Do you think she could feel it moving around inside her?

Do you think she could feel it moving around inside her?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/shrew-eating-scientists-show-humans-can-digest-bone-66337580/
unsee.cc/pugibode/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take it from me, dont bring this up. Half the retards on here hate vore with a passion. Ive already been down this road dont recommend it.
And tp answer she can only feel it so far because you dont have nerves inside your stomach if im not mistaken

Yeah, but wouldn't she feel something when it was trying to get out? Like, some kind of pressure pushing outward?

And what about when she ate ten of them? I'm sure that was enough to feel something, what with ten mice running around at once.

Yeah, I guess pressure alone is a feeling. But im sure the feeling is pretty vague. Ten would be less so.
Maybe we can have a decent vore thread and someone could repost that guys caption story. I need it on my phone

Given the lack of oxygen in the stomach, there probably weren't more than one or two alive in there at any given time. The other eight would all have suffocated or drowned in her gastric soup.

My guess is she probably felt pleasantly full after the last couple mice went down. Maybe she felt a twitch or two as the mice tried to wade through the chyme in her belly, but other than that it probably felt like a big meal.

Unless she burped after eating five or six, in which case acid reflux might send whichever mouse was closest to her esophageal valve halfway up her throat. Not that it would have any chance of escape (once they're past the epiglottis, they're past the point of no return), but I'm sure it would feel weird to get either a half-dead mouse or a chunk of mouse bits (depending on how long her gut had to work on it) stuck in her throat.

On that note, I wish she was still active so I could get a vid showing the mouse after varying amounts of time in her belly.

She could swallow one, burp it up after half a minute while it's still alive, then swallow it again. Burp all the air out so it dies quickly, then wait half an hour and vomit it again. It would probably still be whole at this point, but the fur and some of the skin would be gone. Swallow it again, wait an hour, then burp it up again. It would probably be coming apart, but still mostly whole. Swallow it, wait another hour, and bring it up. It would probably be a bit paste-like. Gulp it again, then burp it up one last time an hour later. It would probably be soup by then, and some of it would have moved along to her intestines.

After that point, there really wouldn't be any way to track its progress. Once the mouse-chyme gets past her pyloric valve and into her duodenum, it's stuck in her gut. But it would be nice to see how the mouse progressed in her stomach.

It would also be nice to get a video of her stuffing herself with as many mice she can fit in her gut. Just have her eat ten, twenty, thirty, however many until her stomach is distended and she can't fit another one in.

Unfortunately, she's gone now, so none of that will ever happen. One can dream, though.

I'm the guy that wrote that. Unfortunately, I deleted it since the levels of weaponized autism present in it were 100% too high.

I could make another set though, especially since I have stills from the whole set of ten mice being eaten. Is there any particular "scene" you'd be interested in getting caption'd?

post all webms dude

ooh the edge

for

So, did one of the mice at least bite a wound into her stomach, making her vomit blood?

Gee golly I hope not.
I like her more than 2 dollar feeder mice

Probably not. They wouldn't be able to see anything or hear anything other than whatever noises her stomach were making, and that combined with the constant churning disorientating them would mean that they probably weren't able to do anything other than crawl around a bit before lack of oxygen killed them.

Here's the first one.

Where's she from? She looks slavic.

Fucking degenerate vore faggots get off my board ==NOW==

More

More videos or more captioned photos?

are you dead

Not him, but I've got the videos.

Also, I found one of the captioned pictures I made. I had this one saved in a temporary file, but the rest are gone.

interesting thread you have here.

What is this shit?

my new fetish

Degeneracy.

Who is that woman?

Russian camwhore. She made videos swallowing mice, goldfish, frogs, etc, but stopped about a year and a half ago after OP's video went viral and she got a bunch of flak for it.

I believe I once swallowed a little toad (less than one inch), the river was filled with them and I put some on a glass…
My stomach hurt for some days but that was it.
Probably just suggestion.

Anyway, swallowing something alive is a very painful and slow way to die. Unless you're a turtle inside a shark, you won't be able to bite/claw your way out of that pool of acid and you'll feel suffocation, dehydration and nausa along with the full realization that your life history is ended. No idea how long will it take.

No! I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner.

To be fair, it is a mouse we're talking about. It probably didn't understand anything other than the fact that it was stuck in a sack with some weird burning liquid in it.

Bumping with next video.

Flak?

Please elaborate. Also, what's her name?

When I get my pc back, I will dump the whole set

You dont remember when ops vid got out and people lost their minds. It was a top youtube react for like 2 weeks.
Talking about legal action and how shes generally a piece of shit

A bunch of people said that she should be killed/arrested for what she did. Personally, I think she's definitely got some serious issues, but I don't think she's evil or should be arrested.

She released the videos under the name "zera," but I highly doubt that's her real name.

Other than that, all I can tell you about her is that she's probably Russian.

Pls spoiler to hide the autism.

What do you mean by "caption story?"

Wtf is wrong with you?

The rat is already dead, right after she swallowed it. Stomachs have acid, man.

Yeah, but how long do you think that took? A few hours? It was probably a pretty shit death.

Does she do anything harder/more sadistic?

Nope, I think that's the most she does.

They probably suffocated in minutes. Those last few minutes would be very memorable though.
In more ways than one

she swallowed 10 mice in one day

Your point?

Does anyone else think that the meowing sounds weird? Must've sounded strange from the inside.

Like a srory.
But writtin as a page by page layout of captioned images.
Pic related

Anti-slide bump.

What was the photo story about? You've got me interested here.

wheres the rest???

Between the disorientation, her exhausting them by biting and playing with them, and being in a low oxygen environment of her stomach they'd be very weak, if they did claw at her, it'd be negligible damage to the stomach, not even enough to cause an ulcer.

They would have suffocated within 5 minutes, long before the stomach acid would be causing them too much pain.

I'm the guy that made it. It's just a set of captions for still frames taken from OP's video. Just fap fuel I made because I was bored with the material I already had.

According to two other people in the thread where I made it, it was pretty good, but I thought it was far too autistic and embarrassing so I deleted it. Now all I have is a single frame I found in a temporary file that wasn't deleted . It's from about halfway through the set.

I guess I could make more, but I'm too worried about it being too autistic to make any unless someone specifically asks for more.

Just that sample was pretty hot to me, even if it's just narrating what happened in the video. Please do more.

You're anonymous, anyone who does care is also user, you've got three of us agreeing it was good, if someone else thinks its autistic, who gives a shit?

Okay, I could do something. Which video do you want me to take stills from? I've got OP's video, the one where she eats ten mice, and the one your pic is from.

My preference would be for the 10 mice vid. Any would be good though.

Rees

Idfk

Okay. Any particular scenes you like? Have you seen that video?

I'm easy, just go with whatever scene is your favourite

Got it. One last thing. Are there any common themes you like? i.e. fatal vs. non-fatal, graphic digestion vs implied, sexual vs. non-sexual, helpless/resigned prey vs fighting. And are there any particular writing styles you like?

Fatal 100%, graphic is great, implied is fine, sexual or nonsexual, I'll take fighting or helpless/resigned, it's all good.

I dunno about writing styles, whatever seems best.

Okay, I'll post it when I'm done.

To clarify, when you say "graphic is great," how graphic do you mean? I can do graphic in a number of degrees, from "a little blood," to "skin being burned away," to "body parts falling off," to "bone showing and organs falling out," and finally to "in-depth descriptions of eyes/guts/tissue dissolving and turning into soup." Which would you prefer?

Oh, and is there anything particular on the sexual side you're into? I don't think I'll add any explicitly sexual stuff if you don't have a particular interest.

Skin being burned away, I guess. You can skip the sexual stuff since I can't think of anything specific.

Working on it now. It should be ready sometime in the next few hours depending on whether or not anything else comes up or if photoshop shits the bed.

After I finish, I was thinking of rendering the stills into a video (a slideshow really) with a soundtrack in the background with various ambiance I've got downloaded playing. Does that sound interesting to you?

Sounds cool user

these two posts demonstrate the current state of /bee/
newfaggotry and politicancer

She's Russian, there's a bag with cyrillic on it in the background.

That's what I was thinking. Death would undoubtedly be from suffocation, which is a quite painful way to die. At least it's relatively quick compared to slowly bleeding out or dying by organ failure.

Well, I'm almost done. I'll post it in the morning.

Technically, Russia isn't the only country to use Cyrillic. But yeah, she's probably Russian. She's definitely a slav, which explains why she's abusing animals for cash.

I wonder if they had any idea what was going on. Like, when she swallowed them, did they know that being eaten would be fatal?

explosions

Time zones are fun

This is almost as bad as the guy sawing off some chained dog's limbs.

They're vermin and she ate them, they died in minutes from suffocating. It's still pretty bad, but not on par with torturing a dog.

didnt she kill herself?

You're thinking of another girl who did similar videos in the early 00's

Man iv always wondered how gnarly her shit would of looked after 10 mice.

According to another thread, her name could be "Vesselina Dimatrov." That was the name of an old YouTube channel she'd post to.

Someone also mentioned what her current online handle could be. I'm looking into that out of boredom.

I'm almost done. I didn't get to work on it today because something came up, but I'll definitely have it done by tomorrow. It's almost done.

As a side note, what the fuck is wrong with that ceiling? It's peeling and falling apart. Is that just the normal state of commieblock tenements in Russia or something?

I think that might just be kinky stuff, not rags.

Also, she apparently got $1000 from that video, so she can't be too poor given how much $1000 is worth in Russia.

If that is her name, then she's probably Bulgarian, not Russian. I googled "Veselina," and all the results were Bulgarians.

What's the difference between Bulgarians and Russians anyway? They're both slavs, right?

No! I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner.

too late

It looks like someone wallpapered over the ceiling and it's water damaged.

Probably a fake name

So… it was damaged and she/they just papered it over? Sounds pretty nigger-tier.

The name on the YouTube channel has one letter missing from the first and last names, so it could be real, and she could just have slav-tier intelligence as far as keeping her identity secret goes. I don't see why someone would obfuscate a fake name like that. But it could be fake. One way or another, it would be nice if someone managed to find her and get her to do another commission.

Me too.

It's hard to make out but there doesn't seem to be any damage to the surface underneath the material pealing away, probably just shitty Soviet/Eastern European aesthetics and the wallpaper is falling off from moisture and age.

Whether she is "Vesselina" or that girl that does 3d animation, or someone completely different, finding her real name isn't going to bring her back, she stopped intentionally because some faggot leaked one of her clips publicly and scared her off.

Yeah, but it would be interesting to ask her what it was like, even if she's not willing to produce any new content.

Was the reaction really that bad? I'd assume it wouldn't be too bad unless someone found out her actual identity and told her family.

Nobody found her real identity, but put yourself in her shoes… you're doing secret fetish videos with your face clearly on display, it's only getting shared among people who appreciate these videos…

…until some dipshit uploads a video to Youtube or Facebook - it ends up in shitty react videos, popping up in tabloids, and there's a bunch of commenters going into homicidal histrionics and starting petitions, you'd probably be scared and very angry even if in the long run there weren't any legal or social consequences.

I read that article the comment section is filled with virtue signaling. It's a fucking feeder mouse the things are breed to be eaten.

Ya

Even if I weren't into vore, I'd be okay with this, I'd be disgusted, but not calling for her head.

These are feeder mice, they're usually torn to pieces and slowly bleed to death, or they get crushed and then swallowed whole.

It's not like she bit off their limbs, or cut them open, or stomped on them, or beat them against a wall, she gnawed on them a bit without even breaking the skin, swallowed them alive, and let them suffocate/drown in her stomach, which happened within minutes.

Did people really threaten to hurt her?

I mean, obviously she's got something wrong with her, but she certainly doesn't deserve to be hurt for what she did.

Has anyone ever determined whether or not she vomited the mice after the video?

We've only got the videos to go off of, people who claim they spoke to her before and that she made early videos (only rumors) that she faked swallowing them, but later moved onto actually swallowing and digesting them, but they could be lying. The ten mouse video is the best evidence against, she could have vomited afterwards, but there'd be no point, most of them would have been dead within 2-5 minutes. At worst she'd get a stomach ache and maybe some runny shits later on, but if she had ingested multiple mice prior to this video, it'd be no different than eating a big meal.

If she had puked after each mouse, it'd probably still be alive but:

- It'd be difficult and painful to force herself puke multiple times, especially since it's a living thing being pushed through your pyloric sphincter, mashed up food and liquid is different than a whole mouse. Swallowing it is easier than bringing it back up.

- She'd probably be sweating or at least flushed afterwards, and her costume nor lighting change much, suggesting all ten mice were eaten in the same 10-11 minute span, there are cuts after each swallow, but they're all logical, she's either adjusted the camera or grabbed a mouse or glass of water.

Idle youtube comments and outrage you know "poor mousie :(((( this is disgusting she should be cut open to save those babies" "bitch needs to die" etc.

There was maybe a petition or two from when the video went viral trying to get law enforcement to go after some other woman claiming she was Zera (she wasn't).

Moar

Google "zera mouse vore" you should be able to find the clips

Can't wait.

Is there really that little air in the stomach? I'd figure there'd be enough for a small animal like a mouse to last a bit longer than that, plus she'd swallow a little more every time a mouse went down since she gulped the whole thing.

Yeah, but given that its eyes and other soft bits probably would have dissolved by then, maybe it was more merciful to keep them down…

Do you thing she could have kept them down for a few hours until they were a bit soupy, then vomited them? Sure, that wouldn't have saved them, but she might be concerned about bones and stuff getting lodged in her intestines and vomited them before they got that far.

Also,
I think it was taken before pic related, if so then it would seem that mice are rather fattening. She really ballooned up between these two vids…

My favorite reaction video has to be the one where the guy says the mice would just crawl back up her esophagus. I don't know if she vomited the mice or not, but if she didn't then there's no way they got out after her gullet got a hold of them. Between the epiglottis sealing the exit and peristalsis being an automatic reaction, the back of her throat was the point of no return, unless she decided to let them out.

I've got all the clips of her eating ten mice. I'll post them now.

Does anyone want the still frames from the video for their own use? You can extract them yourselves using VLC, but if you want I could zip the folder and see if I can get it under the 12 MB limit.

Just got back. I have one thing to finish, then I'll finish the captions. I'll have it up by tonight, albeit possibly late.

Here's the last one.

Show me a girl shoving live animals all the way up her vaginer and then I will be impressed

You think there were bones in her shit after 10 mice? Thats alot

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/shrew-eating-scientists-show-humans-can-digest-bone-66337580/

According to this, the bones of a small mammal like a mouse would be digestible, and if undigested, pass through harmlessly and be excreted with separate bowel movements as the remains of the mice made their way through her digestive system (it wouldn't be all at once).

She could be aware of other women who've eaten mice on camera (Alice, Simone, some of the girls from Oral Vore), and assumed it was fine.

She could have looked into the health risks of eating a whole mouse - given that she ate fifteen from the videos available online, she might have wanted to make sure she wasn't setting herself up for super AIDS

If she didn't look it up first, she might have found out after a curious peek in the toilet the day after ingesting her first mouse, and saw that there wasn't a whole skeleton staring back at her.

Maybe she just never thought about it? It's unlikely that bones getting stuck was on her mind during or after the videos.

Sounds like this guy got his education from old cartoons.

We've got a timeline just based off how pudgy Zera's belly got. Orange wig videos came first, the short one that went viral next since she has a softer looking belly, and finally, the ten mouse video where her stomach's at its chubbiest, she's got a pooch.

Maybe she got pregnant by the mice?

Not necessarily in her shit, but they could still be present in her intestines, where they could potentially scratch or puncture her intestinal walls. Given the possibility of an infection occurring, that would be very bad.

Yeah, they're probably digestible, but after how long? If they don't digest until somewhere in the small intestine, then there's a window where they're still undigested and could cause problems, or at least discomfort.

I don't know, but if I were doing that, I'd be pretty concerned about dealing with internal bleeding, a massive infection (abdominal puncture is one of the most difficult kinds of wounds to treat with respect to infection), and having to explain to the doctors at the local hospital that I'm a degenerate who eats mice.

Given how chubby she got, I'd guess that either most of it is non-mice related or that she ate them recreationally and became very good friends with the people at the local pet store.

It's kind of funny to imagine her doing something with a cage of mice next to her, periodically swallowing one or two the same way that normal people might snack on a bag of candy.

Strange that her tits didn't grow that much though. I guess mouse goes straight to your hips/gut…

But that's not how babby is formd.

Just finished everything. I'm half asleep at the moment, so I'll post them tomorrow.

Post vore scat is so rare but its so interesting.
I have a few vids of the most common ones.
With how crazy japs are i figured post vore scat would be easy to find.

I could add some references to that in my captions if you like. I'm not adding any actual scat to it, but I could allude to it.

If that's not something you'd like, I'll just upload them as-is. But if you'd like it, it'll be pretty easy to add. Are there any particular… topics you'd like to be included? Or any particular things you'd like to hear? I'm not much into the end result of vore, so I'm not sure what in particular you'd like.

I've never been really interested in the end results beyond talking clinically, watching women shit regardless of what they ate is just not arousing to me.

Im not so much into regular scat or vore in general.
For some reason the end result of vore is what really does it for me.
Im looking for vids mainly teasing digestion or the real deal. Cant find any except the obvious alice one.

So… like describing what it feels like or something?

Well, I can't make an actual video given that my 3d animation skills are nonexistant, but what I have certainly is "the real deal" with respect to digestion.

What do you mean by that? Like, joking about digesting someone?

In the sense we've been talking here. We're not fetishizing her defecating the mice, just talking about the scientific facts behind it.

Granted I don't mind teasing about digestion or the "end result" - but watching a woman drop her panties and shit in a bowl is a turn off (like it'd be for most people)

Its ok you can if you want. Im just chasing post vore vids.

Some models tease whats going to happen to whatever is swallowed but they never actually record the end result.

Actually id love to see that lol

I'm all for posting as is, I'm interested to see what you came up with

Yeah, I agree. I wasn't talking about actually including shit in it, but something more along the lines of what you're talking about.

Sorry, but that's not something I can do. I can upload all the stills I used so you can make whatever you'd like out of them, but I myself am not into shit.

I'm just correcting a few spelling/grammar errors I made while finishing it at three in the morning and adding one final scene, then I'll post it.

Lol its ok im just looking for real vids.
My orginal point was there are 1000s of scat and vore vids but theres only a couple post vore scat that iv found. So rare.

Okay, I'll start posting now. I've got about fifteen pics, so I'll post in three separate posts.

My ISP is currently shitting on me, so I've got Ethiopian-tier internet speed. So it might take a while for them to post.

Almost two hours and it hasn't uploaded? I feel bad for you user

How does one fuck up as a parent so bad their offspring eats live mice?

Well, my ISP decided to throttle my speed to zero, so I'm using my neighbor's connection. Since the images are rather large, I uploaded them to unsee. Get them at this link.

unsee.cc/pugibode/

They'll be deleted in one day. Now I'm off to scrub this degeneracy off my hard drive.

Niiice work user

Is it supposed to reload and bring you to their home page?

I'm clicking the link and it's not working. I think you accidentally set it to delete after first view?

What? It's working fine on my computer. I'll see what's up.

Never mind, adblockers mess with the site FYI

How does one swallow a whole mouse? I can barely swallow pills without having to eat something after them.

Well, apparently someone paid her $100 per mouse, so I guess if you live in a shitty ex-commie country and you need more money for bread and Krokodil, that's a pretty good deal.

Incredibly hot, great descriptions, do you write vore fics or have these just been spur of the moment thread-exists-so-I'll post kind of thing?

Just spur of the moment stuff. Just bored of the material I already have, so I make some of my own every so often, then delete it later. I have no skill whatsoever at drawing and I have no clue how to animate stuff, so I just add captions to pre-existing pictures. I've tried adding audio clips in the background and that's pretty good, but unless I win the lottery and get a hell of a lot more time on my hands I won't be able to do anything other than captions with simple audio.

Regardless of how much you get paid, you have to have something seriously wrong with you to swallow live mice.

Why though?

Considering the possibility of disease and the fact that she's eating an animal while it's still alive, I'd say that she's at least a little bit off mentally speaking.

It's certifiable

Out of curiosity, what did you like the most about it? Was there anything you didn't like about it?

I PM'd her and asked. She said she wasn't the same person, and that she got her old handle from an MMO.

I guess she could be bluffing to hide her identity, but for what it's worth she said she isn't the person in OP's video.

It's hard to see a person who has been around for years making primarily male pred vore content deciding to swallow mice for money on a lark, and instead of using a new name, she went with the same one she used for her art. And for some reason she admitted to being the Zera in the videos, but has since completely went back on that and denies it, the cat's already out of the bag if she's lying, so there's no point.

The messages that guy copied and pasted could have been easily fabricated if he knows the PM format, and the date of 2011 implies she either made the videos over five years ago, and it took until 2016 for them to leak, or she was disgusted and "done" with live vore because it was unpleasant and expensive but still continued to make videos for four or five years afterwards.

If she was so against live vore from a comfort or financial standpoint (which sounds silly, how much can 15 mice cost? Especially if they're live feeders?) she could have easily made money off faking it with toys or objects.

Yeah it's plausible, but there are a lot of holes in this guy's claims. I think that guy just wanted people to move on and start sharing other content rather than having another four hundred post circlejerk about bringing her back.

This girl isn't even close to the first woman (or man) whose eaten live animals on camera for cash, I don't think there's a huge risk of contracting anything from a mouse bought through a pet store. It's not like she caught them in her pantry caked in shit and full of parasites, these mice are products meant to be consumed. In this case, instead of a snake, it was a human doing the consuming.

Mentally I think she just doesn't value certain animals the same way you do, I don't think she's a psychopath, anymore than someone who swallows a fish on a dare or eats live squid. It's definitely disgusting though, but not really unsafe and not the sign of this woman having her boyfriend stashed in the freezer.

Still, I don't think the standards for the cleanliness of animal food are the same as those for human food. Most pets have some kind of parasites already, so it's not considered a major issue if they get more from their food. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a tapeworm or something from those mice.

No, she just ate him after the mice

So… do you think she could feel it moving?

Content wise? Not really, although there were two things that took me out of it for a second:

35 seemed like an unrealistic amount of mice for her to swallow, but the story did set up that many of the mice are digested by the end and further along the GI tract than others, so it's forgivable. The other thing that seemed a bit silly in a quasirealistic story (but pretty hot to be honest) was the one mouse being held up and able to see all the way down her throat and into her stomach.

I liked the use of endoscopy images, and you used the screenshots pretty well to illustrate the story, I didn't expect something differing from the contents of the video, so that was a pleasant surprise. Oh, and I liked the subtle description of her masturbating at the end "the contents of the stomach lurched… the girl's hips bucked… the mouse though he could hear moaning from outside his prison" etc. I just wish that it wasn't super compressed with an IP address watermarked all over it. I hope people who wanted to see it have seen it, dunno if you're worried about reposts.

A little bit, she could probably feel it shifting around, not a strong sensation.

Yeah, I figured I'd use the largest number that seemed at least somewhat believable.

Yeah, that's pretty unrealistic, but I figured it would sound pretty nice. Like with the number of mice, I did take a few liberties with realism if I thought I could get something to sound nice.

I did cut the last part (where the last mouse gets digested) a bit short, though. I was going to make it longer, but something else came up and I had to finish it relatively quickly.

I thought those might look strange, since I got them from a video of a horse endoscopy, of all things. But I guess most people don't normally see the inside of another person's throat or stomach, so it's pretty difficult to tell the difference between a horse and a human.

Yeah, I wanted to include something sexual for people that like that, but I didn't want to go full turbo-autism "she shoved mouse up bagina" like I've seen in other stuff people have written.

I think I turned off the IP address watermarking in the settings about an hour after posting the images; I'm not sure if that worked though. I've never used the site before; I just googled "private temporary image hosting" because the images are each about 4 MB in size and it would take forever to post them three at a time here.

I've still got the images, so I can upload them later if people that want them haven't gotten them.

Not particularly. I just have to double-check that all the EXIF data is removed when I post them so that the internet h8 machine doesn't mail copies of them to my neighbors or something.

I don't care if people modify the images; in fact I'd like it if someone modified them to make them better and posted the result. It's not like I'm charging money for them or anything, so I'm not going to go all "copyright user 100% OC plz no steal."

According to her, there was some discussion about the person's identity when the video was leaked. She said someone mentioned that her name was "Rachel" and that she probably wasn't Russian. I don't know if that's true, but it's strange if it is. I'm pretty sure the person in OP's video is slavic, but Rachel isn't a very slavic name, so I don't know if it's true.

thanks so much to the anons sharing the videos. you make coming here worthwhile.

I wanna see her eating a baby kitten

I'm a huge animal advocate, but I'm not even mad at this.

She eats them. She follows the same order as a natural end for the mouse. Being eaten by a larger animal.

Still this is all kinds of fucked up, but mostly for the women herself. Regardless of what the smart asses say, there are HUGE risks doing this. You do not only eat the muscle tissue and bone of the mouse, but you ingest the fur, the inside organs and colon tract. Mice are a natural part in the life cycle of a certain type of tape worm, which are harmless when eaten by foxes, dogs or cats, but have HORRIBLE effects on humans. It is 100% sure slow and painful death. No medication or surgery can help you. Tragic thing is that incubation time for the worm larvae to cause clinical symptoms is 5 to 15 years.

So there's a high chance this women will suffer incredibly pain and wither to death in a decade from now.

I wanna see her eat a bullet

I'm not sure what would be worse. Dying slowly of a degenerative disease with shitty commieblock medical service, or having to explain to a doctor that the reason why you have parasites is that you swallowed mice in fetish porn videos.

Does she have any other videos?

A domestic/pet store mouse is unlikely to have Echinococcus multilocularis (if that were the case, MANY MANY more people would be infected, pet owners and store employees specifically), and more importantly, it is absolutely NOT 100% fatal and untreatable, that's absolute horseshit.

E. multilocularis creates cysts on internal organs, specifically the liver, which can prove fatal in 10-15 years (not 5-10). If left UNTREATED it is deadly, but this tapeworm causes similar symptoms to a typical tapeworm infection, and can be treated with similar methods and drugs.

She has a higher chance of being infected with Hymenolepis microstoma - typical rodent tapeworms, but that assumes that these animals are infected, the worms at time of ingestion were at the proper point in gestation to spread and were able to infect the human host. Again, this type of tapeworm is treatable, and unlike E. multilocularis, if untreated, is not deadly.

dunno if you're still around but I'd like to see them

I'll put them on imgur and post the link.

So… what do you think the over/under is on whether or not one of the dozen or so mice she ate gave her parasites?

There's no telling, to be honest. If they did, it's almost certainly H. microstoma. However even if one of the mice carried it, doesn't make it a 100% chance of infection either. H. microstoma very rarely infects human beings, whether that's generally from the average person's lack of exposure to rat feces, or that humans are just not good hosts for it, I can't find information saying one way or the other.

So in other words she's completely fine?

bump

Hes right.
Iv worked in a pet store with feeders.
Cant really get more clean then that. There will always be a risk but generally the human body can withstand more than you think.
It has more to do with the health of your immune system.

I can't explain why, but the accent and cadence sound really nice. There's just something about the way she talks.

Anyone else think so? Can anyone else identify the accent she has?

Eastern European or Russian, one user pointed out a bag with cyrillic lettering in the corner and another user believes she has a Bulgarian name.

There are five videos, some people claim there are more/earlier videos but nobody has posted any evidence.

The first ones are two videos where she swallows a couple mice in an orange wig, and one where she swallows a goldfish in the same wig; there's the video that went viral which OP posted, and apparently the last one is the ten mouse video.

Didn't someone say her name was Rachel? That doesn't sound very Eastern European.

I'll post all the images here. It might take a while, though, since they're so large. There's also one I made that involves a GIF that I can't post here, since it alone is far over 12 MB.

Are you going to host that on imgur or something?

Last set.

I'll try that.

Ooh, an extra panel

Would you be interested in doing a request?

Bump for the gif

Yeah, I could do more. Do you have anything in mind?

I'll post a link when I upload it.

Could you do something involving Vivian?

I'd like to take a moment to remind you all that human stomach acid is actually weak as hell and that our digestive tracts are poorly evolved for eating anything entirely unprocessed that isn't a soft fruit or a small scrap of juicy muscle and fat. Things like bone and hair, like more fibrous plant materials, require significant preparation or they go out as they went in. People have suffered perforations from flimsy little salmon bones.

Basically, if you want to live, you must do as you do when eating a firm plant and chew the fuck out of it until it's slimy powder, not sharp chunks, and your teeth aren't good enough to do that to mouse bones.

I heard that the acidity varies depending on what's in it, and that the pH can get as low as 1, which is equal to battery acid.

The gif is screwy, so I'll just upload it as an mp4.

I guess I could do something like that. I'd need source pictures though, since I'm shit at drawing.

Stomach acid strength differs from individual to individual and by diet. According to the study quoted here, humans can digest bone, and bone that isn't completely digested is "damaged" by the digestive process. The researcher presumably didn't do a lot of preparation before swallowing the shrew carcass. It also says that Bones were a common part of the prehistoric human diet.

While fish bones are flimsy, they can be very sharp.

Neat!

All of you niggers are going to burn in hell after we round you up and hang you from lamp posts on the DOTR. Just thought you should know.

Could you try shooping some drawn pics?

I could. Got any pictures in mind?

It's just a mouse m8.

Who's this "we"? The basement NEET battalion?

How about this one? It's the best suited one I can find.