Which genre of music is most important right now?

Let's say I want to make some political right-wing (alt-right) parody music, which genre would be the best to write for?

Currently, I'm thinking hip-hop/pop Justin Bieber type stuff would be the most viral.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUTByW8NElo
youtube.com/user/NewRetroWave
youtube.com/watch?v=cF1D7fDRbQ0
ravenews.ca/en/read/2016/february/09/
8ch.net/pol/res/7083969.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like what RWDS Entertainment did. He wanted to target 20-somethings, so he did parodies of things that were hits when they were teenagers. Do that.

I think 20-35 is probably the age range you should aim for. People older than that are too set in their ways and people younger than that are immersed in pozz 24/7. Then again, maybe the youth can be woken up, what do I know?

There's a reason all the pozz is targeted at teens and pre-teens. If you want to have the biggest effect, that's what you need to target.

R8 my taste m8s

I think the Blink 1488 stuff was perfect and I'm not much of a blink 182 fan.

Personally, just for lulz I think it would be great to take Green Day's "American Idiot" and turn it into a NatSoc masterpiece.

Pop Punk is a great genre for this because it is upbeat while still being kind of angry in general.

Dubstep, EDM, hippie music, etc will not be suitable for this because it is not as lyrically focused. Same with metal.

These songs must be parodies of Pop songs, whether it's Pop-Punk or some other form.

The music you are parodying must place Lyrics as a high priority. Anything that is actually great musicianship probably wouldn't be suitable for this.

Rap music could work too.

something within the rock/pop realm would work best, even something with an "urban beat". just don't do right-wing rap, that shit never comes out right.

tbh fam, the whole entertainment industry is pozzed.

Metal, rock-n-roll, rap, and everything else is pozzed. Not going to deny that there aren't any based musicians out there, or that some people in the music industry aren't redpilled.

The only thing that remains un-pozzed are the classics. I mean the real classics, the orchestral music and classical composers, from 17th century until now.
We should revel in what is truly an absolute European heritage and timeless classics.

No reason to not try and make headway through other genres though.

Throw enough shit at the wall, see what sticks?

Just don't make a rap. You should consider your audience and who'll listen to your music.

Here's a sample. It's the ultimate dindu story.

• Martial Industrial
• Neoclassical
• Neofolk

Yeah that RWDS guy is really cool. He's definitely not me.

True that.

I think we are on the same page as far as what needs to be done. I'm thinking rap would be great for message, although there are probably many WN's would disagree with that strategy. I'll probably end up doing it eventually regardless.

sliding: the thread

Okay

Classic, you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUTByW8NElo

How do I make that redpilled?

/thread
The slide threads just keep on coming today

How the fuck should I know?

Classical music is redpilled by itself.

youtube.com/user/NewRetroWave

Synthwave

and just as kiked up as other genres.

7/10 would roam lonely desert on horseback to.

If any of you are going to do rap(whatever), what you should do is something of a reconstruction of the poetry of the ancient bards. A basic rhythmic drum beat thing plus consistently metered verse. Look up what they did.

I'm seriously doing this with some Radiohead songs atm. Like a faggot I really like Radiohead's music and it triggered me when I found out one of their newest singles was about the migration crisis. It's easy to rewrite the lyrics into something glorious.

This, I got my centrist brother liking that music because he grew up with Blink 182, he really likes it.

I've tried to redpill him, he's about Milo Yunaplolilis "I like Israel" tier redpill. Not really receptive to my ideas, but this music will subliminally open him up hopefully.

But yeah, do some 20-something bands everyone loves and remembers.

ask him to have a chat in the backyard and then do what you must, user.

I honestly hate to say it but it's rap music. Justin Bieber in the current year is just making nigger music with some singing in it. White pop artists are making music that would have been considered "urban" ten years ago.

Good idea.

music is a memetic hazard
the reason kike music is so successful is because they demonically "bless" the 'master copy' of every song and those demons let memetics do the rest of the work.
a song must get kek's blessing before we can spread it.

I think you know, bitzch.

Rap = Brainwashing Tapes

Those sneaky Soviets.

anti nigger rap.

denpa

Anime opening credits themesongs.

Do you want some good music to listen to? Try Esquivel. He made some retro futuristic tunes back in the 60s, I love his albums. You can find many uploaded on zippyshare if you search hard enough.

Who is RWDS guy? Point me in his direction. I need to see how kiked up he is. That applies to ALL media of ANY kind, in my world.

V A P O R W A V E

Make vaporwave remixes of your target songs. Normies will recognize their favorite songs, but the vaporwave remix will open them up emotionally for new interpretations. Vaporwave is powerful memetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=cF1D7fDRbQ0

Only rap worth a listen.

Who gives a fuck? I stopped being interested in music after I graduated high school.

If it's parody music, then genre doesn't matter, just pick the most popular songs to parody. People search songs, not genres. Bieber, although hugely popular, has loads of songs that get no attention whatsoever.

That shit sounds like elevator music.

most important is pioneering a genre of music that is both catchy and promotes nationalist ideology.
I think vaporwave and future funk are a good base, but what we should really do is emulate the likes of saint pepsi and rollergirl to bring our message to the airwaves and make disco fashy again.

I still don't see how pitch-shifting a poorly chopped-and-screwed Diana Ross track could turn your average millennial faggot into a goose-stepping trumpwaffen sturmtruppen.

that's because it is elevator music…the times we live in are so shit that 90's elevator music is having a revival.

You'd be surprised man.

ravenews.ca/en/read/2016/february/09/

you're just gonna end up sounding like this (shit)

Write the best god damn music to ever emanate from the face of this planet.

Marachi Music
Teeny Bopper pop Shit
Country Pop targeted towards younger girls
Some Deep Base Songs

It's a tough road to convince some kids to ditch pop culture. Once they realize it's an empty thing they will move on, hopefully.

The ragged VHS emulators and 8-bit graphics leave me perplexed but if that's what the kids are doing these days then let them have at it. It's a reaction to overproduced corporate shite although they're just re-distilling a 30 year old product.

Neo-folk

Today is Bach day.

Wachet aur, ruft uns die Stimme, BWV 140 (arr. G. Bantock)

Wrong thread, but have a Bach regardless. Also head over to: 8ch.net/pol/res/7083969.html

there ya go op, you finish the rest but thats for you. make it good.

Bach is a legend man. The first couple times i listened to him i remember being offput by the way he structured his notes. its like listening to modern kike music switches your brain to a different tempo so at first his songs seemed to be happening in a time signature my brain couldnt digest. But once i got used to it I cant listen to anything but Bach or his contemporaries and the shit is fashy as fuck.

dont forget to post here when you're done

No thanks. They 80's definitely deserve a fashy revival, but V a p o r w a v e isn't it.

You're 16 years too late.

Would be better off going for hip-hop or indie-pop which is big amongst white kids nowadays.

Do you know why kids these days are Marxists?

Because they can tell there is something very wrong with our society today, but the only alternative they've been introduced to is Marxism.

The very discontent that drives kids to Marxism and vaporwave could drive them to Fascism, if only they were properly introduced to it.

I'd imagine something similar to radio rock/metal would reach the largest receptive audience.

This. Make parodies of current popular stuff and add a lot of offensive words and stuff because teenagers find that funny

indie-pop would just sound fake or ironic in purpose.

You have to parody music which appeals to the 25-30 year old crowd while still being relevant for teens.

For reasons beyond my knowledge, there are still teenager that really like blink 182 and pop punk music.

Certainly, parodying taylor swift or modern icons would be great, but you want to appeal to the widest audience possible.

If you don't include the traditional music of your people in your music library, you're doing it wrong.