Ever wanted to know wjat leftists imagine our rooms look like? Well, wait no longer

Ever wanted to know wjat leftists imagine our rooms look like? Well, wait no longer.

Germanistan state propaganda agency went above and beyond to create a virtual room of your average right wing death squad member for you to click around in.

Are they correct, Holla Forums?

kein-raum-fuer-rechts.de/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/38°33'22.0"N 92°12'20.0%2[email protected]/*
patriotic-flags.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=35_122_123
youtube.com/watch?v=s8VOM8ET1WU
archive.is/qt7bL
amazon.com/gp/product/B00RIP6YDW/ref=crt_ewc_title_oth_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1FP6G1OZ4HPR4
amazon.com/gp/product/B00GVAP8YQ/ref=crt_ewc_title_oth_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1FP6G1OZ4HPR4
imgur.com/a/GmWfz
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
readmanga.today/tower-of-god/282/all-pages
adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/boots-and-laces.html
gunbroker.com/item/577507997
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't feel like clicking that link.

How about you post some screenshots?

fucking dropped

(checked)

Chuckled

YOU SUCK NIGGER KIKE COCK OP

Nothing like my room, but I do sieg heil when I wake up.

Wow, this is amazingly smart for a government counter meme. I can't remember the last time a piece of American propaganda had more than 5 minutes of thought put into it.

It's basically one of the skinhead types in a room, but a little less overt in its labelling of the person a 'aryan brotherhood' type.

Weak.

BAN THIS

You fucking niggerfaggot ass better screenschot/webm the whole ordeal

is just some nigger shit, OP is a fag.

it's even windows 10
also

Because OP is a fag

I lold but I had to quit this because it was so cringy.

What's the point of this?

Who is going to see it and be affected by it? This feels like an excuse to spend public money to enrich one's self and friends.

That looks better than my room. Bigger, comfier, better stuff.

How is this bad, exactly?

Man that looks pretty kampfy.

At least he has f.lux enabled, he's not all bad.

You wouldn't believe how much money the government here spends on social programs and awareness campaigns put together by people who have absolutely 0 competency.

As long as you are either a minority or have some health/social degree you can just come up with your own bullshit campaign to fight X or to help Y and apply for funding.

Where are tendies?

I doubt most people on here are a walking stereotype like that, or even come close.

The closest think I have are a bunch of Voorpost magazines and a few old statues of lions.

OP is a (1)

I feel like this could be used in amazing ways. Apply for one of these grants with some extremely satirical idea like 'consequences are sexist' and use it as a disinfo platform to spread how disconnected the LGBTQRWDS are from the general population.

Also

An incredible amount of time and autism must have been spent in making this. Seriously, german left-wingers are more obsessed with right-wing ideology than actual natsoc LARPers are.

I wish my room was that nice

0/10

Good job funneling tax money to worthless "web-designer" Jews overcharging 12x the money. This is why the west is failing.

Hey its Germany, most prisons there are probably more hospitable than the average apartment here in Burgerland.

I sleep on an Ikea futon. My area is considerably better lit than that and significantly cleaner. I don't watch TV. I don't have any flags anywhere (yet) and I wouldn't use the one he has anyway. Missing a computer with two monitors, one is vertical with a picture of my waifu on it that I can look at all day without shit in the way (like a poster). Missing my dakimakura of her.

shit propaganda/10

nope.avi

Do leftists believe neonazis have no family? If i were to invite my family into a room with a Stahlhelm, rifle and a big flag like that they'd probably flip the fuck out

Also

I kinda like it, this image looks like ikea RWDS section.

Oy vey! Don't you know neo-nazis are le unhinged psychopaths who get disowned by their families when they start curb stomping elderly immigrants at age 9?

They fantasize all day about fighting evil neo-nazis who they've been taught about in school from age 10 onwards.

We were even told what color of shoelaces they might wear. I still remember vividly going around for weeks with my friends and speculating whether person X is a nazi because they're wearing shoelaces of whatever color it was we were told to watch out for.

By the time most leftist activists here are 20 they will have encountered 0 people with actual right-wing believes but have been blasted with supposed information about the phantoms they're hunting all their lives.

I have a few thoughtcrime-tier books that 95% of people wouldn't even recognize except for Mein Kampf I guess. That's it.

wew

What could ever go wrong, post this on /k/ lol

oy vey, I actually finished the minigame and unlocked the box - take a gander

It looks very spartan, which adds tovthe lack of light in the picture

Are those grenades functional?

Wait, what?! Where are you from?

What the fuck?
This has transcended to satire.

lol, just noticed that it had already been done. sphagetti moment

Shit tier kit/10

they're probably dummies, I don't think they could get their hands on live ones

I like that loading bar though.

What the fuck is he even saluting?

Fug, meant for:

I like your room already.

Pretty common believe that peoples shoelaces on their doc martin boots indicated their political beliefs.
At least in North America and the UK this is a common boogieman that is totally false and full retard.

Germanistan.

You can't believe how psychologically damaged this entire nation is.

Consider this: Our media genuinely isn't run by jews for the most part yet we out-cuck U.S. media on a regular basis. We're a broken people.

The sun!

Not clicking that rubbish, tell me if their meme rooms look anything like my humble abode

germany is quiet adapted to its far right, so this sensible approach is to be expected.

Comfy as fuck.

Really need to step my game up..

who are the people on the monitors and pinned on the wall?

10/10

Checked

Your room lacks a 20 mm AT rifle to blow leftist heads off with HE Ammunition

So what color signals a bad goy?

Do you even lift?

who the fuck wears hoodies inside the house unless it's fucking cold?

Black leather clothes on white skin.

Comfy/10. What's bad about this exactly?

Evil racist skinhead xenophobic white supremacists user

Fake and gay

TOP CUCK

Germany is truly a shadow of its former self.

Hahaha hahahaha

Looks comfy otherwise.

If you were a real man you would be able to enjoy an occasional drink without your entire physiology shitting itself, but I guess not everyone can have proper aryan genetics sorry

(checked)
all excellent, except for

9/10

Filtered. Fuck of weebs

always called those bullet proof vests, plate carrier is the correct name? because you can swap the protecting plates or something?
I know dog shit about weapons or anything /k/ related outside of silly video game tropes

How did none of you notice the fucking jewstars on the flag.

Oh right, over half of this board is cuckchanners now who holler nigger all day and nonstop blogpost.

I WANT CUCKCHAN TO LEAVE

Just out of /k/uriosity, what rifle is that?

It looks like a Mosin

No. I don't have a bunch of tacky bullshit (((they))) could lay out for a photo op.

Strangers could walk freely though my home and not have the slightest inkling of my politics …well I'm not living in squalor so they can assume I'm not a fucking commie or anarchist

You want to know how I know you're a shill?

aka the Seal of Salomon.
Also wasn't even considered a Jewish symbol until the 19th century

Why does he wear the hood inside?

I hope some Germans see it and realize that Neo-Nazis are people just like them, thus beginning their path on the redpill.

Hell, this ad might just spawn the next Hitler for all we know.

Holy fuck these people are delusional.

Guilt and self-hate are powerful forces. Just a while back some user posted a video from a German news program, in which a couple of girls who had been molested by rapefugees, said that they felt sad for their attackers, and that they hoped "right-wingers" wouldn't be able to use the incident to their advantage. I honestly couldn't believe the level of cuckoldry. though I'm sure Germany has red-pilled folks, it seems like it'd be desperately hard to be one of them.

this is win8.1

I hope some German tweens find this and think nazim seems über-cool.

It is a Mosin
NUGGET MASTER RACE

And you want to know how I know you're an angsty newfag?

Relax, it's the flag of the Whiskey Rebellion, long before Zionists and Jews started using the Star of David regularly.

holy shit this is really high effort propaganda

The issue isn't that everyone is a cuck, the issue is that only cucks are given a platform in the media, so you get the impression that everyone is a cuck.

Da comrade

Mosin is best choice, only choice

SO WAIT
Let me get this straight.

Since this was produced by Germany, they can not have any imaginary indicating Hitler, as its against the law to do so. So all we really have is… a room?

Why do you have the police bookmarked?

why is all that illegal shit sitting 8ft away from him in the most conspicuous container ever? Why is it not in multiple caches off of his property?

That is right up there with "these aren't my pants, officer"

no one of those are missing a pin

Are you even trying kikes?

they forgot to include Brit/pol/'s room which includes dozens of bottles of piss, empty bags of cheetos and semen stained pictures of traps and farage

Since we are talking about room decor here, does anyone know if there's reproduction statues like my pic?
Would love to have that in my nazi-bedroom.

What a pleb

But it does have the evil Prussian flag. And he wears Thor Steinar

Hitler's image has very little to do with the public perception of "neo-nazism" in Germany.

Already happening buddy, the conditioning is being broken as we speak!
Swing by Deutsch/pol/ if you have any questions about the Zeitgeist in Germany, we're always happy to enlighten lesser races curious foreigners.

Any why exactly should a GERMAN nationalist identify with ol' Dixie or Trump?

Uhm, are they trying to pull even more kids on our side? Because thats how you do it.
Not even the NSDAP labeled kikes as enemies of the state, but rather the Volk. People fucking hate serving the state, thats a fact of through time.
Anyway, when your enemy makes a mistake…

The force of the hit goes into your palm and arm dumbass, learn your shit

I'm 25% German, 75% Italian

I'm culturally Italian though

I'll make sure to do that.

I'm surprised there's no Rebel flag despite it supposedly being about "German Neo-Nazis." They missed the opportunity to fight against "worldwide racism" or whatever bullshit.

Because the above.

Literally can't tell if shill, joking or alcoholic.

General white supremacy, I'm not even German and I have a ww2 German flag somewhere in my room.

I would expect a Rhodesia flag before a Rebel flag but exactly for the reason you described.

The more you talk about how taboo or evil something is, the more appealing it becomes, especially to teenagers.

Back when I was in school, some skinheads were handing out CDs with right winged rock to students before school, and no one gave a fuck or wanted any.
But of course that caused a huge intervention, a school assembly, informational talks by "ex-Neo-Nazis", all the jazz.
The result?
EVERYONE would want one of those evil, forbidden CDs, I sold mine for 50 fucking Euro.
And since the vilification has been ramped up to retarded levels lately, so has interest in the forbidden fruits.

Guys, I'm from Poland, going to visit Berlin soon and stay there for 4 weeks

Will berlin leftists get syntax-error if I tell them that I am fascist AND from Poland? Also gonna wear harrington jacket

Notice there's not a single swastika in the room because that's probably super illegal, even for the propaganda department.

That is some pleb tier room/10

But my grandpa was in SS (I'm from former Germany) so it kinda changes perspective

I want to travel back in time and live in nazi germany.

Every time I see pictures like this I die a little inside and resent the fact that I have to live in the world as it is now.

There is no such thing as a "bullet proof vest". Only with a piece of armor (in form of hard ceramic/metal/Kevlar plates) can a vest/carrier become proper armor.
Also, you should try to educate yourself on weapons more. We dont want the lolberg and anarkiddies on /k/ anymore reason to sneer at Holla Forums.
And we need soldiers for the war. Always.
Try to use your brain a little bit when it comes to weapons, it is all very logical and there is no abstract bullshit
Read through websites of arms dealer and armorers, start googling and wiki the shit out of everything you are curious about. But for weapons and gears, proper forums are the best source of information. You still have to use some common sense though.

Trips confirm. I guess it doesn't help that 80% of the media is owned by the State.

That is the flag of Rhodesia Pleb.

Which Futurecop song were you listening to?

haha i salute every morning when i wake up
so not that far from the truth i guess

greetings from marsh germany

I'd still take a knife or a bat over brass knuckles anyday. They're too up close for me

gas yourself

It may be because I'm American, but where are the assault rifles, sniper rifles, & shotguns? Where are the stacks of ammo cans?

Pretty sure that's the case. Any kind of depiction of that sacred emblem is illegal. They could have replaced it with the Iron Cross though which is what happens in games a lot but they were lazy and went with the Second Reich flag.

Pepe shirts actually exist?

That's a lot of wood, and a full floor carpeting.

Why are americans so tacky? Is that a trailer or something?

We all do. We all do.

Plan to pack your shit and leave Prussia when Germany awakens again.

Just hope those teenagers become adults soon enough. I know some Kameraden on Deutsch/pol/ were Skinheads in their youth.
And still are in their heart :x

Not everyone can hasfunz here unfortunately

At least i don'tt live in Britain though

ultra pleb

no the house was built in the 80's and has not been updated since then.

living here would drive me insane

google.com/maps/place/38°33'22.0"N 92°12'20.0%2[email protected]/* */,-92.2060176,159m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d38.5561111!4d-92.2055556

….
Do you really dont care anymore?

Obligatory pic related

Fair enough, brass knuckles are illegal in my state actually, too much of a novelty weapon compared to others to seek some out

You know those little pieces of paper they put next to the pens in a store so you can try them?
I make a point to always draw swastikas on them whenever I see those.

I don't know why exactly since it's so pointless but doing it makes me super happy for a few minutes.

Probably the sense of mischief because everyone here has their panties in a bunch over some dumb symbol and would put me into jail for it.

Dude, I have a german citizenship because of my grandpa. He literally DIED for Hitler at the Stalingrad.

And your ancestors probably are responsible for destroying Third Reich, so fuck off

In militias' stockpiles.
Lets face it, legal guns are just for sports. Nobody in Europe would have an registered gun for a happening.
A bus to Croatia is very cheap.
:^)

I was actually about to compliment the wood paneling. It's probably really comfy albeit a little dark without proper lighting.

Keep your opinions within your heart, air only when someone is perceptible to the redpill. This goes especially for europoors who are living under opressive regimes.

Go back to your containment board.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/g/

I don't see how even a good goy normalfag would find this frightening or bad. Must be why they went all 2spooky with the high contrast photoshop/camera ISO settings.

Toppest of kekington, that many knives, a miniature baseball bat, a shitty revolver, and toy grenades?

Fuck off.

They could have just use a Lipper flag, in use by the infamous turbo-radicalized nationalnationalistic Lipper Freikorps.

Not a filthy Ami. Try harder, Olag. Dont be so buttblasted. If you are what you say then you have no fear.

I think he was implying that you need to come over and help us with the revolution, not that you are not german by blood.

It looks just like every other person's room.

Well, they could just pull them off the dozens of trucks coming from the Balkans, which are loaded up with guns destined to be stashed away in mosques.

A little hope for you, then.
We went to the Centre County Grange Fair in PA today…
Nary a nigger did I see, and the place was absolutely packed with healthy, farm-hardened whites…the blonde & redheaded cuties were all over the place, with the brown haired beauties all having green eyes, and the young couples had apparently been quite busy, as there were happy, healthy, white children everywhere you looked. I think I saw one guy who might have been a Jew, and he was probably devastated at all he was seeing.

I was wearing my Ben Garrison t-shirt, by the way…

It gave me so much hope for the white race, I can't even describe it.

Mit herzlichen Grussen, Oberschlesien, Deutschland, vorubergehend im Besitz von Polen

I'm checking out this room, so far the hooded dude flipped me the bird and farted at the camera. I'm not even kidding.

I think he told me to go back to Ukraine, but it aint happening, Oberschlesien ist mein Haus und Heimat

Wha-what are you talking about officer?
Im not advocating anything here :^)

What's a "registered" gun?

Being in a very white area for the first time of my life actually made me more nationalistic than being surrounded by arabs all the time before that.

Don't get me wrong, I was already a full blown 14/88er at the time but really seeing what you're missing out on because the ZOG has decided to destroy everything around you by force feeding the area with shitskins made my fury only grow exponentially.

I was in a town vacationing in a small town close to munich to be precise and my friends were wondering why I was frowning the entire time despite everything being so nice. I just couldn't help but think about how shitty everything is in my hometown and what my life up until then could've been like if I hadn't had to live in such a dystopic, rotten, degenerate hellhole.

LOL I searched for all the hiden stuff so I could unlock his suitcase. There were a revolver, two frag grenades, a baseball bat, three knives, and a totenkopf pin in it, and also a boxer.

Yeah, I read that wrong.

Well, if we're truly bound by blood as you are saying I genuinely don't care where you were born to be honest. Unification of the germanic people was always one of the main goals of the NSDAP.

Ever wanted to know how clean a leftist room is?

Grüß dich auch. Alles neu auf Anfang, eh? Wir möchten nicht sauer bleiben, oder?

All guns in Germany are bought with consent of the state since 1945 as far as I know. You need a permit for fucking everything, especially handgun.
Even Hitler didnt loosen handgun restrictions, you had to apply. Although the rifle laws in the Third Reich was American tier. Same for carbines and shotguns.
Inb4 butthurt lolberturdian or anarkiddies from /k/. Sorry, kikes and commies are not humans and not entitled to rights and benefits meant for humans.

A gun you have a permit for.

Having a permit means allowing the police to enter your home on fairly short notice though so they can "make sure everything is stored properly".

I'm truly sorry for your situation, bro.
I was lucky, I grew up in a region that is almost entirely white, and when you get into the small towns that dot the mountains, they ARE all white.
I really wish all whites, especially in every white country that is a homeland for the whites, could live their lives in white neighborhoods.
Maybe someday some solution can be found…finally…

Solange du für Vaterland kämpfst, sehe ich kein Problem.

daily reminder that anime is for subhuman degenerate losers.

I store mine loaded, all over the house.
In case the police decide to invade my home without a warrant, on very short notice.

Even Berserk?

You're right Mr.Goldstein, let us all consume kosher Media instead

Where did you get the death's head patch?

The really disturbing part is…that's a guy…

Specially Berserk

That looks comfy. Mine is a dirty neet nest.

this guy gets it

Shitty taste in figures.

Nice D&C.

Did he have a potato masher?
I've always longed to own a few potato mashers…I have fantasies of yelling "achtung!!" & tossing them into a crowd of leftist ScheisseKöpfe…

Look at the dust. That guy likes the figures as much as they like video games and straight people, that is to say: not at all.

Wew Herr Schlomo Kikenberg, would you like me to watch your media instead?

He might as well have an RPG on the wall.

I love how this cabbage sucker website is called no room for Rightists.

once you get addicted to anime girls, you can not go back to 3DPD. anime girls are far better in every possible way than 3DPD girls, the only problem is they are FICTIONAL and you can never reproduce with them. anime is like heroin.

Filtered for /leftycuck/

Iron your fucking flags.

I'm a bit jealous of that Rhodesia flag

it's already too late for this user, he will never break his anime addiction, but there is still hope for some of you that aren't in too deep.

STOP WATCHING ANIME

You do realize that there are caucasoids with a tan, right?
I also suspect you only watched the anime.

Berserk is one of the only mangas I'd ever allow my children to read. Provided they're old enough but you catch my drift.

What a gloomy mess. Gets some plants or something at least.

patriotic-flags.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=35_122_123

it's just shitposting m8, I like berserk too
ps Griffith a shit

Amazon
I'm dead serious

Someone please explain to me this

How the fuck does this mentally ill subhuman filth has enough money to buy all of those figures?

I thought those things were like gold bars for weebs and super expensive.

whats the quality like?

user do you have any idea how much money these retards get for NOTHING? They literally get paid for being trannies by shitheads on Patreon

His parents.

That too.

Burn the heretic

Relevant:

Currently having an argument with a cucked leftist German in some YouTube comments right now.

He's bluepilled as fuck, and thinks German culture is "anti-semetic" despite the fact that the German government goes out of its way to shill leftism/liberalism constantly, and create boogeymen out of anything remotely right-wing.

It should be the top comment here. The German cuck's profile name is "Janus Prime".
youtube.com/watch?v=s8VOM8ET1WU

He has a bunch of contacts on Google Plus with anarchist/commie symbols on their profile pics, so he's obviously a lefty, or just a clueless sheep that follows the herd.

This is the 2016 Centre County Grange Fair Queen.
No one would ever have a problem reproducing with her…

If this would be even remotely true, german authorities wouldn't shit their pants about the so called 'futuristic right': people with national socialistic ideology blending into society and subtly manipulating people off- and online while being intelligent enough not to reveal their power level.

There is a reason germanistan pushes to authorize prosecution of germans on the darknet, international forums and other platforms previously off the limits to the justice system.

They know it. They fear it.

archive.is/qt7bL

I can take him, I just thought it was Kek's will that I was literally having a relevant argument, then refreshed Holla Forums to find this thread.

IDGAF, if you reply or not, just offering an opportunity for some who want to shit on a cuck for amusement.

The only course of action is to call it a subhuman. That is it. Let the golem destroy its master.

B-But it's just banter and memes lad! :(

Silly goy.

Wait what? How? Who pays them this shit?

What kind of parents would support such degenerate children?

Nennen sie uns wirklich "futuristic Right". Das ist ja ein toller Name!

I go all-out with cited sources, because I think it's funny how the leftist plebs can't debate at higher levels.

How do you know he's a Jew? The average German cuck acts just like him. German media and government propaganda are anti-nationalist as fuck, even for Western standards.

The issue isn't that we're given a demoralizing impression, the issue is that any of these people exist at all, it's heartbreaking that even a tiny fraction of our people have been so irredemably broken on the inside. Things could be a hundred times worse, and I'd gratefully accept it, if everyone of our people could be saved, there were so many great people, or people who could've been great people, who've been rendered beyond salvation.

Numales on Patreon.

Liberals and cuckservatives.

Don't know what you're saying. It's what I read in a russian newspaper. Maybe there is a better english word for it. It refers to the 'upcoming right wing culture'

Thought you were German. Can you cite the article?

Well, there's the concept that other people might read those comments that I posted, and beging to get redpilled.

I agree that it's mostly a waste of time though, like talking to a brick wall.

OH MY GOD THAT VIDEO THOUGH.

He just said the 1800s Republicans wanted to protect free workers by ending slavery.

Trump wants to protect free workers by ending illegal immigration and illegal labour that undercuts minimum wage.

Trump and Lincoln are similar. THE PARTY HAS NOT CHANGED AT ALL.

Faggot ones, user. Faggots that support their tranny son.

Been meaning to get a Whiskey Rebellion flag…

His parents are rich. They gave him a bunch of money for his """"""game design career"""""". Of course, only a handful of degenerates on Tumblr think his shit is actually good, so he's just scraping by on trust fund cash.

I admit, one of the downsides of capitalism is that it lets degenerates like that have so much unwarranted power.

Leftists and lolbergs are massive fucking spergs. Any "debate" with them will end up with you laying out the facts and they red herring, strawmanning and just back pedaling the shit out of you, with you fruitlessly spaming wall of facts. And they will straight up LIE. There is no helping it at that point.
Youtube and comment section debates are best reserved for cuckservatives and people who just slightly with you, user.

His parents are rich, he got everything from them.

Jesus Christ. the dust. Those shelves really needs a woman's touch.

Don't retreat from debates. Simply use rhetoric instead of dialectic. Throw in some actual info dumps though so third parties can see that your position is based on fact.

Damn this makes me angry.

I looked up his games and they're horrid. I could do better than that without putting much effort into it…

Jesus christ…

I hope it starves to death on nothing but ramen noodles.

one of the upsides of capitalism however is that all of that money is in more competent hands now after he squandered it.

Wonder if they'll respond to the e-mail I sent them.

ZURÜCK ZUM NAZI

shit dude i want that flag, fuck the marxist pigs who made this autistic site

Hi sperg/k/raut
please try to be less autistic

not a massive set of rigs ontop of each other

I can't wait until school starts for these fags

neetbux know no summer

We were literally talking about fighting for germany so posting german weapons should be fine in that context.

Calm your fucking autism.

I dont know. When facts dont work, time to walk off or enjoy some laugh. Beside, I have never actually completed reading through an info dump.

And the sperg/k/ommandoes have arrived. If you think Im the "spergkraut" or whatever, you are in for a surprise.
You remind me of eternally butthurt poleshit that frequented Deutsch/pol/ back then. "ALL Germans love Poland and hate Prussia".
Just like you "ALL Germans who laugh at /k/ must be that one guy".
Good night to you spergs.
Besucht uns mal bei Deutsch/pol/! Wir ALLE LIEBEN euch
:^)

Autism.

I'm not exactly sure what kinds of debates you're talking about.

I'm just referring to things like a spat on twitter. Don't try to convince the lefty. Just use rhetoric to make him look like a weak, approval-seeking faggot and throw in an infographic here and there without even expecting him to look at it so onlookers who are undecided have something to solidify their stance.

They are clearly triggered /k/iddies from /k/. They must be so assblasted when they keep having to comeback to Holla Forums, despite us being so shit and below them.
Just ignore them. Better yet, laugh at them.

Please don't get us involved in this

Shit man, I wish my room looked that nice.
Plus imo that flag looks cool.

Please follow my comments. I haven't referrenced guns once except for when you had your little spergout about some picture. I think you're fighting phantoms here but good luck with your autismal battle.

I don't frequent /k/ and don't know the first thing about guns except for the fact that you should put one in your mouth and pull the trigger.

It's a guy ?

Nice, finally found it.
I found some nice Roman and sunwheel patches too.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00RIP6YDW/ref=crt_ewc_title_oth_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1FP6G1OZ4HPR4
8amazon.com/gp/product/B00GVAP8YQ/ref=crt_ewc_title_oth_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1FP6G1OZ4HPR4

This is a little closer to the truth.

Every time some little shit spew lies about the Third Reich and Fascism. For example, Hitler gun control myth.
It always get back pedaled back into "well he banned guns for JEWS who were also Germans''. And the "debate" got derailed completely.

Well, thats what I do all the time. Always the hard facts first then break down their lies.
I dont use Twitter though, and know better not to post shit on my facebook.
I dont have enough autism to manage fake accounts either, it is very tiresome and I dont have the time, especially as the next semester is coming

I didnt even start it you fucking nigger.

No ammo :°)

Ich will kein Drama hier machen. Ich möchte einfach ihnen die Wahrheit zeigen.

Kek

I thought you were the other user. I got confused as to who was calling who a /k/ommando.

I'm sorry, time for bed.

Me too. Almost 2am here.

On one hand, that is a nice appearing room. On the other hand

It's like they got some nu-male to design that room.

I'm yet to understand how the fuck a piece of nature is a problem?

It's one of the most important things in that (((room))),

You don't survive without plantlife. Why are (((you))) disparaging it?

Control nature.
Control your destiny.

well i got news for you…

They forgot their nose was 6ft long and it's no longer appropriate to hang glasses off the tip.

I really don't mind trannys but john is just such an utter cunt.

Kek, I love these photos.

who are all these niggers complaining about potted plants?
that's literally the least retarded thing about the room

If trends don't change, then it will be pretty ironic for "liberals" looking-back in 2050, seeing that Germany has become a shithole Muslim caliphate, and that the leftist government chose to spend all its resources attacking white nationalists.

But I'm so depressed ,_,

Not enough weeb shit for the average Holla Forums user

i wish my apartment was that nice and that i could afford all those wall decorations
he's got about twice my floorspace but the weapons are close

I wish I could afford all that cool stuff.

You're going to change your life right now.

Either kill yourself or tidy up.

Germany has far commie left gun control, how did a neo nazi get a 30 round assault clip rifle.. ge… dunno..
mfw

fuck, I had that same TV rack
hmm, gonna replicate that, me thinks… Including the rifle.
RDWS!

He's got some cool music rocking on his phone too

This.
Modern right-wing is fueled by our veneration of Hitler and love to our waifu!
Good to see (((they))) still being confused about this.

Wait, you're telling me I'm supposed to have two live Mk 2 Grenades in my room? Why the fuck didn't anyone tell me this sooner? Be right back, gotta hit up that black market.

No, it is not and you need to stop engaging in consumerist activities that just distract you from actually achieving anything in life.

So the average Nazi room has a smartphone, an iPad, a secure container for many weapons and many clothes? Seems like Mr. Nazi is doing pretty good for himself for a working class man. Many niggers don't have that shit.

Also, is anything music band or clothing brand in that room worth looking into? I feel like this free advertising for those bands and companies.

oy you kicked me right in the shoah

Frank Rennicke - Wir geloben

Was a good title off his phone.

You don't need a large space-taking plant like that for it will not do you any good. Go outside if you need to commune with nature. Stop larping with a plant in your room with it.

When you click the flag he stands up and says "Heil Hitler"

How about you back to your cave you knuckledragging utilitarian faggot.

Look at the fucking plant, IT'S DYING! These things are meant for the outdoors!

That's because of the ominous lighting they always use for propaganda.

i heil hitler towards austria five times a day

I take it back, I throw up heils occasionally too.

Do you also shout "Hitler uber alles!" when attacking marxists and anarchists?

no i shout "BERNIE 2016" and make sure to wear my star of david necklace

Massive Kek

kek

And the fact the plant is unhealthy. Its tips are dying, it requires nutrients.

Is this what Harry Potter's room looked like while he was undercover?

That's not half bad… rate mine.

Post screencaps you dummy.

They're so far detached from reality its funny.

his half dead plant

It's a shit thread anyways

that better be a g400sex you nigger.

anyway that looks nothing at all like my room

You're a madman, user

by the way, I wish I could live in your fish tank and swim with your turtle

checked

goddamned right

confirmed for eurotrash

You can get an amazing replica from IMA

whats the point in having all those if you dont bother dusting the fucking things at least once a week?

shit takes like 5 minutes

MAGA

NICE

Also being anime loving nazi shitlords is the meme we have to live up to because its funny watching the cuckservatives get triggered by our smug anime grills.

Also its funny to watch you faggots get triggered too.

j-jeb?

(checked)

J-jeb?

literally the exact flag I have pictured polyester not bad quality but you get what you pay for.

Jeb turned Trump supporter

The video and this pic prove it, he's been acting all lonely lately because he swallowed the redpill hard like reviewbrah and realized his life amounts to nothing but if he votes Trump he could redeem himself.

where did you get that mac tonight button??

I want one

I rate 0/10.

These fucking kikesare too scared to even portray god empress celestias real master race white colors.

Fucking hive mind.

nice hammer
also get an after market barrel for that remmy

its probably a double wide you bitter faggot, if that pic was a european you'd be waxing poetic about muh traditional wood paneling glued over drywall master race

That's really fucking cute

HAHHAHAHAHA top kek

garand was better tbh

A lad on halfchan is selling them.

This is his e-mail,just hit him up
[email protected]/* */
imgur.com/a/GmWfz

Oh please someone make a gif of that

Also, can we make a Holla Forums edit of this.

Ironically enough I named the turtle Jeb.

That faggot sent out an email announcement to everyone that bought the mac tonight patch and didn't BCC, doxxed everyone.

He's a faggot that needs to be hung.

I know, I was one of the people that was in the list. But this is why you use several e-mails, user.

"Slow and steady wins the race" - Jeb 2016

Remove the rifle and the imperial flag and it literally just looks like a regular bedroom.

Basically this site is trying to demonize basic modern methods of human networking

die

A .38 is better than nothing. S&W Model 36 was the first brand new pistol I purchased after turning 21. Not everyone can afford a $650 Sig and an AR when they're starting out.

why are you guys showing your room?

op is probably a shill

Looks like a pretty cool room.
But do people really have couches in their rooms?
Also, if I can get 5 rare pepes I'll post a photo or two of my messy room.

Pardon my reluctance but I surmise this might be a state-run honey-pot operation.

My room is disgusting. Random shit everywhere. Trash everywhere. Crumbs, dust and dirt all over the floor. My laundry is just a single pile on one side of my bed.

heh jokes on you im dead inside

Yikes! German women.

his farts sound horrible

When you click on the clock hanging next to the flag, the guy in the hoodie stands up, gives a salute, and says "Heil Hitler, mein Fuhrer," in a rather flat tone, after which the narrator just says "Ay ay ay ay ay" in a sort of tisking way.

It made me chuckle.

Never heard of 90% of that shit inside of that room.

And I'm definitely a German "Nazi".
At least in their eyes.

If you can figure out how to operate these items then unlimited good boy points will surely be coming your way.

This is more accurate TBH

Shit my room is just a pile of work clothes and clipped model sprues

this is a male?

man i am trick

dat nose

They know nothing.

(KEK WILLS IT)
(KEK WILLS IT)

OUTSTANDING

no one here except trolls are "nazis"

Maybe that was intended.

EXQUISITE

Where do you think you are?

I would like to think he means no one calls themselves, verbatim, a "nazi" (usually natsoc/national socialist).

But there's every chance it's some civic nationalist/lolberg cuck or a paid shill as always.

It's a FAMAS

My computer room looks like an episode of Hoarders.

This? This looks like it should be from a reality home makeover show called All The Reich Moves.

I covet that mancave.

m8 it's 8

I sent the bloody thing for repair and it came back with win 8

kek

wow not cool #notallweebs

nationalists and natsocs call themselves as such

Your flag is backwards

And you're lucky we aren't on that autistic hellhole that is Holla Forums

The SMLE is quite honestly the best longarm of the World War era, Stopping power, range, Ammo capacity, the Enfield has it all!
I bought mine in 2000 for a cool five hundred, that bought me,
1. The Rifle
2. a sling
3. a cleaning kit, British Army issue
4. A kit to install a scope mount
5. a bayonet.
Name me one defect in this Gem of a firearm, I dare you.

And yet he has a ps controller near the ashtray..

I don't really know shit about guns but something tells me surplus slavshit ammo is way cheaper than the .303 British or whatever the Enfield takes.

Based on my ample experience with CoD 2, the Enfield has the best ironsights tho:-^)

the garand's peep sights are the best

Jeb Bush tier

Ah yeah, forgot about that one

Speaking of the Garand, is it just me or does it seem like a really bad flaw for a gun to go *PING!* when it's time to reload it?

buddy, you wont hear shit over the sound of a rifle shot echoing.

Not if you can get the Japs to break cover by bouncing pennies on rocks and yelling "Shit". :^)

It's so loud in war, hardly matters.

the german soldiers couldn't hear that over the sound of gunfire

Proving that the Jews don't own the 6-pointed star. Nice trips.

Well, fuck me.
My shitty laptops still wanted to respond to
Should really get a new one, but this one has all my memes and games on it.

All those blonde nymphets… the temptation is so extreme.

Im more considered with the fact that he either got a fake or a defective grenade that may or may not go off while hes sleeping.

Oh hey I have that flag

Also, needs more tits.

1st pic: NS/SJW RomeoxJuliet
2nd pic: At least they're eating healthy cereal!

This is exactly what we are talking about. That you would unironically chose to fap for life to a drawing and have an imaginary friend, rather than take the effort of fining a women to raise children with, proves that you are a degenerate manchild.

Do they not have chicken tendies in germuney?

That's /x/-tan, the board's mascot, in that first picture. Conspiracies make Holla Forums and /x/ strange bedfellows.

Oh shut up

Houseplants are good for air quality, it's been proven by science

Oppai mouse pads are crass, but the rest is perfection.

user, how can you not respect this? Otaku laird are as to monastic cells, for both are solitary chambers devoted to the highest spiritual abstractions: God, and thy waifu.

Thanks, I've never been to /x/.

I uh need wrist support I swear

its probably staying in the box, can't play vidya with one I don't think

why is her eye red?
I came for the spoops

Is he using a wii u pad without actually having a wii u anywhere in the room?

It's a real girl. I've seen her lewds

I don't understand in the least. Pic please?

It's completely legit! Obviously a jew would be an expert on neonazis you fool!

I have the same Air Rifle in my room

Huh, I have the same flag hanging across from my anime figure shrine which is itself in front of a Japanese Empire flag. I call that area the hallway of imperialism, it leads to the kitchen.

He has it so easy, he doesn't even know.

lol can't speak german

Looks comfy. Just needs a proper pc andtv.

WTF IS THIS?!!

Do I win?

..i-it's intentionally pathetic to hide my power levels..

Do you live in a cupboard, mister Potter?
At least it's nice and clean and bright

You need to get on my level:
Piles of books, stacks of books.

I'm moving to digital books for the more consumer shit, but I can't move away from hard copies for the really important stuff.

Looks like i found a new place to move.

Plain style is the best tbh.

No one could conclude anything about my politics, from my room or even if they had access to my pc. All my shit I stash on portable.

>reee

it's a death in june pin.

their logo was taken from a prussian symbol that was reused by the SS but pretty sure that death in june is the reference here

Nice datamining thread. I can't believe some retards here actually are stupid enough to share images of their rooms.

DOES DEUTSCH/POL/ KNOW ABOUT THIS??

Yes

Yes.

I'm ready to teach some turks the meaning of banzai if need be

You are retarded. Christianity is Jewish.

Poor information security tbh. Germanons could enjoy themselves with some of his info if you dig his profile a bit (for research purposes, of course…).

pick one

Type 99's are arguably the best bolt action rifles of WW2 m8.

Still not as good as a PINGanator though.

Why only 1 speaker? Even if its the center channel he should have enough sense to put it in the middle of what he is viewing.

The room looks good enough, but you know what it could use? A nice rug on the floor, preferably of a shade of brown, I would have gone with a light blue or yellow to bring up some life into the room, but the wall color just calls for a more soothing shade of brown, that box serving as a coffee table should go, it would really open up the room, also those curtains are horrible, they look EXTREMELY tacky, a good thick pair of khaki colored curtains would do just the trick, of course or a shorter cut so they don't touch the table below.

OH-MY-GOD that plant is screaming "Someone don't water me I wanna die" that is totally out of place, but a nice long lamp would really stylize this place more and look less like your grandma's spare room.

Also that candle is dangerously close to all those photos, that is a big NO-NO.

found the nazi

That's a bit of a stretch, DI6 is pretty obscure, even in right-winged circles (and it's not even a "Nazi-Band"), so I highly doubt some lefty would even know about it.

You think a short barreled revolver, 3 knives, 2 grenades and some knuckles are "a lot of weapons?"

Underrated unchecked trips

A lot more than most Germans have.

Well, are allowed to have at least.

At least you are from Missouri.

I'd live there

nobody died for Hitler, bro. they died for volk.

oy vey and my grandfather was gassed when he was just 8 years old!

holy shit CUTE OVERLOAD!

No.

I'm glad I'm not the only person with a whiskey rebellion flag hanging up. What state are you from, user?

WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THAT WEBM

was that the point of this propaganda? something like a "anyone you know could be a nazi!" message?

or is this just poorly made propaganda that we can't determine the purpose of?

theres actually faggots on this planet right now that wouldnt want to go to a boot camp.

sounds like the funnest shit ever

This, exactly.

i live in the "immigrant quarters" of my city.

i was about to enter a shop at a strip mall when a family van parked right in front of me. about 6 blonde kids scrambled out, along with their blonde mother.

in my mind i shed a tear of hope.

i wanted to say something nice to the mother but im a huge pussy

In the real world the force of the hit goes into peeling the flesh clean off your finger bones. Which isn't to say that people don't try to use them; any paramedic in a big city will have seen what it does to the user's hand.

get a bigger moonman fgt

forgot pic

Neat, I kind of have a soft spot for the hooligan subculture despite the disdain some anons have for them.

(checked)
Just curious here, but got a 4L60 transmission in that thing? How many miles on it, and how much service required so far?

Sage because off topic /o/-tism

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

>implying that's HIS room and property

Propagandists confirmed for clinging to outdated 1990s skinhead stereotypes and knowing nothing about 21st century shitlords.

That excited turtle was cute as fuck

Shame you couldn't have built any of it in Berlin because it's a fucking marsh

This

I'd still rather have an M2 Carbine or a B.A.R. though

This is sad friends. Where is the Slav spirit you need to remove kebab with?

Can't wait for the screen-covered walls.

Why else is this propaganda so high-effort? Did they think they could go all "welcome all rapefugees with open arms!" and not face any consequences? German whites might just have another crack at saving Europe, and I hope nobody else holds them back this time.

I hate to break it to you, but Russia is doing the precise opposite of removing kebab

Except in Syria. Even in Ukraine, I suspect they are using tons of their kebab. They usually do that.

Russian kebab is under police state and heavy surveillance. Russian Kebab does not receive free moneys from the government.
When Russian kebab steps out of line , Russian kebabs gets beaten back in the line.

What does the west do to keep the kebabs in check?

Don't move the goalpost here, that's not at all pertinent.
Fact of the matter is that ""Russian"" kebab from all the Muslim oblasts (is that the word?) flock to the cities, Putin opened the biggest Russian mosque in Moscow, and Orthodox priests and the state preach an ideology of tolerance and solidarity

No fucking shit, Russia is an empire consisting of many different peoples of different faiths that we conquered over last thousand years. We have true multiculturalism but we keep the cultures separate. Muslims get to keep their traditions, Christians/Atheists get to keep theirs.

It was reconstructed. Let me rephrase that for you: It was repaired. The architecture is inherently Russian as well. This is after around 10 years of whining the Muslims have done to get more mosques there.

1 Mosque in capital vs. 2000 in France, was it?

You seem to be avoiding my question. I wonder why?
I don't recall reading any news lately about pedophilic muslims grooming rings in Russia. Or about "refugees" killing pregnant women in Russia. Or any kind of preferential treatment. See when the Russian kebabs tried to do the exact same things they currently do in the West , they were carpetbombed all the way to Mallah's shriveled curcimsized weewee

kek

vid related. In Germany and Sweden an illegal prayer hall would not only be legal but it would also be funded by taxpayers. Not to mention that police would not be allowed to even look at it

MFW browsing that website

We are not neonazis, though. Don't care what minus-marked pigs think of plus-marked pigs.

Oh wait, neo-nazi having old German flag? Nah, the site is 100% bullshit, my apologies.

Oh yeah, there are plenty in Germany. Talked to a military friend who was station there for a while and they knew some guys who were far-right and super into the Third Reich.

You do not read it in the news because it has been the norm for a long time now.
And yes, the orthofag priests are preaching but even worse - ripping people off till their last shirt and thread.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever fucking seen.

What else can you except from a degenerate tranny

Anyone got other white places they wanna name drop? I'm in Nova and would love to be able to visit white people towns.

They have some pretty rare Hitlers.

Horsefuckers need to hang.

You'll meet your demon Mr. Hands in Hell on the DOTR.

As if a weak willed serf such as yourself actually has the balls to hang anyone.

WEW

Like I said, you horsefucker filth will burn.

Yes chinky, talk more though shit. Are you a decorated navy seal by any chance?

I could go to my nearest pond and scoop a handful of water, and the quagmire protists in my palm would be more worthy of life than a Bronygger faggot.

You'll never be white, gook.

You'll never be human, Barneyfag.

Bronies belong in mass graves.

I actually had a weird dream where the day of the rope actually happened and the blonde that can't stop laughing hung a shit ton of furries in a forest. The deeper you went in the forest the more fursuits you saw hanging in the forest. When I found her she was still laughing at the concept of furries fucking in fursuits. It was a pretty sweet dream looking back on it.

Sure thing, friendo. I'll just give you a little tip, though: the more bootybothered you get, the more smug horses you'll receive, as it's funny to see you mad.

Not that I'm an unbiased source, or that you'll take my word for it, but most of the degeneracy connected to bronies is actually caused by furry crossfans. So yeah, hang them.

Not even Furfags are as bad as horsefuckers.

Though they still need death.

It's "hanged"

OP is still a (1) so this was obviously a slide thread but you faggots still got this thread to up to 500 replies….

Post more, human trash.

Go ahead and post that "Aryanne" faggotry while you're at it. Show us the subversive elements among us.

Bronies are as bad as Kikes.

hello 4chan

My mistake, I have never thought I would be in a situation in my life were I would have to actually use that word in this context. Thanks furfags, I will be looking to see you hanged!

Here you go. But if you're so hungry for cute horses, you may want to simply use google and get as many as you want, fellow brony

wew lad.

I'm thinking you could have the final solution to the Furfag and Bronygger question be to just gas them at their conventions.

The stragglers like the ones that post on Holla Forums would have to be hunted down.

Hang the Furfags, they deserve some mercy.

Bronies? I'm think you should tire necklace them.

You faggots belong in a ditch.

I'm thinking*

What can I say, I love irony.

Tell me, gookanon, where did the pony touch you?

I personally welcome you to browse /k/
But there is even more shitposting their than here (as far as a shit post to non shit post ratio)
>>>/k/
Awaits.

This is too good to pass up

Khorne offers the final solution to the Ponygger question.

Do you know what tire necklace is?

Put a tire over their head, pour gasoline on them, and let them burn to death in melting rubber.

I think this would work nicely for Jews too.

Khorne is a brony

1/10 would not RWDS with

I know what it is but really both are pretty fucking gruesome and the tire necklace seems too nig nog or "urban" for my tastes. Now if you line the tires with a jew's gold so he will get a legit gold "necklace" that would be neat.

You horse cumguzzlers really are just as bad as the Furries you hate. More so that you shit up Holla Forums

What a worthless worm you are.

Bronies have no place on Holla Forums

Source?

Your solution does not work.

Bronies have to be purged in fire.

It's actually from an official comic book by IDW (except the chaos edit)

also

Stick to Starcraft gook. Asians can't into WH40k

Is that so?

Humanity simply can't embrace war and violence as part of their very nature.

If the God Emperor is so weak as to not allow Mankind to embrace the teachings of Khorne, the He is a worthless Semite-inspired worm too. Just like you Jew-produced Brony fags.

It's even funnier because you still don't realize what you just said

It's even funnier because you still don't realize that you watch a show made by Jews to indoctrinate little girls into liking Communism.

End your life.

You just outed yourself as a retard that doesn't know shit about 40k

Congrats, you found some commie fanart. The official MLP actually has one of the season openers dedicated to shitting on communism, moron.

Is he Harry Potter?

And who the fuck is this guy anyhow?

What the fvck are you waiting for?
Go get some merch right now.

And yet it was thought of as a positive representation by Leftists.

Lauren Faust was possessed by the ghost of Mr. Hands.

O and 40k is trash if it says Humanity can't unite with Chaos.

some sort of researcher or authority on right-wing movements

he rambles something about how its all stupid young disenfranchised youths with no jobs that join right wing movements

Forgot image.

Hope you enjoy your Jewish show for LITTLE GIRLS

10/10

Leftists are mentally damaged. There are no trannies, faggots, socjus, NOTHING of the kind, instead showing a deeply conservative society, and the only representation of communism is in an episode that is entirely devoted to shitting on it. Step it up, gook.

You don't seem to know what the useful idiot term means

Faust hasn't been on the show since season 1

Normie.

I'm not a neo-nazi because they are a gotcha plan from the jews and FBI. Like did you know that one of the founders of the American Nazi Party was a jew?

The term is normalfag you gutter trash.

The episode was still thought of as positive.

Being a Brony ought to be a bannable offence. Go back to >>>/pone/

Edgy 12 year old. Either learn or fuck off back to reddit.

He fucking watched it. He's a fucking brony like the rest of us.XDDDDDDDDD

You just outed yourself as both a newfag and brony in denial.

What will you become neophyte? A redditor summerfag edgy neo nazi tryhard or a brony?

You disappoint me

Positive example of communism? No it wasn't. It was pretty explicit in shitting on it, and if somebody is so detached from reality as to not see that, then I don't know why one should consider such a person's opinions relevant, much less alter his own to counter them. If leftists thought positively about the holocaust, would you rush to defend jews?

why not just ban all the things you dislike? Oh, right, you'd end with an empty boards then.

Your ilk don't contribute any positive discussion; Banning every Brony would not even slightly diminish Holla Forums's population.

I did not watch your little girl show just as I have never read the Communist manifesto, and I don't have to in order to know both Communism and Bronies are cancer.

He still doesn't know

Nice try, Heretic.

The capacity for violence and war are certainly parts of man's nature, but Khorne's "teachings" would lead man into a wanton slaughter of all life. No creation of art or science, just an endless downpour of blood and rotting corpses.

The chaos gods do not teach. They urge. Khorne urges man to give in to his most basic anger. Khorne is the embodiment of the "nigger" a subhuman species that existed before the Golden Age, which was wiped out in the Emperor's Great Crusade.

War and violence are the means to an end, not the end itself. You have fallen to chaos and ruin, heretic. If anything needs to be cleansed, it is you.

Ave Imperator.

Khrone is a nigger…

What do I not know?

That Brony fanart is created to subvert Holla Forums with narratives and undertones that the actual Jewish show doesn't have?

That fat worthless neckbearded Bronies make pony art of "Aryanne" to try and get Holla Forums's approval of their mastur- I mean Clopping over ponies designed to appeal to little girls by the hands of Jews?

Enlighten me more on these facts.

Yes.

Fix your shit codemonkey.

Khorne and his Chaos offer Man strength.

Is there something wrong with having a War God?

Again, 40K proves itself to be Jewish trash that does not allow true strength to be an option.

I'm afraid I didn't hear an argument.

Care to refute my thesis?

Oh, fear not, heretic, for humanity can join with chaos!

Here are a few examples, (courtesy of the Ordo Malleus) of such humans who were rewarded for their loyalty to Chaos.

I know, good citizen. I know. Keep your faith close, and your weapon closer.

A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy.

Also, you type like a redditor.

Supposedly white (for white power) or red (bloodstained white laces).

It's a load of bollocks of course. An attempt to adapt the signalling of, for example, the faggots' old 'hanky code' to get wannabes to out themselves. Probably created by Searchlight, the SPLC, etc.

Khorne is not a war god you fucking philistine, he is rage incarnate. Drop the WH40k lore and stick to your Starcraft Zerg lore.

That wasn't a thesis
This belongs on >>>/fringe/

Good goyim.

Sounds like a War God to me.

Yours belongs on >>>/pone/
And I've yet to hear an argument countering my claim that Bronies are worthless neckbearded Clopping filth.

Enjoying your Jewish indoctrination, "Holla Forums" Bronies?

You like having Mr. Hands' perforated anus in your hearts?

Strenght? Hah! If brutality and savagery are considered strength, then I may just doubt the Emperor's thoroughness in cleansing niggers from Holy Terra.

Strength comes from will. That is why despite all you heretic's best efforts, the Imperium still stands strong. An unbreakable will, a heart of steel, and a purpose will always trump mindless violence and bloodthirst.

Khrone is not a god of War. He is a daemon, whose hobbies are slaughter and maiming those weaker than himself. Much like Yahweh, an old false god from before the Golden age.

I should research if they are one in the same.

That trash is your ultimate goal. A humanoid figure but rotten and twisted into a monster.

Rage, blind frothing-at-the-mouth anger is no virtue, but a weakness. That is the nigger's sole thought. No creation, no drive above killing and maiming.

KILL YOURSELF PONYFAG SCUM, YOU ARE DEGENERATE HORSEFUCKERS JUST LIKE THEREALMOONMAN

You need more then rage to wage war. But you would hardly know that being the little zergling that you are

Considering how much money they have to spend on pony related things I'd say they are doing quite well for themselves.

did you just respond to yourself?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

end your life moonmon

I'm sorry to hear you share a common view with Bronies.

My condolences.

Chaos is in reality a good thing despite what your Jewish WH40K says, as can be displayed by the Void God Kek.

Changing IPs already? You really are anally annihilated aren't you?

No, I added to my post.

Considering the other Brony hating Holla Forumslack isn't me, I do believe you shot yourself in the foot.

No, I just found this thread and I'm going to fuck your whole shit up therealmoonman

DROWN
YOURSELF
IN SEMEN
PONYCUCK
SCUM

Yo, I have more than 5000 travis 2 knives.

Kek, a god of chaos? Hardly.

Kek is chaos in the sense that he brings brings chaos as a means to an end: that end being a new day of light and good.

Kek also resides in a void, awaiting the time he is needed.

The Chaos gods see chaos, disorder and change as the end in itself. The Chaos gods reside in the Warp, and subvert mortals with double-edged promises and lies.

Kek is a traditionalist, bringing down the current system if it stagnates, and replacing it with a good one. The chaos gods are Marxists, crushing anything that is established and replacing it with evil and degeneracy.

Again you still think within the Semitic definition of Chaos.

It is a natural thing - a good thing. But it is only part of a natural cycle. Kek is a God of Chaos, Chaos before Order, Darkness before Dawn. He comes before the rise of glorious Dawn, and after Kek's domain there is a Golden Age.

Post more Travis please.

lol your butthurt sustains me

Actually, let me just add.

Throw 40K's depiction of Chaos in the trash. 40K is shit when it describes Chaos as a thing of evil.

What a farce.

No, friend, you fail to see the difference in the brands of chaos that Kek and the Ruinous powers bring.

Should Kek win, he will bring about the Dawn. Should the 40k Chaos gods win, they will bring about the end of the universe and everything in it, including themselves. Nothing will survive after the Ruinous powers win, everything shall thrive after Kek wins.

You put yourself willingly into the ranks of niggers and Islam, who both believe that rage and violence and barbarism are the best path for mankind. You have either been fooled, or fool yourself.

I didn't see your horsefucker post get dubs, unlike his.

lel

Every single post you make further cements the fact that you are reddit newfag. Lurk More

read

I just said 40K's Chaos is trash.

Khorne is only good in the way he is an aspect of a War God. Other than that, 40K fails to show Chaos in the way it really is in reality.

Says the one who worships Reddit's favorite little girl show.

End your life, Brony

Jeb?

40k's Chaos IS a thing of evil.

From WH40kwiki:

Negro, I was typing when your post came up. To me, it appeared when my post appeared.

Khorne is not an aspect of a war god. Being a war god is an aspect of his, alongside one of rage, killing, violence, and murder.

Kek's Chaos and Khorne's Chaos are two different deals.

Also
Negro, if you think this is anything but funposting, you need to get some fresh air.

m8

What, we aren't having a general discussion of chaos now?

Besides, the pleasure that a warrior takes from his carnage feeds Slaanesh just as the victory and blood feeds Khorne, just as the death feeds Nurgle, just as it feeds Tzeentch who planned everything from the war to the very encounter.

Whatever.

I agreed with you about 40K's Chaos, It's just that I see aspects of Khorne and his fury that would be valuable to emulate - especially in our modern time of complacency.

The fuck am I even looking at.

They'd get a giggle out of my dad. He's got an actual Nazi issue bowl and plate in his front room.

The mods have not been on in 11 hours.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

What's Uncle Adolf so surprised about in this image? Did he spill ketchup on himself? Did he catch a jew that managed to slip the SS? One can only wonder.

Anger at the current system? Yes. Rage at the subhumans who invade our land and rape our women? Yes. Hate at the jews who subvert our people and suppress our racial consciousness? Yes.

But screaming, blind fury at all around us? Berserk rage at anything with a pulse? Khorne would have us slaughter our fellow whites. He cares not the source, only that blood flows.

Be vigilant and strong. The Emperor knows what evil lurks in the vacillation of a weak fool.

the road to greatness is a lonely one. most people become content with the love, affection, companionship, and attention they get from the select people they surround themselves with and they live small inconsequential lives happily doing their own thing. the man who lacks this strives to find something, something to fill his life, and it is the man with this kind of drive that can achieve greatness.

deny yourself both woman and waifu and become a hero to your people.

Can anyone recommend me any good RWDS clothes? I'm only slightly fond of the hooligan look but it's growing on me

jij zit zeker in de nederdraad, germaanse/nordische kameraad?

I'm thinking of appropriating the anarchist look. Hoodies, jeans, sneakers, etc. It'd be a good disguise, and removing all the shitty stickers and gaudy colors they add would make it more incognito.

Another would be blue collar. Sturdy clothes, lots of utility.

When you look better dead than alive…. you clearly have obtained wizard status.

I think getting a tweed flat cap would work as well.

Not what I was thinking when I said blue collar. More like these.

you must have nigger-tier IQ if you think no one can decipher your shit

Please link me to some meaningless screencaps, sperg. Or tell me about how you work in textiles in vietnam

Or just quit sperging out everytime and no one will know it's you. Except for being a fake german, but we won't tell.

fairly aesthetic, cozy, organized room

but small & probably smells like turtles

7/10

The sad thing is that a lot of people can't even afford such a nice room. Congratulations, Germany. You've played yourself.

i don't know how to feel about this

Worst nazi ever

Kekt.

I used to eat my cereal with a Nazi spoon, they aren't crazy expensive like you'd think. $30-$40 if you know where to look.

This is the way to go. Make sure you get some steeltoes too. I wear pic-related everyday(construction) and I often wear them just around town with some nice dark denim. I made sure to wear them when I went to a Trump rally in my town just in case any leftyfucks wanted to try and mess with me, they'd get a really rude surprise.

Maybe women should stop being so shit.

God forbid we hold them to standards.

Not gonna waste a perfectly good pic on you.

Nice, I also have a Whiskey Rebellion flag hanging up in my room. Great taste.

Maybe two, the IoE is kind of a non-canon eternal niggerjew.

why?

KEK

comfy

Those are Redwings you stupid nigger.

Except wanton slaughter is also highly semetic, as ISIS will tell you.

>>>/hell/

Is this the best they could compile from all the PokeKIKE GLOBAL OBSERVATION data? Your android device is a hot mic. Stop playing vidya, it's degenerate.

go back to your containment board you fucking degenerate.

go masturbate to childrens tv shows pathetic scum.

that is the most pathetic way to go

you sad faggots will die exactly like this.

i hope for your disownment in the after life from every one of your ancestors all the way back to creation of the universe.

I know you've probablyu already discusseed this but the website is fucking hilariiyus

literally everyhing is nazi

I wish my room was that unified in theme and decor, it's ust a mishmash of shit I've bought or was given over the years. I guess if I had a gf/wife I'd be forced to buy furniture sets and my shit would look nicer.

Right. Degeneracy.

Anyone got that screencap explaining how morons have been trying to hijack the term "degeneracy"?

don't forget he "married" that fat ugly gook with a PhD and a day job. Also the gook's parents own the house they live in.

I don't actually have any, but it's so pathetic that these fags can't even put a fucking swastika in their propaganda. The symbol has to be so verboden nobody ever sees it, even if it's tied directly to something you're supposed to hate.

Little do they know the Weebs will be the most ruthless of the RWDSs. They consider death a beautiful affair where they finally can be united with their waifu. They're strong hatred of 3D coupled with their bonds of brotherhood will remind the Kikes why they should fear the samurai. Right Wing Weaboo Death Squads soon Brothers.

pick one

also LOGH fans are not weebs

still needs anime and a pile of wadded up cummie catchers and a pissbottle or three tbh but nice touch with the big black dildo on top of the closet thing

Yeah whatever you say faggot.

Idk man you're probABLYU MORE OF A SAMURAI THAN AWEEB

get used to it scrubs

Does Germany only hire cute bois to be police or something?

"How can you defeat an enemy that looks into the barrel of your gun and sees Paradise?"

10/10 user, would operate with

look at this faggot in denial of his weebism

there is nothign wrong with loghism

would 1970's operate with

A "bulletproof vest" is typically a soft one piece that stop pistol bullets (the one they have in the regular police and TV show, best quality will stop old AK 7.62x39 rounds, modern 5.56 and 5.45 will go through it).

A plate carrier is exactly what it advertise, it carries plates of armor (metal or ceramic and stop rifles bullets, though soft plates exists).

A flak jacket or a body-armor which is what the military get, it's BOTH those things, the vest itself has already a layer of bulletproof materials and you add plates of armor in it for extra protection.

The plate carrier is lighter than the body armor, and offer the same level of protection in a firefight. The body armor is extra weight and offer more protection against lower threats because in the army the first threat is shrapnel and not bullets (hence the "flak jacket" term).

this is such blatant propoganda its surreal
its almost like they believe we build ovens in our bedrooms which we use to bake jewish babies into pies
all i have in my room is a plain double bed with generic cotton sheets, a tasteful print of some poppies on the wall, a plain bedside table covered in various bits and bobs and a lamp

WHATS IN THE TERRARIUM

obviously anthrax spores

Where do I look? ;)

"Hello. This is not a normal room. Here lives a neonazi."

New ringtone tbh fam

I’m not the user you asked but:

Here you go!
readmanga.today/tower-of-god/282/all-pages
Search for the pic at the end of the chapter.

The name is Endorsi

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/boots-and-laces.html

WW1 German naval ensign? Needs a few Anime wall scrolls, bookshelf for Manga and a Sword or two.

Kinda fun that they think the average "Nazi" lives in army style lodgings.

Also, what's the little candle holder thing??

a menorah

is 'living' in your bedroom an american thing?
I only sleep in mine, spending all day in the same room sounds unsanitary

YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU BROKE MY FUCKING RECORD.
HAVE THE DOSE YOU FILTHY FAG.

Not bad. The only thing missing is a bookshelf. I have one in my room with over 200 books, and the room's smaller than the one in the pic.

Also kek at the plant.

Are you implying that Stalingrad never happened? I'm confused as to the actual intent of your post.

The beast on the left looks a wee bit over the 12th stone, mate.

Germany only has cute boys, user.

all the real men died over 60 years ago

CHECKED.

HEIL ALIEN NAZIS

Someone with HTML5 and photography skills should do a parody of a mosque with AK-47s and grenades in it.

And instead of heiling the flag, the muslim should scream Allahu Akbar and wave a sabre around or something.

kek

Agreed. A real RWDS member would have a room filled with QT anime posters.

A claim presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, faggot.
So far all you said is "Stop liking what I dislike, REEEE!", and I wonder what mental hoops you'll jump through to somehow connect MLP to marxists, despite it being one of the most conservative shows being aired.

Aryanne exists not to undermine Holla Forums, but because half of /pone/ are Holla Forumsacks that want a nazi meme.

Also, you don't know shit about 40k, and after being called out on it, switched your position and called it normalfag crap (despite memeing about it in the first place) to somehow try and save your face. That indicates weakness of character and little integrity. You truly are a gook, with all the vices characteristic to them.

no c'mon lad
bronies are pretty disgusting in every sense

This shitty thing. It's fairly infamous among non-normalfags both for being staged and full of bullshit, as well as for the finance magicks they pulled. De Lancie (one of the actors) even tried guilt tripping the fans over pirating the thing and tried to persuade them to give him more shekels for it (despite the whole thing being crowdfunded by fans in the first palce). He got very triggered after being told to eat shit in response. It's fortunate the VAs don't get any input into the actual script, else it really would be full of faggotry.

They really are not. Take it from someone who actually went to some cons and doesn't get all his info on the topic from cringe threads and memes.

A large percentage of bronies (something between a fouth and a third) have legit autism, usually mild cases, and there is indeed little point in talking to them because, hey, they're retarded. They don't tend to be actually cancerous, however. They're mostly lurkers who, if they actually do have the courage to visit a meetup or a con, just go there, sit, watch without saying a word, and ho home.

Then you got normalfags that came in after MLP became really popular in 2014/2015, and they do the regular shit normalfags do. Suck Hasbro's dick, spend ridiculous amount of money on merchandise – standard normalfag behavior.

Then you get the actual, non-autistic fans. Those tend to be pretty alright, ranging the nerds you'd normally find on sci-fi cons to imageboard types. They tend to be pleasant to hang out with, and usually form small groups to segregate themselves from normalfaggotry. They often clop, but they don't show it, don't talk about it, don't propagate it, and usually limit themselves to admitting to it and moving on. Not that they're in any way so polite and refined, but they're not obsessed about porn, have at least a basic knowledge of etiquette, and there are always more interesting things to talk about than endlessly discussing what they jack off to.

Then you get the last, most cancerous cathegory, which are furries. They're insufferable, and the reason why bronies are known to hate furries so fucking much, despite the apparent outward similarity. They're the cunts who dress in fursuits, they're the faggots who brag loudly about how they masturbated to a pony being ravaged by a wolf, they're the ones who look like they're rapists, and make rapist-like remarks due to having no fucking idea how to function in society, and they're the ones so obsessed with pornography that it's literally the only thing they ever want to talk about. I've been to dozens of meetups and several cons, and every single time I see some degenerate cretin talking about horse pussy, it's a fucking furry. Every fucking time. When I go see the cosplayers on a con, most of them go for something like pic-related, but guess who brought a fursuit? That's right, a furry. When someone on a meetup says he wants to show us something, and pulls out an r34 poster (in a way so that the whole café can see it), guess who that person is? A furry again! As I've already said, I toured many meetups and cons. During these visits, I've seen extreme amounts people who were awkward as fuck, many who were downright stupid, a good amount of bro-tier guys who downed a few beers and actually had non-retarded opinion on politics (which we discussed, among other things), but very, very few outright faggots and degenerates who weren't furries.

Man, this guy has a lot of Madoka stuff.

Why didn't they use his room to portray nazis?

"Towards Gensokyo we march! Into the arms of our waifus!"

well at least they're showing people what cool shit to get like a yule candle etc

The price would be just too high.

this thread suddenly turned into a battlestation thread

and i dont mind, welcome to the meme room, sadly my shelf broke so for now all the RWDS stuff its on the floor

i dont have a shelf and keep everything on digital storage
near the seperate computer with the wifi disabled, the hammer and a shitty old microwave

i was talking about the gas masks and the mortar round

the more red pilled books are on my pc, not because they are "dangerous" to have, but because they are difficult to find in physical form where im from

Wew lad.

its a show about anthropomorphic horrors from the Lovecraftian Cthulu Mythos attempting to get down and freaky with a high school boy
its pretty funny you should check it out but it might be a tad too violent for a brony

oh neat
redpilled literature i think some of its illegal in the totalitarian shithole i live in currently
but gas masks arent ive thought of ordering one of the surplus czech ones from Ukraine

perfectly safe as long you dont unscrew the bottom ive heard

its not a live one, its a training dummy one

i order them from lithuania for pennys to collection and to sell

yes, little girls slapping each others butts or whatever is totally too violent for grown-ass men

grow a pair you manchild

Are you sure?

End your worthless life.

I feel worried for that kid… what will future hold for him…

Am I one of those scary internet nazis that masturbates to anime?

You have 2 computers instead of just a double monitor set up? What's up with that, is one of them your work computer or something?

guns = nazi
guns + disdain for muds = nazi
0 guns + disdain for muds = nazi

There really isn't any reason to not go for the complete package

didnt say that, said too violent for a brony
its a pretty lighthearted comedy really

clean your room

lad are those cumstains on your shitty chair?

3 generally but one shit the bed.

one on the ground on the left is a malware analysis machine and something of a "target machine" when I'm trying out Windows exploits.

The monitor on the left is generally my second monitor and I host a third in the top left where the boots are.

I'm supr sekrit hakr man.

Fine

They're I don't know how to put food in my mouth stains.

Thanks doc, but what record did I break?

Naval base for me near the rainbow bridge to the halls of Valhalla.

God damn it user.
I didn't want to cry today.

There's literally no bigger mindfuck than Pony Nazism.

Embrace the Pony, for the good of the race.

what is this hot topic?

Reminder that the official naver scanlations are anti-Trump to the point where they showcased a strawman comic about him on their front page for weeks.

What about something more wretched and older than pony nazism? What about furry nazism?

So close to Godquads. Militaria forums have them for sale relatively often, also sites like gunbroker.

gunbroker.com/item/577507997

I want someone to DDoS that shit.

Why are some of the anime girls dead?

the one on the floor is Akarin and shes always like that because noone pays attention to her

Houseplants are great. They really make it much more enjoyable to be indoors, especially in winter. Plus you can get ones that filter bad shit out of the air, and they all improve oxygen content.

Get some plants, user.

There are houseplants that filter different shit out of the air that nothing outside is going to help with. Especially if you live in an area with dirty air, or if its winter.

Stop being such a fag about houseplants. They are very good.

U GOT A HEAD LOIK A FOOKIN ORANGE M8

Dont forget your supposed to skip the 14th lace hole :^)
Honestly I think one of the biggest point of this crap is to make people think 'well white people have gangs too, look at neo-nazis!'

this is autism

agreed

what is this shit.. wasted money

Seriously