Weaponized Audio?

I know this sounds like insanity, but has anyone ever weaponized this? What's to stop anyone from blasting it's citizens with a certain frequency & feminizing the entire population?

Example: (mimics caffeine )youtube.com/watch?v=kJpbR7gDCnQ

Human Growth Hormone (Was cracking My Knuckles more after 30 minutes of this): youtube.com/watch?v=BHEkXiKhK9c

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790592?ordinalpos=8&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
youtube.com/watch?v=D1qDiF3n9L0
youtube.com/watch?v=q3lvqk4F1t8
mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php
gnaural.sourceforge.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=WDsI-zk6gfE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNab94GkMkZU65uk_8iRG7ln9L2HL6vJ7
wikihow.com/Adopt-a-Polyphasic-Sleep-Schedule
sentimentalcorp.org/goat_worship/goat_index/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

440hz tuning

hot

7902.13hz is great.

Can you explain what that means? All I can find is "this is the standard Hz level for music since 1926" but not why it was chosen or what it does, if anything.

Witnessed.

give me one scientific study that proves that listening to frequencies (ONLY IN HUMAN RANGE MIND YOU) will act on anything

Neuromagnetic responses to binaural beat in human cerebral cortex.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790592?ordinalpos=8&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

wasn't this what haarp was all about

Basically, it has to do with tuning. 440 Hz would make an A (pitch), which is now the standard. For example, in baroque times rather than 440 Hz they used 415 Hz (which sounded like an Ab)

Nowhere does it say listening to youtube music in certain frequencies makes your balls produce more testosterone.

Wasn't Haarp about weather control?

Are you saying i can get free gainz from mp3 sound?

I know i sound retarded but i just think this might work as a very good meditation technique.

Placebo effect heals and saved lives.

Maybe? I'm not joking when I said I was cracking my knuckles more while listening to that HGH one. That's a physical change after 30 minutes of that video that, if psychosomatic, is pretty damn strong.

I was hoping more people on Holla Forums could explain it.

What mimics marijuana?

Do you have any other examples of this, or possibly more info about this concept? This does seem like it could be plausible, but I would like to see some videos or know some frequencies that could have some effect.

does it come in suppository form?
for you obviously

kill yourself degenerate
off my board

HAARP was indeed about weather control, though it was more of a research role. The tech researched there was then implemented into NEXRAD radar systems in the US, and various doppler radar systems across the globe.
This channel is great for the topic, though lately it's shifted from trying to prove the radar stuff since it's a bit more dificult to show visible evidence of since radar isn't visible, and has focused more on the cloud and moisture generation, as is evident with the recent Louisiana flood, like in this video youtube.com/watch?v=D1qDiF3n9L0
Sage for offtopic, if anyone is really interested I'll make a separate thread.

What sort of relationship between HGH and knuckle cracking are you suggesting?

I've been cracking joints dozens of times a day for my entire life. Does this make me Arnold?

What did you do while listening to it?

No, but it's something I'm not usually able to do in succession. Just something I noticed after listening to the HGH signal.

Took a 30 minute tap with headphones on. Tried to focus on the audio as best I could.

Fuck, meant nap. Don't know if it matters, but I'm using big heaphones too.

My dog does not like the HGH frequency, does anyone (or OP) have a similar experience with it effecting animals around them?

Chris-Chan believes this shit cured his autism and is making him a real woman.

Well, it was a nice topic I had for awhile.

Shit thread, faggot OP.

I know there is a signal which deprives you of REM sleep. So you may still get a full nights rest, but not a proper one. Or you have one or two wake ups before going back to sleep, unable to get that much needed deeper sleep.

Fatigued goyim are easy to rule goyim.

In theory if he chose to listen the testosterone booster now, he might still able to reverse the damage.

Look at all the manlets trying to become taller by watching this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3lvqk4F1t8

TFW the 2 girls I assumes had an interest in me were both lower than me.

Chris has really gone off the deep-end.

He thinks listening to binaural beats will make him magically grow a vagina and that his infected taint-piercing is his true and honest vagoo hole opening up.

Binaural beats are a neat auditory illusion and can be nice for assisting meditation or hypnofaggotry if you're into that, but that's about all they're good for. Some people are more strongly affected by them than others, possibly also getting headaches or weird sensations of growing or shrinking, but for most people they're simply relaxing and pretty neat as long as you aren't expecting magical bullshit like increased height or testosterone.
You can also generate your binaurals with programs like mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php or gnaural.sourceforge.net/ if you feel like experimenting.

The human body is infinitely susceptible to audio frequencies. They've already have weaponized audio and it's being blasted on our radios, our tv's, in bars and clubs, basically everywhere in public. It's called pop music. also what do you think rap is? weaponized nig-noggery

This shit is why no one takes you guys seriously

Who exactly ARE you user?

This is nigger-tier theorizing

If this country were competently run, he would have been institutionalized a very long time ago.

It's a linguistic method to seed doubt into a typical user's mind that looking into such subjects will lead to social alienation.

But you probably knew that already.

nobody likes you people

Bump for more binaural beats.
I want some audio-heroin.

A great channel that documents and sources government programs that do this sort of stuff is Truthstreammedia,
youtube.com/watch?v=WDsI-zk6gfE
Is a good example, I do recall them having a video on how the CIA did experiments where they would put soundboxes in convenience stores like 7/11 with muffled suggestive messages (you cant really make it out unless you abnormally consciously look for the sound) telling people not to rob, and the experiment was a success, the stores with the boxes experience less statistical robberies.
I am sure similar programs, auditory, visual, chemical are still in effect. We need to do our job to identify them and prepare to dismantle them.

If you wore something yo cover the ears at least, could it protect you?

–yo– to* damnit

Hash.

THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW

Okay, so what sounds make you more based? Why not play those?

(wasted)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNab94GkMkZU65uk_8iRG7ln9L2HL6vJ7

If you're looking into it for comparisons to real-world chemicals (HGH, drugs, testosterone etc) you're fucking up. What it CAN do is subtly shift your brainwaves toward a specific frequency (alpha, beta, gamma etc) which from there affects the rest of your mood/behaviors. Look up what brainwave patterns correspond to what, whether you're looking to shift mood or energy levels or whatever, and then find frequencies that correspond to that waveform.

It's not a very "hard science" but it is slightly more than a placebo.

good info on GnosticMedia on youtube about this topic. "Music, Mind Control, and Psychobiology" and "The [Secret] History of FM radio"

So…couldn't you use this to force your brain into the last brain state right before REM sleep to only have to sleep like 4 hours a day? It's my understanding that your brain has to go through the first 3 brainwave states to get to the final one before rem.

So…Skip 3/4 of them & go straight to rem sleep?

Tesla harnessed magnetism to enhance his brain. Trump does this too. Anybody want to expand this?

Niggers/Jews turn down new weapons because they can't see potential in anything. This would give me hope if our people weren't such cucks for the golems.

Binaural beats only work with headphones so theres no way this could be used subliminally

fellating the barrel of a loaded handgun.

Isn't this the stuff that chris-chan is convinced cause him to grow a vagina?

Not sure if people are acting retarded but while it can affect some parts of your body (mostly your brain) it won't make you taller or make you lose body fat. Back masking can happen (low audio behind louder sounds), as well as death (mostly do to the pressure) or a more relaxed brain (depending on frequency) but not too many physical changes.

There have been experiments on 17hz and people felt uneasy after a concert performance as well people living near wind turbines. There a lot of research out there about sound and its behavior on human minds, but nothing like YUUGE gains or manlets getting taller.

Now HAARP I dont really think it was meant as a weather manipulator but more as a study of sound/pressure. I do believe it is able to control some weather (mostly around itself) and its not very precise since it cant add moisture or heat just pressure to the atmosphere.

I wonder what effects could be theorized by signals such as webm related? Specifically, the low, somewhat muffled, droning effect. It can be heard in a lot of parts of the Dead Island Riptide and Dying Light soundtracks as well, I've noticed it having a despair-inducing effect at times when mental defenses are weakened.

You know, despite such a message being something that should be inherent in one's mind, if this was the kind of message being pushed out it wouldn't be so bad. Don't rob, don't steal, don't kill people without cause, don't racemix, don't be an unfaithful partner, don't be a welfare parasite. But now, (((they))) couldn't have it be a positive message.

Isochronic beats do the same thing & they're mono.

Does he really only sleep 4 hours a day? How?

I suppose while we're on the subject, here's an audio experiment. It only works if you have not seen Dilbert 3.mp4, do not look this up until you have listened to this song. What feelings does it convey? What effect does it have on your mental state?

I have reason to believe this song is able to have a specific effect on the brain.

It came in sugar pills with exotic latin name label.

wikihow.com/Adopt-a-Polyphasic-Sleep-Schedule

If you adopt a polyphasic sleep cycle and take 30 minute naps for every 2 hours you are awake and stick to it it trains your brain to skip directly to the REM stage of sleep and you can remain sane while only having 4 hours of sleep a day, the problem is it takes several weeks of conditioning with the polyphasic sleep cycle to do so and most people have work, school, etc. so they can't just take naps every two hours to attain polyphasic sleep patterns. But it is possible to remain healthy and functioning on 4 hours of sleep if you can consistently skip right to REM.

Some people sleep very little.
It's just how some folk are.

I think Thatcher slept little too.

I've never seen Dilbert 3, so I gave it a listen.

I felt kind of cheerful/joyful at first, but as I kept listening my body started to feel heavy. My hands are shaking and I keep having to correct typos from shaking hands.
I just feel relaxed and laid back now.

Did I get it right?

Have you felt the urge to do something? Something you may have thought of doing but never went through with it because the consequences would be dire?

What frequency is that user? Is it some super loud inaudible frequency or what?
It's really tiring and uncomfortable. I didn't listen to the end.

Seemed pretty comfy to me.

Frequency I am unsure of, what I know for sure is it is a midi rendition (with a damn fine soundfont) of the title screen music from Robocop (gameboy), used for Dilbert 3.mp4, but there is definitely something… odd, about how it's arranged and the way it sounds.

nothing strange here

Makes me want to take a shit.

For comparison and to counter some shitty sages, a slower version.

theres a great movie about that idea

It makes me want to eat Cool Ranch Doritos.

What came first, ranch? Or Cool Ranch?

Ranch?

Look into Goat Worship
do not click if grill, you'll turn into a whore or something
sentimentalcorp.org/goat_worship/goat_index/index.html

Then why doesn't it affect niggers, arabs, spics, or Indians?

Because it's coming from the culture

It looks like all of the videos are down.

you have discovered binaural beats, a powerful way to make bank, get sketchy apps like idoser onto people's computers, open the third eye, and make christian weston chandler grow a pussy.

remember to be responsible with the unknown power you have chanced upon.

I think you should kill yourself, Dilbert.

bump

COUGHING