Alexapure water filtration system

I bought this water filter from the alex jones store with free shipping. My package had multiple items and the smaller items came two weeks before the water filter system. Yesterday noon it came and I installed it without instructions.

Off the bat the filter system takes time to flush out, but after the long wait I can tell you after sipping my first sip of pure and clean non-meme water I am immediately refreshed. The on-tap Pur filter I have been using left my mouth feeling dehydrated even after immediately sipping from it. I have a point to make here and that is that my old water filter though cheep and better than nothing is outclassed by what I payed for and I am impressed by the results.

Bottom line is this: It takes time to filter good, clean water so don't expect immediate results.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Drinking-Reverse-Osmosis-System-Water/dp/B00J2DGTD8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1471726105&sr=8-3&keywords=RO system
purewaterinc.com/Mini-Classic-CT-Countertop-Water-Distiller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks OP I just ordered 5 of them, one for each member of my family!

remember, it's never too early for holiday shopping. everyone needs to grab these quick before the government shuts down the internet!

What are some good non-meme water filters? (no RO systems)

distilled water is best theyre like 80-100 bucks

and no distilled water doesn't leech useful minerals from your body

I too aim to get a few for the people in my life I still care about and too also care about living

can you guys recommend a good provider of dickpills

Personally I can't because I don't need them. I on;y make commentary and memes for things that I myself know of and experienced first hand.

Noted.
I use my alexapro filter for tap water which is filtered by an on-tap pur filter.

S U P E R M A L E V I T A L I T Y

amazon.com/Drinking-Reverse-Osmosis-System-Water/dp/B00J2DGTD8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1471726105&sr=8-3&keywords=RO system if you want pure non furide shit inside

wat? Those are both ceramic.

I have that same system. It's great.

Thanks for the product review.

I heard when you pour piss into these things you get gold shekel dust, is that true Alex?

also inline filtration on your mainline is the correct way, as it allows you to avoid contact with shitty water entirely.

rest is plebe tier shit, sadly not all anons have this option though.

I don't work for Alex, I'm an uber driver and failed video game designer. How you doing? You got a job for me? I really want a job in an office working with computers like how I was raised to do but failed at doing because I refused to be a social justice warrior and rejecting the narratives being shoved down my throat at school thus revoking my chances at securing a degree hence why I drive4uber.

How dare you assume I am a successful entrepreneur & media personalities when my life is complete and total suffering.

Very close to purchasing this one. Anything I should know about it? Any better options in the same price range?

(webm unrelated)

MUH LAMPSHEKELS!!!

If I don't drink straight tap how will I get the flavor of birth control pills and gunpowder?

Eat out a Ukrainian girl?

10/10 post user
Also OP thanks for product review. I should probably look into getting a filter at some point soon.

I take a Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc supplement, just because that shit is hard to come by without either being poisonous shit (estrogen laced milk) or non-existent (industrial farming doesn't cut it at all for nutrients) these days. God help the clueless bastards who don't.

trump has 2

Wasn't this shit called Berkey filters back in the day?

Berky, propur, this… all the same shit. Just make sure to get RO

Just buy smart water.
It is bottled with reverse osmosis.

get an ionizer, for dat high pH water

I use one of these; it's sweet:

purewaterinc.com/Mini-Classic-CT-Countertop-Water-Distiller

It took me a while to save up for it but it's all metal and glass (no plastic) and built to last.

I make great tap. I make it from scratch.