Scars

Sup faggots? I have a question, is this scar okay or should I wear caps/let my hair grow? What you think?

bump

Scars tell a story. What's your story faggot?

That's a great labotomy scar, OP. What is it like to have the same mental capactity as the POTUS?

His story is that he is an attention seeking faggot.

Car accident, 3 surgeries (2 scars, one on my forehead, similar)

Haha, that one's from an epidural hematoma(think that's the term), basically a huge blod clot that resulted from brain trauma.

i wonder who could be behind this post

you're probably identifiable from that picture. good job.

identify me faggot

Could be, it's not like we're on leddit with post history and karma.

Scar tissue that I wish you saw
sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
with the birds I'll share

My Moobs are instruments of pleasure, for those I choose to share them with, Goy!

who's that? looks pretty aryan.

That's dysnomia itself!

I think you mean xerself* you uneducated shitlord faggot.

Learn dysnomia's pronouns you fucking oppressive shitlord.

All men need to die.

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is one of his prophets.

Shaved head and a beard, totally identifiable. Not like literally everyone on Holla Forums doesn't aspire to be exactly that.

It's a fucking circumsicion scar, but it failed.

DERP!

Heyyyyy I got one too.

he's actually pretty based tbh

Sexy!

don't Holla Forums redundant

and a big fucking scar on the side of the head

shit look coo to me

Regardless of scar or no scar, holy fuck dude, shave and grow your hair out. Women think it's 100000x cuter generally, and you do NOT want anything to do with the kind of women that don't

Shave my head or my beard?

Keep trying, this is literally my first post on the internet regarding my scar.

Beard, tbh. I know a lot of effort goes into it but even women who really like the look of beards don't generally want to touch them at all - you can imagine how that ends up.

sucks when you're balding and this is the only look you can rock, relatively.

You could go full bald, in that case Clean shaven chin and head can look extremely classy and appealing without being so damn prickly. So long as you can regularly keep it down before it gets to the point of stubble, you could look - and feel - really, really good, dude. The best part is that it's not one of those "compromising" looks where it's obvious you're trying to make male pattern baldness or naturally short hair look good - it's a deliberate decision that requires some maintenance to keep that way, and women know that.

Thing is I'm not that advanced in MPB, it's basically thinning hair, I can still pull off a decent look but it's annoying.

Would you say short hair (buzzcut-ish) with a bit longer hair on top is good?

I really really don't think so. Unless you're a /k/ type who appreciates stuff that'll prove more functional when STHF it's either hair that can touch your neck and jaw or none, man - at least in my experience

Granted, this is experience from Canada and I can imagine it being super different in like South Africa or w/e, though the US is very alike

I'm not gonna post a pic, but you can't even tell and not in the NEET sense "can't even tell", no hair parting and shit, if I go to the barber it's good, but am lazy.

Also, not "south afrian" or whatever the hell you implied, european.

I'm not talking about MPB specifically, I mean in general. I don't have the baldness problem and it's looking like I never will, and I'm super thankful, because I can rock a really lazy, longish haircut.

It's up to you to decide how useful the experience of a Canadian is, because I have never been to Europe and don't know how much it applies.

Mate, I'm pretty buzzed, no idea what canadian/south african/european are supposed to mean. Are you fucking with me? Is this a new "meme"?

Grow your hair and shave the beard. Unless you like looking like a skinhead.

Get extensions if you have to.

holy fuck

Canada is the gigantic country north of the US how do you not know Canada?

south africa is the very southern tip of Africa, has a gigantic white community but a ton of civil unrest right now

what the fuck do you mean you don't know what european means, what

There's no such thing as "skinhead' in europe, unless you wear black and shout "Heil hitler"

Fuck off nigger, don't want your shitty trollin'.

Literally look them up right the fuck now, I swear to god

How the fuck do you not know these countries? They're fairly relevant

Nigger, stop. You tried, you failed.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you

Jesus christ you're retarded, you do know you can edit wikipedia articles yourself, right?

fokken poes!

I literally live in Canada you dumbass

Look, them, up. Piles and piles of news articles, politics, maps, etc. Both are fairly relevant countries nowadays because Canada has a goddamn meme leader and South Africa is basically Holla Forums's day of the rope race war except all the time.

Nice try, nigger. Have you ever been to "Canada"? I haven't. Stop shilling that it's a real place you fucking jew.

You're being baited hard user, I've seen these kind of posts around. He's critical theoring you.

I'm about 99% sure he's just having fun trying to convince me my country doesn't exist and I'm 100% willing to drag him down deep into "I was only pretending to be retarded" territory

I thought we were both aware you were trolling and that I was just joining along because my original thread was dead…? No?

you might be right about canada not existing after fucking Trudeau is done with it

Nah, man. Bitches love scars.

Just keep your beard maintained and trimmed, and grow your hair out, but not too much to the point that you look like a faggot.

This. Bitches love scars. They show that you have the ability to survive severe physical trauma.

"oh, look at his head - you see that, right?"
"you bet I am, hun. bet he'd be good in a fight, right?"
"I knoooow. I bet he hunts! he's been in fights! look at that scar!"
"I just wanna kiss that misshapen, malformed knobbly skin"
"saaaaaaame. he's a real hunk. I bet he's the kind of person to dislocate your arms in sex and punch you in the jaw"
"oh my god, stop it, he's mine"
"I bet he posts on /k/ and preps"

You fukken got em, dude. Figured 'em out. You're a real chick magnet, I can tell.

The scar is fine, don't be a pussy

Another quality thread of retarded dribble, bought to you thanks to dysnomia

Please tell me you're facing away from the camera

Give yourself a papercut on your cock, faggot

>A MINE

STOP GIVING A FUCK WHAT OTHERS THING

Don't wear caps every single day or you'll just lose hair. Let your hair grow man, or leave it as is. Nobody gives a fuck as its not that ghastly. I think it looks pretty fucking cool actually

STOP GIVING A FUCK WHAT OTHERS THING

Don't wear caps every single day or you'll just lose hair. Let your hair grow man, or leave it as is. Nobody gives a fuck as its not that ghastly. I think it looks pretty fucking cool actually but do what you want to

Hey asshole. Behave yourself. We have overseas friend. Don't act like a doos in front of them.