Burmese Buddhist Monks are openly supporting donald Trump! These people are our equivilents in the region and the core...

Burmese Buddhist Monks are openly supporting donald Trump! These people are our equivilents in the region and the core group defending the region from Islam!

We have them on our side and they want to help us. How can we help them? Make their plight known, and show that of all people, the real religion of peace, is up in fucking arms about the issues that we support!

The Reich knew that the tibetttans shared our ancestry and much of our lore, despite millennia of separation and constant oppression from he chinks. As a result, they have been oppressed by the commie jew influenced chinks of today, and now this is spreading aacrpss the world. The meia wants to destroy and devolve a people who should be our allies and who want to aid us in our war against the mudslimes and the kike. Let's fucking help them too!

I call upon the meme magicians! Lend the Ma Bha Ta your aid! Redpill the fucking pacifists of the west with the knowledge that Buddhist fucking monks want to lead the fiht in the god emperor's armies!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HehY8#selection-92.1-168.0
reddit.com/r/Buddhism/comments/4m9faw/the_nikaya_dhamma_society_endorses_donald_trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better sign 'em up to vote, quick!

The Nikaya Dhamma Society was founded to preserve and expound historical and orthodox Buddhism. While we do not normally endorse presidential candidates or involve ourselves in the political process, in this case we are compelled to make an exception. Donald Trump stands out alone among all the candidates for president of the United States as the one man speaking up against illegal immigration and the threat of radical Islam. He is the only candidate not afraid to take on political correctness and to offer the American people straight talk, repudiating dishonest political correctness. With great pleasure, we endorse Donald Trump for President of the United States

archive.is/HehY8#selection-92.1-168.0

Buddhism has the solutions but I can not stand western Buddhists.

reddit.com/r/Buddhism/comments/4m9faw/the_nikaya_dhamma_society_endorses_donald_trump/

there's no such thing as "western buddhists". anyone who didn't receive all their teaching from a real eastern master simply does not have a fucking clue of what he's saying

are you saying there's more to buddhism than incest burning, weed and giving your gf a patchouli oil massage before banging her?

it's funny, western buddhists think buddhism is strictly non-violent but there's almost constant talk of beatings throughout ch'an texts.

marxist kikes and muzzies btfo

and being born a woman is karmic retibution for past transgressions

and orthodox buddhists hate gays

and they're strictly anti-aborion

pretty red pilled in certain ways

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then where did the Buddha's original enlightenment come from?

Huh? That's not how enlightenment works.

Then tell me, o master, how does it work?

He just sat under a tree and did nothing for serveral weeks

Every time.
Getting noncitizens vote in order to rig an election in the favor of your party is a jew trick. You aren't ok with dems purposely allowing mexis through he border when spics statisitically vote Democrat.

Hypocracy.

is this site legit though, doesn't show anything about burmese buddhists

it might as well have been made by us

It's self realization. The realization that there is no self, no identity, only oneness with everything, or nothingness. Yes, it is a paradox, because it can't be grasped by the mind. So it is the death of the mind, and the death of the ego.

So what about any of that requires age-old teachings to be handed down?

Next up you'll tell me you don't need to read the protocols because someone here said the kikes are bad once

None of it actually. I don't know what that other guy is talking about.

You're still dodging the original question.
The Buddha himself didn't have these hundreds of scrolls.
Where did his knowledge come from, if not from the scrolls that didn't exist yet?

Now you get it. It all comes from within yourself.

kind of. there is a self but it's devoid of any inherent self nature, i.e. it arises from causes and consitions, and seeing it has no fundamental self nature is therefore "unreal".

and 'oneness' means that all things have this essential non-independent nature, and any thought of discrimination is an illusion of the discriminating mind

Mummies of the people who wrote the scrolls that are the basis of tibettan buddhism. Notice who they resemble?

WE WAS

that is a strange fetish

That reminds me of chan culture, you get rekt over and over again up until being called whatever things offended you the most doesn't make you flinch anymore.

And in the end, you reach a sort of enlihtenment. The realization that the insults of your enemies only have power if you give it to them. Their words are meaningless, act only in accordance with your own will.

On topic of budhism.

Western "buddhism" bullshit: Destroy your ego!
Real Buddhism: Free your ego from falsehoods.

Nomads. Which is how most people of that era lived and, thus, many now extinct Aryan tribes made it quite far from their Siberian homeland.

The front line against islam.

Jesus?

Yes, he was also a buddhist.

Wew Burma

There is not enough content on that site to make it credible.

I know (that is to say I knew, I have now cut him off) a western Buddhist and he is absolute trash.

He found Buddhism after getting Pozz’d (yes really) and then inadvertently pozzing his qt blond gf. He uses his warped western concept of Buddhism to help him forgive himself for the life he has taken and to let himself off after long bouts of debauchery.

He also has a giant tattoo of a buddhavista and wears beads of which he can’t explain the significance.

The last time I saw him I had tremendous fun telling him of the BASED Burmese monks to whom he claimed that they weren’t real Buddhists just as the Muslims they were fighting weren’t real Muslims.