Share n' delete

I just want to share with you some random stuff i have collected over the years before i delete everything because i feel like letting go of it will help me in turning a new page in my life.

starting off with some random screen-caps

Alright bro, lets see what you got.

reaction gifs

reaction images now

anyone still monitoring this thread?

do not delete. put in a map tucked far away. allways a backup.
i did the same as you, i relapsed. you will too.

maybe
but i want to finish what i've started

this feels nice
like burning your toys and photo album

I can't believe OP has screencaps of these old threads. What other threads did you happen to screencap? I remember the guy complaining about how his mom treated him in regards to computers in . That was hitlerious. Did you happen to save one of the primordial soup threads maybe?

Here are a few screencaps from awhile back when shit was fresh fam

most of those old screen caps i saved from screen cap threads

keep going

anyone remember the thread where user posted a bunch of pictures from an old book and we all created oc from it.
anyone got some shit from that time?

  ▲
▲ ▲

╔╗╦╔╔╗
║╦║╠║║
╚╝║║╚╝

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Excuse me, but I would like to cut you off there for but a moment. When others are calling your shit Faggotry, it is in fact, Autism+Faggotry, or as I have of late taken to calling it, Autism with Faggotry. Faggotry is not a mental disorder on its own, but rather another free part of a entirely running Autism setup fashioned into something proper by the Autism spectrum, ass-pain and non-essential unwarranted self-importance completing an entire disorder.

There are numerous plebs running a subspecies of the Autism setup everyday, without knowing it. By a strange happenstance, the edition of Autism that is being widely used these days is often called "Faggotry", and many of its plebs have no knowledge that it is practically the Autism setup.

There is in fact Faggotry, and this population does have it learned, but it is but a part of the setup which is run. Faggotry is the core; the part of the setup that distributes the plebs's supply of bawww to the seperate OCD neurosis which are running. The core is a necessary part of an disorder, but useless by itself; it can only function in the structure of a whole disorder. All the alleged "Faggotry" sufferers really are sufferors from Autism+Faggotry.

What a boring thread

for you

nigga, why not just rar dat shit and throw it up on a throwaway gdrive or dropbox account?

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

i'm done with collecting this stuff and if some of it gets lost forever because no one else saved it, then maybe it wasn't that good in the first place

interesting pic OP

You should at least torrent it, and then the collection will live until seeders abandon it. There's like only 4 people left on this shitty board after Jim and dysnomia ruined things, so you're basically wasting your time posting your stash here.

its ok, user, i feel like destroying something

next: some reaction webms

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

those first 2 are truly exceptional, thanks op.
i am also saving most of these as well, you've got a great collection, please don't delete it, i did that once and i just felt like shit the day after, so many reaction images lost

Is that in Australia?

In Germany.

I think it's in Turkey, user.

I love you OP. I'd like to do the same but i'm a bit of a hoarder. Great idea though. Thanks for the thread.

I lost my hard drive with tons of old 4chan shit. Was sad
Now i collect caps and memes in unorganised P.O.SH folders. Sometimes i open them and cri inside

my old profile pic is stale and all the current 8ch content sucks someone help

u gonna regret that.
Put it on external drive and put it away, so its gonna require effort to browse

This is my profile pic, so now we share a face.

I vaguely remember the thread from the first pic. I remember someone doing
Finance
Or something like that.

hey thanks i forgot to respond

BRB… just gonna drop a shit on the cat

Well… the cat wasn't happy about that! It took off straight away, and left a trail of shit thru the house. Fuck. I didn't really think that one through…

Thanks for the drop OP, though I have to question your decision to get rid of it all. But hey, it's your business, more power to you.

Thank you for this thread. I saved a lot of them, including some ones that I've always wanted to save but haven't seen come up in a while.

I echo what the previous poster said. Delete is forever and you may regret it. Never stop collectan!

I married myself, and we're very happy together.

thats all u got?

despicable.

normalfag/10

Congratulations, Mr & Mrs Palmer! I hope the sheets will forever remain crusty for you both.