Are Persians white?

Are Persians white?

Also what do you want to do to the girl in the yellow hijab??
I like her the most…

Persians and Syrians are basically white. Most of them are Muslims, unfortunately, but they're still white.

untrue

Bashar Al Assad is Roman, the kikes and dirty capitalists want him dead

So why are so many of them pale skinned with blue eyes?

The only good Muslim's are the Shiites.. The Sunnis are responsible for the majority of the terrorist attacks that have been going on in the world lately.

That's why you need to support the Shiite belt comprising Lebanon Syria Iraq and Iran because they will stop the Saudi Israeli backed terrorist

The Jews posted this!

Is it possible for a Mexican to convert to Judaism, you fucking fool, ehh??

Of course.

People of all races, creeds, and genders are welcomed and accepted by Jews and Judaism. It is, after all, a tolerant religion that is practiced by people in the most progressive and modern nation in the middle east.

The ones that are Aryan and haven't mixed with sandniggers and T*rks, are white.

So none of them?

I can't believe any of this shit.

They don't look white..

I would fuck all of them Even the cameraman

They are not arabs and probably more "aryan" than you are. Very genuine people that got corrupted by the cianiggers. Find a non muslim and you'll be fine. Turn to Jesus Christ regardles.

Jesus Aryian Christ, huh? He was Jewish!

Persians are aryans but that doesn't mean they're white. They're the closest thing to it tho.

A Persian dude called Jontron is a white supermacist so I guess the answer is yes.

IRAN THREAD