Walking in NYC as a Homosexual!

Walking in NYC as a Homosexual!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
deadspin.com/brazilian-soccer-club-rocked-by-locker-room-double-hand-1796682838
deadspin.com/leicester-city-stars-film-depraved-thai-orgy-featurin-1708024692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha, cracked me up. hey whassup baby

are you trying to say that niggers hate fags the most?

Of course they do.
Contrary to popular belief, white people are dumb and blind when it comes to noticing faggotry. Every other race on the planet roots out their weak.

I knew you were a faggot. Your mom did too, faggot.

Whites are statistically the least likely to be homosex.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Probably a defensive thing.

Wait. Do woman walk up to you and touch you if you dress as a homosexual? Holy shit.

Whites have the hardest time coming out to their parents.

I didn't knew it was okay to stereotype an entire sexual preference and reduce it to what you wear. Who's the bigot now, faggots?
Guy isn't dressed like an homosexual, he's dressed like a flamboyant faggot, that's why he gets the harassment he got.

Last I checked, all you had to do to be homosexual was just fucking people of your own gender, you can still dress like an actually civilized person that doesn't try his hardest to draw attention to himself just so you can complain when you actually get it.

Projecting.

I like around 1:06 where that nog deliberately bumps into him. Hilarious.
Chimps gonna chimpanzee!

Yeah, I don't get it. It's actually really retarded. Who in their right mind just mindlessly bumps into you? Is he a robot nigger with no motive? Jesus..

Its obvious that homosexuality the last implicit stand of white identity, only niggers harass /ourguys/

How spreading this video will stop harassment? It's not like niggers will watch it and be like "OH WE WERE WRONG THIS WAS RUDE!111 (((("

Obviously he wants to create a conflict.

A pathetic and unnecessary conflict. He tried doing it with a white man? hahahahahaha

Maybe it's pathetic, but when your face is cracked in result of it it's still a thing.
I saw way more loosy ways to dig someone. Like "my friend says that you insulted me!", when you first time see those people. And then you say that you don't and they say "so, you call my friend a liar, can you prove it?".

You have horrible friends then

I don't have any friends, but this unrelated.

wtf i love black people now

with a faggot*

With a white man pretending to be a faggot*

I think. Better to be safe than sorry, though. Theres no specific way to dressing as a homosexual unless you're in rainbow dancing like mick jagger

Meanwhile, 95% of the other gays dress as normal human beings and aren't treated like this. This is more liberal propaganda to claim that gays are being oppressed by the masses.

Maybe niggers like to dominate faggots.

Wow so people in the US do talk like gta npc's after all!

Fuck off Amerimongrel.

I have a strong feeling that not only did you pull that percentage out of your ass, but I sincerely doubt its even true. Gays are a minority yet you see millions of them at these pride rallies making their life about sex for some weird fucking reason. Gays usually give off a strong vibe

On the internet. Try going outside. I've met a lot of gays, most of them dress like normal people. Sure, they might have gay ass haircuts and wear bands on their wrists that prove they're gay but they don't dress like the retard in OP's video. You're just pushing the Hollywood narrative that all gays are weak flamboyant idiots that wear dresses and are constantly oppressed by people. This is exactly what liberals want. They want the gays to be oppressed so that they can virtue signal and claim that they are winning.

You don't really deal with niggers much, do you?

Wrong, OFF THE INTERNET they give off a strong vibe. How strong? I've met people who've given off the vibe who've later on came out of the closet. Seriously, look up "The Gay Vibe" its too fucking strong and unless you're autistic (since people with autism have a harder time reading subtler social cues) you can tell when someone is a faggot. I have a feeling you're projecting my dude

Batty boy!

So all faggots wear uniforms like the person on OP's post? No, they don't, that's my point. They may have flamboyant accents and act like faggots but most of them don't dress like that unless they are trannies. Trannies make up roughly 0.02% of the population.

From posture, manner of speaking and other behaviours, you can usually spot a faggot within about 20 minutes of meeting him.

that still has nothing to do with my original point. I'm simply saying that most gays don't dress like women, unless they are trannies.

With niggers - no, since i lived in russia most part of my life, but because of that i interacted with a lot more white trash gopnics, than i want to.

By that logic whites are the least accepting towards faggots.

They have noticeable traits, which means they give off a vibe. It's how they speak, walk, act and think that is the clue to their faggotry, not how they dress. They have these noticeable traits because they suffer from a personality disorder.

Exactly. That is the point I was trying to make.

this shit is fake as fuck, you can see the shadow of the cameraman at 1:06. Blatantly holding his phone out to record it. Also if the youtuber wants to monetize it he had to get permission to show their faces if not they would have been blurred.

😝

B-based niggers.

Now I'm sad, what's wrong with faggotry?

Feeling a real man deep in your body is awesome.

This doesn't prove that homosexuals are harassed, it proves that niggers harass.

Yep. Bisexual here, I wouldn't be caught dead dressing like that. I just wear jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, and jackets like everyone else.

(you)

Whites are gayer than any race in the world, look at the pride parades.

deadspin.com/brazilian-soccer-club-rocked-by-locker-room-double-hand-1796682838

deadspin.com/leicester-city-stars-film-depraved-thai-orgy-featurin-1708024692

You need a real man to take care of you

You need a woman to take care of you

Statistically speaking they aren't. Also that wasn't my point, read my post and the person I was responding to again.