Tfw you started degreasing your pizzas to lose weight but they just don't taste as good now

WHY GOD CAN'T THERE BE JUST ONE EASY SOLUTION

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you tried just eating healthier shit instead of making yourself look like a queer

life fucking sucks and i agree…
i guess i will just kill myself so that nobody has to deal with my excuse of a burden of an existence…
nobody ever loved me and always wished i was dead…

Just eat the paper towel lol, it'll absorb fat directly from your body. You'll literally poop out your fat.

why degrease when you can decrease instead

kek ye

this, it's not the only thing you should do but it helped me lose some weight, my diet is pretty greasy because poorfag

ftfy

it's called keto

or you could just eat less

just don't eat lol

How about you just dont eat pizza you fat fuck

How does one go about doing this?

OP eats two pies a day instead of four.

You just put a paper towel on top of the pizza and press down. It soaks up a shit ton of grease.
Then you do it again with a fresh paper towel.
And then one more time.
And then your pizza tastes like cardboard.

You wipe your pizza with paper so you can eat another pizza without feeling bad about it.

Fat fuck logic 101.

This is the first time i've heard this retarded paradigm. So you are forced to buy greasy foods because you are poor? Please explain this further you fucking retard

They're nothing but stupid pot smokers from commiefornia, ignore them.

I heard drinking lots of water helps

hint: poor people are stupid. that's why they're poor.

Try to burn more calories than you take in, you fucking idiot. Bread isn't the only thing that makes you fat. Carrots can make you fat if you eat too much of them. Stop eating so much, you crazed lunatic.

You poor lonely soul.
Here you go.

Just go vegetarian, seriously, I lost 40 pounds in about 5 months just from dropping meat. Its not even hard to do, I still eat all the greasy as fuck french fries and pizza that I want and I can still maintain a good weight. People don't realize the difference just dropping meat can make. And if that's too hard for you to do then you're just a lost cause tbh

chatting shit

I never said faggot or retard in my reply, idiot.

way to miss his point. if you take in less energy than you spend, you will lose weight.

I read the entire post and still stand by my reply

This is a quite insufficiently dumb theory because what really matters for easily losing weight is your satiety, and the things that impact your satiety are your:
1. Blood sugar.
2. Feeling of fullness.

So it follows that to easily lose weight, you should eat low-calorie density foods with a lot of bulk that don't impact your blood sugar.

Is English your first language?

wrong. you are gonna feel hungry when going from 5,000 kcal a day to 1,000 kcal a day, but you just have to accept that instead of being a little bitch.

Nope. Sorry you had to do it the hard way. Read more next time. It makes life simpler.

What makes you hungry is LOW BLOOD SUGAR because your body is panicking to raise it up. People with hypoglycemia more often than not overshoot what they need just because their body goes into panic mode. To avoid having blood sugar drops you just need to eat balanced meals at the right times. People often think its good to not eat all day and then binge at night and they end up gaining weight that way because their body is starved for blood sugar from not eating all day.

To spell it out to the intellectual heavyweights that are missing the point on my earlier post here:

I was NOT saying "I CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT" or some other retarded point about it being physically impossible, which seems to be what you're desperately wanting it to be so you can argue against it and feel superior or whatever.

It was a comment on how a changing lifestyle and getting older had impacted on my ability to maintain the body of my youth, when it used to be no effort at all to look pretty good, now it's a big effort mainly due to my job etc. If there are any other people who aren't edgy kiddos in this thread they will probably understand it a lot more than you seemed to.

Yeah, you are claiming that it's impossible to lose weight because you are getting older. Try eating less, you fat fuck.

I'm 32 and i'm one of the guys who you responded to. I am fit and eat like a normal human being, so i'm not fat. Try working out, you lazy intolerable faggot.

nigga I've done a lot of reading, and all of it agreed that the important thing is energy in vs energy out

it makes sense from a basic logic standpoint too. where else is additional weight gonna come from if not the food you eat? and if you eat less energy than you spend, that additional energy has to come from your body's reserves, i.e. fat.

Cherry picking again

Good job kiddo

Yes, but what mostly causes this is eating foods high on the glycemic index that induce the insulin response, because what happens is you eat something sugary (or worse, there are foods with a higher index than even sugar), and that skyrockets your blood sugar, so your body floods your system with insulin to soak up the excess sugar and store it as fat, and then that nosedives your blood sugar so you want to stabilize it again by eating something sugary.

Yeah okay, I think I'm done here.

I don't think you know what that term means. I literally responded to every aspect of your post.

typical fatty

No argument. Just retard.

read the second paragraph of the post, dumbass

The one that says calories in, calories out? Got it.

I'll add a postscript to this and say that this makes sugary drinks the absolute worst thing to consume if you're trying to lose weight because they don't have any bulk and also whack your blood sugar.

ITT: too many people consume high fructose corn syrup so they feel the need to eat more when they don't need to.

I'm not following the argument so forgive me, but He's not necessarily wrong if I understand what he was saying correctly, its why fatties who use the "muh genetics" argument are generally retarded, it implies that they don't eat yet produce extra mass out of thin air, it violates thermal dynamics. Your body is, after all, a biological machine, it uses only the energy it needs and stores the rest as fat. In fact, calories are a measure of energy and were once used to gauge the performance of machines in the same vein as horsepower. Today, calories are just calculated based on the amount of fats and sugars (including carbohydrates) in a given food. What makes it complicated is unlike a machine your body assumes certain rules and your bodies chemistry is subject to metabolic processes that you have to learn to overcome. but the principle still stands, just like, use more energy than you take in man. Even if in reality its not quite that simple for someone to actually do

where does the fucking energy come from then? stop acting like repeating "calories in, calories out" makes you right

If someone's braincells have been replaced with fat cells for so long that they think wiping their fucking pizza with paper makes it somehow more healthy, they most definitely do not have the mental capability to do something that involves stuffing less butter up their throat, let alone not eating greasy meat mc fat burgers at all.

source? because if true, that's pretty stupid since protein is almost as energy-dense as carbohydrates.

Humans are omnivorous. By becoming vegetarian you are going against our natural instincts as human beings. You probably lost most of your weight in muscle mass, the rest by not receiving enough protein from meat. You have nutrient deficiencies so your body is dying and you are losing weight. You aren't becoming more healthy by doing this.

Protein is also used when gauging the amount of calories in a given food, but people usually associate weight gain with calories for some reason even though, again, calories are just a unit of energy, granted they are a useful way to get a generalized idea for how much of a given foods fat and carb contents you actually need based on a 2,000 a day diet, but this is very generalized

that would be the reason. weight gain is because of surplus energy.

Listen up bud, if we're really going to go all primal like this, you need to understand that meat was originally a reward for being able to hunt down your food. You burned calories hunting for the animal, and the meat was the reward for being able to hunt it down. Unless you're out there hunting for food (or are a body-builder), meat is not necessary and it does more harm than good. We live in a sedentary society, we do not need meat.

Listen here bud, how do you receive the same nutrients that your forefathers did from vegetables? I know what you're thinking, "but I can get muh protein from plants!". Yeah, not the same protein from meat. We evolved to eat both meat and vegetables and you are claiming that we don't need meat now because it is easy to attain. That's retarded liberal logic right there. Produce is also easy to attain at a supermarket, it's not easy to attain if you walk outside. Do me a favor, walk outside and see if you can find enough produce to last you for a week. I bet you can't and you'll probably end up poisoning yourself by eating the wrong plant.

so much fuckin this!!!

Pizza Hunting is culturally enriching

You do realize part of GMOs are the ability to select plants for market that do not produce usable seeds right? Where I live there was once orchards upon orchards of orange trees. The only liberal one is you for sucking Monsanto and Goerge Soros' cock. And I'm not a vegan, vegans are all scrawny faggots, I still drink milk and eat eggs, that's where I get my proteins from

20 minutes with no response, so I'm gonna say that guy was full of shit. it's all about energy.

Yeah, I do realize that, how is that related to what I fucking said?

So by saying that you should eat both meat and plants, I am sucking monsanto and jew cock? Are you high? Do you realize that there are still organic plants out there? Monsanto hasn't taken over the planet yet

Yes, and aerospace engineering is about making big metal birds that fly when you put petrol in them. Energy in, energy out. Calories in, calories out. It's about energy. Very good!

I don't get your point. You can still buy produce that is organic.

My point is that the reason why you can't just go out and pick oranges are because its been taken up by farmland. That's the main reason why its not easy to attain if you walk outside. Because fucking Jews

And can you just go out and kill enough meat to last you and your family for a year? No, it takes effort and it's hard to attain.

your point is that capitalism sucks ass and you shouldn't be able to buy meat easily?

so you admit that the way to lose weight is to consume less energy than you spend.

So you are saying that all foods have exactly the same effect on your body if they have the same calories? Calories in, calories out.

Yes, it does, thanks for agreeing with me. It would take a lot of effort to hunt down your meat, and that's where you burn calories attain

This has jack shit to do with economic systems lefty faggot. You can buy all the fucking meat you want, the only one getting fat is you.

in terms of weight gained/lost, yes

if you burn X amount of calories, you will expend X amount of calories. It doesn't matter what food it is.

source: science

It would take a lot of effort to hunt down enough plants to get you through the week as well. Especially since you would be lacking necessary protein and nutrients. So, without farms do you think oranges would just be growing everywhere and would be easy to attain? Also, oranges only grow in tropical areas, you would burn a lot of energy to pick them simply by being in the heat and sweating.

No "in terms of weight/gain lossed" you dumb faggots, even though that itself is highly debatable. The point is that what really matters for weight loss is reduction in the desire to eat, and for that purpose, the sort of food you eat is critically important. Your "suck it up fatty and eat less" advice is useless and the reason there is an obesity epidemic. What is required is reduction in the desire for food and/or the opportunity to eat, both of which are highly modifiable outside the Reddit calories in, calories out paradigm. You both get D-minuses.

Yes it does. Try making a hamburger from scratch. Try raising a cow, growing tomatoes and lettuce and having a field of wheat for buns. It would cost you thousands of dollars to make one hamburger. Thanks to capitalism, it can be bought at a store or fast food joint.

I'm the one defending capitalism which is a right movement, you retard.

so basically your only disagreement with me is that you don't think people have the self-control necessary to not eat so fucking much. gotcha.

Regardless, since you seem to enjoy moving goalposts, lets move it back shall we? Are we still even talking about modern sedentary life as I mentioned initially? How much energy it would take to "hunt" plants is redundant anyways. My point stands, we do not need meat in this day and age.

This, eat brussels sprouts or avocado once in a fucking while and start eating wild game meat.

No, it does not have anything to do with communism vs capitalism. But just in case you aren't just pretending to be retarded, please observe the following link

You are the one moving goalposts, you fucking idiot. My original point is that humans are omnivorous, then you moved on to trying to say that plants are hard to obtain because of Monsanto and that meat isn't hard to obtain.

Because produce is easy to attain. Thanks to supermarkets and the like. It doesn't mean that you are getting all of your essential nutrients. It just means that you are existing as a weak human with nutrient deficiency. Just like plants can exist with nutrient deficiency, it doesn't mean that they are healthy, it just means that they exist.

Oh look, you posted a link to a logical fallacy on wikipedia. I guess you won.

Communism doesn't provide corporate grocery stores like walmart or whole foods. Communism provides bread lines and poverty. This is part of the reason so many people died in the Soviet Union under Stalin.

No, it does not have anything to do with communism vs capitalism. But just in case you aren't just pretending to be retarded, please observe the following link

This is the last post I'm making ITT: this has been very autistic and I'm ashamed to have been apart of it. Good day

That's not moving the goalposts. That is part of the argument at hand.

Coming from someone who claimed produce is not easy to obtain because of Monsanto and the jews.

That is literally the reason why we grew such large brains. We evolved to cook our meat so our bodies would expend less energy, giving more energy to our brains. This is pop history, I literally learned this in middle school.

t. butthurt fatso

DYSNOMIA, can you banner this post?

lol fatass

Pizza is one of the last things you should be eating if you are even remotely concerning about your weight. Just one slice of a medium and up size pizza is 300 calories. Additional topping can bring one slice up to 500 or more calories.

This is a guaranteed way to lose weight.

stop eating carbs

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)