Feminism is NOT cancer...

Feminism is NOT cancer. Achieving gender equality means doing away with society’s rigid ideas about what it means to be a woman. That also means getting rid of the limitations that surround what it means to be a man.

Imagine a world where showing emotion, loving Adele or staying home with your kids wasn’t considered feminine, and therefore less than. Doing away with gender roles and bullsh*t ideas of femininity and masculinity is good for everyone.

Plus, studies show that gender equality is good for the economy, your sex life, and your general happiness. And yes, I am a man. Get over it.

my wife's kids*
ftfy
I am for feminism. Not because I think gender equality is a good thing, or possible without cutting men's legs out from under them, but the more feminism, the more shitty 3DPD can be, drives men away, makes more demand for technology that will replace 3DPD in their roles, so then real "gender equality" by men not caring if 3DPD live or die can happen, and civilization can go on long enough for humans to get off this shit rock

I made it 4 words in before I stopped reading.

How is it not possible?

I am 100% according with you.

men and 3DPD aren't the same

Not all women are sluts. Not all men are dogs.

Indeed, this user knows.

they are all hypergamous, but we aren't really talking about that
we're talking about Feminism

98% of women fucking suck

98% of men are perverts and idiots.

If gender equality is so good, why do you advocate feminism? If you wanted to end gender bias, you wouldn't advocate a philosophy with gender bias in its very name.

The other anons here are right. Robowaifus are the way of the future.

>>>/robowaifu/

wew op, you're bretty ignorant

kys my man

boy, i really hate OP now

Feminism IS ABSOLUTELY cancer. Achieving gender equality means doing away with society. That also means getting rid of men.

Imagine a world where showing your dick to random strangers, loving small children, or staying at home with your collection of severed heads wasn't considered bat shit crazy, and therefore less than. Doing away with gender roles and bullshit ideas of decency is good for everyone.

Plus, studies show that gender equality is bad for self esteem, a sound mental constitution, and general happiness. And yes, I am a NEET. Get over it.

Crap and faggotry.
In a perfect world, we would relieve women of their suffrage. Nothing good has come of women voting.

lol why is everyone responding to obvious b8

All I want is to worship my Goddess

I totally agree, op.

As a pedo, I want the loli in my life to have the best possible chances and the widest options possible. That's why both feminism and childrens' liberation are necessary.

am i the only one who's kinda turned on by the idea of a matriarchal society?

>>>/anita/

I'd let Anita sit on my face while she pretends to play video games.

that's a mouthful of hairy ballsack

Even better.

me too. from what I've read of matriarchal societies, the women fuck lots of guys and no one knows who the fathers are. So you get to fuck a heap of different girls, and get a bunch of instant bros.

Only problem is that your happy little fuck festival of a society will be easily overrun by just about any group of uncucked men who will kill you and take the women.

If you want proof just look at any game journo.

I'm OP. Someone got it finally, fucking kek

The genders are not equal.
Fin.

Die bitch.

The first and second waves were needed. Feminism is no longer needed. This third wave is nothing but a bunch of 3DPD cancer trying to get rid of men's rights and make them the new women of the early 1900s. They want to get rid of father's rights, take boys away from their dads, become a first class citizen while making all the guys cucks and right-less sub-humans. You are a massive faggot. You can't just change gender roles or some shit. There are gender roles in every fucking animal. Are we going to change them, too, for your shitty beliefs? kys.

A man of your caliber deserves a few (You)s for making a good contribution to this shit thread.

SAGE! goes in all fields.

Oh, and spiderman thread.

See and lurk moar

Feminism IS cancer. If you want equality, the word you should use is Egalitarianism. Begone thot.

women have more rights than men do

This.

Tits or gtfo

*clappity clap*

ecks dee XD you totally trolled the entire website with this post!

Post dick/balls and timestamp or you're a cunt.

Excellent post OP, i can feel the impotent rage from all these babydicked losers from here.

Because if you don't support an ideology that cucks your entire gender, then you must be a babydicked loser. But if you do support cucking yourself and everyone else who is your gender, then your just a big boy alpha who gets all the pussy, amirite?

kill yourself you degenerate cuck.

I'd let sharia law become enforced before I let our society get any fucking worse than it already is.

All that shit you mentioned sounds boring, go ahead listen to Adele and cry your little bitch tears. I'm going to take advantage of the patriarchy and how weak women collectively are to get what I want in life.

Famine-ism is what would happen if females took over.

t. original poster

Are you sure you just don't want to enjoy your girlfriend's strapon?

That also means equal pay for equal work. Women, should expect to work harder than they do now, more like men do. This also means that we need to get rid of holding people accountable for offending others. Being offended is the problem of the offended, not a problem with the offendor. big deal your feelings are hurt got over it. Equality for all puts the jokes not intended for mixed company out in the open and fuck those who dont like it. Equality for all means man of woman, hold the fucking door for someone behind you if your close. No more ladies night women dring free shit. No more guy always pays for first date. No more honey, there is something wrong with the car. just get it fixed.you stupid fuck. no more dinner on the table when you get home, Make something you lazy fuck, awe you worked all day. Fuck you, so did she. no more slut/stud complex. Get over it she likes sex just as much as you. Your just jealous that she is getting it more.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

true.

i like how none of you bigots can disagree without resorting to insults, racism or homophobia.

What the fuck are you even talking about anymore, you talking about equality in the eyes of the law or in how we treat each other? Because I like fucking bitches. If you want a world with more women I got to vote against that. Women are boring ineffective men who waste their potential as good fuckable bitches.

Well…perhaps that's true in regards to pure abstract feminism. Unfortunately, all such ideologies are plagued by the same fatal flaw. Namely, people. Problem is, most "feminists" seek equality by denigrating what it means to be man. Holding back the development of our species for the sake of a level playing field seems terribly misguided.

the other sex being inferior is inherently insulting you dumb fuck.

Just pick the narrative you actually want. It's either neat and noteworthy when a woman does something because they're less capable or women are capable and we stop giving a shit and writing articles about it.

Not knowing feminism was and still is funded by rockefellers to take women out the kitchen and into the office because you can't tax house wives.

Anyway obvious bait is obvious.

Corection:

FYI The only kind of men that want women to be like men, are faggots. GSD (go suck dicks)

Feminism isn't about gender equality because we already have gender equality it's about Marxism and destroying America

Feminists don't practice feminism as it's defined.

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my gender studies lecture notes hurr durr…