Feminism

I need hard-data against feminism, especially gender gap and all that other drivel. I need weapons against a high-ranking feminist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/
reddit.com/r/MensRights/top/?sort=top&t=all
video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
endwomenssufferage.tumblr.com/post/98545553074/i-dont-understand-how-are-you-not-a-feminist
youtube.com/watch?v=7VAZx07rOKU
youtube.com/user/drwarrenfarrell/videos
pegym.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_middle_ground
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
playvid.com/watch/gvZhng0ZWwH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

give a pack of dindus her credentials, problem solved

Proudly displaying her secondary sex characteristics indicating of well adjusted oestrogen receptors and sex hormones.

why cant i walk around with half my dick out? its 6 inches soft so i think id get a few glances

time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

why aren't there women hate threads on this totally feminized and irrelevant cuck board anymore?

God.
DAMN

Hating women comes from a position of weakness. You have your various Reddit boards for that phase of your life. Once, or if, you ever understand the true nature of women you would understand.

there are always woman hate threads. its honestly an enjoyable way to relieve tension and in the case of the OP get a load off

Their true nature is to be owned and treated as property as ordained by God

It says secondary sex characteristics, not primary. And boobs are always nice, a hole is a hole but boobs are something really interesting with a lot of variance.

women are inferior and more closely related to the ape, if they aren't serving men in their entirety they are better off dead - patriarchal wisdom

dick size is a secondary sex characteristic, testicle development is primary.

women have exploited their sexuality for their own benefit as whores and most deserve rape then death

But women are nice and soft. The only hateable ones are the ones that think they have something to say and are stuck up cunts.

The more facts you throw at high-ranking feminists the more they will call you an MRA, so you may as well get facts from the source

reddit.com/r/MensRights/top/?sort=top&t=all

women aren't inherently nice, that is just guile to trick you into being manipulated

they are soft and that's why you should exploit them for sexual matters like some Taoist sage

No it is not you retard. genitals are primary sex characteristics. They follow a clear definition and not the definition you make up. The best cloths for women are cloths that give a good impression of the boobs.
Are you high or something?

dude im telling you that your dick is a secondary sex characteristic. you could have a baby dick and still be fertile if you have functioning testicles

Is this 2014?

OP I fucking hate you for not rotating it. It literally takes less than half a minute you ginormous faggot.

video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm

My journey through the red pill started by grappling with the fact that this is indeed the case.

Feminism is just one gigantic shit-test.

contributing

That was the variance i was talking about. I dont think there is a thing in the human that has a bigger variance than boobs.

It'd be cute if she was 14

A woman needs to be developed in one way or another, user

What are the politics of boobs? You seem to believe they should be displayed openly. Feminists initially fought for the privilege of displaying their boobs publicly, now they're demanding that no one be allowed to look at them

I don't do that term, but women are one step above shit flinging monkeys

La seul data que tu as besoin est l'Islam, la seul réponse au féminisme…

Rappel quotidien que l'Islam est la seul voix des vrais hommes…le vie de ma mere…

You have to go back. But Sofia can stay

Nah, c'est mon thread maintenant…sur la tete d'Allah…

Comment oses-tu?

Speak English motherfucker

Nah, c'est la langues des bons goyims…

what the fuck did you say about me you little bitch?

my folder is better than yours

Nah, oublie ca James…la tombe de mon grand-pere…

probably belongs in a infographic thread, request thread, or qtddtot

and you do not need data against feminists, you need rhetoric. they don't give a fuck about the data

unless the crowd is men or something.

so most of them

No i like class, women should mix it up, sometimes closed up and sometimes that leaves just a little bit for imagination. They should display boobconfidence. The two you posted would go straight to the dungeon.

I have something you might like

This one is rare

Left one is felicity fey, if someone wants to know, which you do.

I bet she's a mad cutie under those robes. Makes no sense to cover that up. Dumbass moslems.

that channel is actually pretty decent

I'm off the opinion that breasts should be kept restrained because men should be able to walk around in public without feeling the urge to muh dick every other woman

Don't tell me I'm a nigger for that or everyone will know you're low test

If you call pics related restrained then they shouldnt meet me in a dark alley.

tbh it can't be easy to restrain boobs that big

Tell me those little sluts only look deceptively young and they're actually at least 18.

nah man. 14 and 16

I WANT MY BOARD BACK

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IT

And that is a good thing.

What makes me wonder is the stare of the father, he is looking at the panties and i assume he has mixed feelings, in one way he doesnt like his young daughters wearing such a thong and on the other hand he resonates about young and healthy women wearing this for him. Like time hit him, the presence and the past manifesting in a single piece of cloth that triggers various reactions in his brain, like something he has to contpartmentalize, to seperate in his mind. This thing, it reminds him of what he has become and what is. Something that he connected to a positive attribute and now his daughters are exited to wear it for other men and it isnt him.

idk dude I think you have an infestation of dc shills and cunts tbqh famalalam

inferior cunts

Nah, he's just too scared to say anything because he might get the electric chair for display of toxic masculinity or something.

looks to me like "why the fuck did my wife buy these" but he's not gonna do anything about it because he's pussy whipped and tired of life

(off by one lol)
What are you talking about?

Vapid sluts. I know plenty of women insist that they get lingerie for themselves but it's always bullshit. It's a very rare occasion that anyone, especially a woman, dresses sexy just for themselves.

Looks like a typical thousand yard stare to me m8. Pic related was him that night.

It ties into that "I wear makeup because I like it, not for anyone else" bullshit. They don't realise that they like to look pretty and shit BECAUSE men like them to look pretty

but dont call them pretty you sexist shitlord

I just display a more accurate and sophisticated version of women hate. That is evolution.

Yeah but just on sidenote. He knows his wife bought these because his wife goes with the times and she knew her daugters wanted those to feel mature and sexy. But for him those panties resembled a time that has been forgotten a long time ago. Something that was positive and with one strike of realization he now knows that these pants just got subverted by life.

i remember getting pussy in 8th/9th grade. fucking best of my life, everything was so fresh and pure until i was done with it

yknow you will always be sexually attracted to whatever resembles your first sexual experience

I think they should at least admit they want to look pretty for men, and want men's attention, but that will never happen in this society because they think it'll show some kind of weakness, even though any man with half a brain knows women tidy themselves up for male attention.

It's just in a woman's nature to try to attract male attention in order to eventually breed with the an of their choosing (and for the man, with the woman of their choosing).

But that kind of thing got all distorted ever since women were sexually liberated

Like you realized that you raised these little girls and you whiped the shit from her dirty asses, and now these little girls in a blink of an eye grew up. Now they wear pants that would make his blood boil and now it is a display of concern, of realization. All of a sudden the symbol of the panties got "problematic", and soon he knows that some piece of shit will stick his dirty defiler in his little innocent girls that wore that panties his own wife bought, just seconds ago before they dropped it.

Dont think so it is more like construction kit, mixed with a variation of variables. For women the most attractive dominant features are face, boobs, ass legs etc. and some fetishes like feet etc.
Maybe fetishes are like something that can be amplifyied by the brain structures, something you send more current through but you need to pipes to put the current through. OR you can rearange them but then again that is not really what you call an experience for the most part.

They still do it for attention. Nothings changed, what sexual liberation means is that they dont go for fixed betas but they want the alpha. So in a way it is a more natural state, you can elaborate about the social implications.

Your fetishes are deeply affected by experiences. Simple pavlovian conditioning. You lay the framework and it is reinforced with every successive experience. after a certain point its pretty much impossible to reverse. you are most sensitive to this during young adulthood as your brain is still developing and any major experience can have a permanent impact

in fact this is primary vector through which sodomy is spread. the abuse of children

That's a man who can't control his family. Why would he let his wife buy those things for his daughters. He's part of the problem, a massive cuck.

Checked

Cunt BTFO

Ofcourse they still want to have male attention, but not entirely for intentional breeding purposes anymore, they still have sex, most of them a lot of sex, but it has gotten more about pleasure than about love, or to make a baby, and such lack of restraint from letting yourself go has depraved most women from being respectable housewives into becoming whores.

Wanting to attract was not changed, but the reasons to want to attract male attention has changed, drastically.

she has a fuckable pussy?

Dubs confirm her retarded ink make her far less attractive

I agree on that, but what i said was that the experience that triggers it is random made up by your preference. Since when you are young you probably experience a lot of stimulus and your brain decides in which pattern it goes. That was my point, just a bit more refined.

Makes me thirsty tbh

10/10, would breed

true

I know when I see some bitch with tits like those in them pics, it requires more energy not to look than it does to look. I end up looking. You're a fag if you don't enjoy a nice pair of jugglies.

Because the main point is how you quantify "major experience". Seeing some tits on the TV beach or video, seeing some nice feet in some elegant shoes or seeing a women sucking on an ice cream? What qualifies as major experience if that isnt layed out before.
Unless you refer to fucked up shit like sodomy and other rape crap. What are we talking about, regular people or traumatized fuck ups?

Well you're right that our preferences are shaped by a variety of experiences. For example most men prefer women who look similar to their mothers. Obviously the experience of a child with their mother arouses feelings of comfort, devotion, and nourishment.

But I believe the first true sexual experience to be pretty major. I spent weeks replaying every moment of it in my head and I would go back for more and more every day. Multiple girls were forbidden by their parents to see me but we just met up secretly. Those memories are pretty much permanently imprinted. Its not that my tastes haven't developed and been refined, but a part of me will always consider girls of that age sexually mature and fit.

dat orange line tho.
top tier creepin.

Shoving things up assholes is literally one of the greatest pasttimes of humans.

It used to make sense to discourage it because it was so dangerous but today we have advanced science and doctors who apply that science when they're rescuing foreign rectal objects.

People should be free to enjoy rectal wrecking responsibly. The occasional A&E visit shouldn't mean everyone has to stop their shenanigans.

GTFO you flaming faggot

Anti-feminism masterpost

endwomenssufferage.tumblr.com/post/98545553074/i-dont-understand-how-are-you-not-a-feminist

Imagine all the lives of gay people and africans we can save with that technology

:^)

Warren Farrell - Why Men Earn More: The Actual Truth Behind the Pay Gap

youtube.com/watch?v=7VAZx07rOKU

his YT channel:

youtube.com/user/drwarrenfarrell/videos

I didnt say that, i think what you experienced was shaped by the thrill the forbidden, amplyifing of what was already there. Like a combination that is forever locked into your brain, this moment of the time when you were young and impressionable and the joy and thrill you had in that very moment. Like a print made out of pressure, form and the material it comes down to. And as time goes own the printing press because weaker and weaker and you are never going to get that stamp that hit you with that intensity that you felt in that very moment to overwrite it. And you are never going to feel that intensity again.

wow right in the feels

you're right

(checked)

Well the brain is pretty plastic.
I didnt know for example that i just like to dominate women and before i predominantly focused on boobs (which i still do). So i probably would love to mix it up, a big boobed girl with a small titted one punishing the boobs of the boobanimal. I really like that thought.
Let me ask you, and i assume that you probably get turned on by a young girl and a "milf" instruction the young one right?

RESPONSIBLE sodomy.

Sodomy != niggerdicks

Doctors and stainless steel are perfectly acceptable. Niggers are incapable of providing either option

There is strong evidence to suggest that "hard-data" is ineffective against civilization-destroying narratives that people hold, especially women. On the other hand, there is evidence to suggest that memes are indeed effective against such narratives, so you should use memes in arguments. Use the "hard-data" to assure yourself and other men of the right ideas to go by.

Women's IQ scores tend to revolve around the mean, while men's tend to occupy the extremes. Now given that number of women and men in the population is almost the same, and that the distribution of intelligence of the population is normal, it means that there are a lot more men with higher IQ (and with lower IQ) than women. Combine the above with the nature of women (which they are slaves to, as most of them lack the intelligence to doubt their own feelings when they conflict with reality), that is their primal need to fill their womb with the seed of men with good genetics and securing resources (note that there is no reason for the thinking man to hate women because of this fact, as it is futile to hate nature), to obtain that women are the prime target for the propoganda of nation destorying narratives.

"Feminism" does not exist. It is nothing more than white women going on strike as far as relationships go. They've correctly stereotyped white men as being sick, self-hating white anti-white traitors, and why would anyone want to risk being in a very intimate relationship with someone who is likely to be against you because of your own race? Not many takers.

This is known as the white women sex strike against White Genocide, and I support it. #WWSSAWhiteGenocide

lol you're the same faggot as

i cant hold all these feels user

No, homosexuality is your thing, sicko.

I'm glad you've rejected the idea of homosexuality, user.

I always lose that challenge. Ive given up trying and thus always wear sunglasses :^)

Please excuse my niggerisms.

Now you see, women don't like the patriarchy because it denies them the chance of obtaining their share of the alphas' seed and resources, as it makes them settle for men who have the same sexual market value, so to speak.

But that dislike of the patriarchy is not enough to create the phenomenon of feminism. For feminism to rise and reveal its ol' civilization-destroying ugly head, good men need to be scarce. Think of all the good men the wast has lost in the last 160 years. The loss of men through wars, or the loss of men's ability to provide resources through economic crashes, is the main reason why feminism spreads. But of course, as men die-out or becoming useless and women turning into feminists, the next generations of men are also lost, thus making good men more scarce, thus making more women into feminists.

As feminism spreads, women become more unhappy and depressed, becuase their bodies, some the most beautiful instruments bestowed upon man from nature, bare no fruit. This creates the moral decay in women, making them take feminism and rapefugeeism and the like, to try and compensate for not having children.

I hope that you'll understand that there it is futile to argue with feminist women with their diseased minds, bodies and hearts. They are not you equals to reason with, they are a force of nature in need of harnessing.

Tell her women will always feel insecure about their power in society because they're born inherently weaker than men and that she should take a class in psychology to supplement her sociological studies.

Nice to look at, but I don't think I wouldn't want a girlfriend or wife to dress like that in public.

Why incite lust in the minds of other men like that?
Always the attention seekers, women are.

attention seeking?
of course, grills want someone to ferilize their eggs

They dont matter, none of this shit matters, none of of that emancipated women shit matters.
It never mattered from the beginning. It is just a lot of shittalk. The world doesnt work that way.

if it makes you feel any better i'm a 5'8 manlet

Have two:
1- Ask them how shitposting (a crime now) is worse than kids starving in Africa or mudslimes having wars in their rich countries.
2- Ask them how beauty is problematic and why are they triggered by anything objectively beautiful (i.e, classical art or anime).

What the fuck that looks exactly like my first.

its okay chink girls have smaller vaginas too. you'll be fine

also remember that chinks are bigger than Indians, so there's always someone worse off than you. India has to have special condoms made specifically for their country, they average like 3.5"

Tittyfuck and blowjob needs no requirements. I always wondered why pleasing a cunt is somehow the most important thing since their realy treasures and not really her cunt, it is her tits.

don't equate chinks with pajeets, he didn't insult you either.

unfortunately it matters because women control a laissez faire sexual market in which you are judged not as an individual but as one among a thousand potential sausages

its pretty amusing that a country of 1 billion pajeets couldn't get a single medal

designated shitting streets ain't raisin' no champions, son

stretch your penor, user.
yes, i'm serious. go take a look at pegym.com/

kek. Dont forget the bodies in the river when swimming.

lol, India is a meme at this point

what experiences would cause a male to have a fetish for being a girl and submitting to guys?

how do i tell if i've reached that point?

see that smile at the end? she knows her tits are getting her the attention she craves and she's loving it

fucking slut deserves to be enriched

autogynephilia

i know the name for it you absolute retard.

Is that accurate?

Only you know that user. I will say that, for something so vile, if it has reached permanence than it is just a thought you are going to have to live with, but which you will have to constantly guard yourself against. If thats the case its a chain around your neck, but if you cave into the deluded perversion than it will become your tombstone

idk
no.
yes.
yes.
yes.

but that last two are just the same explanation again for how it becomes ingrained. "feeling inadequate" is the only definite cause from that.

and maybe even the inadequacy came later. idk.

at least it's not wanting to be cucked, right?

guard against how? not going full tranny? that's manageable.

If you want to walk away from the perversion, IMO you should do it somewhat slowly. Back away from it. Step number one would be to stop orgasming to the idea, and edge to something else instead, probably softcore solo girl stuff. The reason why I don't reccomend immediately going nofap, even though its the most effective way, is because as your brain starts healing and resetting you will become EXTREMELY SENSITIZED to your previous perversion, such that the slightest stimuli will get you rock hard and caving in once you've started will give your brain an incredible dopamine surge like you've never believed. Its very demoralizing to make so much progress and then fuck everything up so spectacularly, seems like you were worse off than before.

Step number two would obviously be to stop being such a sissy little faggot and try to be a fucking man. Lift weights, listen to masculine music, when your perversion creeps up quit yourself like a man and tell it to fuck off. You can jack off to something thats not going to totally destroy you instead

Thats probably the main cause. People handle insecurity differently. Apparently you took the easy route, correctly deducing that its easier to be a girl in the CURRENT YEAR, and deciding that it'd be sexy if you could be one. Its some sort of weird mental gymnastic. As a man you naturally desire a woman, but you feel too inadequate to be a man, so to attain your women you fantasize about being her, almost passively wanting to be the girl who desires you. Weird as fuck but I kinda get it

Homosexuality is the result of sexual abuse and homosexual rape gangs in prisons and on the streets are a thing.

Every homosexual was abused in some way at some point that distorted their sexuality.

The reason I recomended softcore solo girl stuff is because when you watch some other dude fuck the girl you want, your brain really thinks you're being cucked.

To make matters worse in your case, you passively identify as the girl, which means you are subconsciosly jacking off to the thought of some dude fucking you

Its a slippery slope user.

i managed to fap a couple of weeks ago while trying to think of fucking a girl. it was mixed up in my head but i mostly wasn't imaging being one.

softcore solo girl stuff is what i like most. and those sub girl and dom guy bdsm black and white pics. basically exactly the same as normal guys, but i insert as the girl.

i've done nofap for this reason. but even without fapping that will still be the fantasy in my mind. i didn't stop that even while i wasn't fapping.

what is masculine music? i'll try getting /fit/ but i've exercised before and it didn't help. i don't think i can be a man tbh.

yeah. it's weird how sexuality can flip like that. but in some ways i guess male and female sexuality is just a switch of the other.

it's easier to be a girl any year.

That right there is a proper butt.

Is "developed" now the new 'groid euphemism for lard-ass?

this isn't normal homosexuality though. it's a different kind of distorted sexuality.

and there wasn't any abuse.

idk if the cucking thing will apply to me if my brain isn't thinking of me as a guy. and i consciously imagine being fucked by a dude, not subconsciously. even if i've just been seeing a pic of a girl, no guy, i'll mentally insert a bf.

but managing to not do that would be successfully guarding against it?

yea thats a huge problem right there. you should cut that out right now. that dynamic right there is at the core of your perversion

you need help user

in that case then no, your brain would not think you were being cucked, your brain would think you're a faggot, which for the record is not healthy

you will never lead a contented life as a man if you are constatly fantasizing about something which you not only will never be, but which every cell in your body is diametrically opposed to. male is opposite female. you a male, you have the brain of a male, and you have the body of a male. nothing will ever change any of that, the only thing you accomplish by fantasizing as a girl is to weaken yourself as a man

You need to go back, 'groid.

I did not expect to be fapping at all today and now I'm fapping twice with all this triggering stuff making me horny on Holla Forums

i can't escape the dynamic though. it's everywhere. it's obvious from interacting with women that it's the dynamic they want/need. it's the dynamic everybody on Holla Forums, including femanons, say is best whenever gender comes up.

this is different to gay thoughts. worse even.

maybe i should just learn how to live as best i can as a weak man?

I'm just sitting here hard and resisting. Feels good. It's rewarding when you don't give in and go do other things. Precum can be an issue though.

how can you fap to this thread? or getting triggered?

or do you just mean the pics?

the rough thing for you user is that you can't escape by going no-fap, because everywhere you go in music, television, billboards, advertisements, conversations, you will be bombarded with unrestrained female sexuality. that dynamic which you are susceptible to is extremely pervasive. you should probably seek help from an expert, and i do not mean a professional (don't waste your money). maybe a support group online

no user, sodomy is worse than being effeminate. you are effeminate but it seems like you're teetering on the edge of sodomy whether you realize it or not. if you turn into a full-fledged sodomite things will become very bad for you indeed, there are many reasons why sodomites have a life expectancy of 40 years.

tbh you are probably under attack by devils and should seek spiritual help from the bible and a church

No. It's because government is too big and we let women vote. That means politicians need to pander to women in order to get elected and women want more 'free' government shit. The government is also big enough and invasive enough to destroy a man in a way a woman could never hope to.

Anytime I see anything on the boards I browse that has to do with sex and stuff like women being provocative / arousing I end up usually going to another board to fap to stuff.

I like to carefully observe the effects of fapping and take notes. Personally it doesn't feel like anything to me. It's like some horrible non-replacement for actual love.

i could try to insert as the guy instead. it's not the imagery itself that's the problem, in theory.

tbh i've mostly given up hope of getting over it. i'd just like to be happy as a weak, effeminate guy and stay away from worse things like becoming a tranny.

i'll never be a sodomite even if i date a guy. but at least gays can be men.

"Gender gap"
please follow instructions below
go to 4chan

good luck with that, faggot

KYS FAGGOT!

Letting yourself be penetrated is the ultimate act of a cuck.

Die painfully pussy ass faggot.

Can confirm, it's the hardest part.

maybe im a faggot but how is this possible?

did you look old for your age?

Here ya go POL! I did some digging and I found the answer to OP's question, though it turns out this goes way deeper than just he femenism.

It's called Hadassah. The full name is Hadassah Women's zionist organization of america.

This is the missing link you're after, but fucking damn if it gets dark when you dig into this one. Real dark. They set up a lot of medical facilities and did some fucked up shit for funding. I… I'm too tired to get into all of this tonight and have to be able to sleep, I will make a thread tomorrow on this if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Infant Welfare Stations. There you fucking go.

so… we are to blame?

i hit puberty around 9 years old and all the girls i'd been with were hot and ready for me by around 13 years

i remember in 6th grade all the girls were so tall and sexually mature. huge round asses, big boobs everywhere i turned. this one really popular tall chick kept trying to get with me but i was too m-much of a beta to get it in with her so she told everyone i was gay

7th grade i grew some balls and that year i snuck into the classroom with a girl during recess and she sucked my dick!

i remember kissing her

>this girl i had been staring at in class i stared at all of them followed me to the door to say goodbye

wew

"Hating jews comes from a position of weakness. You have your various Reddit boards for that phase of your life. Once, or if, you ever understand the true nature of jews you would understand"

Start gassing yourself anytime you excusing and enabling shit cuck.

fml…

ive been about 4 years behind my peers in development my whole life.

then i graduate from HS a kissless virgin faggot when i should have been starting it.

don't worry user, i'm sure you'll find a decent girl in college

my freshman year of college i was still dating a highschool sophomore

and a highschool junior

you gotta gem em young before every nigger within a hundred mile radius has plowed them

i never went to collage :(

Is she lvl 40 and you're still stuck with basic gear?

Whole thread is literally porn, retarded offtopic shistposting and
spam trying to keep this shit sliding the board.

Are the mods fucking high again?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

what are you experiences like with women outside of college?

go home sarah

What a disingenuous response. The whole point of my post is that you're using fucking whatever in your desire to shitpost on Holla Forums denigrating board quality and bumping a useless thread. And you know full well that only shills and retards do it, so I'll let you decide what you want to be.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

the only actual useful posts itt. Thank you anons.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Just because you don't like a thread doesn't mean you should spam it, Sarah

wew that was hard

non existent…

i have no social life.

i stopped having true friends after about 12 (once puberty was kicking in for everyone around me). thats when the anxiety about my physical appearance started, and so i curled back up into my shell.

im not ugly at all anymore, but the emotional stuntedness prevents me from forming proper adult friendships/relationships.

once you miss that boat, its pretty much over.

if you forced yourself i'm sure you could find a girl you like, but it wouldnt be easy and you would suffer a lot of embarrassment in the process

its really not your fault user, and lot of us boys were lost in the current YEAR. but you can always find a way to make something work if you want it bad enough. i'm pretty socially autistic too thats why im here but once you've snagged a woman its much easier to maintain the relationship

Just hide my posts, brah. ;)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

because we're not mgtow beta orbiters?

mgtows are the opposite of beta orbiters.

It's painful how obvious you can be and still have Holla Forums fall for mgtow bait. Depressing how many people on Holla Forums are mgtow.

good boyim, remember to marry a woman. what are the chances she'll exploit you?

Jesus christ.

talk sense please.

There's MGTOW and then there's sex realism. You don't have to swear off all female contact to have more healthy view of them.

What's really depressing is the amount of cucked out faggots who worship women around here. #whitegirlsaremagic would make even antifa nu-male feminist allies cringe, but Holla Forumsacks embraced it. Wake me up when white women do a hashtag that is supportive of white men. Oh wait, no, you can't go 5 fucking seconds on the normie internet without being figuratively spat on by a white woman.

so what do you do, if you have a healthy view of women but are sex realistic?

talk sense please.

So pathetic how effective you think your meme is.

Sex realism is having a healthy view of them. It's the middle ground between worshiping them and hating them.

the question was what does this healthy/realistic view actually mean in practice, if your claim that it's not mgtow is true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_middle_ground

talk sense please.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

MGTOW is to swear off serious relationships and marriage with women. Extremist MGTOWs go full hermit, while moderate MGTOWs become whoremongers who pump and dump.

Sex realism is to be redpilled on the differences between men and women, and also understanding female nature like hypergamy, shit tests, their inherent desire to be dominated, etc., and how you can apply that knowledge to build more successful relationships with women going forward.

in practice. wasn't asking for a definition.

actual examples.

wasn't addressed to you.

Embarrassing.

why?!

>playvid.com/watch/gvZhng0ZWwH

Did you even read you faggot nigger?

Here is the order of how things happened:
1. Most of the good men in the west died in kike world wars and other wars.
2. Womyn allowed to vote.
3. Governments get big.

ya they should all wear burkhas amirite?

Your mind has been poisoned by kike culture