32ch.org

What a superior chan

sounds fun

That's all I ever wanted.

the samefag is strong in that one. how about you stay in your goon infested shithole and post there? maybe you can get past 2 posts per hour?

Dysnomia isn't that bad thinking about it. Obviously he fucked up real hard sometimes, but being the BO of Holla Forums and satisfying everyone probably isn't that easy.

Why such an asshole? It's newer anyway dumbass.

if this is your goal you already failed as board owner

no

Why would anyone want to be on a chan that thinks spam is free speech? Its not pleasant for anyone to browse through. A successful imageboard needs to have rules and some sort of quality control.

Nannytech's literally a fucking dumbass. He needs to think more clearly through things.

Because nobody posts enough to create it, and because you export any of that to this board. Stick to your site and lets see how long you can keep saying this.

Hey, why doesn't 32chan have a registration form where I can make a profile with an avatar and the ability to downvote everyone I don't like?
You should add that and then charge everyone 10$ to use it since that's the kind of people that would enjoy your shitty site.

Have you tasted my dick yet? No? Then get on it!

Is that what awaits everyone in 32chan? Everyone ignores what you say and just focus on who you are? ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD?

First thing I've seen that could actually convince me to check that shit out.

What the hell are you even talking about? I was telling you the truth. Cunt

Truth and Proof go hand-in-hand. Only Lies travel alone. That's why you see no one around you, because your life is a lie.

You're trying to act knowledgable

If theres no real point to prove then shut the fuck up

If there's no real point, then you weren't "telling the truth", you were just yapping about.

Face it, 32chan is terrible, the only thing it has going for it is that it's new, something that only appeals to the faggots that stick to a Discord and shitpost so much they regularly need new shitting grounds.
Everyone else that actually likes imageboards and treats them as their home won't change just because you manufactured some controversy with the mods.

By the way, great move spamming the boards here. Now everyone fucking hates you even more. I'd question why you'd do that if your plan was to get everyone migrating to your shitty new Holla Forums brand site but then again you're all autistic social asspies, of course you'd think that nobody would get angry at you or there'd be negative social repercussions for your autistic shitburst.

Just remenber: every post you make here is one you're not making on your own site! Wouldn't want to inflate Holla Forums PPH too much now would you?

It looks like ass. Make it look not like ass and I might consider it.

Holy christ you're autistic. You don't even know if I was talking up 32chan or not. Yap a whole novel will ya?

The superior chan is the one you're using.

If 32ch was really superior, you'd stay there instead of constantly coming crawling back in here.

You weren't talking, you were just yapping about nothing in particular. Your post is whitenoise.

If you want white noise I can paste your entire fucking response from earlier. If there's no real point, then you weren't "telling the truth", you were just yapping about.

Face it, 32chan is terrible, the only thing it has going for it is that it's new, something that only appeals to the faggots that stick to a Discord and shitpost so much they regularly need new shitting grounds.
Everyone else that actually likes imageboards and treats them as their home won't change just because you manufactured some controversy with the mods.
By the way, great move spamming the boards here. Now everyone fucking hates you even more. I'd question why you'd do that if your plan was to get everyone migrating to your shitty new Holla Forums brand site but then again you're all autistic social asspies, of course you'd think that nobody would get angry at you or there'd be negative social repercussions for your autistic shitburst.
Just remenber: every post you make here is one you're not making on your own site! Wouldn't want to inflate Holla Forums PPH too much now would you?

Also excuse me if I can't see what point you were making initially, we don't have ID's or usernames here to track that kind of shit. The fact that you got all uppity despite this shows what kind of mentality you post with.

How surprising!

Holy shit no wonder you're hated

really makes you think huh

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The nigger can't read. That took me no more than half a minute to read, and you're telling me he "yapped a novel". Oh my, my.

I didn't bother reading it

Does 32 have videos of girls masterbating with toothbrushes and hairbrushes? I love those

32chan folks are nice. The spammer wasn't even with 32chan

Pick a trip already faggot, you're not fooling anyone anyway.

You're literally just talking bullshit, like you're on to something with every post. You'rd not.

I'm on to your momma's house, lmao.

Distracting from the discussion huh? Knew you couldn't handle something of this magnitude. Try reciting the alphabet next time, that's a good trick for retards!

Distracting from a discussion that doesn't exist? After all, neither of us is saying anything, right?
We're just inflating Holla Forums PPH, thanks for those numbers homie. Just think, we could be autistically shitposting about nothing in your own shithole.

I don't like 32chan dumbass. I mentioned it as a joke 3 weeks ago and some asshole took it seriously and started telling everyone to go there. Ya cunt. You type like a cunt, just saying. I'm going to sleep now, so you better not say anything retarded until 6 hours when I come back

Then go

Why are you posting here?

kys

Jesus christ are the servers in hosted in belgium?