo in the loo like a civilized person

England is my city intensifies

honestly the mess of tangled cables is the most visually unappealing thing in the image

I was just trying for the trip7 sorry for the meme

lets see your bed

Clean your fucking room. Holy shit, user.
Costume looks bretty good.

Wow, you should go to comic-con.

I'm going to try to upload the rest of these as full sized images

Fuck man, sorry you live in such a shit-hole. I did too at a point, but damn dude, that's a pretty fucked up place.

So do you rent a room, or do you still live at home and your parents are really poor?

playing deadbolt right now!

One thing to add, ironing, or some alternative. That is all.

No offense, but you live in a closet.

jk

No need to be sorry. This is completely within my power to clean it, I'm just a bit of a hoarder

why do you have a wig?

Crossdressing, duh.

Ironing is for dandy faggots

dude you have to show us that artwork in the background

Hi Simon

You must not have seen the original mannequin thread.

By the way I will use my tripcodes for now on to identify myself

Posting in Toe-Thumb 2.0 thread.

nope i didn't see it.

Saw a banner of your work just a moment ago.
keep up the good work manniquin-tan, you're a hero.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa every time I see something like this I scream as if I was calling to prayer.

Where the fuck do you live?
What is this living situation you're in?
Post pics of your thumb.
See:

Oh no my powerword

Some dumb cunts head. Her husband thinks he can arrest me, I'll show him.

Really? I didn't know there was a banner of me. What was on it?

Yeah i'm pretty sure, unless i'm retarded which is possible, give me moment to find it.
It had the mannequin with several of the different images i think.

Oldfag status confirmed. Carry on, shitposter.

Here's the million dollar question too extreme to be asked: Why the fuck are you making a fucking cosplay piece instead of unfucking your shit up?

youtu.be/aMAQvYpaTQo?t=20

Best girl

Here it is, you're famous!

Is gaming uncomfortable for you?

I'm pretty organized (and I spend a lot of money on fancy desk/chair equipment) so I can't see how you play vidya comfy

holyshit

I unironically rubbed one out to that goddamn puppet.

I can now safely put a bullet in my head knowing I have a legacy somewhere

Here's your hint. It's next to Nevada

Glad to hear i'm not the only one, hot stuff eh?

Maybe not the best place but hey, you've made a mark, will that be the last of your content, a live stream suicide?

There is no more comfortable a place to use your computer, than on your bed

RED DWARF
nice

Don't worry I'm fine. Im just saying, I could comfortably kill myself

so are you eating the cat food?

Anyone wondering about new mannequin stuff, my ex gf took an interest in it and I made her a mannequin suit and painted it grey. She said she would make a thread but I don't know if it's ever going to happen

Who's Deadbolt?

And who ripped off who first?

Fresh Animorph books are rare in the US

I love with my parents like a faggot autist

sounds hot

Are you really going to kill yourself?

*live

probably someday

Loving with your parents isn't normal. This is clearly an unhealthy environment. I'm calling children's services.

He IS right though. Looks like OP has a mattress on the floor. OP making a silly costume should be the least of your prioritys. Plus the ducked tape cord on the wall looks fucking stupid

The fuck is polyester fiber fill?

The extension cord leads from the only outlet in the room, to my computer area.

The fuck is polyester fiber fill?
Is that a piss jar?

That's olive oil. It was from a camping trip

not the worst i've seen really….

don't your parent ever make you clean your room?

Once in a blue moon

That's about it for the room pictures. I don't know what else to do with the thread.

Maybe I'll post some more cosplay pictures posing with different guns

DO IT

Also I want your opinion on this.

In the game it doesn't look like he's wearing pants, but when my legs just have the morphsuit on, I think it looks a little weird. Do you think i should get some slim black dress pants for the costume?

What do you mean by "real coat"? This is a real coat.

Bretty gud costume, OP.
It'll be kinda hard to explain what you're dressed up as while trick or treating, though.

I'll probably just wear it to comic con tbh

i think the morph suit looks fine.

do you have a plastic knife because they won't let you in

I'm trying to find a prop knife locally. I found a polyurethane knife on Amazon that looks really good

yeah just wear some slacks
the coat is very thin, it almost looks like an oversized shirt. Something like a shearling coat would probably work better, you can get them fairly cheap second hand but you might not get much use out of it don't want a repeat of the greenscreen fiasco
pic semi related, depending on how close you want it to be

Well… I wanted to go with a trench coat because it looks like the coat in the game is longer than a normal coat, which usually only go down to the waist. I wanted something that would at least extend below the groin. Buy yeah I see what you're saying. Every trench coat I could find in local thrift stores has this thin fabric. Trench coats don't have very heavy fabric, they're just meant for repelling water and being worn over a suit, and thin polyester easily does that.

Here's another coat that I dyed. The fabric is bulkier and less shiny. If you think it's too long then I can hem it.
Also I decided to pose with a proper rifle

I think that looks better. I would put some trousers on though, the leggings make it look too much like you're cosplaying if you get what I mean. Some drainpipes might work pretty good

I'll try to find some

do you have a big collection of clothes? You should take a photo

… I don't think I do. I know that I have a pair of black dress pants somewhere though. If I can't find them then I'll just buy another pair for cheap at a thrift store

should paint the skull to look more bonelike, as it stands it looks paper mache as fuck

I'll look into it

I got some pants and shoes

I also am wanting to get some leather gloves for the costume like these

I like this coat better. I also think it looks more like in the game without the pants, gloves sound like a good idea too. I hope you're next thread is a before and after of your freshly cleaned living space. Also, hows your leg? Those interrupted sutures looked very painful.

The wounds are healing surprisingly well, all things considered.

Christ. I can't remember if i asked last thread, but, were you on some kind of narcotic? Using that thick animal line should have been painful. It has healed very well though, good job.

I was sober.

The alcohol i was using to clean the wounds had a local anasthesic effect. It was still painful though.
A big part of the pain is the anticipation. Once you've experienced it, you get used to it very fast. Before that experience, I would have had a very hard time just getting myself mentally ready to push a needle through my skin. Now I can do it with no hesitation. I could stab needles through my leg all day if a good reason to do It.

TLDR ignorance makes things more painful than they actually are

This is why you faggots never get laid.

Yes i suppose you're right. I'm certainly not prepared to find out like you have. Will you be pulling a van gogh next? Your adventures are great fun to watch.

I never understand why food and drink end up in the room. Leave it in the damn kitchen.

I'm guessing lack of insurance caused you to stitch your own wounds?

What?

Yes.

All wounds were self inflicted.
The fact that I have insurance and could easily go to a doctor and get antibiotics in case of infection, because im not a poorfag, made me feel very safe.

fucking hell user

Even Ultra Satan Quads are disturbed!

There is no such thing as "Satan quads"

Only my Satanic trips

Says you, you stinky head poo face!