Trump Rally - Fredericksburg, VA

RALLY STARTS 6:00 EDT, 3:00 PDT

ENG: youtube.com/watch?v=g7ZDrU6YOpU
LB: youtube.com/watch?v=E1cMTNgqkug
DTS&E: youtube.com/watch?v=NNI7iIPSdxs
RSB: youtube.com/watch?v=2BSV1jOQFKs
NU: youtube.com/watch?v=QQRP-3LEgvY

Saturday rally!

I'm here with two extra tickets if anyone needs.

nice digits bro

Gonna get nice a /cozy/ with a Trump thread and some coffee.

Aww yee.

TRUMP ON NOW

AMERICA FIRST

LOCK HER UP

NEVER EVER

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

This makes me happy.

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

ANTI-ENERGY AGENDA

Regressive tax on the poor!

interesting choice

HILLARY CLINTON WILL MAKE AMERICA POOR

Anti slide bump

Does this mean farmers can grow more than corn, soy, corn, and more corn?

You forgot to mention corn.

BUILD THE WALL!

Reading from the teleprompter is low energy as shit. Fuck.

RESTORE PEACE
BRING LAW AND ORDER TO OUR LAND

wtf i hate trump now

HIGH ENERGY AS FUCK MOONMAN

Man, what a good speech.

It was a pleasure making America great again with you, Anons.

I don't watch speeches much, but I saw some of the last few. Is it just me or did he seem like he was going to cry in this one? Not a bad crying, but a sort of "look where we are now" kind of crying.

Dude. He's not racist. You're not getting Hitler.

Look at it this way: he's for putting blacks to work, and ending the welfare train. You want to fuck up niggers? Nothing hurts niggers more than making them work for a living.

I look forward to purging the jews alongside you, brother.

Trump's going to purge his own daughter and grandchildren? Interesting.

Rope hurts them more.

He grew up in the 50s when the US was the envy of the world, 90% white, and every kid was raised a flag saluting patriot.

He even went to military academy, which I can tell you from experience, will indoctrinate you with a love of country like you wouldn't believe.

He's been emotionally invested in the US since before any of us were born. the country has been very good to him, and all his wealth and hopes for a legacy are bound up in property holdings on our soil.

It's probably difficult for any of us to even express how much the decline of our nation breaks his heart, and how much he wants to MAGA.

Jews are only jews if they're born to a jewish mother. If a nonjew woman marries a jew, the child isn't considered a jew to the jewish community. Trump is slowly breeding the jews out of existence.

It's not the path I'd pick, but then again I'm not the one playing 4D chess.

You will join the ranks put to death for your ritualistic blood letting and slaughter, kike.

Whatever excuse you have to make to continue supporting this zionist piece of shit.

Friend, I think you have Trump confused for someone else. He plans on Making America a safer place for the jews, not a more dangerous one.

That's Mosaic law. Not the Neuremburg laws. Which the NSDAP put a lot of thought into, and are really the way we should view the JQ.

Let's be honest with ourselves. Trump is not antisemitic, or a race realist. At least not that he's ever let slip.

Trump just has a white sensibility for the way things should be, and despises racism against whites.

He's not the perfect Holla Forums candidate, but compared to all other options he's a fantastic second choice.

There's a difference between screaming "gas the kikes, race war now", and flat out sucking Israel's dick(which Trump has been doing this entire election).

You fucking retards seem to not understand he doesn't have to be out there going full 1488 to not be a zionist cuck, all he has to do is stop pandering to our greatest ally like he's on a mission to get as many Israeli cocks up his ass as he can. Shit even Hillary isn't as pro Israel as Trump seemingly is and that cunt is a massive zionist as well. Trump seems to thrive off of being as good of a goy as possible.

It was an inb4 shills, dude

WEW

Will somebody ban this asshole, please?
Get lost, shill, you suck, your shilling sucks, and you are going to lose & lose BIG.

Kill yourself, and livestream it, so we can laugh at you while you make the world a better place by dying.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read by the way. Thanks for the giggles mate.

Just so long as those kebabs are anti-semitic, right?

Yes, he's an amazing goy. Except for that time he rejected to visit King Kike because it was wrong to ban muslims from entering the US. There's a difference between sucking the jews' hooked cocks and playing nice with other countries.

True, he won't be the second incarnation of Hitler, but he's the closest we're going to get to having one in our lifetime.

See pic related here

You still alive?
Get to work, kill yourself.

Yeah his message and concerns have been the same for over 30 years.

Unlike Hillary, and every other politician, who switch positions every election cycle.

"anti-Semitic immigrants" is a code-word for "Muslim shitskins", user.

Maybe that's what frightens you, Achmed?

Wait, you get that. Didn't read carefully. Sorry user!

I don't really think that's accurate or he wouldn't have done that stunt with the Palm Beach City Council where he sent them all copies of "Look Who's Coming to Dinner" over niggers and kikes not being allowed into White country clubs.

It's more likely he feels like his business interests are threatened by a militantly anti-Israel colored horde.

BUILD THAT WALL!!!

USA!…USA!…USA!

I think that was a temporary lapse into shitlibbery, coupled with trolling his enemies in a business deal.

The moral righteousness of the left is seductive. Let's be honest: back when he did that there was no such thing as 4chan, Holla Forums, or the alt-right. White Nationalists with an IQ above 125 numbered in the tens. EVERYONE was some kind of shitlib. Reagan would qualify as anti-white by our standards Jesus fuck did he love Jews and Israel.

I agree that today his financial interests are imperiled by the shitskins. But I think it's more than that. Over the years he saw that anti-racism was just going down the greased slide to open white-disenfranchisement, and it's pissed him off as much as the rest of us.

He just doesn't have the benefit of our analysis and narrative, so he's not truly redpilled. Just awake to the the current climate.