Is shit edible? How long could I survive by eating my own fecies if I first eat tons of chicken, fish...

Is shit edible? How long could I survive by eating my own fecies if I first eat tons of chicken, fish, veggies and drink water? So the first batch of poop is chok-full of recyclable material.
Additionally, if I take vitamin supplements can I go on for longer? I'm thinking about fasting

Sounds disgusting. Why even consider it?

To build self-discipline.

If it's expelled from your body it means that it is not good for it. You'll die of poisoning within a few days, chicken or not

But it's the same stuff that I put in my mouth, except less nutritious. How can that be poisonous? What if I drink loads of water so my stool is more liquid?

Feces contains lots of bacteria

So what can I do to desinfect it?

Burn it, it contains trillions of bacteria.

Ohh, so your stomach just magically puts bacteria on your shit? (wew)

Maybe he means colon bacteria

You mean prepare it in a pan? That's not what I had in mind when I made this thread tbh :/

Did I say that?

Don't consume it unless you want e-coli poisoning. Which is very painful and can lead to death.

Not even once? It has become a fixated idea in my mind at this point, I've been thinking about it for days. What if I just do it once and leave it at that? You think I can go three days without anything else to eat?

Sigh you fucking dumbass

You can go 3 days without eating anything fairly easily you dipshit

I have swallowed some shit before. A couple times after my buddy fucks my ass, I would suck him off, he like cumming in my mouth lol. My ass isn't dirty but sometimes there is a little shit on his dick. You will be fine Op, no worries

Yes, but who would do that? WHO… In their respectfully right mind would commit such a crime.. To go 3 days without eating? Unheard of…

So just do it and post results here.

Op here. Will do. Thanks for the advice everyone I guess.

Stream it while you're at it

No problem. Enjoy.

I'm planning to, but I'm still not sure how to proceed. This isn't a fetish thing like Sir Reginald Brownpill, it's for nutrition.

Honestly it'll just be me eating shit. I don't know why but I feel like washing it before eating it.

You should wash it first. Add some condiments too. Ketchup on your shit might make it taste good. Also, ive heard that deep frying battered shit tastes really good too. Consider taking some poo recipes to >>>/ck/

I dunno, how old is Dysnomia now? At least that long, anyway.

86?

Just finished my last meal. It was salmon steak on a bed of tomatoes, seasoned and with parsley on top. Wrapped in aluminium foil and cooked in the oven. I also had a bowl of homemade chicken soup and I'm taking little sips of water until i have to shit.
I won't be videotaping myself taking a shit, for some reason that's disgusting imo. But I will set up a livestream as I prepare the poo. Does anyone have tips for keeping my poop solid, yet maleable? I don't want to have to scoop out little pieces from the toilet. Thanks in advance.

Just use one of these

Hey, that's actually not a bad idea. But I'm going to make myself some oatmeal instead, hope the fecies in one big piece.

like this but with poo slices instead of banana slices?

You're laughing now, I can see that. Just you wait, I'm going to transcend and you will be stuck at the bottom while I rise above the ordinary

where's your trip, xer?

Im not laughing at all. I support your poo-endeavor.
Just be sure to deliver. Nobody likes an OP that doesnt deliver.

I'm going to do it, figured I might as well provide some OC for the board while I'm at it. Gonna eat oatmeal now and meditate

Yet another quality thread, made by our fantastic team of Holla Forums contributors!

moar pepe threadss!!!!

Why are you obsessed with shit? Are you a kike?

can you cover for OP if they don't deliver?

better deliver faggot

t.Muslim

Yuck!

stream when

Clean your asshole you fucking disgusting faggot

This is the first time I've actually seen codemonkey interacting with people on this board and of course he has to be literally shitposting.

I'm just brewing up breakfast now.

lurk moar

make me

If you don't shit for too long you'll die from toxins contained in your shit so I expect eating it isn't better. Shit is basically like breathing for your butthole except you breath in food and exhale solid waste.
TL:DR if you won't start breathing co2, you won't start eating shit

yummy shit pepe

what does poop taste like?